Old SeaClan (See New Topic)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SeaClan (Open, and Accepting!)

Postby slyizdrapple » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:00 am

Brackenfang

Brackenfang returned his former mentor's smile wiht a smirk, soaking up all the attention like a giant sponge , he thought his name made him sound completely awesome but that was just him. He found himself scanning the cats gathered by the highbranch again for Jasperpaw, his tail lashing with pride once he saw the minty eyed she-cat, the male puffing out his chest even more. Once the cheering had died out, he padded back to his spot, feeling acomplished, but not excited for vigil, it seemed so boring!
╒════════════════════╕

{ Call me whatever you'd like. She/Her. }
My Art Shop! (Closed)
My Fr
Have a nice day <3

"Look around at the stars, They're silent tonight"

└────────────────────┘
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softfeather_04 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:37 am

Softfeather
Tags: Kestrelpaw

Softfeather laughed “I can tell you want to go hunting more and the meeting is over so why not let’s go the kits seem to be playing some game so let’s go” Softfeather hopped up and took off out of camp “catch me if you can mousebrain” Softfeather laughed

Skykit
Tags: Lionkit Amberkit

SkyKit ran after the rouge and attacked it “I’ll protect you LionStar” SkyKit growled “no one hurts my leader” SkyKit yowled and laughed loudly “LionStar we attacked the rouge for you” Slykit reported proudly chest puffed out “does anyone have any wounds that need treating” SkyKit said as she checked and poked AmberFang and LionStar

( @tawney what’s her “warrior name” I’m gonna go by skyClaw I just made up one I’ll change it)
Last edited by Softfeather_04 on Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Softfeather_04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:50 am

Amberkit: Tags:Lionkit and Skykit
"Don't worry Skyclaw that rouge could never hurt us" Amberkit said her green eyes flashing with humor and a big grin on her face "right Lionstar" she said looking over at Lionkit
(@softfeather her "warrior name" is Amberfang in the game they are playing)

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:07 pm

Redstream
male-medicine cat-tags: Open

Redstream say in the clearing, watching Slatstar carefully.

Sparktuft
male-senior warrior-tags: Sableclaw

Sparktuft nuzzled his mate before she left. Smile still on his face, he turned to Lionkit. “Lionkit.” He said firmly “Be careful.” He didn’t want her size to hurt the younger cats. Or even worse, he didn’t want her to get trampled by a warrior.

Nightshade
female-warrior-tags: Fox

Suddenly, a wave of heat washed over her. Sweat dampened her fur and dizziness fuzzed her brain. “I-I’m sorry but I have to take a walk.” She stammered quietly to her father, then padded out into the forest. The cool air helped her to calm down, but she kept walking away from the camp. Taking deep breaths, she turned the corner and saw a lump of ginger fur. “Hey!” She yipped at him “This is SeaClan territory what are you doing?”
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:08 pm

Batfang | Tom | 113 Moons | Camp, in front of Elder's Den, Clan Meeting | Nightshade

"Oh-okay.." Batfang said, tilting his head at Nightshade. He glanced at Saltstar, who had just called Brackenpaw forward, and then back to his daughter.
"Are you okay?" he called to her as she padded away, but it appeared that she didn't hear him. She seemed lost in thought, and he noticed in the way she walked that she really wasn't well.
I'll get a warrior to check on her after the meeting if she's not back.. he thought as she slipped out the camp entrance.
He turned his attention back to Saltstar, though the back of his mind was still on Nightshade.
Batfang became excited when Saltstar gave Brackenpaw his new name. The new warrior's suffix was the same as his own! The black tom thought that was pretty cool.
He cheered for his clanmate along with the other SeaClan cats, "Brackenfang! Brackenfang!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sableclaw | She~cat | 55 moons | Deputy | Camp, beside HighBranch, Clan Meeting | Saltstar

Sableclaw gave Brackenfur a very pleased look, and nodded as Saltstar touched his nose.
Although he had a crazy attitude sometimes, he was a good and loyal cat, and she knew that he would uphold his vows to protect his clan with his life. Brackenfang would be a respected member of SeaClan.

