๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐…๐€๐‹๐‹ | (Warrior Cats RP) | Open/Accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐…๐€๐‹๐‹ | (Warrior Cats RP) | Open/Accepting!

Postby eat kids » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:03 am

{Halfstar}
leafclan ๐Ÿพ apprentice: none๐Ÿพ she-cat ๐Ÿพ 34 moons ๐Ÿพ crush/mate; none ๐Ÿพ leader ๐Ÿพ tags; Pebbleskip

"Indeed, it is."
Replied Halfstar, a hint of approval in the white-cat's eyes. This cat still seemed to want her approval, even though she was older then her. Of course she does! Halfstar yowled back at herself in her mind, your her leader, everyone seeks the approval of the leader, mouse-brain! Halfstar remarked the NightClan border, which was almost gone, and so was the wretched stench of the NightClan cats. She began to sniff around, looking for decent prey. She could smell blood not far from the NightClan border, she told Pebbleskip she'd be right back and went off in search of it. She came upon a rabbit, it smelled like MarshClan. What cat would carry it all this way just to leave it here? Questioned Halfstar. She then picked up the reek of a... a... fox. The growling slowly escalated behind Halfstar, she began to run and she turned around, looking back at the gaping teeth of the fox. It wasn't hunting her for food. It was hunting her for sport.

{Dovewhisper}
leafclan๐Ÿพ apprentice: Amberpaw ๐Ÿพshe-cat ๐Ÿพ 17 moons ๐Ÿพ crush/mate; none ๐Ÿพ warrior ๐Ÿพ tags; Amberpaw

Dovewhisper nodded solemnly at her apprentice,
"That'll do. Now follow me closely, we don't know if a MarshClan patrol will be out, but, generally, I only see them hunting. Border patrols don't seem like as much of a priority to them as it is to us."
Dovewhisper walked into the forest, it was dense enough to keep out a large amount of sunlight, but not dense enough that they could barely see the sky. She headed toward the MarshClan border, she flicked her tail, telling Amberpaw to stop. Right in front of her was a juicy rabbit, a rare find in the forest, it likely had run far off from MarshClan territory. She slowly stalked and jumped, the rabbit began to run, and Dovewhisper veered to the right, blocking it's exit.
"Amberpaw, Give it the killing bite!"

{Witheredpaw}
leafclan๐Ÿพ mentor: Cedarnose ๐Ÿพ tom ๐Ÿพ 8 moons ๐Ÿพ crush/mate; none ๐Ÿพ apprentice ๐Ÿพ tags; Cedarnose

Witheredpaw flicked his tail in goodbye to Cedarnose, and heard Barkpaw calling for Smallpaw to join a patrol with her.
"If you want, I could patrol with you instead. I just came back with one, so, why not do another?"
He meowed, before heading to the fresh-kill pile and picking up a vole, which was still fresh and warm.
"Want to share this?"
Questioned Witheredpaw, motioning to the vole which had a bite in it.

{Hawkfang}

marshclan๐Ÿพ apprentice: none ๐Ÿพtom ๐Ÿพ 34 moons ๐Ÿพ crush; Otterstar ๐Ÿพ warrior ๐Ÿพ tags; Stormpaw

Hawkfang opened his mouth, letting all the scents flood in and overwhelm him.
"A rabbit has recently been here and a rouge."
He hissed as he detected the sour scent of another cat. Another unwanted cat.
"They've been here recently," he continued, "watch for it. We don't want any of those hanging around, and if we find one we'll give them a scare they'll remember."

โLet them know I chose to die standing, rather then live kneelingโž
eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:54 am

Barkpaw

"Oh, uh, sure." Barkpaw replied, giving him a small smile.
She looked at the vole. "Um, no thanks. I, uh, I lost my appetite." She glanced at the bird again, and told herself off internally for having such a weak stomach. "You can have it."
She sat down and looked away, with a wide yawn. She scratched at the ground lightly in anticipation, wanting to just get going for the border patrol already. She didn't want to think about prey or food anymore.
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eat kids » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:28 am

{Witheredpaw}
leafclan๐Ÿพ mentor: Barkpaw ๐Ÿพ tom ๐Ÿพ 8 moons ๐Ÿพ crush/mate; none ๐Ÿพ apprentice ๐Ÿพ tags; Bark

Witheredpaw cocked his head curiously, wondering why Barkpaw had refused the food. Oh well, Witheredpaw murmured to himself before turning his attention back to the vole, he sank his teeth into the vole once again. He tore off a chunk and began to eat. The fresh taste of prey was delightful.
"So," questioned Witheredpaw as he tore off another bite of vole, "where are we patrolling? Let me guess... the border to the so-called 'forbidden piece of land' where all the rouges live."
Though the she-cat was a moon older then him her solemn face and her determination made her look like a much older cat. Witheredpaw hadn't been very well aquanited with this apprentice like he had been with Amberpaw. She had been apprenticed late by Halfstar because of the cold, hard leaf-bare. All that had mattered at that time was having enough food, Halfstar didn't have much time for anything else. She had been apprenticed, but she had no specific mentor. Halfstar would assign her one as soon as possible, she wasn't one to let a task, decision, or chance slip under her paws. The sweet smell of the forest flooded into his nose and he sighed. He wouldn't leave LeafClan for the world.
eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F3ath3rz » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:07 pm

