DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

DreamClan Deputy (don't vote for your own cat)

Poll ended at Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:47 am

Berryfur - AlexSummers
25%
Blackshadow - wolfrunner
50%
Moonstone - GreyScheme
25%

Total votes : 8

Re: DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Acceptin

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:49 pm

wolfrunner wrote:
Dreamclan

Blackshadow l warrior l Camp Gaurd Duty l tomcat l smells of cool night air l currently tagged; Cherrypaw l apprentice - l crush/mate: crushing on Cherrypaw
The tomcat tilted his head, "Wolfstrike's advice? He let you go hunting solo?" Suddenly realizing what his question sounded like his was implying, "Not that I doubt your skills, I'm just surprised. My mentor's pawsteps were always only a few tail lengths behind my own if that even at twelve moons. I wasn't allowed to hunt completely solo until after my littermates and mine warrior ceremony. Then again my hunting skills were.....let's just call them sub-par."

Slatestream l warrior l Camp l shecat l smells of wet rocks and shoreline l currently tagged; Thistlefang, Rayfeather l apprentice - l crush/mate; crushing on Thistlefang
The grey pelted shecat eyed her brother carefully not sure what, if anything, was up with him. If he was just messing with her or if he was genuinely bothered by something. "I-if you're sure. I'll see you tonight.", Slatestream said before giving Rayfeather's shoulder fur a quick cleaning with a soothing lick.

Starclan

Dropletpool l shecat l 12/37 moons old l smells of stars and summer rain l currently tagged; Tigerkit l crush/mate; crushing on Tinyflare
"Yes but you are still a warrior of Starclan no different from me. Same with any kit that joins us.", said Dropletpool before a thoughtful expression overcame her face, "I'm...not really sure how to explain it. I just know that the cats in the clans count any cat that passes on to here or the Forest as warriors of wherever they are sent. That would be a good thing to explore and think about though. We could try asking around."

Cheetahfang l tomcat l 24/49 moons old l smells of stars and summer heat l currently tagged; l crush/mate;
Open
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:07 pm

Cherrypaw

twelve moons || she-cat || DreamClan apprentice || camp || Blackshadow
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The she-cat purred in amusement at what he had said. "Trust me, I've seen you hunt and I agree." The calico she-cat teased as she smiled at him, almost admiring him before she shook her head slightly to clear the small thoughts from her head. She then walked closer towards the tom before sitting down near him and curling her tail neatly around her paws.

Tigerkit

two / thirty-four moons || she-cat || StarClan kit || StarClan || Dropletpool
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The small kit then looked up as her friend was explaining that everyone thought she was a true warrior of StarClan, which made her smile again. "Really?! Speckledpelt thinks I'm a warrior!" She yowled in excitement, thinking that she finally made her father proud of her. The she-kit then nodded and looked around for any cats nearby. "Who do you suggest we ask?
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    ❝ A little more than kin, a little less than kind

Hello! I'm ghostlyhamlet and I'm a writer/screenwri
    ter and director. I enjoy a good roleplay and sharing
    my creativity with others. Although I might not mes
    sage back quickly, if you ever need someone to talk
    to, don't be afraid to send me a PM.

they/them pronouns || demi-bisexual || pacific standard time

❝ This is I, Hamlet the dane
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:34 pm

Dreamclan

Blackshadow l warrior l Camp Gaurd Duty l tomcat l smells of cool night air l currently tagged; Cherrypaw l apprentice - l crush/mate: crushing on Cherrypaw
The dark warrior gave a expression of mock hurt at her words, though his eyes were bright with a teasing light. "You wound me worse then with a claw or a bite Bug! Your words cut deep!", he acted out. When Cherrypaw sat down near him, the tomcat's fur became heated as she settled beside him. It was weird. Weather for his usual uncanny bad luck that had followed his paws since early kithood or the circumstances of his birth, cats tended to avoid him. That is cats other then his mother, littermates and his former mentor. Even the cats of Mintclan were, at the very least, wary of him.

That is cats except for Cherrypaw.

Aside from being on the same patrols every so often the two cats had spent time together simply talking. Or at times they'd share a meal like they just had. For growing up in the clans the soon-to-be-warrior didn't seem to harbor the same feelings of distrust or disgust towards him as the rest of the clan had. In fact Blackshadow had yet to even see Cherrypaw be anything less then how an apprentice would normally act around a warrior clanmate even towards his siblings and Moonlight. When the dark warrior had begun bantering with her just for the heck of it he was surprised when she bantered right back. Now he and Cherrypaw exchanged teases regularly. For Starclan sake the green eyed tomcat even came up with a nickname for the young shecat, "Bug", because her small size and red calico fur reminded him of a ladybug. And she had yet to object. Blackshadow was curious about her behavior at first and decided to investigate, not expecting that curiousness to evolve into something more. But it had.

