The Prophecies Unfold || Moonclan Roleplay

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Out of these characters, who's your favorite?

Bluestar
10%
Firestar
9%
Crookedstar
13%
Graystripe
5%
Yellowfang
24%
Cinderpelt
13%
Squirrelflight
12%
Brambleclaw
1%
Crowfeather
12%

Total votes : 82

Re: The Prophecies Unfold || Moonclan Roleplay

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:59 am

Rocko/Maraca-27 moons-Kittypet-Tags/Mentions: Luna, Brackenpaw

The tom had stopped to sniff a particularly pretty flower. As soon as he looked up, Luna was gone. He treked through the forest to the soft dirt, hoping she had done the same. He finally arrived, and saw Luna talking peacefully with a forest cat. He blinked. Rocko approached them. "Uh, Hi Luna, who's this?" The tom asked, flicking his windy tail in Brackenpaw's direction. Rocko stood tall, as he was a tall breed.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:41 am

Mistface | female | warrior | apprentice: n/a | crush: open | tags: Open
>>
She curled around her nest, licking her lips as she slept, unaware that the night was turned to morning and the patrols were heading out. Moving on to her sleep, she kicked her leg into the den wall next to her, this cursed wall which so near her nest that this was not the first time she actually woke up after kicking it during her sleep. She took a silent yowl at the sudden pain in her leg, it took her a moment to calm herself after the hit 'Stupid me when to I learn to make my nest further to those stupid walls' she thought to herself and she rolled to her belly and looked the almost empty den. She jumped up for her nest and padded to the den entrance 'Ooh no, I did it again...great start as a warrior you dump' she thought to herself shaking her head a little disappointed in herself. She then shook her head again 'Oh well, maybe I could still join some of the morning patrols, or wait for the evening patrols' she kept thinking. Her two colored eyes scanned the camp, as she moved center of the camp, trying to figure out what was going on there.

Lostgaze | female | elder by blindness | crush: Aspenglow | tags: Dapplestar, Alpinoleap
>>
She was maybe blind, but after losing her sight, her other instincts got stronger. She heard better than she thought she ever did before and sense of smell seemed to tell her so much more than she needed to know. Her ears flicked to the paw steps getting closer, the smell told her who it was before the she-cat even opened her mouth, but she waited for her to do the first greetings "Morning Dapplestar...I am doing fine, just got out of the den and now I am waiting for a good opportunity to go to the fresh-kill pile...I can scent there is something left, but fresh could be always better...I am not picky thought" she responded to her. She turned her blind eyes toward the warrior as well, who kind of asked the same question she was being thinking "Oh I was going to ask the same...I can feel that something is troubling you...but you know just use your intelligence, who is the cat you see to be a good deputy and a cat you get along with? I think those are pretty important things as a deputy and leader" she meowed to her. She then looked rather embarrassed "Oh Good morning Alpinoleap..." she meowed softly.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:45 am

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Dapplestar
Leader
65 moons
Mentions; Brackenpaw, Albinoleap, Lostgaze
Tags; Lostgaze, Albinoleap

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

The small tortie she-cat let out an overwhelmed sigh, but she was relieved to have her clan mates there to reassure her. “I know who I shall choose, I just want the rest of the clan to agree. It’s been a long time since we’ve had a change in deputy.” She shook her head, knowing it will all be okay. Besides, that wasn’t the main thing that was troubling her. “I’m excited to announce the news when patrols return. It’s taking them a while to gather themselves this morning.” She added, glancing around at her clan spread out all over the camp. Only Thicketstorm’s patrol had left yet. Dapplestar turned to Lostgaze and with a warm tone asked, “Would you like me to go fetch you something to eat? Let me go do that real quick.” Before the younger elder could object, she hurried over to the fresh-kill pile. She didn’t pay mind to her clan mates nearby. Her head was too jumbled with worries to small talk right now. She picked a nice thrush and head back towards Alpinoleap and Lostgaze. She set the thrush gently at the elder’s paws and sat back down. Turning to Alpinoleap, “Would you like to go out with me? Maybe we could give Brackenpaw and Mousepaw another fishing lesson.” At the mention of her apprentice, she realized she hadn’t seen him all morning. I’m his mentor! I couldn’t even check in with him? Oh my.” A look of disappointed crossed her face as she wondered where the young Tom was and realized he must be out of camp. Please be okay!

