The Rise Of EmberClan(warrior cats Semlit )Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: The Rise Of EmberClan(warrior cats Semlit )Accepting

Postby flamestar1315 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:34 pm

DuskClan
-Dashpaw-
pleased with himself the young tom purred his welcome an headed into the marshland.His eyes where soft an gental as he just let the sounds of the life just go on around him.-This is my home- he though taking everything in.Everyone though duskclan warriors an cat from the area in general where cold an cruel.Well they had to be..They didnt have the best water or food supplie an their land as pretty as it could wasnt in the best shaoe.Duskclan cats defeanted what they had.

StreamClan
~Raintatters~
"Yes ma'am"she said with a quick nod she got to her paws an ,waited for moonflight to before they headed out .The greyish white she cat noded to the leader before she waited at the enterance.The fuffy tail twitched slight before resting on the ground.

~SpeckledStream~
Letting out a large yawn she glanced down at her younger sister who was still asleep an headed out.The reeds whispered as she pushed through them to the camp.Her ears swirled back as she listen for the signs of anyone else around. Her light golden brown dappled with leopard spots shone in the light.She didnt want seedstar to catch her dont nothing so Speckledstream looked around for some one to go out with.Her eyes catch a glimse of Brairclaw ."Hey"she mewed jumpping over to him, her legs carring her to the tom.

~Dusktail ~
as the inky black she cat paded through the few trees that where in their land ,Dusktail sighed.What was the point of hunting when half the clan was already out huntting.Boarder patrol, that was a no there was a party of cats already heading out an it was to late to join them,.Mostly she just wanted to be alone.Shaking her head Dusktail started to ver to the part of the stream near the duskclan boarder.Blocking everything out she ran there her legs carring to the stream.Skidding to a stop she let her eyes go wide."Oh SplashGaze i didnt know you where-going to be"she finshed.Her hazel eyes soften at the she cat.She though they were alike in some whats but ver different in others.Her voice was hushed as she glanced over at the boarder.
EmberClan
~Scorchpaw ~
Finally hauling herself out of the den scorchpaw looked up blinking against the sun.Letting a small squeak out she skittered backwards to the shade with her eyes closed.-I wounder when we're going to get our mentors.-She though shaking the spots from her vision.Glancing up she spotted Froststar"Morning froststar."she mewed flicking her dark ginger tail.

~RobinFeather~
Seeing a vole nibbling on a seed just infront of him ,Robinfeather belly crawled over .His pelt gentally grazing over the land .As he watched the vole he made sure to keep his paws from crunching a twig .Just as he got close enought ,Robinfeather lept an grabbed ahole of the prey an bit down before it started to squak.Holding on to it he dug a hole an dropped the vole burrying it.The had been his sloppish kill.Growling softly to his self Robinfeather exhauled softly.

~StoneBlade~
The dark grey striped tom stepped glanced over at darkflower an bit back a small chuckle."Morning sleepy head."he called with a twitch of his whikers.The pale green eyes sparkled with laughter as he arced down in a streach.As he pulled up he spoted froststar an gulped.He had been on a dawn patrol but it seemed to him that he felt like a kit getting caught doing something wrong.Shaking his pelt out Stoneblade licked his flank to try an get it so stay down.
All Hail Halloween

Also I'm now currently on advance scribes as Darkcanary13
flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .yuanfen » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:30 pm

StreamClan

~Moonflight~
Moonflight flicked her tail and fell into step beside Raintatters. "Oh look," she sighed, turning her head back to watch everyone in the clan suddenly wake up just when they were leaving. "Of all times, now just had to be the time for them the wake up, hm?" She supposed the leader would probably create the patrols anyway, so Moonflight bounded to catch up with Raintatters.
yuanfen
chinese
缘分

a relationship by fate or destiny
{ art shop || deviantArt }
{ myanimelist || tumblr }
.yuanfen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:43 pm

DuskClan
StreamClan
~Raintatters~
Shaking her head with disbelief raintatters looked at the deputy."ofcourse .Isn't it always that way.I swear they keep it up mabey ill drag them out."she mewed looking thoughtful.Her fluffy tail twitching in amusement."anyways we might be able to get more done without them."she said flicking an ear back at the now wake clan.
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amitta » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:53 pm

Seedstar-Streamclan

Seedstar's eyes narrowed as he glanced around camp. It seemed that since most others were awake he could start looking for cats to go on the dawn hunting trip. Raintatters and Moonflight were already patroling the borders and he remembered seeing his sister go out to hunt by the stream not that long ago. As he thought he settled himself on his paws and wrapped his tai around his legs.
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:34 pm

StreamClan
~Dusktail ~
as the inky black she cat paded through the few trees that where in their land ,Dusktail sighed.What was the point of hunting when half the clan was already out huntting.Boarder patrol, that was a no there was a party of cats already heading out an it was to late to join them,.Mostly she just wanted to be alone.Shaking her head Dusktail started to ver to the part of the stream near the duskclan boarder.Blocking everything out she ran there her legs carring to the stream.Skidding to a stop she let her eyes go wide."Oh SplashGaze i didnt know you where-going to be"she finshed.Her hazel eyes soften at the she cat.She though they were alike in some whats but ver different in others.Her voice was hushed as she glanced over at the boarder.
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amitta » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:40 pm

Splashgaze-Streamclan

The calico she-cat looked up from the stream,glancing at Dusktail quietly. "It's fine. It's not like I claimed this part of the stream or anything. I'm just going to try and hunt before any Duskclan patrols come along and question my appearance here. Duskclan would do such a thing," she meowed as she flexed the claws of her right paw into the dirt. She had many bad memories with Duskclan. They just seemed to have a way of disliking her and she wasn't sure why. Splashgaze had neer done a thing to bother them.
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:58 pm

StreamClan
~Dusktail ~
A small smile crossed her muzzle as she sat down her tail curling over her paws."i'll keep a look out for you if you want me to"she said tipping her head to the Duskclan boarder.Her hazel eyes slowly drifted to the boarder.-Mabey they had a late start like we did.-she though sitting away from the water's egde.
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amitta » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:01 am

Splashgaze-Streamclan

Splashgaze nodded quietly. "Thanks....so how has camp been? I haven't been there since dawn," she asked as she slipped her paw into the water and killed it before burying it were the other fish had been One more and she was going. It already felt like something was coming and she didn't need that feeling. It worried her too much.
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:15 am

StreamClan
~Dusktail ~
Her ears pricked up as the small bush had started to move on the other side of the stream."its alright. most everyone has just gotten up."she mewed twtiching her tail slightly.She felt the small warning of a growl catch in her throat.
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Locker-Neighbor » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:17 am

Coyotekit sighed and streached put his legs,being a kit was to simple. he wantewd to be an aprentenice,but he had still had to wait five days. He licked his paw,and slicked back the fur on his head a few times.

LeafSplash sighed as he watched a frog.
Locker-Neighbor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me