DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

DreamClan Deputy (don't vote for your own cat)

Poll ended at Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:47 am

Berryfur - AlexSummers
25%
Blackshadow - wolfrunner
50%
Moonstone - GreyScheme
25%

Total votes : 8

Re: DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Acceptin

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:19 am

Dreamclan

Blackshadow l warrior l Camp Gaurd Duty l tomcat l smells of cool night air l currently tagged; Cherrypaw l apprentice - l crush/mate: crushing on Cherrypaw
The tomcat tilted his head, "Wolfstrike's advice? He let you go hunting solo?" Suddenly realizing what his question sounded like his was implying, "Not that I doubt your skills, I'm just surprised. My mentor's pawsteps were always only a few tail lengths behind my own if that even at twelve moons. I wasn't allowed to hunt completely solo until after my littermates and mine warrior ceremony. Then again my hunting skills were.....let's just call them sub-par."

Slatestream l warrior l Camp l shecat l smells of wet rocks and shoreline l currently tagged; Thistlefang, Rayfeather l apprentice - l crush/mate; crushing on Thistlefang
The grey pelted shecat eyed her brother carefully not sure what, if anything, was up with him. If he was just messing with her or if he was genuinely bothered by something. "I-if you're sure. I'll see you tonight.", Slatestream said before giving Rayfeather's shoulder fur a quick cleaning with a soothing lick.

Starclan

Dropletpool l shecat l 12/37 moons old l smells of stars and summer rain l currently tagged; Tigerkit l crush/mate; crushing on Tinyflare
"Yes but you are still a warrior of Starclan no different from me. Same with any kit that joins us.", said Dropletpool before a thoughtful expression overcame her face, "I'm...not really sure how to explain it. I just know that the cats in the clans count any cat that passes on to here or the Forest as warriors of wherever they are sent. That would be a good thing to explore and think about though. We could try asking around."

Cheetahfang l tomcat l 24/49 moons old l smells of stars and summer heat l currently tagged; l crush/mate;
Open
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:34 am

SunKit
"Duh! But that's not the point mama! Who was he?" she asked, and saw petalwing get up. "he is evil! Stau away from wherever you went to! That tom-cat was never doing any good and never will do any good." she growled and walked out of the nursery to find the other kits and keep them in the camp.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:10 am

яє∂ѕтαя
Age;82 moons|Mate;Woolystar, Open|Scent:Thistle|Rank;Leader|Clan;Dreamclan

Redstar scented the air and caught a slight Scent of mouse, but the mouse was long gone, but sparrow soon washed over him, and soon he spotted the feathery creature.

мσσиℓιgнт
Age;48 moons|Mate;Open|Scent:Catmint|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Feeling a gaze rest upon her, Moonlight turned her head and saw that Pearwind was looking. Moonlight sighed shook her white fluffy head and turned her gaze back to the swaying leaves.

ѕкуρσσℓ
Age;29 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Soft breezes|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Skypool nodded. She wasn't on gaurd duty, but whatever.
The blue and white she-cat got up and left the camp going out for a nice walk, maybe catch some prey.

ѕтσямωιи∂
Age;82 moons|Mate;Rainsplatter, Open|Scent;Storm|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Stormwind's long legs easily followed after the racing squirrel. The older grey pelted tom leaped on the squirrel and snapped it's spine. He carried it back to camp and dropped it on the fresh-kill pile as well as the vole he hunted earlier. He sat down by the fresh-kill pile. His legs feeling a bit sore.

ℓєαfнєαят
Age;24 moons|Mate;Featherwisp|Scent;Leaves|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"Not really. Why?" Leafheart asked his mate, licking his ear.

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;82 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Fresh snow|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Snowclaw was lying in her nest, her green eyes closed as she slept peacefully.

куσgяєsky
Age;38 moons moons|Mate:Junoir|Scent;Salt Water|Rank:Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|

"Well, they'll spend most of their time with me." Kyogresky said. "So they'll learn from the best!"

мιѕтувяєєzє
Age;72 moons moons|Mate;Honeymist|Scent;Mist|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"I would love some breakfast." Mistybreeze responded,
Suddenly realizing how hungry she was.

