➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby qbaiter » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:10 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓛ittlebrook
♂ | bisexual | warrior | rabbitclan
crush; closed | location; camp | @; peonypool
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

littlebrook smiled and nodded with some sympathy. "i'm sorry about
your rogue friend." he murmured quietly, his tail brushing her back in a
form of comforting. realizing what he was doing, littlebrook pulled his
tail back, cheeks heating up in embarassment. "i suppose the rest of my
family has resorted to being kittypets. dad was always a wild cat at heart,
though." he meowed. "mom was always too soft. in the little time i knew her,
she was a lazy kittypet through and through. not sure about soot. he was my
older brother from an earlier litter. all the siblings he was born with were killed
from the cold winter." he meowed. "i'm guessing soot's about 30 moons now? heck,
he might've gotten separated too. maybe killed." littlebrook rolled his eyes. "he
probably deserved it. soot was unusually ruthless for a young cat." the tom pulled
himself from his memories. "i bet your siblings are nice, even for kittypets. i mean,
having a sister like you, who wouldn't be?" he purred, slightly blushing and looking away."

xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓗ickorynose
♀ | pansexual | warrior | bearclan
crush; x | location; forest | @; limepaw
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hickorynose rolled her dark blue eyes. "i'm sorry about your mentor." she
meowed, frowning. "i'm doin pretty good, could be better though. if you'd
like, i could try and help you practice or whatever you need." she said
to the smaller tom. "it's the least i could do in the absence of your mentor."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
qbaiter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:32 pm

Hʀ

|Tom|Leader|31 moons|Apprentice;Wasppaw|Bearclan|9/9 lives|Crush;Marshstar|Mood;Content|Tags;Wasppaw,Honeyleer,Jaystrike|

Hawkstar chuckled. "I'm sure you will. But we aren't looking to fight today." He said sniffing the air slightly.

Sʜʀғɴɢ

|She-cat|Warrior|Apprentice;Limepaw|Bearclan|20 moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Irritated|Tags;Open|

After waiting for Limepaw to leave she bounded through the forest heading south, towards the twolegplace. She wasn't there to see twolegs of course, she wanted to "hunt" there for a bit. She felt the soft forest floor turn into hard stone as she entered the twolegplace. She opened her jaws slightly, and could faintly make out the scent of a cat.

Sғʟʀ

|She-cat|Warrior|Apprentice;None|Rabbitclan|18 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Cheerful|Tags;Scorpionbramble, Marshstar|

Spottedflower giggled and walked past Scorpionbramble towards Marshstar. She dipped her head in greeting to her leader."Good morning Marshstar! Do you have anything you wish for me to do?" She asked cheerfully.

Fʀ

|Tom|Apprentice|Mentor;Scorpionbramble|Rabbitclan|7 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Tired|Tags;Silentstream,Marshstar|

Frostpaw's ears perked up when Marshstar spoke to them. "Oh I would love to!"
writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:43 pm

((I was thinking Marshstar and Hawkstar could meet up on the patrol by the border?))

~Marshstar~
Female~RabbitClan~Leader~Apprentice: None~Tags: Patrol; Hawkstar and Wasppaw~

Marshstar Shook her head to Spottedflower. “Not right now, I’m afraid. We are headed out on a border patrol. Perhaps you could organize a hunting one?” She suggested. Then, waving her tail, she gathered her patrol and padded into the forest. The walked for a while, eventually reaching the BearClan border. The She-cat narrowed her eyes. ‘Who is that?’ She wondered to herself. There were two cats approaching their border. She paused, tail high, waiting for the cats to show themselves.

<<Wasppaw>>
<>Male<>BearClan<>Apprentice<>Mentor: Hawkstar<>Tags: Hawkstar<>

“Oh alright.” He sighed “But if we do see some, do you think that we could talk? I want to know what they’re like!”
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:55 pm

Hʀ

|Tom|Leader|31 moons|Apprentice;Wasppaw|Bearclan|9/9 lives|Crush;Marshstar|Mood;Content|Tags;Wasppaw,Honeyleer,Jaystrike|

"Sure." Hawkstar said before pausing, his whiskers twitched as he scented Rabbitclan.He saw a few cats on the opposite side of the border. He flexed his claws. "Hello." he greeted not wanting to seem hostile.