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Dreamheart
Warrior
18 moons
Mentions; Stormwillow
Tags; Ashenglow, Stormwillow

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

“In fact I did!” She told the mottled brown and cream tom cheerfully. “It’s just such a beautiful day out, I thought it could be fun to go over to sand-place. Or anything really. I was just talking with Stormwillow about what we shall do today.” She hoped the tom would want to come with them, or at least offer up another idea of something else to do while the patrols were all set out. “Come on, let’s go see Stormwillow.” She hurried him on and led him back outside the camp entrance, where her adoptive sister still sat. “I’m back dear sister, and I’ve brought someone to join us with whatever we decide to do!” She laughed and wondered why it seemed to be so hard to figure out activities to do during their free-time.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Heavycloud
Warrior
48 moons
Mentions; Boarpaw, Dapplestar
Tags; Boarpaw

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Looking behind him and seeing his apprentice Boarpaw slowly but surely catching up, he lightheartedly mewed, “About time.” The patrol strolled through the forest peacefully. No sign of disturbances, thankfully. Heavycloud thought to himself. Hearing the mention of Boarpaw’s dream, he glanced over at him and with a nod of his head he replied, “Yes, I think I should hear about it. I sure hope it wasn’t a scary dream.” Heavycloud often worried about his small apprentice. Oftentimes he pondered about whether or not to discuss his apprenticeship with Dapplestar. The young tom’s legs were a bit too short to accurately battle, and his hunting could be better. Though, Heavycloud made sure not to ever say anything that would discourage his apprentice. Despite the large tom’s worries, he always decided against discussing it with Dapplestar. Maybe today’s the day.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Luna
Kittypet
24 moons
Mentions; Rocko, Brackenpaw
Tags; Rocko

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Seeing the surprise in Brackenpaw’s eyes at the fact she’d never eaten food from the forest made her a bit embarrassed. “N-no, I’ve never had any of that. I probably wouldn’t even know what they were called if it wasn’t for Rocko.” She shuffled her paws nervously. “yes, Rocko’s my friend. He’s one of the only other cats near my housefolk.” There was something about the way Brackenpaw asked that question. It made Luna wonder what it could possibly be, but she couldn’t quite figure it out. Her eyes shone in delight at the thought of meeting the fiery orange tom again tomorrow. “I’d love to hear more and see you again tomorrow!” She purred and wondered what peaked her interest in this way of life when she had always despised the thought before. It was quite difficult for Luna to imagine this “den” Brackenpaw spoke about, where a bunch of cats would sleep close together. The poofy she-cat was used to her soft pink bed that was rested near her housefolk’s couch. “Well, yes I am worried! I wouldn’t want any cat to live out in the cold, not sure when their next meal will be.” She tried to play off her concern for him specifically. As he dashed off, Luna inwardly smiled. I like this cat. As she waited for his return, she focused more on her surroundings. She could hear the tweeting of nearby birds, the distant crashing waves, small rustling in the bushes and taste the tang of the sea nearby. She closed her eyes and drew in the smells and sounds around her. Was she feeling a bit at peace out here among the trees? Quickly opening her eyes at the sound of Brackenpaw’s return, she looked down at the mouse that had been pushed towards her. She honestly felt bad for the poor thing, still warm with life. “That was so kind of you, I will try it.”Nervously, she crouched down and breathed in it’s somewhat sweet scent. Luna felt a bit awkward about the tom watching her eat, but she tried to ignore it. Slowly, she took her first bite, careful to not make any sort of mess. Her eyes widened and she glanced up towards Brackenpaw. “This is delicious!” She quickly finished the small mouse and licked her muzzle to make sure it was pristine. “Thank you so much, Brackenpaw.” I never in a million moons imagined a forest cat to be so generous and kind. Hearing paw steps behind her, she turned to see Rocko approaching. She gave him a friendly lick on the shoulder and said, “Rocko, this is Brackenpaw. He lives in a clan out here in the forest. He’s very nice!”

tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:04 am

albinoleap ○ molly ○ 30 moons ○ warrior ○ apprentice: mousepaw ○ crush: n/a ○ tags/mentions: mousepaw & dapplestar

The black and white fluffy she cat nodded at what Dapplestar said. She looked at her "im sure the clan will agree, plus, you're our leader and the whole clan trust and respects you" Albinoleap said softly with a smile. Albinoleap did wonder who she'd pick, but whoever it was, she hoped they would be a good deputy and she trusted Dapplestar with her choice. She looked around when the leader talked "yeah, it does look like it" she agreed. When Dapplestar scurried away to get Lostgaze some food she wanted patently, once the leader was back she nodded "sure, id love to, let me go collect Mousepaw" she said before trotting over to where Mousepaw was "sorry about that, Dapplestar wants to me to take you to practice fishing with her and Brackenpaw" she told her apprentice as she awaited his reply
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:33 pm

• Gingerstrike •
warrior |
bio | tags: Poppynose, Skypaw, Mistface | mentions: Viperbite, Robinflutter

Gingerstrike scanned the camp, looking for a few cats in particular. He noticed a couple of them, but first turned to Poppynose. “I'm going to gather the others for the patrol, if you would wait at the entrance for us,” he told her, getting to his paws. At the sound of Skypaw's voice, he turned to his apprentice. “Morning! I was just about to get a little patrol started, you can go wait with Poppynose by the entrance or you can come with me to get the others,” he replied to her, glancing around the camp once more. When his eyes settled upon Mistface he set off in her direction. “Morning Mistface! Would you be able to join a little hunting patrol?” he asked, giving her a friendly look. As he waited for her reply, he looked around camp for Viperbite and Robinflutter, the other two that he planned to ask.

• Poppynose •
warrior |
bio | tags: Gingerstrike, Skypaw | mentions: --

Poppynose nodded to Gingerstrike silently, noticing Skypaw join them. She gave the apprentice a friendly look before making her way over to the entrance. She settled down patiently, observing the camp while her brother spoke with the others. She was excited for the chance to get out of camp and stretch her legs.

• Juno •
loner |
bio | tags: -- | mentions: Luna, Rocko, Brackenpaw

Juno had been wandering around for awhile when she heard it. The sound of other cats nearby. She crouched down and began to creep forward silently, thoughts racing through her head. Who are these strange cats? Are they nice? What would they do if she made her presence known? She was terrified, having rarely interacted with anyone other than a few passing loners. As she inched forward, they came into view. There were two, at least within sight. But she heard them mention another, and her heart started to beat a little faster. Where was this third, mysterious cat? What if he snuck up and attacked her from behind? The thought left her frozen to the spot, too scared to move. She tried her best to shake off the fear, and listened in on the two cats within her eyesight, trying to catch what they were saying. They didn't seem to be saying anything of too much importance and they seemed nice enough, but she wasn't going to let her guard down just yet, and she definitely wasn't going to come out of her little hiding spot. She noticed another approaching and held her breathe, unsure of if this was the third cat they had mentioned, or another hostile one.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

3 - Magpiefeather & Mousepaw 2 - Wolftail

Postby Catfrog » Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:07 pm

Magpiefeather
[ female - 38 moons - warrior ] ♦︎ [ Border patrol to the sandplace- tags: patrol ]

(I totally forgot magpiefeather was on the border patrol for a sec, oops)
Magpiefeather followed the rest of the patrol, taking in the scent of the forest as they made their way to the sand-place. The air seemed clear, although she picked up on the faint scent of a kittypet. Those cats were always encroaching on their territory. She'd chased off a few recently, giving them quite a fright. Maybe their scent was still lingering. She was sure they wouldn't have come back. Whatever it was, it certainly wasn't anything she had to report. Her mind soon drifted to thoughts of the sand-place. The prey there was alright, but there was always something going on around there, at least the times she had patrolled there. She hoped the patrol would go smoothly for once.

