🌙 EclipseClan🌙 (Roleplay Forum, closed)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌙 EclipseClan🌙 (roleplay Forum, accepting!)

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:14 am

F L A M E S T E P
Female .:. Warrior .:. Crush: None .:. Tags: Open

The Orange shecat collected the Squirrel and started to pad away before stopping again. Would Eclipseclan sneak the borders closer to the Lunarclan camp? She wanted to know, and very badly. She turned around and slunk into a bush, hoping her pelt wouldn't give her away. She wanted to see what Eclipseclan was up to.
aloha! call me toxic!
absolutely hopeless, but at least im still here
i do art and stuff
my patronus is a st bernard and
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
single pringle but too shy to mingle
11/03

discord: toxicissleeping#7875
dragon cave: Lillianissleeping
amino: send noodles
toyhouse: toxiclilypetals
tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:40 am

Eclipsestar |Tom | EclipseClan | Leader | Crush:Flamestep | Hightree | Tags: Jaypaw, Ivy, Ambereyes.

"Then by the power of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Jaypaw, from this moment on you will be known as Jaybird. StarClan honours your courage and determination, and welcomes you as a full warrior of EclipseClan." Eclipsestar rested his muzzle on the apprentice's head, and waited for the apprentice to lick him on the shoulder as done in previous ceremonies.

Larksong | She-cat | SolarClan | medicine Cat | Crush: Aspenfur | SolarClan Camp | Tags: Elders, Ravenwing

Larksong smiled at the queen, and she tried to reassure the upset queen."I have seen the warriors, and I am sure that we are fine to battle. Even the elders are fine," She looked towards the warriors den, but her eyes tilted towards the nursery, and she felt with a pang about how she couldn't have kits due to being a medicine cat, and how she would never have her own kits to be warriors."We might need more warriors, but for the moment I believe we will manage," her eyes shone at the thought of her clan working together, and she felt at ease despite the tense atmosphere.

Ivy | She-cat | No Clan | Loner | Crush: None | LunarClan Outskirts | Tags: Eclipsestar

Ivy slept, and had an abbreviated dream of the prophecy as well, but not enough to know it was a prophecy. In the dream she saw the eclipse, and then the five cats. At once she recognised the threat of Eclipsestar in the forest, as a leader, and shivered with the thought of it.

Snowpelt | Tom | LunarClan | Warrior | Crush: N/A | LunarClan Outskirts | Tags : Maplestar, Oakleaf, Wren, Marmalade, Ivy

As Snowpelt looked up the tree, he caught the scent yet again, but stronger. As he saw a plump squirrel scuttling down the tree, he stopped and caught it swiftly. Then he buried his kill and scent marked it to remember, before looking at Maplestar with worry.

Featherpaw | She-cat | EclipseClan | Apprentice | Crush: None | EclipseClan Camp | Tags: Jaypaw, Eclipsestar, Echobreeze

Featherpaw looked at her sister in admiration, as she gained her warrior name. Her eyes shone like stars in Silverpelt as she stared with curiosity.

Dewmist | She-cat | LunarClan | Queen | Crush/mate: Open | Queen's Den | Tags: 3 kits

Dewmist looked at her three kits, wondering how they would turn out, before gazing at Conekit in wonder. She was scared about his future. How could he become a warrior? What would his ceremonies be like? She flicked her tail, as she thought, before refocusing and her eyes shined as she thought what warriors they could become. That was it! she thought. He could be a medicine cat, as he might not be able to ever yowl a battle cry or do anything else that involved speaking, but he could have a great destiny ahead of him.

Brokenheart | Tom | LunarClan | Elder | Crush: None | Elders Den | Tags: None

As Brokenheart listened to the rhythm of the forest, he heard a extremely faint howl from the Hightree at EclipseClan, and he worried abut warriors attacking. He had extremely good hearing, despite him being elderly, so he often heard things from the distance. He then listened to the birdsong all around him, and began to feel sleepy. None of the apprentices had taken him freshkill, so he felt hungry.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:49 am

Ocean Plumeria wrote:JayBird | She-Cat | EclipseClan | Apprentice | Crush/mate: Ask <3 | Location: Border Patrol| Tags: FeatherPaw
She licked her leader's shoulder. as she saw swiftbird's worried face, what did she worried about? she asked her self.

not even a furry anymore goodbye cs!
i had fun here though sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:54 am

ToxicFoxes101 wrote:F L A M E S T E P
Female .:. Lunarclan Warrior .:. Crush: None .:. Tags: Open

The Orange shecat collected the Squirrel and started to pad away before stopping again. Would Eclipseclan sneak the borders closer to the Lunarclan camp? She wanted to know, and very badly. She turned around and slunk into a bush, hoping her pelt wouldn't give her away. She wanted to see what Eclipseclan was up to.