Pebbleskip

LeafClan | She-cat | 36 moons | Warrior

The stench of fox hit Pebbleskip's nose, as well as the scent of shock from Halfstar. Without thinking, she chased after the fox and leaped onto the it's shoulders, digging her claws into it's grimy fur and yanking it's snarling muzzle away from Halfstar. The fox barked in pain and anger as it shook the grey warrior onto the forest floor. Pebbleskip scrambled to her paws just in time to catch a nasty bite on the shoulder. Fired up by her pain, she slammed her paw into the foxes eye, extending her claws as far as she could. The fox yelped and tore away, heading in the direction of the NightClan border. That's their problem now, Pebbleskip thought as she began to feel the burning pain on her shoulder. "...Are you ok?" She asked Halfstar, panting. The injured she-cat flopped down on the ground, taking big gulps of air.
F3ath3rz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:45 pm

Barkpaw | She-cat | Apprentice | Seven moons

"Uh, I only remember her saying the border.. So I guess the whole border." Barkpaw mumbled, staring off into the distance. She was a bit nervous about the prospect of going to the border, just two apprentices. Imagine if they were attacked! What would they do?
Well, she assumed that there would be cats somewhere in the territory, so cries for help would be heard.
She considered that it might be a bit awkward, too, considering how quiet she was. If Witheredpaw were to try and start a conversation, she'd probably just mumble and be antisocial.
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eat kids » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:03 pm

{Halfstar}
leafclan ๐Ÿพ apprentice: none๐Ÿพ she-cat ๐Ÿพ 34 moons ๐Ÿพ crush/mate; none ๐Ÿพ leader ๐Ÿพ tags; Pebbleskip

Halfstar looked back at the poor she-cat, she could see the pain in Pebbleskip's eyes. She had got a nasty bite on her shoulder fighting the fox off. Who's fault was it? Mine. If only I hadn't been so curious and stupid. What a mouse brain I am.
"Thank you."
Was all Halfstar could say. She couldn't lose a cat, but the wound was so deep. It was almost as though it had ripped one of her legs off. Would she be able to ever walk properly again? Shut up Halfstar! Think positively! If you don't your fear-scent will spread and make Pebbleskip nervous. She looked back at her, she was leader, should she take Pebbleskip back? But they were so far from camp, would she make it?

{Witheredpaw}
leafclan๐Ÿพ mentor: Barkpaw ๐Ÿพ tom ๐Ÿพ 8 moons ๐Ÿพ crush/mate; none ๐Ÿพ apprentice ๐Ÿพ tags; Bark

Witheredpaw smiled at Barkpaw. Even though she seemed like a very nervous cat and she wasn't the greatest at conversation she was a sweet kind she-cat. He finished off his vole and stood up by Barkpaw.
"Well, lead the way!"
eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:22 pm

Barkpaw | She-cat | Apprentice | Seven moons
Tags: Witheredpaw

Barkpaw awkwardly smiled back, and nodded. "Er.. yeah." She stood up and exited the camp, walking quietly through the forest. Her ears were perked up in alert, looking around nervously. Her tail flicked anxiously, as she was a bit on edge from being nearly alone in the forest.
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:32 pm

Ember โ™€
โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
๐ŸพShe~Cat๐Ÿพ7Moons๐ŸพLoner๐ŸพClan:Non๐Ÿพ
๐ŸพMate:N/A๐ŸพCrush:Non๐ŸพKit's:N/A๐Ÿพ
๐ŸพLocation:{border of LeafClan & NightClan}๐ŸพTags:Open๐Ÿพ

Ember crawled closer to the bird, before stepping on a twig.... The snap echoed throught email area, the bird flew off along with a flock hidden in the bushes. She looked in search of the twig so she could show her rage, but there was none. Her Eyes widened, darting around to see were it came from. Startled a rustle in the bushes, she jumped her fur standing as a fox jumped. It was huge compared to her, she saw blood on its shoulder an eye. 'was it attacked?' she thought to herself before snapping to reality as the fox growled at her. She hissed being threatened trying to act strong an larger, her fur continued to stay up as the fox sprinted twoards her. Her Eyes widened 'this is the end... Isn't it!' her thoughts ran wild before she knew it she was thrown into the air after being picked up. Hitting a branch she dug her claws into it so she wouldn't go back down, dangling from the branch while the fox continued to jump trying to get her. "Help!" She mewed knowing she wouldn't be able to hold on forever.