Mousepaw
[ male - 10 moons - apprentice ] 🌩 [ In camp - tags: Albinoleap ]

Mousepaw waited as Albinoleap left to speak to Dapplestar, eager to go hunting. He would catch those rabbits! Despite the short time frame, he soon grew impatient. Although impatient, he merely pawed at the dirt for once, hoping his mentor would hurry back. Took you long enough. He thought, sourly, once his mentor returned, but kept his mouth shut. His ears perked at the mention of Dapplestar and Brackenpaw. Hunting with company was always better than hunting alone. Although, a small part of him wished it had just been him and his mentor. He wasn't fond of the possibility of embarrassing himself in front of both the leader and an older apprentice. Fishing was difficult; it was nothing like chasing mice. What if he fell into the water and made a fool of himself? Shaking the thoughts away, he looked to his mentor. "Awesome! When are we gonna head out? I want to train already." He replied in a cheerful tone.

Wolftail
[ male - 29 moons - warrior ] [ location - tags: Crystalflare, Bluestream, Sleetstep]

last post
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:19 pm

albinoleap ○ molly ○ 30 moons ○ warrior ○ apprentice: mousepaw ○ crush: n/a ○ tags/mentions: mousepaw & dapplestar

Albinoleap twitched her ear and looked at her apprentice. The warrior sat next to her apprentice "lets go over to Dapplestar and head out, Brackenpaw isnt in camp, so you wanna track him down for us when we leave?" she asked and looked at him "i know you where wanting to hunt and fishingisnt your strong suit, but thats what training is for, let me make you a deal" she smiled "if you can catch 2 fish, you and I can break off and go hunt forest animals, that sound like a deal?" she added. The black and white she cat got up and beckoned Mousepaw towards Dapplestar "come now" she said as she started over to the leader, she could tell Mousepaw didn't really wanna fish, he wanted to hunt. But hopefully he'll take the deal, because it's good to know how to do everything
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlette » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:39 am

・ 。゚☆ STORMWILLOW ────────
── a longcoated bobtail molly with a small stature and plump appearance
20 moons | molly | warrior | location; edge of camp | mentions; X | tags: Open

Stormwillow kept padding along the path ahead, dew coated grass tickling at her paws and fog lacing through the path she took. It was comforting.. almost blanketing everything ahead of her. Her eyes still heavy from the early morning, Stormwillow's eyes opened and closed in a sleepy haze as she kept padding foreward. With each step the molly took, the sounds of her sisters grew weaker and weaker as she kept padding through the fog.

The cooes of a morning dove along with the whistling of their wings rang through Stormwillows ears as she jolted awake, finding her paws half submerged in a small river that was not too far from Moonclan.
Surprised, she frantically looked around to see where her sisters were, her ears twitching nervously as she seemed to be alone.
"Why must my legs carry me even as I am asleep.." Stormwillow whispered, her plump white underbelly now soaked as she carefully stepped out from the middle of the creek, sitting besides the running stream of water atop a sunning rock, warm from the sun that had now had some time to heat it. She began to groom herself, her tufted ears flickering at any clan-chatter that could be heard in the distance. It had been a while since she had gone out on a patrol or hunt with her sisters, she seemed to never get enough sleep and it now had started to slip into her day-time routine as well..
-This may be more troubling than I thought..- StormWillow thought to herself, staring at her tired reflection in the streams water.
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᨏᨐᨓ 𝟎𝟎5 ᨓᨐᨏ