R I P P L E S H I N E
Female .:. Solarclan deputy .:. Crush: Pm me .:. Tags: Open

The silver shecat looked over the camp, doing her usual duty as deputy. She would have to arrange the next patrol soon and have the Warriors go hunting. She heaved a sigh, realizing that she had her own needs, too. She missed her kin, most of all, but if she wanted to be a leader She had to focus. She didn't want the current leader to die, of course, but she wanted to be prepared for anything. She just hoped that Eclipseclan didn't stray too close to Lunarclan, the home of her sister.
aloha! call me toxic!
i do art and stuff
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
11/03

tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carpet Sample » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:49 pm

Conekit | Tom | Clan: LunarClan | Kit | Crush: N/A | LunarClan nursery | Tags : Dewmist, Nursery, kits

Conekit looked thoughtfully at his mother, Dewmist. He noticed how she tilted her head, as if she was studying him. Many different cats did this to him when they couldn't understand his actions. He knew that they were waiting. Waiting for him to talk. Sometimes he could hear hushed whispers "He'll talk soon, he's just a late talker." They would always say. He didn't want to be treated differently. Conekit also had soon learnt that because he couldn't talk, people would think he couldn't understand them. Sometimes they would talk loudly to him. 'I can still hear you. I just can't talk!' he wanted to scream. He knew he was different and just because he was mute didn't mean he was any different. He felt so alone.

He slowly stalked away to his little hiding spot, which was conveniently right outside of the nursery. He went there when he felt overwhelmed - like he did now. He liked it there, as by now when he went their cats knew to leave him alone. sometimes his mother would check on him, but today he wanted to be alone.'I would be alone if I ran away' he thought. The devious thoughts ran through his mind. He was only two moons old, and had never realized the consequences of doing so. Conekit didn't realize the danger of it either.
Last edited by Carpet Sample on Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Carpet Sample

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:44 am

Eclipsestar |Tom | EclipseClan | Leader | Crush:Flamestep | Hightree | Tags: Jaybird, Featherpaw, Ambereyes, Brokenheart.

You will sit vigil tonight at camp," he uttered to Jaybird, before sitting for a few moments while listening to the cheering. His eyes glittered as he remembered his own warrior ceremony, and the excited look on his mentor's face. He felt betrayed that his mentor had gone with the other evil clan members, and he felt annoyed that they had run off. Was his leadership not good enough for him? Then he jumped off the Hightree, and looked at Ambereyes, wondering what the message was. His eyes filled with wonder as he thought of StarClan, but his belief in them was shrinking slowly. Nature was the force that controlled the forest in his mind. "What is the message?"he asked briskly. He glanced at Featherpaw quickly, and saw she looked scared, as if thinking of the future. Then he looked back at the medicine cat.
Larksong | She-cat | SolarClan | medicine Cat | Crush: Aspenfur | SolarClan Camp | Tags: Elders, Ravenwing

Larksong smiled at the queen, and she tried to reassure the upset queen."I have seen the warriors, and I am sure that we are fine to battle. Even the elders are fine," She looked towards the warriors den, but her eyes tilted towards the nursery, and she felt with a pang about how she couldn't have kits due to being a medicine cat, and how she would never have her own kits to be warriors."We might need more warriors, but for the moment I believe we will manage," her eyes shone at the thought of her clan working together, and she felt at ease despite the tense atmosphere.

Ivy | She-cat | No Clan | Loner | Crush: None | LunarClan Outskirts | Tags: Eclipsestar

Ivy slept, and had an abbreviated dream of the prophecy as well, but not enough to know it was a prophecy. In the dream she saw the eclipse, and then the five cats. At once she recognised the threat of Eclipsestar in the forest, as a leader, and shivered with the thought of it.

Snowpelt | Tom | LunarClan | Warrior | Crush: N/A | LunarClan Outskirts | Tags : Maplestar, Oakleaf, Ivy, Brokenheart

Snowpelt glanced back at the cats behind him again, before jumping swiftly to the first branch of the tree. he looked down at his leader, and his eyes clouded as he remembered Eclipsestar's threatening rule that would damage the forest for eternity. He also knew Eclipsestar had nine lives, and would be very happy to take him down. Suddenly, he felt betrayed as he remembered his father had mentored the troublesome leader. Their bond had slowly disappeared. He dug his claws into the branch with great strength as his mind whirled with the few happy times in his life.

Featherpaw | She-cat | EclipseClan | Apprentice | Crush: None | EclipseClan Camp | Tags: Jaypaw, Eclipsestar

Featherpaw smiled as she saw her sister, now Jaybird, and started to cheer happily. "Jaybird! Jaybird! Jaybird!" she chanted with the others. Suddenly her chest clenched in fear as she thought of her future. She gazed into the sky, and wondered about her fate. Featherpaw's train of thought was suddenly broken by a feeling she was being watched, and she clawed the ground as if trying to hold on.

Dewmist | She-cat | LunarClan | Queen | Crush/mate: Open | Queen's Den | Tags: 3 kits

Dewmist was in such deep thought that she didn't notice Conekit squirm away. Suddenly, she realized, and at once had a growing fear that he had been taken or had ran away. She gasped, and wished to find him, but she couldn't leave her other kits. She also had the growing suspicion that something was wrong with him, as he never would talk. She gently arose, trying not to disturb the other kits, and stepped out of the den lightly. "Conekit?" She called, unable to disguise the fear in her voice.

