DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

DreamClan Deputy (don't vote for your own cat)

Poll ended at Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:47 am

Berryfur - AlexSummers
25%
Blackshadow - wolfrunner
50%
Moonstone - GreyScheme
25%

Total votes : 8

Re: DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Acceptin

Postby Vylad » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:43 pm

яє∂ѕтαя
Age;82 moons|Mate;Woolystar, Open|Scent:Thistle|Rank;Leader|Clan;Dreamclan

Redstar scented the air and caught a slight Scent of mouse, but the mouse was long gone, but sparrow soon washed over him, and soon he spotted the feathery creature.

мσσиℓιgнт
Age;48 moons|Mate;Open|Scent:Catmint|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Feeling a gaze rest upon her, Moonlight turned her head and saw that Pearwind was looking. Moonlight sighed shook her white fluffy head and turned her gaze back to the swaying leaves.

ѕкуρσσℓ
Age;29 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Soft breezes|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Skypool nodded. She wasn't on gaurd duty, but whatever.
The blue and white she-cat got up and left the camp going out for a nice walk, maybe catch some prey.

ѕтσямωιи∂
Age;82 moons|Mate;Rainsplatter, Open|Scent;Storm|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Stormwind lifted her up by the scruff and carried her over to the nursery before putting the kit gently into Autumnray's nest and leaving the kit to put the herbs away.

ℓєαfнєαят
Age;24 moons|Mate;Featherwisp|Scent;Leaves|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"Not really. Why?" Leafheart asked his mate, licking his ear.

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;82 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Fresh snow|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Snowclaw was lying in her nest, her green eyes closed as she slept peacefully.

куσgяєsky
Age;38 moons moons|Mate:Junoir|Scent;Salt Water|Rank:Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|

"Not yet, I was hoping to get some names from you first."
Kyogresky said quietly.

мιѕтувяєєzє
Age;72 moons moons|Mate;Honeymist|Scent;Mist|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"I think you'll always be the best fisher in the clan."
Mistybreeze purred to him. "Thank you."

Bladerunner
Age;51 moons moons|Mate;Flyvine|Scent;Pine|Clan;DreamClan

"Your welcome." Bladerunner purred softly in response.

Whisperkit
Age;Few Days|Crush;Open|Scent;Dew drops mixed with wind|Clan;DreamClan

"Fine." Whisperkit meowed to the she-cat. "Let'size try to not fall from a tree while trying to advoid being stung, and get the honey down."

Dustsong
Age;41 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Dust|Clan;DreamClan

Dustsong was laying his head on his paws. His white paw covered in dust from a training session. He licked the paw clean and watched the camp quietly.

Autumnray
Age;30-50 moons|Mate;Sunflight|Scent;Milk|Clan;DreamClan

Autumnray was confused by her mate's brother, but didn't care. The she-cat wrapped her body around her kit and licked Sunkit's ear.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:24 pm

SunKit
She sat back and stared around. "Star clan forbid" she snapped and then laid down. She placed her paw in what seemed to hwr to be an imaginary river, and then purred gently.
SunSplatter purred and pressed her fur into Smoke shade's. "Get a den!" DarkBlossom spat as she trotted by, and the pair ignored her.SunSplatter smiled as SmokeShade groomed her head, and what was left of her face from recently fighting RainSplatter.
SunKit sighed and then nearly screamed in fright when approached by Tiny flare again. The tom lifted her in his jaws, walked a bit and dropped her again Infront of another she-cat. "DarkBlossom" he grumbled, and practically kicked SunKit. "Why is this here? Nobody let her in she just got past the barriers herself. Like SunSplatter did The first time she got in here." he mewed. "except she's not awake" he added.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:53 am

-edits made
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:43 pm

Lone Wolf Keith wrote:SunKit
She sat back and stared around. "Star clan forbid" she snapped and then laid down. She placed her paw in what seemed to hwr to be an imaginary river, and then purred gently.
SunSplatter purred and pressed her fur into Smoke shade's. "Get a den!" DarkBlossom spat as she trotted by, and the pair ignored her.SunSplatter smiled as SmokeShade groomed her head, and what was left of her face from recently fighting RainSplatter.
SunKit sighed and then nearly screamed in fright when approached by Tiny flare again. The tom lifted her in his jaws, walked a bit and dropped her again Infront of another she-cat. "DarkBlossom" he grumbled, and practically kicked SunKit. "Why is this here? Nobody let her in she just got past the barriers herself. Like SunSplatter did The first time she got in here." he mewed. "except she's not awake" he added.