BlazePaw โ™‚
โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
๐ŸพTom๐Ÿพ13Moons๐ŸพApprentice๐ŸพClan:Marsh๐Ÿพ
๐ŸพMate:N/A๐ŸพCrush:Non๐ŸพKit's:N/A๐Ÿพ
๐ŸพLocation:Marsh Territory๐ŸพTags:Open๐Ÿพ

BlazePaw licked his muzzle clean after his meal, he stood up an stretched. "I wonder what to do now?" He mewed glancing around, he decided he would go on his own little patrol. He padded out with a puff of his chest, he glanced around the Forrest. Every step making a small crunch from the fallen leaves an grass. He averted his eyes to a small field mouse, "haha and the mighty warrior has SpottedCloud his prey." He mewed going into a crouch he padded closer to the unknown innocent mouse. With one swift motion the mouse was no longer and in Blazepaw's clutches.

WolfStorm โ™‚
๐ŸพTom๐Ÿพ44Moons๐ŸพWarrior๐ŸพClan:Night๐Ÿพ
๐ŸพMate:Non๐ŸพCrush:Non๐ŸพKit's:Non๐Ÿพ
๐ŸพLocation:Night Territory๐ŸพTags:Open๐Ÿพ

WolfStorm stood to his paws with a yawn, "this old cat need a bite to eat." He muttered to himself jokingly knowing he wasn't old just olde than most of the clan cats. He padded over, "ah no wonder RatFang an RobbinPaw are out hunting..." He mummbled seeing the lack of food. He decided to eat then go out, he found himself in a field with a few birds fluttering around. His eyes darted spotting a rabbit, he nodded to himself drawing in closer. Once he was close enough he leaped from his hiding spot grabbing the Rabbit by its neck. "SNAP" the rabbit was dead and WolfStorm was finished with one kill, he padded back through the trail still gazing around for more prey.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F3ath3rz » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:19 pm

Pebbleskip

LeafClan | She-cat | 36 moons | Warrior

Pebbleskip shuffled her 3 good legs into an awkward crouching position as blood steadily flowed from her shoulder. "Let's get back to camp," She huffed, her voice straining as she slowly rose to her paws. The injured warrior balanced for a moment before she wobbled and leaned on Halfstar. Pebbleskip shuffled her good legs forward stiffly, her joints buckling occasionally. The pain in her eyes strengthened as she thought, What am I going to do?
On the way to camp, Pebbleskip managed to murmur a few words through her pain. "Please don't feel bad... This wasn't your fault, it was mine..." She paused to take a gulp of air. "I attacked, so I got hurt." A hint of guilt tinged her meow.

The she-cat let out a small sigh of relief as they neared the camp, glancing down at her shoulder to see her fur dark and sopping with blood. She staggered through the camp entrance and dropped into a crouch, leaning on her good shoulder. She let out small whimpers of pain as she licked the wound gently, washing the blood out of her fur.

((I skipped forward a bit when they were walking to camp, hope you dont mind))
F3ath3rz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eat kids » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:09 am

{Halfstar}

Halfstar know knew how light the she-cat was, she was no more then a feather and she was losing blood steadily. Halfstar was exhausted once they had reached camp, so she couldn't imagine how Pebbleskip felt.
"Cloverfrost! CLOVERFROST!"
Yowled Halfstar, Pebbleskip seemed to be getting weaker each second. She looked back at Pebbleskip,
"Don't die Pebbleskip, please don't go to StarClan yet."

{Witheredpaw}
leafclan๐Ÿพ mentor: Barkpaw ๐Ÿพ tom ๐Ÿพ 8 moons ๐Ÿพ crush/mate; none ๐Ÿพ apprentice ๐Ÿพ tags; Barkpaw

As Witheredpaw and Barkpaw began to patrol he heard a yowling. Another cat was on the NightClan LeafClan border.
"Barkpaw! We have to see what's wrong!"
Witheredpaw ran as quickly as he could on three legs. Down the small hill was a fox and cat was situated in the tree.
"Hey! FLEA BRAIN, come over here and fight me."
He began to yowl loudly, attracting the fox's attention with his mocking voice and insults. He let it chase him till he reached the river that separated NightClan and LeafClan. He swerved sideways, causing the fox to slip into the river. It climbed out on the other side, it was on NightClan territory now and it was there problem, but before the fox slipped in the river he had had a few nibbles of Witheredpaw. His left ear was almost torn completely off and he had a bite on his front paw and a bite on his tail. Half of his tail had no fur whatsoever while the rest only had a little fur left. He turned back to the cat in the tree.
"Who are you?"
He questioned as the cat's scent found it's way to his nose.

{totally fine with the skip, sometimes it makes more sense to skip a little.}
eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me