||Warrior Eevees RP|| {CLOSED} Please use the new version

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Postby dark wolf PA » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:46 am

dark wolf PA wrote:Ivy/|Umbreon||loner||crush-open||tags: Eren/Mikasa
Ivy flicks her ear. "Nice to meet both of you. I honestly never hunted with others before, well only Raven when we were just kits. He is the best teacher." Ivy listens to Eren's foot steps heading in the cave. When he returned and hearing his reply
Ivy don't understand why Raven don't tell anyone about her. "I was separated from my mom and Raven when we were both very young." She shakes her head to clear the thought."I just love making new friends! Where are we going hunting at?" She asked with excited behind her voice.

Aree||Espeon//warrior//crush- Raven//tags:Raven
Aree begin to blush a little as she never went on a patrol with just Raven before. She then shakes her head to clear her mind. "I agree." She replies with a smile.
dark wolf PA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:32 am

Raven||Umbreon||Leader||crush-open||Tags; Aree
Raven walked away towards the furthest border. While walking, he made sure to check for scents every few minuets or keep an eye out for prey. When he found nothing, he decided to walk beside Aree. "How are you? we havn't talked in a while," the leader said with a smile.

Mikasa||Umbreon||Warrior||crush-hmmm...||Tags; Ivy, Eren
Hmm... folllow me, she said, thinking of a place that no one had hunted at for a while. Eren followed, glancing over his shouler to look out for Ivy. Don't worry, if we get into a fight I can protect you!
Don't make me have to save you again, Mikasa uttered back.
Hay!

Eren||Flareon||Warrior||crush-nah...?||Tags; Mikasa, Ivy
*look in above post*

Yurio||Eevee||Apprentice||Crush- I don't need one.||Tags; Rin, Eren
"More territory sounds like a good plan. Especially if Raven keeps inviting new pokemon." Yurio wasn't againt Raven letting new eevees join, but if it keptt happening, they would be fighting for space and prey to feed them all. Shaking his head, Yurio carried on walking. ""Sorry about that!

Nagisa||Loner||Eevee||Crush-open||Tags;
*walking through the forest somehwere*
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:44 am

Kai
Male|Vaporeon|Deputy|Mate: Taiga|Tags: Taiga

Kai sat down to catch his breath when they were at the river "We are" Kai replied with a smile. He looked at the streaming river seeing alot of fish swimming about. "Looks like we got here just in time too, the fish seem livley, thats perfect" He said looking up at the Glaceon with a smile

Eloise
Female|Leafeon|Warrior|Crush: none|Tags: Tristan

Pleased with the reply Eloise wagged her tail "I am glad you agree" She giggled happily. Latley Kai had spent way more time with Taiga than her, though she did understand why.

Rin
Female|Eevee|Apprentice|Crush: none|Tags: Yurio

Rin gave out a low giggle "dont worry" She said happily walking beside Yurio. "It is only hard to keep up with all the new pokemon that join the clan, so I am happy I got to know you" She then said laughing her eyes filled of joy. She loved making new friends but sometimes it could even be a bit too much for her small head to handle.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:33 am

Taiga||Glaceon||Warrior of CaveClan||Kai is her mate||Tags: Kai
Taiga sat, quiet for a moment as she caught her breath. However, she soon perked up, asking "Can I hear the plan now?" The cheekiness had yet to leave the Glaceon.
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark wolf PA » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:01 am

Aree||Espeon//warrior//crush- Raven//tags:Raven
Aree flash a smile at Raven when he asked her how she was doing. "I been fine, how you been? It has been awhile since we last spoken to one another."

Ivy/|Umbreon||loner||crush-open||tags: Eren/Mikasa

Ivy nods at Mikasa, she then begin to walk behind Eren and Mikasa. Hearing Eren's reply, she couldn't help but to smile a little. "I bet you are a great fighter Eren. With Mikasa here I bet she great as well. " Ivy flicks her ear. "Are there other clans out there?" She asked with little worry behind her voice.
Last edited by dark wolf PA on Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dark wolf PA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalaxyAchiever » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:12 am

Name|Lirito|Rank|Kit|Eeveelution|Eevee|Mate/Crush|None|Tags: Pax

*thinking: Yes, finally i got a friend!!I need to ask want does she like,or want is her favorite color is, or want does she like to eat?!* Lirito came closer to Pax "So, you are Pax?I never saw a shiny eevee before, how does it feel being a shiny?"Lirito asked Pax, putting a smile on his face.
GalaxyAchiever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonianFantasy » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:21 am

Pax||Kit||Eevee||Mate/Crush:None||Tags:Lirito

Pax paused when she heard Lirito's question. She looked back at him. "I'm pretty sure I feel like other Pokémon. I'm just a different color, I guess." She put a smile on her face and continued walking, Lirito walking at her left side. The little eevee knew she was different, especially her appearance. *It's just the color that makes me "different." At least he accepts me as I am. I never had friends before.* She sighed, put on a smile, looked up, and said, "So, tell me a little bit about yourself."
DragonianFantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalaxyAchiever » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:54 am

Name|Lirito|Rank|Kit|Eeveelution|Eevee|Mate/Crush|None|Tags: Pax

*Thinking: what should I say?, maybe tell her my favorite color?*"Um....., My favorite colors are green and orange, wants yours?"Lirito asked Pax, he made a smile on his face and then, wondered, *thinking: Wait where are we going, I will ask her.* "Pax,where are we going?" looking around the place.
GalaxyAchiever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:07 am

Kai
Male|Vaporeon|Deputy|Mate: Taiga|Tags: Taiga

Kai looked at the female with a smile "Of course, I couldn't keep the lady waiting now could I?" He said teasingly. He stood up on his four paws and approached the river bank. "So..." He started his tone returning to normal. "I want you to freeze the water in a open square to make a medium sized trap" Kai instructed. "That prevents the fish from fleeing and make them an easy catch, Just remember, we have to have room to stand on the edge of the ice to fish" the Vaporeon added with a chuckle. He hoped Taiga would understand and like his plan.

Eloise
Female|Leafeon|Warrior|Crush: none|Tags: Tristan

Pleased with the reply Eloise wagged her tail "I am glad you agree" She giggled happily. Latley Kai had spent way more time with Taiga than her, though she did understand why.

Rin
Female|Eevee|Apprentice|Crush: none|Tags: Yurio

Rin gave out a low giggle "dont worry" She said happily walking beside Yurio. "It is only hard to keep up with all the new pokemon that join the clan, so I am happy I got to know you" She then said laughing her eyes filled of joy. She loved making new friends but sometimes it could even be a bit too much for her small head to handle.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonianFantasy » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:03 am

Pax||Kit||Eevee||Mate/Crush:None||Tags:Lirito and open

Pax replied to the first question, "My favorite color is purple." She looked straight ahead and thought about the second one. She had only explored the camp once but she knew where the hunting grounds were. "I guess we are going to the hunting grounds since that's the only place I know. Unless you want to go somewhere else. Do you know how to hunt?" Pax said. She was curious if he could hunt just like she did when she was alone for 2 and a half moons. They continued to walk to the hunting grounds.
DragonianFantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me