{ ☼☼ SUNCLAN } V.2 ~~ Accepтιɴɢ!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: { ☼☼ Sυɴclαɴ } V.2 ~~ Accepтιɴɢ

Postby Animals65 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:59 pm

Creamflower thinks for a minute before answering. "Its helpful when becoming a warrior." she said. "It can even help you train your own apprentice when you get one as a warrior."
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hongjoongie. » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:18 pm

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
+ Flamepaw ♥ She-cat ♥ 8 moons ♥ Apprentice - Mentor: Creamflower ♥ Crush; open ♥ Tags; Creamflower
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Flamepaw radiated eagerness. "In that case, I'll be patient! I'll wait all day and all night if I have to!" She responded excitedly. If being patient will help me become a great warrior, then being patient is what I shall do!

Pineleap ♘ Tom ♘ 26 moons ♘ Warrior - Apprentice: none♘ Crush; open ♘ Tags; Emberblossom

"Alright," He nodded, watching Emberblossom trot off to talk to her sister. He stretched once again,
before licking his paws a few times. Boarder patrol, huh? Sounds great!

Robinpaw ♢ She-cat ♢ 10 moons ♢ Apprentice - Mentor: Mintsplash ♢ Crush; open ♢ Tags; Mintsplash

Robinpaw briefly glanced at her brother's nest before nodding and following her mentor out of camp. "That sounds good." She mewed in return, picking up the pace to catch up to her mentor. She slowed down and padded beside Mintsplash.

+ Sparrowpaw ◎ Tom ◎ 10 moons ◎ Apprentice - Mentor: Lilybreeze ◎ Crush; open ◎ Tags; Ivypaw

Sparrowpaw turned to look at one of his fellow apprentices. "Oh, good morning Ivypaw. Say, what time is it?" He mewed with concern. If Ivypaw's gonna be waking up the sleeping apprentices.. then does that mean I slept in really late? Am I in trouble? What will Lilybreeze say?

+ Roseflight ❀ She-cat ❀ 29 moons ❀ Warrior - Apprentice: Minkpaw ❀ Crush; open ❀ Tags; Berrypaw

Roseflight rested her tail on Berrypaw's shoulder. "It's alright, you're an apprentice, and you're curious.
It is nice to talk about it."
She admitted, eyes sparkling. "Thanks."
very!! inactive!! sorry to anyone
who has tried to contact me/trade with me.
i'm trying to get back into cs, please be
patient with me <3
cat cr.

hongjoongie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:08 pm

HAZELSTAR
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [ male ] [ fifty-two moons ] [ leader ] [ crushless ] [ no apprentice ] [ tagged; open ]
      One would say Hazelstar looked lonely sleeping by himself on a twoleg stump, but in reality it was no different than what he had done before. Sure, the tom looked like he was flowing over the edges with his long fur, but he really was content. He wasn't afraid to pass up a soft cushion to someone who needed it more. These cats were precious to him, and upon sitting up and grooming his tangled coat, he thought about all they had been through. Though he hadn't always been there from the start, Hazelstar had been a part of the clan long enough to understand its underlying strength. No matter what, cats still got up in the morning to go patrolling or hunting, and the feeling it gave Hazelstar was special. Irreplaceable.

RAVENSTEP
      [ male ] [ twenty-nine moons ] [ warrior ] [ crushless ] [ no apprentice ] [ tagged; Owlfeather ]
      The silence was peaceful, while the company was reassuring. Like most cats, she chose to break the quiet air. He nodded, "She's getting anxious." He stated, realizing this behavior had only started the day before. Everyone will be even more sleep-deprived." There was a hint of humor in his voice. He was curious to see what combinations the two would create, but it would still be weird to see a young cat that looks like Stormstrike or Harestep.

STORMSTRIKE
      [ female ] [ twenty-nine moons ] [ queen ] [ mate is harestep ] [ no apprentice ] [ tagged; Tinykit ]
      She didn't expect the high-pitched voice to sound behind her, and twitched in surprise as she turned around. The kit took some of the edge off though, and she smiled softly. "Yes, and they're looking forward to play with you." Of course when they're older. "How come you're out here all by yourself? Does Rainfur know?" She glanced towards the queen, who didn't seem to be aware that her son wasn't in the nest.

