ahoy | wings of fire rp | new and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ahoy | wings of fire rp | new and accepting

Postby dejun. » Wed May 24, 2017 1:51 pm

𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────
    age/gender; eighteen/female | tribe/species; pyrrhian/icewing | tags; nimbus
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────
    "actually, i don't know if this is a good idea-" snowpatch added, although she was bursting to tell them. "y'know, telling you about the cool thing.."
    exaggeratedly, she raised a talon to place on her chin and feigned thinking. "why do i want to tell them so badly? i've never told any dragon," the icewing mumbled, mostly to herself. "maybe that's why."
    snowpatch puffed out in annoyance of all of the thoughts that were swirling throughout her head, "forget i said anything," she laughed,
    hoping they wouldn't pry.
dejun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Wed May 24, 2017 2:00 pm

forms
Arid|Female|Fireless Skywing|Pirate|Location: Crow's nest|Tags: Tombbreaker
Arid looked out over the vast ocean with a scowl on her face. She was perched atop the post in the crows nest, tail curled around it. She frowned as Tombbreaker landed in the nest, not noticing her as he fiddled with his gun. "Watch the tail, thanks." Arid mumbled in her high, childish voice, tapping her claws on the wood.

Fawn|Female|Mudwing|Healer|Location: Possibility|Tags: Coot
Fawn spotted a dragon heading in her direction, off in the distance. She made a wide arc, giving the other some space. She noticed the dragons brown scales and box-like jaws gave a resemblance to her own, and she realized he was a mudwing like herself.
Last edited by dragonscales10 on Wed May 24, 2017 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trickybiskit » Wed May 24, 2017 2:31 pm

W A V E

female || seven || seawing || civilian || bay/cave || open

Being that my thoughts were too focused on the events of yesterday, I was having trouble getting a wink of rest. I scratched at the floor of the cave with a talon to distract and bore myself into sleeping. It was also hard to sleep when the sore on my tail kept pulsing, exposed to the open air. Light also shone into the mouth of the cave, reflecting off of my eyelids. I gave an aggravated groan, complaining about my current circumstance.

O N Y X F L A M E

male || ten || nightwing || guardian || dragonet bedroom || fortuneteller

I slightly flushed after Fortuneteller eyed me, embarrassment still coursing through my mind. How could my body be so uncontrollable?! The feeling eventually faded and I sighed as I began to forget about my stomach. "I believe it's early morning, and you can really eat at any time. Don't worry, we all just woke up, none of us are in the best moods." I watched as a few of the prophecy dragonets left to go fishing. "I've never been fond of wet, slimy fish, or water for that fact. I honestly like eating birds and other small game. No red meat or seafood."

C O O T

male || eight || mudwing || soldier || possibility || fawn

I noticed, unmistakably, another Mudwing not too far away. I gave a smile and a wave, not knowing if they would see it, and beamed as I neared Possibility. Landing so that the town was a couple hundred metres away, I was able to take in the full scope of how big it really was, and how close it was to the Mud Kingdom. Being that I had never been here before, I didn't know what to think, but I knew that I would like it better than the Mud Kingdom. The busyness hardly deterred me, and I actually welcomed it, moving away from my orthodox surroundings.
trickybiskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Wed May 24, 2017 2:42 pm

forms
Arid looked out over the vast ocean with a scowl on her face. She was perched atop the post in the crows nest, tail curled around it. She frowned as Tombbreaker landed in the nest, not noticing her as he fiddled with his gun. "Watch the tail, thanks." Arid mumbled in her high, childish voice, tapping her claws on the wood.

Fawn noticed the dragon waving at her, as it went to land. She slowly flew towards it, eventually landing in the hot sand a few yards away. "Hi, I noticed you looked quite confused. You must be new here."
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trickybiskit » Wed May 24, 2017 2:52 pm

W A V E

Being that my thoughts were too focused on the events of yesterday, I was having trouble getting a wink of rest. I scratched at the floor of the cave with a talon to distract and bore myself into sleeping. It was also hard to sleep when the sore on my tail kept pulsing, exposed to the open air. Light also shone into the mouth of the cave, reflecting off of my eyelids. I gave an aggravated groan, complaining about my current circumstance.

O N Y X F L A M E

I slightly flushed after Fortuneteller eyed me, embarrassment still coursing through my mind. How could my body be so uncontrollable?! The feeling eventually faded and I sighed as I began to forget about my stomach. "I believe it's early morning, and you can really eat at any time. Don't worry, we all just woke up, none of us are in the best moods." I watched as a few of the prophecy dragonets left to go fishing. "I've never been fond of wet, slimy fish, or water for that fact. I honestly like eating birds and other small game. No red meat or seafood."

C O O T

"Oh, yes, I am new here. I'm quite excited though, as it's my first time here." I looked around, my eyes darting and scanning the landscape. "You see, I've only ever known the Mud Kingdom. And I only have bad memories that exist there." I slipped the satchel from off of my shoulders. "I'm keeping all of my good ones with me. These scrolls are of my brothers, and our time as soliders." I gave a happy sigh as I focused on the town.
trickybiskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Wed May 24, 2017 3:03 pm

forms

"Oh, they stayed in the mudwing kingdom then? I thought we usually stayed with our siblings," She paused, thinking or a moment. "I know I had two siblings, but they were stolen before they hatched, and I was in the smallest egg, so they didn't want me I think." Fawn looked at his expectantly, waiting for his response.
Last edited by dragonscales10 on Wed May 24, 2017 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trickybiskit » Wed May 24, 2017 3:13 pm

W A V E

O N Y X F L A M E

C O O T

I suddenly felt another pang as I listened to what she said. "I'm sorry to hear that... No, uh, my brothers..." My voice cracked and I cleared my throat, trying to put on a strong face. "My brothers actually... I lost them... They were lost..." I gave a concerned look, aware of myself being emotional. "It was our first battle. They were quickly taken out, one by one, by the pirates. I was knocked out, and woke up on a beach with no memory." My eyes were red and I had trouble saying any more.
trickybiskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Wed May 24, 2017 3:27 pm

forms

Fawn's features softened, and she tentatively placed a clawed talon, reassuringly on his shoulder. "Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I wouldn't know how that feels though." Trying to change the subject, she pulled away, and pointed to his sack of scrolls. "On another note though, do you want any help with those?" Fawn sat down, tail curled close to herself. "Oh, I never got your name? Mine is Fawn." Fawn tilted her head slightly, still looking at the scrolls.
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trickybiskit » Wed May 24, 2017 3:43 pm

W A V E

O N Y X F L A M E

C O O T

I looked up and blinked my eyes a few times. "Ah, it's okay. My history is rather... out there, after all." I slipped the satchel back over my neck, resting it gently on my shoulder. "Nah, it's okay. There's only a few scrolls in there. Wish there was more, though, telling about our history." I sat on the ground, realizing how tired I was. "The name's Coot, and it's nice to meet you, Fawn." I smiled gently at the first other dragon I've met in a long time.
trickybiskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Wed May 24, 2017 3:49 pm

forms

She looked at him for a moment, considering her options. Fawn noticed his wings were drooping, and his posture was terrible. "I know we just met, but you look terribly tired. If you need a place to stay, I have an extra room you could use for a bit," Fawn stiffened slightly, and continued, "only if you'd like to of course, no pressure."
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me