𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 | (Warrior Cats RP) | Open/Accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 | (Warrior Cats RP) | Open/Accepting!

Postby sockwearer » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:59 am

Barkpaw | She-cat | Apprentice | Seven moons
Tags: Witheredpaw, Unknown

Barkpaw stared, aghast at Witheredpaw's severely damaged ear, but forced herself to turn to the tree that the cat was in.
"It's alright, you can come down!" She called softly. "The fox is gone, and we're not gonna hurt you."
She looked worried, as if either the cat was going to come down and attack them or the cat was going to fall out and hurt themselves. With her mindset, it was probably a bit of both.
"Are you okay?" She asked, short tail flicking anxiously. Her ears flattened in worry, and she glanced at Witheredpaw. She was still worried about his injured ear, but figured that it wasn't the right time to point it out, as he probably already knew and they were talking to someone else.
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eat kids » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:42 pm

{Halfstar}
leafclan 🐾 apprentice: none🐾 she-cat 🐾 34 moons 🐾 crush/mate; none 🐾 leader 🐾 tags; Pebbleskip

Halfstar know knew how light the she-cat was, she was no more then a feather and she was losing blood steadily. Halfstar was exhausted once they had reached camp, so she couldn't imagine how Pebbleskip felt.
"Cloverfrost! CLOVERFROST!"
Yowled Halfstar, Pebbleskip seemed to be getting weaker each second. She looked back at Pebbleskip,
"Don't die Pebbleskip, please don't go to StarClan yet."

{Witheredpaw}
leafclan🐾 mentor: Barkpaw 🐾 tom 🐾 8 moons 🐾 crush/mate; none 🐾 apprentice 🐾 tags; Barkpaw

Witheredpaw looked back at Barkpaw. Was the cat gone? Was it afraid? Where was it?
eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:05 pm

Ember ♀
——————————————————————————————
🐾She~Cat🐾7Moons🐾Loner🐾Clan:Non🐾
🐾Mate:N/A🐾Crush:Non🐾Kit's:N/A🐾
🐾Location:{border of LeafClan & NightClan}🐾Tags:WitheredPaw & BarkPaw🐾

Ember dangled from her paws in the branch as the fox jumped trying to grab her. Suddenly she heard a cat call out the fox averting his attention, to the young Tom cat. She kept her claws dug into the branch terrified of what would happen to her. She heard the cat ask who she was, "err uhh..." She said nothing before another cat told her it was safe, she nodded retracting her claws. Swiftly she fell from the tree "eek!" She squeeled hitting the ground surrounded by the two cats now. "W...well my mother.... She called me EmberKit but well I'm known as Ember!" She mewed glancing between the two cats, a little worried the young she cat covered her paws with her tail shrinking down. "I...I'm fine thanks to you guys, especially since the fox is gone..." She glanced at the Tom, "oh no your ingured!" She mewed looking at the wounds on him, she felt extremely bad for involving the cats in her problems maybe the fox should of just ended her...

BlazePaw ♂
🐾Tom🐾13Moons🐾Apprentice🐾Clan:Marsh🐾
🐾Mate:N/A🐾Crush:Non🐾Kit's:N/A🐾
🐾Location:Marsh Territory🐾Tags:Open🐾

BlazePaw picked the mouse up his fangs piercing into the flesh so that it would not fall. His tail flicked proudly as he glanced around in search of anything else. "Huh what now? I know maybe I can practice fighting?" He said padding back to camp, after a few minutes he was placing the fresh kill in the pile. "Phew well then time for some practice!" He mewed padding over to a small tree, he jumped onto his hind legs. Clawing at the tree he hissed, he dug into the tree with his claws climbing up the tree and jumping back down. Without a mentor of his own he didn't get to learn much, he felt since all the clans were in a small war the clans were in a complete mess an no control.

WolfStorm ♂
🐾Tom🐾44Moons🐾Warrior🐾Clan:Night🐾
🐾Mate:Non🐾Crush:Non🐾Kit's:Non🐾
🐾Location:Night Territory🐾Tags:Open🐾

WolfStorm stopped in his tracks, he heard something crawling from the rivers direction. He turned to face a wild fox, who seemed a bit injured he scoffed. "Those damned LeafCkan cats left us with this fox??" He hissed jumping at it before the fox could attack, he clawed at the neck. Feeling teeth in his sides as he was thrown hitting a tree, "gah!" He jumped back up ignoring the pain in his side, he bit down on its neck digging his claws down. The fox whimpered while shaking to get him off,
He contued to hiss taking one paw and clawing at the foxes the there was sure to be a scar left at this point. Seeing the fox jumps to the side after successfully shaking the Tom off,
"Heh I'm never gonna kill ya huh? Well then I guess I'll name ya OneEye eh?" He mewed jumping to the side charging the fox, seeming to have enough for one day the fox ran off.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:07 pm