EMBERBLOSSOM
      [ female ] [ nineteen moons ] [ warrior ] [ crushless ] [ no apprentice ] [ tagged; Pineleap; Rivertail ]
      She flicked her ears in response. "You don't have to come if you don't want to. I'm not going to force you." She backed away a little, raising a brow."We aren't doing any hunting right now, we were only going on a border patrol." Her amber eyes looked her sister over. She seemed tired - perhaps she was having bad dreams like Emberblossom?

Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow2204 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:30 pm

Owlfeather
Warrior; Mentors Squirrelpaw | 25 Moons | Crushless | Tagged: Ravenstep

She chuckled. "I don't mind being more sleep-deprived, kits are so adorable!" A small part of Owlfeather desires to have kits of her own one day. Even though she may come off as a flirt, she doesn't really know if she would be able to find a tom she can love and become mates with. "Ever thought of having your own kits?" She wondered about Ravenstep's love life. Did he see interest in any of the current she-cats in the clan? Does he even like kits? The tom seemed like one to love kits but is afraid to hurt them in any kind of way.

Berrypaw
Apprentice; Mentor- Ashfeather | 9 Moons | Crushless | Tagged: Roseflight

Berrypaw relaxed, relief that she didn't offend or hurt Roseflight. She nodded. "Talking about your problems to someone does help," she started. "I remember talking to Ivypaw about my parent's death just a few months ago. It helped me get over their deaths." Even though Ivypaw was quite new, she still was sympathetic to her and it helped cheer her up.

Ivypaw
Apprentice; Mentor- Lightningwing | 6 Moons | Crushless | Tagged: Sparrowpaw

She blinked at his concerned expression. It was a bit humorous to see him freaking out a bit and she tried her best not to grin. "It's only sun-up, but everyone seems to be waking up or awake," she mewed, glancing around the activity of the camp. Some of the warriors and even a few apprentices were off doing their duties. "Your mentor was already up, I thought to wake you before she catches you still sleeping."
Shadow2204

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lun.ala » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:33 pm

WOLFDUSK
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
52 moons warrior tags;; lilacpaw
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Wolfdusk yowled in surprise as she felt Lilacpaw jump on her back. She turned to him and let out a slight hiss "You scared me!" She meowed. Her gave then softened "Your hunting skills are improving," She purred, unable to not be proud of her apprentice.

EVENINGPAW
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
10 moons apprentice tags;; icetooth
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Eveningpaw smiled, his eyes filled with joy as he confidently puffed his chest out "I'll make you proud, Icetooth!" He meowed. He then looked down at his paws "Do you think I'll be able to be a great warrior?" He asked. His mother once told him he'll be able to be a great warrior when he was a kit, but as he grew up, he started doubting his mother's words.
lun.ala

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow2204 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:45 pm

Icetooth
Warrior; Mentors Eveningpaw | 44 Moons | Crushless | Tagged: Eveningpaw

The only acknowledgement Icetooth gave his apprentice for his words were a flick of one of his ears. Upon hearing Eveningpaw's doubts of being a great warrior, the blue-grey tom blinked incredulously at him. "Of course you'll be able to become a great warrior!" He mewed, thinking that his apprentice was being mouse-brained at the moment. "You're hunting and fighting skills are coming along, and you still have a couple of moons left to get better." His eyes softened for a moment. "Don't worry about it, you're doing great so far, and if you don't become a great warrior, it means I haven't done my job as a mentor."
Shadow2204

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ColonelHamster » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:47 pm

Tinykit
────────────────────────────────────
{Age: 5 Moons | Gender: Tom| Rank: Kit| Tags: Stormstrike}