Bladerunner
Age;51 moons moons|Mate;Flyvine|Scent;Pine|Clan;DreamClan

"Alright." Bladerunner purred padding over to the fresh-kill pile. He looked at the pile and picked up a vole. Fairly well sized qnd look pretty good. The tom brought it back to his mate and dropped the vole at the she-cat's feet. "Here you go!"

Whisperkit
Age;Few Days|Crush;Open|Scent;Dew drops mixed with wind|Clan;DreamClan

"Fine." Whisperkit meowed to the she-cat. "Let'size try to not fall from a tree while trying to advoid being stung, and get the honey down."

Dustsong
Age;41 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Dust|Clan;DreamClan

Dustsong was laying his head on his paws. His white paw covered in dust from a training session. He licked the paw clean and watched the camp quietly.

Autumnray
Age;30-50 moons|Mate;Sunflight|Scent;Milk|Clan;DreamClan

"Don't ever leave camp." Autumnray meowed to her kit.
"And Tinyflare is a cat we faced in battle. You and Rainkit are named after his mother and his mother's sister." Autumnray explained to her kit gently.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:53 am

Sunkit
"Why's that? Was his mother and her sister good cats?" she asked curiously.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:58 am

яє∂ѕтαя

Redstar scented the air and caught a slight Scent of mouse, but the mouse was long gone, but sparrow soon washed over him, and soon he spotted the feathery creature.

мσσиℓιgнт

Feeling a gaze rest upon her, Moonlight turned her head and saw that Pearwind was looking. Moonlight sighed shook her white fluffy head and turned her gaze back to the swaying leaves.

ѕкуρσσℓ

The blue and white she-cat got up and left the camp going out for a nice walk, maybe catch some prey.

ѕтσямωιи∂

Stormwind's long legs easily followed after the racing squirrel. The older grey pelted tom leaped on the squirrel and snapped it's spine. He carried it back to camp and dropped it on the fresh-kill pile as well as the vole he hunted earlier. He sat down by the fresh-kill pile. His legs feeling a bit sore.

ℓєαfнєαят

ѕиσω¢ℓαω

куσgяєsky

"Well, they'll spend most of their time with me." Kyogresky said. "So they'll learn from the best!"

мιѕтувяєєzє

Bladerunner

"Alright." Bladerunner purred padding over to the fresh-kill pile. He looked at the pile and picked up a vole. Fairly well sized qnd look pretty good. The tom brought it back to his mate and dropped the vole at the she-cat's feet. "Here you go!"

Whisperkit

"Fine." Whisperkit meowed to the she-cat. "Let'size try to not fall from a tree while trying to advoid being stung, and get the honey down."

Dustsong

Dustsong was laying his head on his paws. His white paw covered in dust from a training session. He licked the paw clean and watched the camp quietly.

Autumnray

"His mother was, his mother's sister had a heart, but she just kept loosing everything she loved, and eventually went cold and she went missing, we face her as well as Tinyflare in battle."
ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:11 pm

SunKit
She shivered, staring at her mother for a moment. "You mean she was evil? Did she kill someone?" she asked abruptly.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:39 pm

яє∂ѕтαя

мσσиℓιgнт

ѕкуρσσℓ

ѕтσямωιи∂

ℓєαfнєαят

ѕиσω¢ℓαω

куσgяєsky

мιѕтувяєєzє

Bladerunner

Whisperkit

Dustsong

Autumnray

"We believe that she killed her sister." Autumnray responded. "But we are not certain if she killed anyone else."
ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:43 pm

SunKit
"Well, Did you ever meet her? Did you know her? Was she kind until her heart was so broken she lost it?" Sunkit asked, curious if just maybe this cat she had been seeing in her mind was the cat she was now talking to her mother about. "What was her name?" she added.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:49 pm

яє∂ѕтαя

мσσиℓιgнт

ѕкуρσσℓ

ѕтσямωιи∂

ℓєαfнєαят

ѕиσω¢ℓαω

куσgяєsky

мιѕтувяєєzє

Bladerunner

Whisperkit

Dustsong

Autumnray

"She believed she was the one that deserved everything good and her sister deserved the broken heart. She was first heartbroken when your father's brother Stormwind choose her sister over her, then when Redstar choose Woolystar to be her mate. That's when we began to see less of her, and then she eventually vanished." Autumnray responded. "I don't really know her that well, but I do remember her." Autumnray then looked at Sunkit and see aid lowly. "Her name was Sunsplatter."
ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me