Without thinking, Blackshadow rested his tail as best as he could from them laying close to each other over the calico's spotted back. Then, leaning over best he could reach her, the warrior pressed his nose to the apprentice's cheek in a gentle nuzzle before backing off. His head dropped to his paws as Blackshadow's tail curled around Cherrypaw in the same manor it had around his littermates every night. A faint purr of contentment echoed in his throught. "Thanks Cherrypaw."

Slatestream l warrior l Camp l shecat l smells of wet rocks and shoreline l currently tagged; Thistlefang, Rayfeather l apprentice - l crush/mate; crushing on Thistlefang
The grey pelted shecat eyed her brother carefully not sure what, if anything, was up with him. If he was just messing with her or if he was genuinely bothered by something. "I-if you're sure. I'll see you tonight.", Slatestream said before giving Rayfeather's shoulder fur a quick cleaning with a soothing lick.

Starclan

Dropletpool l shecat l 12/37 moons old l smells of stars and summer rain l currently tagged; Tigerkit l crush/mate; crushing on Tinyflare
"I think we should ask one of the cats that have been here longest like an elder or one of Dremclan's previous
leaders. They should be wondering around here someplace.", replied Dropletpool.

Cheetahfang l tomcat l 24/49 moons old l smells of stars and summer heat l currently tagged; l crush/mate;
Open[/quote][/quote]
Last edited by wolfrunner on Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:38 pm

-edited last post.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:31 am

SunKit
She suddenly wrenched over in pain and let out a screech of pain as her body gave out from under her.

SunSplatter screamed in agony as her heart shattered. "YOU would have NEVER known the pain I've gone through everyday seeing Red(tail?pelt?) and WollyStar! I'd never realized You'd leave me too." SunSplatter's gaze cleared as tears ran down her cheeks and revealed she had been yelling at StormWind.
SunKit cried as her stoumach flipped and her heart shattered. SubKit broke down, tears streaming down her face. "nononononono." she muttered. "Where ia stormwind?" she mewed, jumping up. "WhereisStormWind." she repeated, her gaze narrowing. "I want to ask him somethings." she added.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:19 am

Dreamclan
Pearwind
tags: Bluestream

She looked at him, then poked on his shoulder "oh come on, lets a race to lake or are you too old for that? hmmm?" she meowe poking him once again.

Flyvine
Tags: Bladerunner

She silently watched as her mate half run to the pile and come back with a vole. Smilling she looekd at the death prey, then to Bladerunner "Thank you darling" she meowed taking her bite.

Honeymist
tags: Mistybreeze

He smirkled at her, then looekd back at the river "I can make that wish to come true" he meowed softy. Narrowing his eyes he splashed on medium sized fish out of the water and killed it with fast bite. Dropping it to his mates feets "At last my fishing skills are still working" he meowed poking the fish.

Wolfstrike
tags: Snakebite

Tail flicking he walked behing the she-cat "so... what are you doing today? Any special plans yet?" he meowed to her.

Rayfeather
tags: Slatestream, Thristlefang

He smiled at her, poking her gentle at his tail "Hey, I am not going anywhere, we still leave inside the same camp and same den" he meowed laughing softy "so we will see each others more than enought" he meowed.

Rainpool
tags: open

She looked as the Thristefang walked to talk with Slatestream there. She was happy to him, but still seeing them together was kind of hartbreaking for her.

Mintclan
Lillian

open

Junior
tags: Kyogresky

He smiled and licked her forehead "I know they will have the best mama they can dream at" he meowed purring thinking "are you thinked any names to them?" he meowed watching her.

Starclan
Brokenwish
tags: , Darkblossom, open

She was silent, before shooking her head with a smile on her face "Nah, nothing...It was nice to meet you for long time mom" she meowed with a little darkly way. Anyway she was a reason for her father and most siblings deaths, she betrayed the Dreamclan as well, but still she was her mother.

Christine

open

Dark forest
Darkblossom
tags: Brokenwish, open

She blinked at her, but didn't say anything "Thank to you for talking to me...Smallkit" she meowed using her daugthers true name. Stooding up she turned around to leave the borders, knowing that most Starclan cats didn't want to turn their back to Dark forest cats and Brokenwish could be the same.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:37 am

TinyFlare
with a grunt, he jumped down from the branch and followed the Dark Forest leader. "DarkBlossom" he mewed simply, almost as if a greeting. TinyFlare flicked his tail with agitation. "I wanted to ask you about something. I do realize the battle that failed so miserably was long ago, but I tend to reminisce." he said, and waited for an objection. As none came, he continued. " I feel as though SunSplatter was the leader those moons ago. She seemed to have all command and you were barley seen. I thought myself you had been killed by her" he mewed, expecting an explanation of why SunSplatter had gained such power.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:15 am

Dreamclan
Pearwind
tags: Bluestream

She looked at him, then poked on his shoulder "oh come on, lets a race to lake or are you too old for that? hmmm?" she meowe poking him once again.