Lionkit | She~cat | 4 moons | Edge of Camp, beside Nursery | Skykit, Amberkit

"Get the rogue!" Lionstar had squeaked, ruffling her fur. The fluffy golden kit hopped around as the two other kits defended her from the leaf.
Lionstar laughed as Skyclaw destroyed the 'rogue' leaf. She was happy that she had friends who she trusted that would help her if anything ever really did happen. She giggled "Of course not! Especially not brave, loyal clanmates like you guys! You fought awesomely!" she praised her 'warrior and deputy' for their work, like her new mom Sableclaw.
Lionkit looked over when her Daddy called her and yold her to be careful. "Yes, sir!" she replied, and tapped Skyclaw on the shoulder with her paw. "You're it!" Lionstar squeaked and darted out of reach of the golden brown tabby kit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kestrelpaw | She~cat | 8 moons | Camp, by Freshkill Pile, Clan Meeting | Softfeather

((Lol Meeting's not quite over, Softfeather. Saltstar is gonna announce Whitepaw, and the new apprentices as well. :D))

Brackenfang! Brackenfang!" Kestrelpaw cheered with the other cats for their clanmate. She couldn't wait four more moons before she would be a warrior! That was so long!
She looked at Softfeather with a smile. Still sitting for the meeting, Kestrelpaw glanced at the kits, then mewed to her mentor, "It's okay, Softfeather. When the meeting is over I'll play." she kinda missed playing with her old nurserymate Lionkit, anyway. At one point, they were the only two in the nursery, and that made them pretty close, especially after Lionkit's mother died.

Flicker | She~Cat | 24 Moons | Unclaimed territory | Cinder

Flicker was caught off guard by Cinder's question. She raised an eyebrow and studied her sister suspiciously.
"You'd better not go." Flicker warned the calico she-cat. "I don't even know what I'd do!" she said honestly.
Flicker hoped Cinder wouldn't actually go off by herself. If she got into trouble with those clan cats again Flicker didn't think they would be so easy on her. She couldn't bear the thought of something happening to Cinder, not after they just became close.
Flicker was still unsure of how to respond. Her mouth was slightly open, and her eyes bore a look of concern.
Last edited by MichelleP224 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SeaClan (Open, and Accepting!

Postby typically, » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:24 pm

S a l t s t a r ! !
Mood; Peaceful
Mentions; Clan

{Shecat > Leader > Crush; None > Apprentice; Brackenpaw > Tags; Meeting}

The white cat nodded. "May air welcome another apprentice up here?" She meowed, settling her gaze on Whitepaw. The leader gestured with her tail for him to step up. "Whitepaw, is very brave, loyal and smart. I know he'll be willing to die for his clan." The shecat jumped from the branch. Waiting for the cream colored tom to walk up. The Molly gazed around happily her clan is thriving, and this meeting will be a long one. She sighed, smiling when the breeze ruffled up her white fur.

W h i t e p a w ! !
Mood; Excited
Mentions; Saltstar, Brackenfang

[Tom > Apprentice > Crush; Fawnpaw > Mentor; ? > Tags; Meeting, Brackenpaw]

The tom shook, as his name got called. He quickly got to his paws. Trying to steady himself. I probably look like a fool! He thought laughing at himself. The apprentice got to his leader, clumsily bumping his nose into hers. The cream colored male, dipped his head in apology. The sun felt like it was scorching his back. This was so exciting but nerve wracking. His paws itched, in excitement. A purr escaped from his throat. This was his dream.

F o x ! !
Mood; daring
Mentions; X

[tom - rogue - crush; soon to be - loc. forest border of SeaClan - tags; none]

The tom opened his eyes lazily as a female voice woke him. The rogue let her speak before scoffing. "No, no, no sweetie. Your in SeaClan territory, I'm not I'm on the otherside." He meowed matter-of-factly as he raised a eyebrow. The male put his paw over the scent mark. "Okay, now I'm in SeaClan territory." He spat. Pulling back his paw quickly, he sneered at the warrior. "Your clan is terrible to did you know that?" He mocked her rudely.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:48 am

Cinder/ Shecat/ 24 moons/ Crushless/ Tags: Flicker

Cinder sighs loudly and over-exaggeratedly. "Fineeeee," She huffs, rolling her eyes. "I won't go..." Ever since she had reunited with her sister it had been harder to go out and mess with the clan. If she tried to wander off Flicker would stop her. "It's just that I found amusement in teasing the clans. Plus, I'm an expert, I won't get hurt!"
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:37 am

DewKit - She-kit - Seaclan Kit - mentions: X

Dewkit wakes up in the nursery and softly sneezes. She wobbles around as her skinny little legs hardly support her.
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:42 am

Redstream
male-medicine cat-tags: Open

Redstream say in the clearing, watching Slatstar carefully.

Sparktuft
male-senior warrior-tags: Sableclaw

Sparktuft smiled and greeted the newly made warrior. “Brackenfang! Brackenfang!” He called.

Nightshade
female-warrior-tags: Fox

Anger pulsed through her, making her pelt spike up and her eyes narrow. Wrinkling her nose, she snorted at him. “Yea, because you would know. A filthy rogue who has probably never known what it’s like to care for anyone but himself.”
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:37 am

Dewkit - she-kit - seaclan kit - tags: Softfeather
Dewkit playfully tumbles around the den, pretending a fox is chasing her. she mews with excitement and hides behind Softfeather. The fox will never find me here!
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me