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:53 am

⨳ThicketstormSilent Hope
―――――――――――――――――
◄62m|male|warrior|tagged; Sand-place Patrol►
    indentationHe'd decided to take up a position in the back, maybe not the furthest back, but enough that he could keep an eye on everyone. He watched as Boarpaw and Heavycloud spoke, but didn't bother to listen in. He glanced at his former apprentice, a thoughtful sound rumbling in his throat, before his attention turned to Leafpaw. He cleared his throat, " Leafpaw, once we get back, I have a few plans, I'll have to talk to the other mentors first. Depending on how that goes, we'll either be with the others or out hunting. " He meowed, deciding to in form the Molly of his plans, so she could at the very least mentality prepare.

𖦤BrightpoolQuiet Plots
―――――――――――――――――
◄26m|female|warrior|tagged; 𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛►
    indentationWatching Sleetstep pad away, the tortie frowned and let out a huff. Now she'd have to groom the rest of her fur. Truthfully it wouldn't be that much of a hassle, but she may or may not be feeling a little dramatic at the moment. Sitting up, the molly started settling the fur along her chest and forelegs. After those were finished, she'd only have her tail, hind legs, and belly to take care of. Hopefully she wouldn't get pulled away for her warrior duties before that was finished.

𖥂SleetstepCheerful Deceiver
―――――――――――――――――
◄26m|male|warrior|tagged; 𝐶𝑟𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑟𝑒, 𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛►
    indentationA light purr of amusement left him, green eyes going half-lidded as he relaxed. "I am, is it terrible that I hope that it's mildly interesting? " He asked, whiskers twitching with good humour. At Crystalflares question he gave a shrug-like motion then responded. "It's been pretty normal. Shared got my coat cleaned up, shared my meal with my sister, got sorted on a patrol... " He trailed off for a few moments, " ... Got to talking to you. Waiting for out patrol leader. " He gave another shrug-like motion at the end, and flicked his tail as if mentally dismissing something. It seemed that Crystalflare was interested in small talk this morning. " What about you? Any interesting out of our normal day to day life, today? "

𖤛SkypawThe Steadfast
―――――――――――――――――
◄9m|female|apprentice|tagged; 𝐺𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑘𝑒, & 𝑃𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑦𝑛𝑜𝑠𝑒 ►
    indentationShe blinked and nodded, gaze flickering between the two siblings before she decided to go and hang out with Poppynose. She wasn't too terribly interested in Scampering around with her mentor gathering patrol members. So she trailed after the pretty tortoiseshell molly and sat down next to her. Skypaw wasn't sure if she wanted to make any small talk or not, and just decided to just stay quiet for the time being.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

TPU MOONCLAN | one

Postby cicardia » Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:29 pm

𝐚𝐳𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥
    xx── location : tags : stormwillow, robinflutter (for when they find him!)
    The tom didn't know much about "destiny" or "meant to bes", but apparently it was his fate to learn. For so many countless days and nights, the flame-point had drifted like the wind. So very far away now from his Pack, the dogs who had rescued him as a kit and raised them as Dog Kind, there was no turning back. A cat with stars in their silken pelt had walked into his dreams with a small ratty little terrier, who'd translated for Azriel what the cat had to say - and what she had to say, was biblical. For she believed that Azriel was born to be part of a Clan, whatever that was. So, for seasons on end, he'd sat with this starry cat and terrier, named Littlelight and Haywire, he learned as much Feline as he could. Then, after one last heartfelt, bitter sweet conversation with his beloved Bluebell, his Mother Dog, he'd headed off with the stars in his paws and the moon in his eyes.

He'd seen dreams and he'd seen horrors on his journey. Azriel hadn't a clue where he was supposed to go - he simply followed the calling horizons overhead. His heart had been filled with fright and awe. He saw the world and all its different colors - and Azriel had never imagined that the places he could roam were so infinite and free. So many times, he'd been terrified that perhaps the starry cat and terrier had been mistaken. How could the likes of cat like him be destined for something so big and grand? When a dog had chased him up a tree, he almost lost hope, but her persisted. When a two-leg aimed a stick his way and its tip had hailed thunder from its barrel, he'd thought he would lose his small and insignificant life, but he lived. When he'd crossed a Thunderpath as large as a river with monsters faster than a raging river, he'd made it across without their metal wrath stealing his breath away. And as he endured these moments of uncertainty, he recalled what Bluebell had told him.

