Old SeaClan (See New Topic)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SeaClan (Open, and Accepting!

Postby typically, » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:20 am

S a l t s t a r ! !
Mood; Peaceful
Mentions; Clan

{Shecat > Leader > Crush; None > Apprentice; Brackenpaw > Tags; Meeting}

The shecat nodded. Wincing a bit when his nose smacked into hers. Saltstar shook it off and started pacing. "Whitepaw your very loyal and brave. I say, it's time you become a warrior. Countless times you've shown your loyalty and your braveness. From this day forward and on you'll be called Whitewhisker." The female purred, again walking back to the highbranch and leaping onto it. "Whitewhisker, Whitewhisker!" She chanted for the older tom. Pausing to lick down her white fluffy chest fur that had rose up when she had jumped to the highbranch.

W h i t e w h i s k e r ! !
Mood; Excited
Mentions; Saltstar,

[Tom > Apprentice > Crush; Fawnpaw > Apprentice; X> Tags; Meeting, ]

The warrior lifted his head up highly. This day is surely going to be remembered. The tom raised his tail high. He then began to walk back to his seat. Loving the chants that came his way. Oh, how he had worked so hard for this! The male thought how Fawnpaw would like this. How he could impress her. The new warrior shook his head. Arriving at his seat he sat down, curling his tail tightly around his paws. Whitewhisker sounded so noble. Its a good name. He thought approving of it.

F o x ! !
Mood; daring
Mentions; X

[tom - rogue - crush; soon to be - loc. forest border of SeaClan - tags; Nightshade]

The tom looked taken back. The male gasped. "You just met me and your saying all of that about me." He scoffed licking down his red puffy chest fur. His eyes narrowed at the young shecat. "Clans are just as bad, they steal giant parts of the forest and only care about their clan. Killing any other cats that come in sight of them." His meow was harsh and defying. His hatred of clans grew, just by meeting this one shecat.
Last edited by typically, on Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SeaClan (Open, and Accepting!)

Postby slyizdrapple » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:05 am

Brackenfang (King o' sass)-Tags: Whitewhisker

Brackenfang's eyes glinted as he nodded to the new warrior when they sat down next to him. "Whatcha thinkin' about?" He asked the white pelted tom, tilting his head, he had noticed the thoughtful look in Whitewhisker's eyes.
╒════════════════════╕

{ Call me whatever you'd like. She/Her. }
My Art Shop! (Closed)
My Fr
Have a nice day <3

"Look around at the stars, They're silent tonight"

└────────────────────┘
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:40 am

Dewkit - She-kit - Seaclan Kit - mentions: none
Dewkit looked at the meeting and gazed at the new warrior in awe. She hoped one day that would be her, being cheered on by the entire clan. She sighed, right now, she was just a little scrawny kit.
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softfeather_04 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:46 am

( I’m slow don’t mind me XD sryyyyyy! )

Softfeather
Tags: Kestrelpaw

Softfeather sat beside kestrelpaw listening to saltstar

Skykit
Tags: Amberkit Lionkit Dewkit

SkyKit laughed “well always protect you LionStar” SkyKit turned around herring pawsteps to see her littermate Dewkit “hey Dewkit do you wanna play with us you can be the brave strong warrior DewPetal” SkyKit meowed running over beside her
Softfeather_04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:06 am

Amberkit :tags Lionkit,Skykit and Dewkit
"Of course "she said agreeing with her sister she vowed silently to herself that when she became a warrior she would protect her leader and her clanmates for every just like her father "yeah Dewpetal one of the greatest warriors that Seaclan has ever seen" she said to Dewkit walking up beside her with a sideways grin on her face

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:32 am

Dewkit- She-kit -Seaclan Kit - Tags: lionkit skykit And amberkit
Dewkit beams with excitement. “Yes!” She attempts to have a fierce look on her face but she just looks weird. She shakes it off quickly. “I will defend the brave leader Lionstar with my life!”
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SeaClan (Open, and Accepting!

