Mods Please Lock

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌙 DuskClan | Warriors Romance | DawnClan ☀️

Postby Animals65 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:58 am

Animals65 wrote:Creamflower thinks for a minute before shaking her head. "No." she said. "I personally believe that names are to wait until the kits are born and you can see them. I feel that if we planned names, we might change our minds once we see the kits or it turns out I may only end up having only one kit instead of more. I hope you know what I mean by that Bearshadow." She chuckles a little after saying the last sentence.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:17 am

Duskclan

Flamingshadow
She-cat |22 moons | queen | crush: Robinslash |assigned/ forgidden mate: Robinslash/none | apprentice: none | tags: Minty

She watched the younger cat "your mother told? Are from the twolegs Place?" she meowed "I now where it is so I can bring you to that side of the forest, if you are the lost kittypet?" she meowed softy.

Stormkit
Agender (he) |4 moons | Kit | crush: open | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Flamingshadow | tags: Lilykit

He blinded his eyes "Oh I see, I don't think being a shy is not a bad think, I think it's kind of cute" he meowed looking toward Acornkit once again. Flicking his ears he had odd feeling when he was watching the other kit 'Am I really this worry about her or is this feelings something else?' he thougth shaking his head turning back to Lilykit "Want to go to see our father?" he asked.

Plumlight
Tom | 15 moons | warrior | crush: Shiningwave | assigned/ forgidden mate: tba/ open | apprentice: open | tags: Shiningwave, closed

(Locked for now,only open to Shiningwave)

Waterflight
She-cat | 16 moons |warrior |crush: Stormyskies | assigned/ forgidden mate: Stormyskies/none | apprentice: none | tags: Stormyskies

She watched the forest, flicking her ears for sounds, before looked to her mate "...we're never talk about it, but do you want kits?" she meowed embrassedly "I do want, when I am little bit older of course" she meowed silently

Cranespirit
She-cat | 30 moons | warrior | crush: open| assigned/ forgidden mate: Darkgaze/open | tags: Darkgaze

She looked at the black tom "Do you want to have better relationship with them? because it not yet too late" she purred flicking her tail "What about a family...do you like anyone...or anything?" she meowed silently.

Hollowcliff
She-cat | 34 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Smokepaw | Crush: open |assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Otterleap

She sniffed the air when the tom mentioined shrews, ears flicking she followed him toward the palce where the preys was being found.

Silentstream
She-cat |27 moons | warrior | apprentice: Cloudpaw | crush: wb (Rowanflame) | assigned/forgidden mate: Blueflack /open | tags: Icestorm

open

Goosetail
tom | 27 moons | warrior | apprentice: Deathpaw | crush: open | assigned/ forgidden mate: Rosepetal /open | tags: Rosepetal, Raggedpaw

He run to the medicine cats den, noticing Mountainstripe and injured Berrystorm there, he didn't bother to the two younger warrior too much, instead he tryed to find the medicine cats "Raggedpaw? Can you help me? Rosepetal stepped on a fox trap and I think she had a serious injuries...she needs you now?" he yowled turning to the youngest medicine cat.

Bluewave
tom | 16 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Aspenburr |assigned/ forgidden mate: Aspenburr/ open | tags: Aspenburr, closed

(Locked for now,only open to Aspenburr)

Twistedpaw
tom | 9 moons | apprentice | mentor: Otterleap | crush: Smokepaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ none | tags: Smokepaw

He walked little bit away from the she-cat and got to his Place. He watched the birds for a moment before nodded to Smokepaw.

Loner

Falconkit
Tom | 5 moons | kit | crush: later Creamkit| mother: Silencedapple | tags: closed

(locked at the moment)

Queen Catherine
She -cat | 31 moons |loner| crush: Frecklepelt |mate: open | tags: Frecklepelt

She blushed even more, looking nervously elsewhere "well, good..." she murmured shyly "Okey, lets get going then...to hunt" she meowed turning to leave. she Looked back at the tom with a silent smile.

Ivythorn
Agender | 34 moons | loner| mate: Sparrow | tags: Sparrow, kits

She gived her mate a little worried look "I know, just promise you don't do anything reckless okey? I almost lose you to the flood, I don't want feel that again" she meowed seriously.

Vanilla
she | 1 moon | loner kit | crush: none yet | tags: Hunter

feeding

Nighthawk
Tom | 33 moons | loner | mate: Aspensong | tags: Aspensong

He glared at her back "I know, but maybe when thinks chance we can go back...but not just yet" he meowed nudging his mate "I love you and I happy that you desiced to share this with me, thank you" he meowed licking her cheek.

Dawnclan

Cloverdawn
she | 15 moons | med.cat. apprentice | mentor: Rainysplash|crush: (maybe) open | mate: none | tags: open

open...

Marblepaw
she | 10 moons |apprentice | mentor: Bearshadow | crush: Slypaw, open| mate: none | tag: Lionfang, Foxpaw

She stayed still, letting the other apprentice to try to catch some fishes. The river was not that big and if two hunt there in same time can minimun their chances to catch anything, so she just watched and waited.

Flurrybreeze
She- cat |24 moons | warrior | Mate: Mottlecloud | Apprentice: Frostpaw |tags: Mottlecloud, Frostpaw, Creekpaw

She looked toward the two apprentices "okey douple trouple time to start some hunting lessons" she meowed smirkling sniffing the air.

Bloompetal
She-cat | 15 moons | warrior | crush: open | tags: Sandcloud

She looked the forest and noticed more prey hidding there. Stalking for a moment she attacked and catched some more mices.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:43 am

Smokepaw nodded and crouched, tail straight as she then started stalking up one side. She watched Twistedpaw out of the corner of her eyes, alert that the prey could escape if they didn’t act soon.

(Mousekit is locked)
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:18 am

Creamflower thinks for a minute before shaking her head. "No." she said. "I personally believe that names are to wait until the kits are born and you can see them. I feel that if we planned names, we might change our minds once we see the kits or it turns out I may only end up having only one kit instead of more. I hope you know what I mean by that Bearshadow." She chuckles a little after saying the last sentence.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me