When the stars call, Azriel, you answer.

For close to a moon now, Azriel had been finding the proof he'd been looking for that the stars had not just whispered false promises in his ears. He'd found the borders of a clan of cats living in the wild and as he watched over them, he could only surmise that these were the felines he'd been sent to join. Their behaviors perplexed him, but he'd learned quite a few things since he'd been quietly watching over them. They were fierce, they were bold, and they were one. Most importantly, though, they were very different from any creatures Azriel had ever met. They functioned quite like his pack with established ranks, tightly woven family connections, and a united from to thrive and go on, even when life tried to demand they stopped. They were intimidating, they were intriguing - and though he struggled to believe it, they were supposedly meant to be his family.

The cream and orange tom had made a rather brave decision that morning. He'd crept along their borders, until he wandered a little bit inward. From there, he climbed atop the tallest tree - and not too far in the distance, he could see the river that wound around their camp. From his watch in the trees, he was witness to a rather odd happening. The tom had craned his neck to watch a she-cat as she bumbled right into the river, as if she were under some sort of spell. As her paws had slipped into the water, he took note of another cat seeming to have the biggest crisis of his life as he debated whether or not to go fish her out of the water. Thankfully for the both of them, the molly broke out of her trance and seemed to realize she was standing in the shallows of the river hugging their home.

Hunkering back down on the tree limb he took cover in, Azriel resumed his watch. Unbeknownst to him, this would be the day that Moonclan met their newest clanmate.

𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
    xx── location : tags : stormwillow, gingerstrike
    Dreams were a lofty price that Robinflutter seemed to no longer have the privilege to afford. Perhaps it was due to the short time he gave himself to rest, or even the strain of the things he faced in wakefulness, but the tom was no only left with the stray assumption that he'd been wandering somewhere wild in sleep, rather than waking with the fading wisps of a world his mind had created for him in restfulness. He woke that morning with a jolt, his heart thundering painfully inside of his chest as he was met with a blinding stroke of unyielding light from the rising sun. With a narrowed eyed glare, the time shifted his cheek off of the patch of fresh moss he'd just added to his nest the night prior to cast his curses to the plumes of light breaking through the warrior's den. With a sigh, he let his eyes close and his cheek flopped with a thud back against the earth. He was not ready to face the day - to face reality, instead of the comforting blanket of dreams he could not recall, but felt the comfort of nonetheless. Something told him, though, that whatever went on in the darkness that night, had not been kind to his helpless subconscious. At no surprise; his mind was not kind to him while he was awake and in control. He could only surmise that it had far worse things to say when the world went dark. In the shadows of a burdened mind, that's where monsters crept.

The creamy furred tom rolled from his resting position on his side to rest on his belly, drawing his tongue over his paws a few times to clear them off the scattered feathers that had stuck to his puffy pelt in sleep. He was one of the last warriors to leave the den that morning, a rare occurrence, but he decided that his clan could wait for a moment while he took the chance to clean his pelt. As he brought his paw to his maw and spread his toes to gnaw at the fur between his pads, he let his olive glance flutter over to a certain she-cat's nest. His tongue paused in its rasping, still stuck out against the pink pads of his paw as he stared at the empty nest where Stormwillow should have been. His ears flattened as he drew his tongue back into his mouth, letting his paw fall with a slap to the dusty floor of the den. A trickle of unease chased down his spine, leaving the hairs there to bristle as a rather dreadful feeling cropped up in his gut.