SunKit
She schoofed "Who is this? She smells like death" Sunkit said in frustration. Let me go back to the water!! She begged in her head. "That's the leader. Show some respect kit" he growled in her ear.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:24 am

Dreamclan
Pearwind
tags: Bluestream

She looked at him, then poked on his shoulder "oh come on, lets a race to lake or are you too old for that? hmmm?" she meowe poking him once again.

Flyvine
Tags: Bladerunner

She purred and eated the vole.

Honeymist
tags: Mistybreeze

He smilled at her "well yeah, lets hope some younger cats learns to catch some fishes too, there is too much of them that into thoise Waters we have" he meowed watching the forest.

Wolfstrike
tags: Snakebite

Tail flicking he walked behing the she-cat "so... what are you doing today? Any special plans yet?" he meowed to her.

Rayfeather
tags: open

He smiled at her and walked to the fresh kill pile, taking a vole he started to think when the Dew will be buried.

Rainpool

She looked as the Thristefang walked to talk with Slatestream there. She was happy to him, but still seeing them together was kind of hartbreaking for her.

Mintclan
Lillian

open

Junior
tags: Kyogresky

He looked at her then his paws then the woods and then the sky "names, well I actually like any bird related names...like a strong Hawk...Pigeon, Robin, Jay is cool too, Eagle, Swan, Crane hmm, Peacock, Sparrow...or Jackdawn?" he started to list some names, but then got silent and faced his mate again "what do you think?" he meowed.

Starclan
Brokenwish

She looked toward the dark forest, before walking back to her clan.

Christine

open

Dark forest
Darkblossom
tags: Tinyflare, open

She rolled her eyes, sighing "I am not your mother Tinyflare, I can not say what will happen or what you want to do" she meowed not in mood to start a fight with him. Waving her tail she looked the dark forest around them "Do you think I don't like to get away from here?" she meowed "one stupid mistake and there I am in Dark forest...many starclan cats are made mistakes too, but still they got to the better Place" she meowed sighing.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:39 am

TinyFlare
"SunSplatter would've killed this rat" he breathed, and the kit growled. "Oh so where is she now, huh?" Tinyflare flashed his claws and raked them across her face. "Learn some manners kit" he snapped, " She's dead, and that's exactly how you'll be if you don't learn to keep your mouth shut" Tinyflare growled and looked back to DarkBlossom. "DarkBlossom" He paused, awaiting her attention. " do they wake up on their own?" he had never seen a cat come here in their sleep.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:44 am

Dreamclan
Pearwind

She looked at him, then poked on his shoulder "oh come on, lets a race to lake or are you too old for that? hmmm?" she meowe poking him once again.

Flyvine

Honeymist

He smilled at her "well yeah, lets hope some younger cats learns to catch some fishes too, there is too much of them that into thoise Waters we have" he meowed watching the forest.

Wolfstrike

Tail flicking he walked behing the she-cat "so... what are you doing today? Any special plans yet?" he meowed to her.

Rayfeather

He smiled at her and walked to the fresh kill pile, taking a vole he started to think when the Dew will be buried.

Rainpool

She looked as the Thristefang walked to talk with Slatestream there. She was happy to him, but still seeing them together was kind of hartbreaking for her.

Mintclan
Lillian

open

Junior

He looked at her then his paws then the woods and then the sky "names, well I actually like any bird related names...like a strong Hawk...Pigeon, Robin, Jay is cool too, Eagle, Swan, Crane hmm, Peacock, Sparrow...or Jackdawn?" he started to list some names, but then got silent and faced his mate again "what do you think?" he meowed.