Flyvine
Tags: Bladerunner

She silently watched as her mate half run to the pile and come back with a vole. Smilling she looekd at the death prey, then to Bladerunner "Thank you darling" she meowed taking her bite.

Honeymist
tags: Mistybreeze

He smirkled at her, then looekd back at the river "I can make that wish to come true" he meowed softy. Narrowing his eyes he splashed on medium sized fish out of the water and killed it with fast bite. Dropping it to his mates feets "At last my fishing skills are still working" he meowed poking the fish.

Wolfstrike
tags: Snakebite

Tail flicking he walked behing the she-cat "so... what are you doing today? Any special plans yet?" he meowed to her.

Rayfeather
tags: Slatestream, Thristlefang

He smiled at her, poking her gentle at his tail "Hey, I am not going anywhere, we still leave inside the same camp and same den" he meowed laughing softy "so we will see each others more than enought" he meowed.

Rainpool

She looked as the Thristefang walked to talk with Slatestream there. She was happy to him, but still seeing them together was kind of hartbreaking for her.

Mintclan
Lillian

open

Junior
tags: Kyogresky

He smiled and licked her forehead "I know they will have the best mama they can dream at" he meowed purring thinking "are you thinked any names to them?" he meowed watching her.

Starclan
Brokenwish

She looked toward the dark forest, before walking back to her clan.

Christine

open

Dark forest
Darkblossom
tags: Tinyflare, open

She keep walking forward only her moving ears told that she was listening the young tom. Narrowing her eyes she looked at him "Do I look like a death to you?" she meowed with silent hiss "Sunsplatter was the Dark forest deputy that time, and could I say...very problesom one" she meowed shaking her head "I kind of gived her the orders to do what ever she wanted to do...and unlike someone else she did good work" she meowed with a sight.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:46 am

Dreamclan

The dark warrior gave a expression of mock hurt at her words, though his eyes were bright with a teasing light. "You wound me worse then with a claw or a bite Bug! Your words cut deep!", he acted out. When Cherrypaw sat down near him, the tomcat's fur became heated as she settled beside him. It was weird. Weather for his usual uncanny bad luck that had followed his paws since early kithood or the circumstances of his birth, cats tended to avoid him. That is cats other then his mother, littermates and his former mentor. Even the cats of Mintclan were, at the very least, wary of him.

That is cats except for Cherrypaw.

Aside from being on the same patrols every so often the two cats had spent time together simply talking. Or at times they'd share a meal like they just had. For growing up in the clans the soon-to-be-warrior didn't seem to harbor the same feelings of distrust or disgust towards him as the rest of the clan had. In fact Blackshadow had yet to even see Cherrypaw be anything less then how an apprentice would normally act around a warrior clanmate even towards his siblings and Moonlight. When the dark warrior had begun bantering with her just for the heck of it he was surprised when she bantered right back. Now he and Cherrypaw exchanged teases regularly. For Starclan sake the green eyed tomcat even came up with a nickname for the young shecat, "Bug", because her small size and red calico fur reminded him of a ladybug. And she had yet to object. Blackshadow was curious about her behavior at first and decided to investigate, not expecting that curiousness to evolve into something more. But it had.

Without thinking, Blackshadow rested his tail as best as he could from them laying close to each other over the calico's spotted back. Then, leaning over best he could reach her, the warrior pressed his nose to the apprentice's cheek in a gentle nuzzle before backing off. His head dropped to his paws as Blackshadow's tail curled around Cherrypaw in the same manor it had around his littermates every night. A faint purr of contentment echoed in his throught. "Thanks Cherrypaw."

Slatestream nodded before padding to Thistlefang's side. Each pawstep bouncing a little giving way to her uncharacteristic nervousness around the tomcat.

Starclan

"I think we should ask one of the cats that have been here longest like an elder or one of Dremclan's previous
leaders. They should be wondering around here someplace.", replied Dropletpool. Then the creamy shecat added with a bit of excitement in her voice, "Why don't we make a game out of finding them? It'll make a chore bearable and maybe increase our chances."

Open
Last edited by wolfrunner on Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:23 am

TinyFlare
He let out a low growl. "Yeah, Suree DarkBlossom. She did what she wanted to including forcefeeding me a role in that damn battle! How could you simply have let that happen? You allowed her to do that? That's a new low for even you, DarkBlossom" He snarled. "I may have killed but dear StarClan that was revenge, not Spite" He narrowed his eyes and turned around with another growl." This is not the place I deserve to be in" he added.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