Sʜʀғɴɢ

|She-cat|Warrior|Apprentice;Limepaw|Bearclan|20 moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Irritated|Tags;Open|

After waiting for Limepaw to leave she bounded through the forest heading south, towards the twolegplace. She wasn't there to see twolegs of course, she wanted to "hunt" there for a bit. She felt the soft forest floor turn into hard stone as she entered the twolegplace. She opened her jaws slightly, and could faintly make out the scent of a cat.

Sғʟʀ

|She-cat|Warrior|Apprentice;None|Rabbitclan|18 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Cheerful|Tags;Scorpionbramble, Marshstar|

Spottedflower giggled and walked past Scorpionbramble towards Marshstar. She dipped her head in greeting to her leader."Good morning Marshstar! Do you have anything you wish for me to do?" She asked cheerfully.

Fʀ

|Tom|Apprentice|Mentor;Scorpionbramble|Rabbitclan|7 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Tired|Tags;Silentstream,Marshstar|

Frostpaw's ears perked up when Marshstar spoke to them. "Oh I would love to!"
writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:26 pm

Peonypool ()
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
♀ | Crush: Closed | Location: Camp | Tags: Littlebrook | Rabbitclan | Medicine Cat | App: None
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Peonypool smiled at Littlebrook's touch- it was comforting but not strange. Still
foreign to her though, Peonypool didn't like to trouble others so she assumed
most of her clanmates assumed Peony didn't have her own troubles and didn't
need comfort of some sort. She knew she did sometimes though, especially
when it came to speaking of her estranged family. She pressed her nose to
Littlebrook's shoulder with a warm smile, perking her ears to listen to the tom.
She nodded along at some points before speaking about her siblings, she
felt a small smile tug at her muzzle. "My sisters were inseperable
they always were playing together or getting into trouble. Even tripping up
the two-leg who cared for us. They are good cats in general, feisty and sarcastic
but good hearts. My brothers were lazy to be blunt, they only wanted to lay
around and eat the dry pellets the two-legs give kittypets. They liked the
attention the two-legs gave them and were perfectly content with
their simple lives. I was kind of the odd ball out of my siblings. Perhaps
I got the wild genes the lacked, I'm not sure."
She purred with
a smile, she and her siblings were an odd bunch of cats but each had
their own perks. Peonypool stood up as Marshstar began to head out, she
walked beside Littlebrook, beech leaves tucked under her chin this
time though she felt her pelt stiffen as there were Bearclan cats right at
the border.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:49 pm

xferretpaw
    10 moons - apprentice - rabbitclan - c; none - t; pebblestream

⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻
      ihis ears pricked up to the sound of someone talking to him. he looked up to see it was oebblestream. "yeah! Id love to!" ferretpaw meowed excitedly.

xbriarshadow
    29 moons - warrior - bearclan - c; none - t; buzzardclaw

⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻
      ibriarshadow watched him pick out a rabbit from the pile. her mouth was already starting to water. she was a little confused by his humourous ways, but shrugged it off and was eager to share with him. "sure, I don't see why not," she sniffed the rabbit before tearing off some fur and then into the juicy and delicious flesh.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:45 pm

Berrybush | Male | 24 moons | Hetero | Warrior | RabbitClan | Apprentice: Songpaw | Kin: Cherrydawn(sister) | Crush/Mate: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Songpaw, Lemonpaw, Cherrydawn

He sighed, knowing he probably got too worked up.

