( MOORCLAN. ♔ ) o+a.

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ( MOORCLAN. ♔ ) o+a.

Postby phayraoh » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:53 am

zepнyrѕтar | ♂ | leader | 36 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Blizzardfang]⠀Spotting a seemingly non-busy warrior, Zephyrstar strode over to Blizzardfang and dipped his head in greeting. "Echobreeze and I have decided to fortify the camp against copperheads. I'm was going to begin collecting thorns and brambles so that the apprentices could weave them into the dens later on when they return from their duties. Perhaps you'd like to help?" A more authoritative leader might have made the question sound a bit more demanding, but the young white tom was rather shifty-pawed and hated to seem like he pushed others around just because he was their leader.

ѕιngιngjay | ♀ | warrιor | 38 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Riverpaw, Creamflower]⠀Flicking her tail over her back, the she-cat slipped off into the trees. Once they'd gotten adequately away from the camp, she paused to scent the air before turning to Riverpaw. "What is it you can smell?" she mewed to the tom. A gentle breeze rippled across the moor, causing the grasses to scintillate beneath the sun's light; to Singingjay, she'd never seen anything more beautiful.

onyхpaw | ♀ | apprenтιce | 10 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Fernbreeze]⠀Once she'd deposited her mouse, Onyxpaw glanced around and caught her mentor's quick glance. Her body froze. Did she see me sneak in...? Bah, who cares? The glossy black she-cat lifted her chin and padded to her mentor. Even at nearly eleven moons old, she was hardly bigger than a six-moon-old kit and thus hardly reached Echobreeze's shoulder when she approached. "What are we doing today?" she said, trying to keep back the callous cadence in her voice.
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me