Did she wander off again...? he thought to himself, his chest pinching tight as he whipped his around to face the open mouth of the den. It was well past time for the warriors to have risen out of their nests, but he couldn't stop the encroaching feeling that Stormwillow had been among the first cats to leave her nest - but not because she'd been aware that she had. For a good few minutes, he fought off the growing unease the empty nest exuded, but the tom, as he always did, lost to the persistent worry that saw him out of his nest at all hours of the night in her name.

Robinflutter emerged from the warrior's den on hastened paws, his ruffled pelt askew and his eyes dancing around camp in an almost frantic manner. He all but sprinted out of the camp, taking broad, wide steps as he became a cream, orange, and grey blur against the greenery around him. He said nothing to the cats he passed as he followed the familiar scent of the she-cat he hunted for, his mind abuzz with guilt. Usually, he heard her get out of her nest, as he'd sneakily moved it near to her, with only her sisters' nests separating them. Robinflutter had overdone it the day before - he'd been so tired, he hadn't heard Stormwillow get up. Bursting out of the camp's barrier, he strolled out a few paces before he caught sight of a familiar pelt shimmering against the shimmering ripples of the river's surface.

Eyes widening, the warrior marched out a few more paces, before he rooted to the spot. Stormwillow jerked with surprise, peering around herself with a wide-eyed expression on her face. The tom lowered his head and retracted a step, glancing over his shoulder at the camp barrier, then back toward Stormwillow. Robinflutter watched on for a few more moments, before he let out a withered sigh. She was awake - though it seemed she hadn't been a few moments ago. Pressing his lower jaw upward to thin his muzzle with a frown, the warrior turned away and headed back into camp. The she-cat had no idea, but the tom had served as her secret guardian and sentinel for moons now, as her sleepwalking episodes had worsened. Every night, he kept quiet watch over her as her dreams invaded her slumbering body and carried her paws out into the world while she slept.

Sluggish now, as he crept back into camp, he didn't make it too far inward when he was approached by Gingerstrike. To his left, the ever quiet VIperbite slithered close to act as their shadow, pulled in by the look of purpose that was creasing Gingerstrike's brow. The tom perked his ears as the other warrior approached him. It must be time for the dawn patrol, Robinflutter had to guess.

"Good morning, Gingerstrike," he greeted for himself and Viperbite. "Need patrol members?"

𝐯𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐞
    xx── location : tags : gingerstrike, robbinflutter mentions : her sisters
    It was true to be said, that most cats who slipped out of camp before the rise of the sun did so with either purpose or burdens. The black and white she-cat knew of many warriors that had their plights with midnight - and they would sift through the early morning hours for light that seemed hard to come by. Viperbite had been such cat more than once in her lifetime, but that morning, she'd gone out with the greedy purpose to catch a few moments of solitude with the warming rays of the ascending dawn. She'd found herself a lovely little spot on the top of a rocky outcrop and there, she'd curled back up to finish up her night's sleep away from the crammed confines of the warriors den. She'd sworn to herself she'd wake back up in time to slip back into the warrior's den without notice, but such a promise was failed to be kept.

Pelt bristling with embarrassment, the she-cat had trotted back in through the barriers of camp, her olive eyes skating around in search of any prying eyes that might have noticed. Her mind went straight to her sisters, who would undoubtedly find themselves curious as to where she'd gone - and since she'd been so eager to escape that early, why she hadn't come back with a piece of prey to show for it. She caught sight of none of their familiar pelts and a jolt of anxiety made the molly's chest heave with a deep breath that only further sparked fire in her sternum. Had she really slept in that late? The warrior ducked her head and flattened her ears, looking around to take count of all the mulling figures still bustling about, clearly still trying to organize themselves under the desires of their leader, Dapplestar.

So, like the silent shadow she had become, the she-cat lowered her head and crept up next to the first warrior she saw - Robinflutter - who addressed Gingerstrike, who looked to be on a mission. Thankfully, Robinflutter spoke first, eliminating her need to open her muzzle herself. The she-cat looked on at Gingerstrike, waiting patiently for the tom's answer to his question.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me