Old SeaClan (See New Topic)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SeaClan (Open, and Accepting!)

Postby roobeeen » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:37 am

H O N E Y F L O W E R
            she-cat ✿ queen ✿ 32 moons ✿ crush/ open ✿ location/ nursery ✿ w/ open

xXxXHoneyflower opened her eyes carefully to look around the nursery, eventually looking outside of it before turning her attention to her swollen belly. She sighed softly and gave it a few gentle licks before resting her head back on her paws. They need a father, but I don't know if I'm just ready for that yet. I do know that kits won't want to accept their new father after being used to only a mother for so long... she thought to herself, tilting her ears down and closing her eyes.
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:45 pm

Flicker | She~Cat | 22 Moons | Unclaimed territory near border | Cinder

Flicker stopped and felt defensive again.
She turned around and took a step toward the cat, not thinking she was funny. At the moment, she forgot how much she cared, as she shoved it down as an unimportant emotion. Right now, Flicker was angry by the cat's cockiness.
"You're right, I do care. I care that you are being disrespectful." Flicker hissed. She didn't know Cinder well enough to let herself be picked on, even in play. She hated her weaknesses, and did her best to hide them. Flicker beat herself up enough about her problems, and wasn't going to listen to it from a stranger.
"The plan is that you either stop joking like that or leave me alone."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sableclaw | She~cat | 55 moons | Deputy | SeaClan territory | Sparktuft

Sableclaw was excited to see Lionkit. She couldn't wait to sir down with her and Sparktuft and tell her that she would be her new mommy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Batfang | Tom | 113 Moons | Returning to camp | Nightshade

Batfang saw the expression on her face, and pulled Nightshade closer when she pressed her muzzle against him.
"It's okay, he comforted his daughter softly. "He is in StarClan, and everything is okay. He died honorably, and he will be missed.
After speaking, Batfang gently separated himself from her. He looked at his shiny black daughter, and smiled.
"Are you coming back to camp, or heading out?
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:59 pm

Cinder/ Shecat/ 22 moons/ Crushless/ Tags: Flicker

"Look, Flicker," Cinder starts, her grin fading. "You're gonna have to get used to this, especially now that we've found out we're sisters." She pauses, her grin returning. "Besides, I have to make up for the times I've missed teasing you when we were separated! Lighten up, you just found your long lost sister, and I've found mine, lets hunt all the mice in the world and celebrate!"
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:52 am

Flicker | She~Cat | 22 Moons | Unclaimed territory near border | Cinder

Stopping and staring off in Cinder's direction, Flicker was lost in thought, with a slightly disturbed expression on her face.
Flicker didn't know what it was to celebrate. She couldn't even remember feeling genuinely happy. Ever since she was little, her memories had been of sadness, and fear, pain, and anger, regret, and selfblame.
The closest she came to 'happy' was when her belly was full, or when she just escaped the jaws of a dog. There was never a friend to play with, or another feline to show her support. There was just aggressive cats, twolegs who wanted to catch her, or just plain aloneness.
But this new feeling she had felt when the calico was friendly with her.. This feeling she had forgotten about..
Maybe that's what happiness is..? Flicker wondered, still staring at nothing in general. Curiosity and hope filled her.
Suddenly, like a wave, anxiety washed over her thoughts again, making her paws tingled.
I don't know how to be a sister. What if I'm terrible? How do I make myself stop feeling like this?
Flicker's chest grew tight again, and it was hard to breathe. Again, she forgot that Cinder was even watching.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SeaClan Time Skip

Postby MichelleP224 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:23 pm

Ƭιмє Sкιρ!

Hello everyone! Quick update. (WIP)

We are skipping 2 moons.
This means that if your queen is pregnant, she can birth her kittens. If your kit has turned 6 moons, it becomes an apprentice. If your apprentice is at least 12 moons, they can become a warrior.

