DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

DreamClan Deputy (don't vote for your own cat)

Poll ended at Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:47 am

Berryfur - AlexSummers
25%
Blackshadow - wolfrunner
50%
Moonstone - GreyScheme
25%

Total votes : 8

Re: DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Acceptin

Postby Esther~ » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:52 am

Rainkit shook her head, hoping to clear her mind of the horrific dreams."I'm not sure, but there has to be some reason. However we can't do much for now, so I suppose we'll have to wait and see if anything comes from these dreams and memories."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:55 am

яє∂ѕтαя
Age;82 moons|Mate;Woolystar, Open|Scent:Thistle|Rank;Leader|Clan;Dreamclan

Redstar scented the air and caught a slight Scent of mouse, but the mouse was long gone, but sparrow soon washed over him, and soon he spotted the feathery creature.

мσσиℓιgнт
Age;48 moons|Mate;Open|Scent:Catmint|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Feeling a gaze rest upon her, Moonlight turned her head and saw that Pearwind was looking. Moonlight sighed shook her white fluffy head and turned her gaze back to the swaying leaves.

ѕкуρσσℓ
Age;29 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Soft breezes|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Skypool nodded. She wasn't on gaurd duty, but whatever.
The blue and white she-cat got up and left the camp going out for a nice walk, maybe catch some prey.

ѕтσямωιи∂
Age;82 moons|Mate;Rainsplatter, Open|Scent;Storm|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Stormwind's long legs easily followed after the racing squirrel. The older grey pelted tom leaped on the squirrel and snapped it's spine. He carried it back to camp and dropped it on the fresh-kill pile as well as the vole he hunted earlier. He sat down by the fresh-kill pile. His legs feeling a bit sore.

ℓєαfнєαят
Age;24 moons|Mate;Featherwisp|Scent;Leaves|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"Not really. Why?" Leafheart asked his mate, licking his ear.

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;82 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Fresh snow|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Snowclaw was lying in her nest, her green eyes closed as she slept peacefully.

куσgяєsky
Age;38 moons moons|Mate:Junoir|Scent;Salt Water|Rank:Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|

"Stop worrying so much." Kyogresky said to him. Her tail flicking back and forth slightly.

мιѕтувяєєzє
Age;72 moons moons|Mate;Honeymist|Scent;Mist|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"I love you too!" Mistybreeze purred softly to her mate, rubbing her head against his shoulder.

Bladerunner
Age;51 moons moons|Mate;Flyvine|Scent;Pine|Clan;DreamClan

"I promised you the best prey there is whenever you wish." Bladerunner smirked. (I have a bad memory, is this what he promised?)

Whisperkit
Age;Few Days|Crush;Open|Scent;Dew drops mixed with wind|Clan;DreamClan

"Alright." Was Whisperkit's only response to the she-cat.

Dustsong
Age;41 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Dust|Clan;DreamClan

Dustsong was laying his head on his paws. His white paw covered in dust from a training session. He licked the paw clean and watched the camp quietly.

Autumnray
Age;30-50 moons|Mate;Sunflight|Scent;Milk|Clan;DreamClan

Autumnray nodded to her kit who just ran into the nursery. "Go ahead." She said. Her kit was probably just seeing things.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:11 am

Sunkit
"TinyFlame! I er... TinyFLARE" She mused, and PetalWing growled. "Liar! Where did you go to see this tom??" she snapped, seeming skeptical. "a-a cave..." Sunkit muttered, frightened. "Stay away from there!" she growled showing anger Sunkit never would have expected.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:23 am

"Well lets get that honey while we can."Rainkit walked off as she spoke, not looking back to see if the tom was following.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:09 am

Dreamclan
Pearwind
tags: Bluestream

She looked at him, then poked on his shoulder "oh come on, lets a race to lake or are you too old for that? hmmm?" she meowe poking him once again.

Flyvine
Tags: Bladerunner

She nodded "Then hurry up, I am slowly dying on hunger" she meowed laying down and acting like she was dying, even thought she wasen't. She loved to tease her mate sometimes.

Honeymist
tags: Mistybreeze

He smilled looking to the river, seeing there a fish "hmm, so do my love want a breakfast?" he meowed suddently.