"It's fine Lemonpaw." The giant tom meowed, his voice a little softer now.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qbaiter » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:04 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓛ittlebrook
♂ | bisexual | warrior | rabbitclan
crush; closed | location; forest/border | @; peonypool
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

littlebrook smiled and listened as she spoke. his heart sped up a
bit when she pressed her nose to his shoulder, but he shook
away the feeling. 'she's just being nice, calm down' the tom
reminded himself. he got up and padded with her, following
marshstar. he eyed the bearclan cats, hoping for a sight of
his sister. hickorynose was nowhere to be found. littlebrook
let out a quiet sigh of disappointment. now they had to deal
with bearclan cats at the border, and his sister wasn't even
one of them. littlebrook wasn't assertive, so he didn't plan on
being the one to approach the opposing clan members.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
qbaiter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:34 am

LimePaw (Light)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - BearClan - #HickoryNose
LimePaw shook his head. "It's fine, really. Just the way she teaches I suppose." His eyes wandered as he thought about his mentor and apprentice relationship. It really was strained and awkward, SharpFang being so distant and LimePaw doing his best to bond with her. He jolted once he realized what he was supposed to be doing. "Ah, I'm supposed to be hunting! I don't want her to get mad at me if I come back with just one prey. Want to hunt with me?

EclipseFall
She-cat - Asexual panromatic - Warrior - BearClan - #__
EclipseFall smiled as she watched the apprentice walk away. "Anytime, BunnyPaw!" She called after her.

BeeFlutter
Nonbinary (afab) - Pansexual - Medicine Cat - BearClan - #__
BeeFlutter sat in the Medicine Cat den sorting through their herbs, getting rid of the old ones and putting them into a pile for trash take out later. They had sent HoneyLeer to go get some herbs while they did clean up, so hopefully they will be done by the time HoneyLeer gets back.

LemonPaw (Pepper)
She-cat - Pansexual - Apprentice - RabbitClan - #SongPaw, BerryBush
"Are you sure?" LemonPaw mewed, still embarrassed. She looked to CherryDawn with wide eyes and dipped her head again in apology. She really wanted to make sure they knew she was sorry, she was terrified of being punished for being honest, even if her honesty was misplaced.

ScorpionBramble
Tom - Bisexual - Warrior - RabbitClan - #SpottedFlower
ScorpionBramble walked to SpottedFlower's side. "Why don't we organize a hunting patrol then? Or go with just the two of us. Whatever you want, I'm good with." He meowed, surveying the camp clearing of anyone who might want to hunt with them.

WaspSting
Tom (afab) - Homoflexible - RabbitClan - Warrior - #__

WaspSting sat in the clearing cleaning his coat. It was rather raggedy and tangled from not having groomed it in a while. He tries to avoid doing it as often as he can as he usually misses spots and ends up looking ridiculous.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:37 am

Bearclan
Honeyleer - she - medicine cat apprentice - crush: open - tags: Jaystrike

- She nodded to Hawkstar turning towart the warrior then "Okey, You're coming with me, cool" she meowed flicking her ears as she gived a guick look toward the medicine cats den noticing her mentor Beeflutter before looked back to the warrior "ehh...to the forest, you can find them easely" she meowed thinking if she was remembering the right places to the herbs she was looking for.

Bunnypaw - she - apprentice - mentor: Eclipsefall- crush: open - tags: Eclipsefall

- She looked at her mentor then toward the leader as she was doing her own thinks "I think Marshstar herself is taking a patrol" she meowed sighing flicking her ears when noticed her Brother at last. She looked upt ot the she-cat "So what are we going to do now?" she asked at her mentor.

Cocoapaw - tom - apprentice - mentor: Buzzardclaw - crush: open - tags: open

- He opened his eyes as the noises from outside started to bother his dreams, sighing angstly he stood up to his paws. Yawning he padded out of the apprentices den, seeing how his sister was with her mentor and his mentor was flirting with Briarshadow 'well what ever...'' she thought sighing as he sat down.

Rabbitclan
Silentstream - she - warrior - apprentice: n/a - crush: open - tags: Frostpaw, Marshstar

- She looked toward the leader when the older she-cat approved to them "Sure I up to a patrol" she meowed softy flicking her ears as she looked at Frostpaw then to his mentor Scorpionbramble who walked with Spottedflower.

Clanless

Goosepaw - tom - loner - apprentice: n/a - crush: open - tags: open

- Curling around his new nest Place, unable to get any sleep, because his tummy was too loud for hunger. He didn't have much hunting luck at the eveing and he was hurted his paw at there too, giving the bleeding paw a few licks, before padded out to face the forest once again.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me