Brokenheart | Tom | LunarClan | Elder | Crush: None | Elders Den | Tags: Eclipsestar, Snowpelt.

Birdsong slowly eased Brokenheart, and he began to drift off to sleep despite the hungry feeling in his belly. He slowly began to dream, but the dreams were almost like memories, and he shuddered at the thought of the battle with the wildlife he had encountered, and the loss of his loved ones. He had lost his son due to being the mentor of Eclipsestar and the bloodthirsty rule that had followed. He turned over sharply, and his eyes opened again. Why couldn't he be the care-free Thornkit again?
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:50 am

ToxicFoxes101 wrote:

R I P P L E S H I N E

The silver shecat looked over the camp, doing her usual duty as deputy. She would have to arrange the next patrol soon and have the Warriors go hunting. She heaved a sigh, realizing that she had her own needs, too. She missed her kin, most of all, but if she wanted to be a leader She had to focus. She didn't want the current leader to die, of course, but she wanted to be prepared for anything. She just hoped that Eclipseclan didn't stray too close to Lunarclan, the home of her sister.
aloha! call me toxic!
i do art and stuff
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
11/03

tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:19 am

ToxicFoxes101 wrote:
ToxicFoxes101 wrote:

R I P P L E S H I N E

aloha! call me toxic!
i do art and stuff
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
11/03

tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carpet Sample » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:30 am

Conekit | Tom | Clan: LunarClan | Kit | Crush: N/A | LunarClan nursery | Tags : Dewmist, Nursery, kits

"Conekit?" he heard his mother shout from the den. She sounded fearful. He knew it was probably because she was worried that he hadn't received enough care and attention, that is why he wasn't talking. 'I want to talk.'he thought. Conekit opened his mouth and forced himself to talk. A small, quiet piercing sound wriggled out of his mouth. He was so disappointed in himself, he felt like he had let the entire Clan down. 'Why can't I talk?!' he screamed inside his head. He knew it wasn't his fault, but Conekit always blamed himself for it.
Carpet Sample

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:45 am

Eclipsestar |Tom | EclipseClan | Leader | Crush:Flamestep | Hightree | Tags: Jaybird, Featherpaw, Ambereyes, Brokenheart.

You will sit vigil tonight at camp," he uttered to Jaybird, before sitting for a few moments while listening to the cheering. His eyes glittered as he remembered his own warrior ceremony, and the excited look on his mentor's face. He felt betrayed that his mentor had gone with the other evil clan members, and he felt annoyed that they had run off. Was his leadership not good enough for him? Then he jumped off the Hightree, and looked at Ambereyes, wondering what the message was. His eyes filled with wonder as he thought of StarClan, but his belief in them was shrinking slowly. Nature was the force that controlled the forest in his mind. "What is the message?"he asked briskly. He glanced at Featherpaw quickly, and saw she looked scared, as if thinking of the future. Then he looked back at the medicine cat.

Snowpelt | Tom | LunarClan | Warrior | Crush: N/A | LunarClan Outskirts | Tags : Maplestar, Oakleaf, Ivy, Brokenheart

Snowpelt sat on the branch, looking upwards to the Sun. He could see clearly now more fur peeking through an old squirrels's hole. He then sat up, and decided to take Ivy as prisoner if he could. He travelled further, until the scent was overpowering. He could clearly hear birdsong too, and he tried to catch a bird. His attempt failed, and he saw Ivy stir.

Featherpaw | She-cat | EclipseClan | Apprentice | Crush: None | EclipseClan Camp | Tags: Jaybird, Eclipsestar

Featherpaw then looked at her sister in awe, before returning to the patrol that sat near the camp entrance. He eyes glimmered as she looked at her sister, and she flicked her tail at Jaybird happily.

Dewmist followed the kit's scent, and just as she was about to arrive she heard a short squeal. She had heard Conekit making the noise before, and now she realized the truth. Conekit couldn't speak. She ran up to the kit, and scolded him. "I was worried!" She muttered to the kit, before licking his cheek affectionately. "Let's go back to the nursery." She carried him by the scruff, and then sat down with him and she groomed his fur with relief. "What do you want to be when you are older?" She then carried on, knowing the kit couldn't reply."I think a medicine cat would be an ideal role for you," She said, curling her tail around him reassuringly.

Brokenheart | Tom | LunarClan | Elder | Crush: None | Elders Den | Tags: Eclipsestar, Snowpelt.

Birdsong slowly eased Brokenheart, and he began to drift off to sleep despite the hungry feeling in his belly. He slowly began to dream, but the dreams were almost like memories, and he shuddered at the thought of the battle with the wildlife he had encountered, and the loss of his loved ones. He had lost his son due to being the mentor of Eclipsestar and the bloodthirsty rule that had followed. He turned over sharply, and his eyes opened again. Why couldn't he be the care-free Thornkit again?
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me