Starclan
Brokenwish

Christine

open

Dark forest
Darkblossom
tags: Tinyflare, Sunkit

She gived the young tom a amused look "Are you kidding me? of course they do awaken to their own" she meowed looking the kit there. Flicking an ear " what are you doing there anyways? this is not Place for kits" she meowed focusing to the Sunkit.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:49 am

SunKit
she shrugged. "Dunno. I mean I passed out because of this dumb she-cat who won't leave me alone like every time I see someone special or something Its like SURPRISE time for immense pain" she rambled.
"Yeah uh.. I passed out from pain" she explained calmly with a slight chuckle. She in no way felt any fear towards these other two cats.
She calmly dug her claws into the dark ground as if natural to her, and felt the ground pulse. "like it's alive" she muttered under her breath.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:36 am

wolfrunner wrote:]
Dreamclan

Blackshadow l warrior l Camp Gaurd Duty l tomcat l smells of cool night air l currently tagged; Cherrypaw l apprentice - l crush/mate: crushing on Cherrypaw
The dark warrior gave a expression of mock hurt at her words, though his eyes were bright with a teasing light. "You wound me worse then with a claw or a bite Bug! Your words cut deep!", he acted out. When Cherrypaw sat down near him, the tomcat's fur became heated as she settled beside him. It was weird. Weather for his usual uncanny bad luck that had followed his paws since early kithood or the circumstances of his birth, cats tended to avoid him. That is cats other then his mother, littermates and his former mentor. Even among the cats of Mintclan, from occasional interactions at Gatherings or letting them catch sight of him at the clan boarders, had thought him a cat to be feared or to be guarded against at the least. He was an enigma to them....not much more then mere speculations. That is cats except for Cherrypaw.

Aside from being on the same patrols every so often the two cats had spent time together simply talking.

Sharing a meal together wasnt out of common place for the two wild cats.

The shecat returned Blackshadow's banter and jokes readily. The way she returned his teases had taken the dark cat by surprise at first, now they teased each other regularly.

The green eyed tomcat even came up with a nickname for the young shecat, "Bug", because her small size and red calico fur reminded him of a ladybug. And she had yet to object. Cherrypaw was the only cat in the clan he'd granted this personal display of togetherness towards.

The calico apprentice was warm, genuine and kind to the young warrior and didn't ignore or reject his presence. Nor did she run in the opposite direction of it. Instead Cherrypaw met it without any traces of fear or any of the other negativity that cats tended to show him.

Without thinking, Blackshadow rested his tail as best as he could from them laying close to each other over the calico's spotted back. Then, leaning over best he could reach her, the warrior nuzzled her with his nose before giving the more experianced apprentice a quick lick under her chin. His head dropped to his paws as Blackshadow backed off and his tail curled around Cherrypaw in the same manor it had around his littermates every night. A faint purr of contentment echoed in his throught. "Thanks Cherrypaw."

Slatestream l warrior l Camp l shecat l smells of wet rocks and shoreline l currently tagged; Thistlefang, Rayfeather l apprentice - l crush/mate; crushing on Thistlefang
Slatestream nodded before padding to Thistlefang's side. Each pawstep bouncing a little giving way to her uncharacteristic nervousness around the tomcat.

Starclan

Dropletpool l shecat l 12/37 moons old l smells of stars and summer rain l currently tagged; Tigerkit l crush/mate; crushing on Tinyflare
"I think we should ask one of the cats that have been here longest like an elder or one of Dremclan's previous
leaders. They should be wondering around here someplace.", replied Dropletpool. Then the creamy shecat added with a bit of excitement in her voice, "Why don't we make a game out of finding them? It'll make a chore bearable and maybe increase our chances."

Cheetahfang l tomcat l 24/49 moons old l smells of stars and summer heat l currently tagged; l crush/mate;
Open
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:41 am

Dreamclan
Pearwind

Flyvine

Honeymist

Wolfstrike

Rayfeather

Rainpool

Mintclan
Lillian

open

Junior

Starclan
Brokenwish

Christine

open

Dark forest
Darkblossom
tags: Tinyflare, Sunkit

She looked the small kit, with big eyes "what are you talking about?" she meowed hissing in annoyed. She hated when someones speak and she don't get anything.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me