⚓ The Tribe of the Black Pearl ⚓ • high ranks + giveaways •

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ⚓ The Tribe of the Black Pearl -- ACCEPTING ⚓

Postby happysparrow » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:00 pm

Fox blinked, knocked off guard. He looked up at Rumble with wide eyes, giving another nod. Oh, that had been startling, but Rumble didn't hurt him too badly..! "How can I be stronger?" he asked, flipping over and jumping to his feet, "Or how can I wear out the cat I'm fighting?"
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:12 pm

Rain That Falls Quietly
"That's true." Rain agreed quietly, thinking. Perhaps I could talk to the Tribe of Arcadia? Maybe I could find out who killed Moon, and what the prophecy was about.

Rumble of Distant Thunder
Good, I didn't hurt him too badly. "For being stronger, since you're quick, you can use that to your advantage like Rain does. Hit as fast as you can as much as you can until the opponent's down. And you can wear out your opponent by making them do basically anything and everything to catch you, think of playing tag, just with a different ending." The gray/brown tabby tom responded calmly.
quinn / cancer ♋︎ / any pronoun works
flight risingartmy bestie

believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:20 pm

Fox listened closely, nodding to show he understood. He was starting to warm up to the tom, and looked up at him with more awe than fear at this point, "Yes sir!" That was easy enough, explained in those terms! Just batting here and again, and running. He supposed the different ending was much scarier, but he would do what he needed to protect the clan!
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:51 pm

[Rumble of Distant Thunder
The gray/brown tabby tom nodded, and replied. "Alright, now that you know that, try again."
quinn / cancer ♋︎ / any pronoun works
flight risingartmy bestie

believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autobot. » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:48 pm

Snapping Jaws Of Turtle
"You know who murdered the kit. I am trying to say that Tempest should be KILLED! AND THESE CATS NEED HELP!" She began to raise her voice. She let out her claws again. Her tail started lashing side to side.
autobot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Tribe of the Black Pearl -- Join the prophecy!

Postby winx » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:52 pm

//turtle's updated form and Seashell's form are accepted! sorry for the wait everyone, I have been super busy with school, swim practice, and a 15 page research paper in the making -sigh- but on a happier note, happy 50 pages everyone!

Eye of the Eerie Tempest
Tempest rose to his paws in defiance when Turtle threatened Gaze with unsheathed claws to the center of his chest. His fur was bristling, standing on end to give him a much larger appearance. Compared to Shadow, he was much larger, thicker-set in the shoulders, yet he could sense danger from the unknown tom. The green eyes seemed to rip at his fur from at a distance, and he cast the group of rogues a threatening look as he surveyed them. "This is all a fox-hearted lie!" Tempest spat, tail lashing in fury at the fact everything was falling into place for him. Turtle was the true murderer, not only of helpless Moon, but of the future of the tribe itself. No one, however, would ever believe such an accusation. He had a moment where he was prepared to exile Turtle himself before he realized he was being exiled as well. Being on Outcast Isle with just Turtle would end up badly. She would learn to pick on cats of her own size then. Turtle would have to face her crime, one-on-one, with me.

Tags: Turtle, Gaze, Shadow, Spirit, and others observing

Flower That Blooms in Shade
Flower had groomed her pelt to near perfection while Tide was off exploring with Snaggletooth. I can be interesting too, right? She doubted her own likable personality. The hesitant apprentice peered anxiously around the clearing, releasing a sigh before rising to her paws. The plan she had come up with was to somehow make Tide jealous, but how would she do that? No one was around that did not seem busy, too old, or too grumpy. The she-cat turned towards the nursery, deciding to spend her time doing something relevant at least. Word traveled fast around the tribe. Flower wanted kits of her own one day, though she would refuse to admit it on the spot. The news of Night's kits being born was exciting to her. Though her tail dragged somberly along, Flower poked her head into the nursery room and asked,"May I come in, Night? I was hoping to see your kits!"

Tags: Tide, Snaggletooth, Night, and kits

Shadow That Dances at Night
"Do you think this many cats would lie? You are holding this one cat," he gestured towards Tempest with a flick of his tail,"over the word of us all? Turtle did not just randomly find us skipping through your territory. We were all hurt, one at a time, and Turtle was kind enough to sneak us herbs and other commodities for the trouble. She would keep an eye on Tempest for us until we were healthy enough to move on. The injured lot of us continued to grow, more hurt cats coming in than leaving eventually. This is why we have so many of us now, young and old." Shadow was all-too-convincing. The words flowed from his tongue, not breaking once to reveal the hidden vile under his tongue. The lies kept on building on top of one another. While some found the task of juggling lies difficult, Shadow found it strangely easy. Believing the lies made it so much easier.

Tags: Rogues, Turtle, Gaze, Tempest, Spirit, Stream, etc.

Stream Where Small Fish Swim
Stream stepped forward to defend her half-brother, eyes narrowing to mere slits towards Turtle. "Do you think we would forget about you being gone during Moon's vigil? Tempest forbade anyone from leaving the camp as well. Did you not hear his call when you were the one to report Moon's death to the whole clan?" The ginger and white tabby took a stand beside Gaze, casting him a cautious glance at the story unfolding before them.

Tags: Rogues + Turtle
blah

Hi there ya precious beans.

Always willing to help with trades
or pricing pet/item/C$ values ♥
Feel free to PM me!

Got a problem and
think CS staff could fix it?
Submit a ticket!

TH Characters

winx
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autobot. » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:16 pm

Snapping Jaws Of Turtle
she shook her head. "how is this a lie? You can clearly see that these cats have wounds all over them!" She hissed, trying to persuade them. She circled around shadow, giving him a claw in the flank. Hopefully he wouldn't yowl.. She was trying to give the effect that these cats were hurt.
autobot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autobot. » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:37 pm

meow,, wrote:
Snapping Jaws Of Turtle
she shook her head. "how is this a lie? You can clearly see that these cats have wounds all over them!" She hissed, trying to persuade them. She circled around shadow, giving him a claw in the flank. Hopefully he wouldn't yowl.. She was trying to give the effect that these cats were hurt.
autobot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:53 pm

Gaze was proud of his clan for speaking, and listened closely to what they said. All points were very, very true, "Yes, Turtle," he answered calmly, watching her every move closely, "You haven't yet explained why you were gone in the first place,"

Fox nodded, shaking out his fur before attempting another offense. He still made sure he stuck low to the ground, but this time, continued moving so it would be harder to focus on him. Fox even managed to get a few bats in, careful to keep his claws sheathed.
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Tribe of the Black Pearl -- Join the prophecy!

Postby winx » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:49 am

Shadow That Dances at Night
Shadow sunk his claws into the ground when the claw sliced a clean cut through his flank. The sensation of warm blood seeping out of the wound was somewhat intriguing. He held back a grin at the thought of the sticky, red liquid, knowing it was not shed in vain. He could tell that they were slowly, but surely, breaking down their defenses. Straight answers, straight faced -- that was the key. Shadow laid his tail gently on Turtle's shoulder, green eyes gleaming with a forced sympathy for what he was about to say. "Turtle set a time for us each day where she would come bring us supplies. She often went out of her way to hunt for the cats that were unable to do it themselves. It was a way of life we had never seen before . . . helping those that could not help themselves. We are in Turtle's debt for her undying loyalty to us."
blah

Hi there ya precious beans.

Always willing to help with trades
or pricing pet/item/C$ values ♥
Feel free to PM me!

Got a problem and
think CS staff could fix it?
Submit a ticket!

TH Characters

winx
Global Moderator

My pets