Wolfstrike
tags: Snakebite

Tail flicking he walked behing the she-cat "so... what are you doing today? Any special plans yet?" he meowed to her.

Rayfeather
tags: Slatestream, Thristlefang

He smirkled at Slatestream, before looked at the small kit Sunkit "Hey come one sister, kits usual sneak out of the nursery, even we did remember?" he meowed watching the kit "They're maybe small, but survivors...you worry for no reason" he meowed.

Rainpool
tags: open

She looked as the Thristefang wlaked to talk with Slatestream there. She was happy to him, but still seeing them together was kind of hartbreaking for her.

Mintclan
Lillian

open

Junior
tags: Kyogresky

He rolled his eyes sighing "I know I know, even my sister Dawn told me million times that someday Junior that worrieng will kill you" he meowed laughing little bit "I quess I am worried type, lets hope that our kits don't have it" he meowed smilling.

Starclan
Brokenwish
tags: , Darkblossom, open

She gived a look around the dark forest, she had a feeling that someone was watching them "We're not seen in long time, mother...I just wanted to see you" she meowed looking her mother.

Christine

open

Dark forest
Darkblossom
tags: Brokenwish, open

She flicked her ears toward the part of the forest she knowed Tinyflare was being watching them, the scent of the tom told her. Sighing she smirkled at her daugther "I've missed you and Weaselshadow too...I've seen a lot happening in your life, even had kits? That's good" she meowed purring softy.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:01 am

Dreamclan

Blackshadow l warrior l Camp Gaurd Duty l tomcat l smells of cool night air l currently tagged; Cherrypaw l apprentice - l crush/mate: crushing on Cherrypaw
The tomcat tilted his head, "Wolfstrike's advice? He let you go hunting solo?" Suddenly realizing what his question sounded like his was implying, "Not that I doubt your skills, I'm just surprised. My mentor's pawsteps were always only a few tail lengths behind my own if that even at twelve moons. I wasn't allowed to hunt completely solo until after my littermates and mine warrior ceremony. Then again my hunting skills were.....let's just call them sub-par."

Slatestream l warrior l Camp l shecat l smells of wet rocks and shoreline l currently tagged; Thistlefang, Rayfeather l apprentice - l crush/mate; crushing on Thistlefang
Slatestream looked up at Rayfeather as scenes of memories from times where she got into trouble with him flashed before her mind's eye. Reluctantly the shecat sighed giving in.

Starclan

Dropletpool l shecat l 12/37 moons old l smells of stars and summer rain l currently tagged; Tigerkit l crush/mate; crushing on Tinyflare
"Yes but you are still a warrior of Starclan no different from me. Same with any kit that joins us.", said Dropletpool before a thoughtful expression overcame her face, "I'm...not really sure how to explain it. I just know that the cats in the clans count any cat that passes on to here or the Forest as warriors of wherever they are sent. That would be a good thing to explore and think about though. We could try asking around."

Cheetahfang l tomcat l 24/49 moons old l smells of stars and summer heat l currently tagged; l crush/mate;
Open[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:00 pm

Lone Wolf Keith wrote:Sunkit
"TinyFlame! I er... TinyFLARE" She mused, and PetalWing growled. "Liar! Where did you go to see this tom??" she snapped, seeming skeptical. "a-a cave..." Sunkit muttered, frightened. "Stay away from there!" she growled showing anger Sunkit never would have expected.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:04 pm

Dreamclan
Pearwind
tags: Bluestream

She looked at him, then poked on his shoulder "oh come on, lets a race to lake or are you too old for that? hmmm?" she meowe poking him once again.

Flyvine
Tags: Bladerunner

She nodded "Then hurry up, I am slowly dying on hunger" she meowed laying down and acting like she was dying, even thought she wasen't. She loved to tease her mate sometimes.

Honeymist
tags: Mistybreeze

He smilled looking to the river, seeing there a fish "hmm, so do my love want a breakfast?" he meowed suddently.

Wolfstrike
tags: Snakebite

Tail flicking he walked behing the she-cat "so... what are you doing today? Any special plans yet?" he meowed to her.