Postby typically, » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:24 pm

R/U/N/N/I/N/G wrote:S a l t s t a r ! !
Mood; Peaceful
Mentions; Clan

{Shecat > Leader > Crush; None > Apprentice; Brackenpaw > Tags; Meeting}

The shecat nodded. Wincing a bit when his nose smacked into hers. Saltstar shook it off and started pacing. "Whitepaw your very loyal and brave. I say, it's time you become a warrior. Countless times you've shown your loyalty and your braveness. From this day forward and on you'll be called Whitewhisker." The female purred, again walking back to the highbranch and leaping onto it. "Whitewhisker, Whitewhisker!" She chanted for the older tom. Pausing to lick down her white fluffy chest fur that had rose up when she had jumped to the highbranch.

W h i t e w h i s k e r ! !
Mood; Excited
Mentions; Saltstar,

[Tom > Apprentice > Crush; Fawnpaw > Apprentice; X> Tags; Meeting, ]

The warrior glanced at Brackenfang. "I dunno just wonderin'' about our apprentice d friends and everything. Ya know." He meowed thoughtfully. He really did wonder, What about Fawnpaw? He thought curiously. The tom felt so strongly for her to. His tail swayed gently, listening to the cheers. "Are you thinking about them?" He asked Brackenfang. "Maybe, Jasperpaw?" He teased him, flashing him a wink.

F o x ! !
Mood; daring
Mentions; X

[tom - rogue - crush; soon to be - loc. forest border of SeaClan - tags; Nightshade]

The tom looked taken back. The male gasped. "You just met me and your saying all of that about me." He scoffed licking down his red puffy chest fur. His eyes narrowed at the young shecat. "Clans are just as bad, they steal giant parts of the forest and only care about their clan. Killing any other cats that come in sight of them." His meow was harsh and defying. His hatred of clans grew, just by meeting this one shecat. [/quote]
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slyizdrapple » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:19 pm

Brackenfang-Tags: Whitewhisker

His pelt spiked up and heat rose to his face " I-i wha- i dont know what your talking about!" He blubbered, ears pinning back as he looked away "W-why would i be thinking about that silly apprentice anyway? I have better things to think about like myself!" the tom pouted, getting defensive.
╒════════════════════╕

{ Call me whatever you'd like. She/Her. }
My Art Shop! (Closed)
My Fr
Have a nice day <3

"Look around at the stars, They're silent tonight"

└────────────────────┘
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:41 pm

Lionkit
She~cat | 4 moons | Edge of Camp, beside Nursery | Skykit, Amberkit, Dewkit

"Yeah, Dewpetal!" Lionkit liked that name. She forgot about tag when the tiny kit joined their game.
'Lionstar' puffed out her chest as the kits talked about how strong and brave she was. It felt so good to be lifted up by her clanmates!
"Come on, guys! We have to go save MarshClan, like Batfang's story!" hurriedly, she referred to the elder's journey to help the other clan in a flood. All the kits and heard the story of MarshClan, who lived far away, close to the still water, who lost their whole camp in a storm. They were completely lost, and many cats died or went rogue during this time because of hunger, and the chaos. This was Lionkit's favorite story because she wanted to go on a journey one day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flicker
She~Cat | 24 Moons | Unclaimed territory | Cinder

Flicker lashed her tail, staring at Cinder unamused.
"Can we just go to the fish place already? I am hungry." the tortoiseshell hissed impatiently.
"I promise there will be plenty of cats for you to pick on when we get there." she rolled her eyes at the thought that Cinder might argue with another cat over fish, when there was plenty, but Flicker knew she would.

http://funny-pictures.funmunch.com/pict ... -Catch.jpg
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:07 pm

Cinder/ Shecat/ 24 moons/ Crushless/ Tags: Flicker

"Okay, okay!" Cinder meows, eyes widening in an innocent manner. "Don't bite my tail off!" She purrs before turning towards the fish place. "I'll race you there!" She suddenly darts away, laughing. Cinder had always dreamed of racing with a sibling ever since she had parted with them, now that dream had come true.
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me