🌙 EclipseClan🌙 (Roleplay Forum, closed)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌙 EclipseClan🌙 (roleplay Forum, accepting!)

Postby defunctaccount123 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:55 am

JayPaw | She-Cat | EclipseClan | Apprentice | Crush/mate: Ask <3 | Location: Border Patrol| Tags: FeatherPaw

She smiled, she is going to be a warrior?!, excitement went through her and she couldn't wait. as she saw swiftbird walk out of her den. and she looked back at eclipsestar. and back at the clan cats, as ambereyes came to eclipsestar to talk about a prophecy that starclan had told her and she listened closely

SwiftBird | She-Cat | EclipseClan | Deputy | Crush/mate: WinterStorm | Location: Clan meeting | Tags: Everyone in clan meeting
She slept in her moss bed and as she fell fast asleep and got a dream from starclan and was told about a prophecy. after a while she woke up and heard her leaders voice announce a clan meeting and padded out of the den and saw jaypaw sitting near him and she started to worry. she couldn't trust him around her
not even a furry anymore goodbye cs!
i had fun here though sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:03 am

F L A M E S T E P
Female .:. