||Warrior Eevees RP|| {CLOSED} Please use the new version

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Postby DragonianFantasy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:16 am

Pax|Kit|Eevee|Mate/Crush:None|Tags: Chiaki and Lirito

Pax looked back at her purple bow that was set on the base of her tail. Memories came flooding to her mind but she pushed them away. She replied, "Oh, I don't mind at all. You see, about two moons ago people came and captured my family." Her smile faded now. "I hid to get away and after it was all over, I found this on the ground so I decided to keep it, to remember my family. And, as a bonus, it is purple, which is my favourite color!" She looked up to Chiaki, a smile coming back to her face.
DragonianFantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:01 pm

Chiaki||Eevee||Apprentice of CaveClan||None||Tags: Pax, Lirito
"Oh," was all Chiaki replied, mulling now over something Pax had said. That word... "family," was it? It sounded so bizarre. "I'm sorry for your loss, but... what is family?" Her owner came to mind, bringing even more confusion to the quiet Eevee. Externally, though, her expression was stoic, not giving away her puzzlement visually. With the way she had asked, it didn't sound like a serious question. I have to know...
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonianFantasy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:22 pm

Pax|Kit|Eevee|Mate/Crush:None|Tags: Chiaki and Lirito

Pax looked at Chiaki, her eyes grew bigger than they already were. She thought on what to say for she didnt really know how to explain it. She looked at the ground and replied, "Um, well, a family is kind of who you live with but you are related. Unless you consider friends family too. Basically, it is someone or someones related to you and you are expected to treat them with a special loyalty or intimacy." She thought for a while, kicking a little rock with her paw. "For example, if you had siblings, those are eevees you are related to that came from the same parents, you could've got into fights but you still could love them, be loyal to them, but could also hate them. A love hate relationship. A family is the ones you love and cherish, even when you had a bad relation that day with them. You get the idea?" Pax looked up at Chiaki and then at Lirito.
DragonianFantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimick » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:01 pm

Stream||Warrior||Vaporeon||Crush: Not interested||Tags: Raven, Aree
((Sorry for being inactive for a couple days))
Stream thought out the possibilities, If we split up, we would be faster, like they said, but they are also right that a vulpix would have a better chance at attacking one of us if we're alone. "I don't think the likelihood of a vulpix attacking us are very high, but I heard that there was one that hurt a warrior, that vulpix might still be out here, hiding, waiting. So we might have to stay together until we're sure it gone," she said, then looking at Raven, "That's just my opinion, but you're the leader, you give the final orders."
Mimick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:05 pm

Off||Loner||Umbreon||Crush: Not interested||Tags: Open
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:30 pm

(I'm rejoining!)

Name: Sora (Yes based off of kingdom hearts XD)
Eeveelution: Eevee. Will be Jolteon
Picture/Description: -picture-
http://wallpapercave.com/wp/R1KVsW8.jpg
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Nmdu ... olteon.png
Rank kit
personality Brave, playful, kind, gentle, adventurous, thinks before he acts unless friends or family are in danger.
Mate/Crush: None
Family: Roxas
History: They lost their Island when darkness engulfed it. After running away to the point of exhaustion they collapsed and mysteriously found themselves here.

Name: Roxas (Also based off Kingdom Hearts)
Eeveelution: Eevee. Will be umbreon
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... 445ca5.png
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/pok ... 1001053549
Rank Kit
personality Calm, quiet, serious, is a bit more reckless then Sora, kind, likes to play fight.
Family: Sora
History: Same as Sora's

Last edited by Firelight folf on Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:00 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Don't worry, I'm a friend
Please join
Wolves of incarnation Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3818142
Fox mobs of Chicago
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3876391&p=120121837#p120121837
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:10 pm

Kคΐ
Male|Vaporeon|Deputy|Mate: Taiga|Tags: Taiga

Kai stood a bit away from Taiga so they wouldn't try and catch the same fish. He scanned the enclosed area and nodded to himself in satisfactrion, Taiga had done a good job. A Remoraid swam close to shore and the Vaporeon imideatley tensed up ready to strike. Just as he was about to swipe his paw at the small gray fish it turned and swam back down. "Ah so close" He complained quietley.

Elσΐรϵ
Female|Leafeon|Warrior|Crush: none|Tags: Tristan

Pleased with the reply Eloise wagged her tail "I am glad you agree" She giggled happily. Latley Kai had spent way more time with Taiga than her, though she did understand why.

Ɍΐn
Female|Eevee|Apprentice|Crush: none|Tags: Yurio

Rin started hopping at his question "Of course, I would love to" she said with a huge smile. "And the day after and the day after" Rin added now standing still. Her ears slightly lowered when she remembered they were already at camp. She glanced at Yurio and then at the direction of the camp, after those bushes they would arrive at the clan enterance. The small Eevee wondered what her friend woulddo now, was he going to sleep, or maybe to eat? SHe felt like she would seem creepy if she asked so instead she shook her head. They would be with eachoter tomorrow again.