Barkpaw | She-cat | Apprentice | Seven moons
Tags: Witheredpaw, Unknown

"Hel-hello?" Barkpaw stammered, glancing around nervously as if she expected the fox to appear at any moment. "Come-come out of there! The fox is gone!"
Last edited by sockwearer on Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F3ath3rz » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:55 pm

Pebbleskip

LeafClan | She-cat | 36 moons | Warrior

Pebbleskip's breathing slowly became steadier now that she had a chance to stop moving. She continued to nurse the wound as best she could, gingerly cleaning off the blood. "I think I'll be okay..." She murmured, trying to convince herself more then Halfstar. I'll be okay. I'll be okay. The she-cat repeated to herself, still in shock. She relaxed a tiny bit when she noticed the bloodflow had waned, but she still felt light-headed.

((Can Pebbleskip not die please?...))
I forgot to pam the pan
F3ath3rz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelwish » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:18 pm

──────────────( Acornskip!! )──────────────

Gender: she-cat⦆──⦅ Age: 32 moons⦆──⦅ Rank: Deputy⦆──⦅ clan: leafclan⦆──⦅ crush:open⦆──⦅ mate:open⦆──
──⦅tags: Open⦆──

─────(Hey little fighter, soon things will...)─────

Acornskip padded into the camp clearing, her mouth full of fresh kill. She had been hunting all morning to try and restock the fresh kill pile after seeing that it had got lower. She always liked to see a huge pile of fresh kill as it made her feel reassured that her clan would be happy and not hungry. Being the deputy it was her job to help run and keep the clan safe. She dropped her fresh kill on the pile and glanced around camp.

─────(be brighter)─────

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

──────────────( Whitewing!! )──────────────

Gender: she-cat⦆──⦅Age: 32 moons⦆──⦅Rank: Warrior⦆──⦅Clan: Snowclan⦆──⦅Crush:open⦆──⦅Mate:open⦆──
──⦅App: Hawkpaw⦆──⦅tags: Hawkpaw⦆──

─────( CAN ANDWILL)─────

Whitewing yawned and padded out of the warrior cat den. The White she-cat stretched and shook her fur as her blue eyes looked around the camp wondering where Hawkpaw, her apprentice was. When she didn't spot him she padded towards the apprentices den and called out his name. She stood outside the den her ears pricked for an answer. She thought today would be a good idea to do some training with him.

─────(WATCH ME)─────

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
credit - Roseclan & Thornclan - link - link - link
words words words words words

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
Angelwish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F3ath3rz » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:01 pm

((hey angelwish, did the deputy of LeafClan not see a severely injured warrior when she entered the camp..?))
I forgot to pam the pan
F3ath3rz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelwish » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:08 am

F3ath3rz wrote:((hey angelwish, did the deputy of LeafClan not see a severely injured warrior when she entered the camp..?))

(Opps Im a blind bat. I will quickly change it! Thanks for telling me!
xxxxxxxxxx
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
Angelwish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelwish » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:11 am

──────────────( Acornskip!! )──────────────

Gender: she-cat⦆──⦅ Age: 32 moons⦆──⦅ Rank: Deputy⦆──⦅ clan: leafclan⦆──⦅ crush:open⦆──⦅ mate:open⦆──
──⦅tags:Pebbleskip & Halfstar⦆──

─────(Hey little fighter, soon things will...)─────

Acornskip padded into the camp clearing, her mouth full of fresh kill. She had been hunting all morning to try and restock the fresh kill pile after seeing that it had got lower. She spotted Pebbleskip and Halfstar and noticed something was wrong. Being the deputy it was her job to help run and keep the clan safe. She hurridely dropped her fresh kill on the pile and rushed over to Pebbleskip and Halfstar "Halfstar? What happened?" she asked worriedly her green eyes full of concern.

─────(be brighter)─────

──────────────( Whitewing!! )──────────────

Gender: she-cat⦆──⦅Age: 32 moons⦆──⦅Rank: Warrior⦆──⦅Clan: Snowclan⦆──⦅Crush:open⦆──⦅Mate:open⦆──
──⦅App: Hawkpaw⦆──⦅tags: Hawkpaw⦆──

─────( CAN ANDWILL)─────

Whitewing yawned and padded out of the warrior cat den. The White she-cat stretched and shook her fur as her blue eyes looked around the camp wondering where Hawkpaw, her apprentice was. When she didn't spot him she padded towards the apprentices den and called out his name. She stood outside the den her ears pricked for an answer. She thought today would be a good idea to do some training with him.

─────(WATCH ME)─────

xxxxxxxxxx
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
Angelwish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thermostat » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:48 am

NO NAME
----------------------
The young kit dragged herself into Leafclan, mewling loudly. She was starving and looking for a mother.
~THERMOSTAT~

the struggle you are in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow
Thermostat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me