Rayfeather
tags: Slatestream, Thristlefang

He sighed looking at his sister once again then Thristlefang "I better go, if you two wants to get some....alone time together" he meowed giving Slatestream an kind of a odd glare.

Rainpool

She looked as the Thristefang wlaked to talk with Slatestream there. She was happy to him, but still seeing them together was kind of hartbreaking for her.

Mintclan
Lillian

open

Junior
tags: Kyogresky

He rolled his eyes sighing "I know I know, even my sister Dawn told me million times that someday Junior that worrieng will kill you" he meowed laughing little bit "I quess I am worried type, lets hope that our kits don't have it" he meowed smilling.

Starclan
Brokenwish
tags: , Darkblossom, open

She nodded "well yeah I had" she meowed silently, thinking of her kits. She did miss them a lot, but knowed that they are a fine there, Flicking her ears she looked at her mother "Lightningstreak? Do you know him? Is he inside the Dark forest?" she meowed suddently scanning her mother.

Christine

open

Dark forest
Darkblossom
tags: Brokenwish, open

She looked at her daughter with a curious glare "Lightningstreak? Never hear off? Who is this cat your looking for?" she meowed flicking her ears waiting for a reply.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:03 am

яє∂ѕтαя
Age;82 moons|Mate;Woolystar, Open|Scent:Thistle|Rank;Leader|Clan;Dreamclan

Redstar scented the air and caught a slight Scent of mouse, but the mouse was long gone, but sparrow soon washed over him, and soon he spotted the feathery creature.

мσσиℓιgнт
Age;48 moons|Mate;Open|Scent:Catmint|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Feeling a gaze rest upon her, Moonlight turned her head and saw that Pearwind was looking. Moonlight sighed shook her white fluffy head and turned her gaze back to the swaying leaves.

ѕкуρσσℓ
Age;29 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Soft breezes|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Skypool nodded. She wasn't on gaurd duty, but whatever.
The blue and white she-cat got up and left the camp going out for a nice walk, maybe catch some prey.

ѕтσямωιи∂
Age;82 moons|Mate;Rainsplatter, Open|Scent;Storm|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Stormwind's long legs easily followed after the racing squirrel. The older grey pelted tom leaped on the squirrel and snapped it's spine. He carried it back to camp and dropped it on the fresh-kill pile as well as the vole he hunted earlier. He sat down by the fresh-kill pile. His legs feeling a bit sore.

ℓєαfнєαят
Age;24 moons|Mate;Featherwisp|Scent;Leaves|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"Not really. Why?" Leafheart asked his mate, licking his ear.

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;82 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Fresh snow|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Snowclaw was lying in her nest, her green eyes closed as she slept peacefully.

куσgяєsky
Age;38 moons moons|Mate:Junoir|Scent;Salt Water|Rank:Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|

"Well, they'll spend most of their time with me." Kyogresky said. "So they'll learn from the best!"

мιѕтувяєєzє
Age;72 moons moons|Mate;Honeymist|Scent;Mist|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"I would love some breakfast." Mistybreeze responded,
Suddenly realizing how hungry she was.

Bladerunner
Age;51 moons moons|Mate;Flyvine|Scent;Pine|Clan;DreamClan

"Alright." Bladerunner purred padding over to the fresh-kill pile. He looked at the pile and picked up a vole. Fairly well sized qnd look pretty good. The tom brought it back to his mate and dropped the vole at the she-cat's feet. "Here you go!"

Whisperkit
Age;Few Days|Crush;Open|Scent;Dew drops mixed with wind|Clan;DreamClan

"Fine." Whisperkit meowed to the she-cat. "Let'size try to not fall from a tree while trying to advoid being stung, and get the honey down."

Dustsong
Age;41 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Dust|Clan;DreamClan

Dustsong was laying his head on his paws. His white paw covered in dust from a training session. He licked the paw clean and watched the camp quietly.

Autumnray
Age;30-50 moons|Mate;Sunflight|Scent;Milk|Clan;DreamClan

"Did you leave camp?" Autumnray asked glaring at Petalwing.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me