A bright smile appeared on his face when the queen answer his question. "I can't wait until their born! It's going be so much fun playing with them! I'll be like their big brother and teach them everything I know!" Tinykit spoke excitedly, his smile never fading, even when his stomach let out a low growl. "Ravenstep will play too! I told him him once they're born we can have a big game of badger attack! Ravenstep will be the badger, I'll going to be the fearless leader, and the kits will be my brave and faithful warriors!" Tinykit added quickly, almost unable to keep his excitement under control as he hopped in place.When the grey queen asked him a question his eyes shinned and he puffed out his chest. "She sure does! She said I could go to the prey pile all by myself!" His stomach growled once again, slightly louder. "She is really sleepy so I don't think she wanted to get up." Tinykit laughed sheepishly at the last part, he had kept his mother busy the day before, and he woke her up a lot during the night.
Last edited by ColonelHamster on Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Therichalder » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:53 pm

Therichalder wrote:
Lilybreeze Tagged: Hazelstar

Lilybreeze padded outside of the den. Pricking her ears, she approached Hazelstar slowly. "Hazelstar," she mewed quickly, "do you need me to do anything this morning?" Even though she didn't speak it, her thoughts were still as obvious as if she had; they had spent too much time in the twolegplace. The deputy wanted to leave more than any other cat. While she was used to it, there was nothing she despised more than memories of her old life. But she remained silent out of respect for her leader.
Therichalder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:41 am

Blizzardpelt ♂

"Um..." It was tough to think of a safe and easy place for them to hunt. He hadn't heard from Hazelstar about the status of the forest yet, but there had been a lot of muddy sink holes there for a while. "Maybe we could try the meadow? The tall grass will hide you better, but we'll have to watch our paws for mud." He advises, not wanting to vanish before he could call for help.

Rivertail ♀

She tilted her head sideways slightly, twitching her nose. "Doesn't mean we can't hunt on the way back right? Either way, I'm still going. The forest is better than this twoleg den any day." The silver cat points out, guessing her approach had been less than friendly but she couldn't help it. Two moons of nothing but rain, floods and gathering herbs had gotten the best of her.
Quitting CS, looking to sell Lists and Store pets for art
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:11 am

Lightningwing
She - Warrior - apprentice: Ivypaw - crush: open - tags: none, open

Mouth full of fresh kill the yellow tabby she-cat walked back to the camp, not minding about the bleeding wound on her front paw. She was still very heart broke about her Brother Grasswhiskers death. On day the tom was starting to act weird and the medicine cats was told that he had a cancer on his brain, only few night later he passed away.

Mintslash
She - warrior - apprentice: Robinpaw- crush: open -tags: Robinpaw

She smilled at her apprentice, padding then out of the camp and toward the Place she know was lot of prey to be found. Stopping she sniffed the air before looked at Robinpaw "There is three different preys hidding, what and where they are?" she meowed mysterically.

Snowivy
she - warrior - apprentice: none - crush: Cloudbreeze - tags: Blackpatch, open

Sitting near the Warriors den, she glanced around the clearning her gaze stopping to the handsome white different colored eyed tom Cloudbreeze who talked with Blizzardtail. Sighing few times, before turned to his Brother "...talk to who?" she asked confusedly, blushing then "be quiet you dump Brother of mine" she meowed stooding up and walked elsewhere.

Blackpatch
tom - warrior - apprentice: none - crush: none - tags: Snowivy, open

Grooming his mostly white fur, blinking at his sister Snowivy, who just could not stop sighing "why you just don't go to talk him?" he muttered silently, starting wash his face. Flicking his ears toward his sister when she aswered "...Cloudbreeze of course, you mousebrain, I am not blind you know" he said glancing at her.

Petalpaw
She - apprentice - mentor: Splashfur - crush: open - tags:open

Lilacpaw
tom - apprentice - mentor: Wolfdusk -crush: open - tags: Wolfdusk

He jumped down to his mentors back, walking front of her "You think so?" he meowed exitedly "I knowed that you will come to look for me, then I just waited and when you arrived I catched you" he meowed telling his moves which was not nothing new, but for him it was big think.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me