We are starting at sunrise, with everyone at camp. We will have a clan meeting to announce the births, new apprentices, and new warriors. Please edit your character sheets if you are one if these changing cats.
If your cat is older, it is your choice whether you want to age them or not.
The season is the end of fall, and the air is chilly some days, and hot other days.
Prey is slowing down, and is harder to find.
Twolegs, dogs, horses, etc are much less common.
Surprisingly, the ocean is at it's warmest time of the year. Perfect for swimming!
The con to the ocean being warm is the fact that hurricanes and tropical storms are fueled by the warm waters, making them powerful.
This is the case right now.
StarClan will send a prophecy that SeaClan is needed to help save MarshClan from the flooding of a hurricane.
This means we need more cats and active members. O_O
So if you can help in any way, please let me know!
If you can make a riddle for the prophecy, please help me! XD

Thanks for role-playing and being a part of SeaClan. I am thankful for, and appreciate everyone here.
Last edited by MichelleP224 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softfeather_04 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:03 pm

Softfeather
/Nusery/ Tags: Amberkit SkyKit

Softfeather looked over at her beautiful kits and liked they’re heads pulling them closer with her tail. “ I love both of you so much your just as beautiful and kind as your father”Softfeather smiled thinking about sandspray

SkyKit

SkyKit purred at the feeling of her mother’s tongue on her head. She loved to listen to Softfeather talk about her father “ Mommy what was daddy like do I look like him” SkyKit asked wanting to learn as much as she could about her father
Softfeather_04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelwish » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:53 pm

Frostedpaw
female//medicine cat app//10 moons//-tags: Redstream // mentioned: Honeyflower

Frostedpaw finished her mouse and licked her muzzle clean. She looked over at Redstream. "Shall I go and check on Honeyflower?" she asked wondering how the queen was doing. Frostedpaw hadn't helped to deliver kits yet and she was extremely excited about the thought of it.
Last edited by Angelwish on Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
credit - Roseclan & Thornclan - link - link - link
words words words words words
words words words words words

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
Angelwish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:53 pm

Cinder/ Shecat/ 24 moons/ Crushless/ Tags: Flicker

Cinder wakes with a yawn, sunlight filtering through the leaves of their small den. She gets to her paws and stretches before exiting the den, making sure not to accidentally trod on Flicker's tail. She sits outside of their shelter, staring into the distance, lost in thought. It had been two moons since she had reunited with her sister. Most of those two moons was getting Flicker comfortable with having a sister, but eventually she got used to it. Now, they were almost inseparable. Cinder still couldn't believe her luck that she just so happened to have family alive, never mind a sibling!
Last edited by Kuj0 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:18 am

Amberkit:tags:Softfeather and Skykit
"What about me do I look like him"? she said looking up at her mother curiously she too loved listen about her father and she made sure to remember every story that Softfeather told them

Featherheart: tags:open
Waking up and stretching Featherheart got out of the warriors den and looked over at the freshkill pile before grabbing a mouse and settling down she gan to eat
Last edited by tawneypelt0504 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:43 am

Saltstar
Mood; Peaceful
Mentions; Clan

{Shecat > Leader > Crush; None > Apprentice; Brackenpaw > Tags; Meeting}

The leader paced her den quickly, thoughts whirling in her mind. Gradually she walked out, her head high up. As her clan had grew so much and the leader was so thankfully proud. The shecat headed straight to the high branch, with no limp. Over the time her leg had healed. But the fox attack still was in her mind. Nothing would make her forget that dreadful day. As the high branch came closer into sight the leader quickly made the daring jump landing on the soft wood. As she perfected her jump. The female then walked to the edge of the branch yowling with all her might. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here by the high branch for a meeting. We have much to discuss."The molly fell back onto her haunches then, taking in the fresh air as she peacefully curled her tail around her paws.

Whitepaw
Mood; Excited
Mentions; Saltstar, Fawnpaw

[Tom > Apprentice > Crush; Fawnpaw > Mentor; ? > Tags; Meeting]

The tom ate his mouse peacefully, as he laid alone under a oak tree. His ears perked as he heard the leader's calls. A meeting, Saltstar called a meeting, does that mean it's time. The apprentice shook with excitement. Immeditalely he bounded to his paws. As he walked to the meeting. Trying as not to appear like a kit. He scanned the crowd for a pretty shecat named Fawnpaw but couldn't see her, he hoped she would become a warrior him. He sighed as he sat alone. Appearing to be the first cat to the highbranch. The Lynx point gazed up at Saltstar curling his tail around his paws as he waited. Wondering what would be announced first.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me