Ɍคϻ
Female|Sylveon|Loner|Crush: none|Tags: Rem

Ram laid in her and her sisters den guarding that no threats would enter. It was her turn to stand guard at night. Ram licked her sisters forehead. Rem was so cute when she was sleeping. She could never imagine a life without Rem, even though she would never admit it.

Ɍϵϻ
Female|¤Sylveon|Apprentice|Crush: none|Tags: Ram

Rem was sleeping her flank moving along with her breathing. She could sleep calmly knowing her sister was keeping her safe and would wake her if something happend.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:06 am

Taiga||Glaceon||Warrior of CaveClan||Kai is her mate||Tags: Kai
Taiga laughed a bit at the sight; stifling her laughter after a moment. She examined the water and saw a Basculin swimming about in confusion. She waited for a moment before striking out at the Pokémon. The Basculin, more annoyed than anything, bit Taiga's paw, causing her to yelp and pull back. The Basculin, still biting the Glaceon, was pulled from the water. In its surprise it let go of Taiga's paw, falling to the ground and flopping about. "Well... That's one way to catch a fish," Taiga said quietly, not sure what to do now.

Chiaki||Eevee||Apprentice of CaveClan||None||Tags: Pax, Lirito
Chiaki racked her brain, her head tilted to the side as she concentrated on understanding the idea. Then, after a moment, the Eevee perked up. "I get it, I think. I used to have... What's the word? A brother? Named Ego and a sister named Usami before my old owners took me." As if feeling she had succeeded at something, she nodded her head quickly and affirmatively. "I barely remember them... I was a moon old when we were separated. ... I think. It was about then..."
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:28 am

Raven||Umbreon||Leader||crush-open||Tags; Aree, Stream
"I guess there isn't a need to rush, and the safty of my Clan-mates is the mist important," Raven said, having decided. "lets keep together and mark the borders. If anyone secnts a vulpix, let me know. If you don't... it is still here," he said darkly. Raven had scented it a while back, but he didn't know how far it had gone.

Mikasa||Umbreon||Warrior||crush-hmmm...||Tags; Ivy, Eren
Mikasa rolled her eyes and smiled, stepping forward. She bent forward and carfuly used her teeth to remove the large thorn. "Lick it and it should stop bleeding."

Eren||Flareon||Warrior||crush-nah...?||Tags; Mikasa, Ivy
Biting his tounge at the pain, the Flareon tried not to make a sound. "Ha! That was nothing! If a vulpix can't hurt me, neither can a thorn." Ren then licked the blood, wincing at the slight sting. He then stated walking, limping slightly. "we can hunt just up ahead!"

Yurio||Eevee||Apprentice||Crush- I don't need one.||Tags; Rin
"Ok Rin, see you later," Yurio said with a flick of his tail. "I'm going to get some prey." Without waiting for a reply he trotted away, and into the cave, putting on a blank expression. When he reched the fresh-kill pile, the eevee looked for something small, not wanting to be greedy. Why is there so much large prey?! Am I supposed to eat half and put it back? No... share it? Yurio groaned, remembering how simple it was when he lived alone.

Nagisa||Loner||Eevee||Crush-open||Tags;
Nagisa had been trying to hunt for awhile now, but there didn't seem to be any prey. Just when he was about to give up, he heard a small rustle of leaves. Ears pricking, he looked towards the sound, spotting what seemed to be a ratata tail. Nagisa crouched, creeping up slowly. With a large jump he pounced, landing on what should have been the body and bit down. This doesn't feel like a ratata.... Looking up, he quickly let go and smiled. "sorry arbok..." the eevee whispered before turning and running.
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:04 am

Firelight folf wrote:(I'm rejoining!)

Name: Sora (Yes based off of kingdom hearts XD)
Eeveelution: Eevee. Will be Jolteon
http://wallpapercave.com/wp/R1KVsW8.jpg
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Nmdu ... olteon.png
Rank kit
personality Brave, playful, kind, gentle, adventurous, thinks before he acts unless friends or family are in danger.
Family: Roxas
History: They lost their Island when darkness engulfed it. After running away to the point of exhaustion they collapsed and mysteriously found themselves here.

Name: Roxas (Also based off Kingdom Hearts)
Eeveelution: Eevee. Will be umbreon
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... 445ca5.png
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/pok ... 1001053549
Rank Kit
personality Calm, quiet, serious, is a bit more reckless then Sora, kind, likes to play fight.
Family: Sora
History: Same as Sora's

Don't worry, I'm a friend
Please join
Wolves of incarnation Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3818142
Fox mobs of Chicago
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3876391&p=120121837#p120121837
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist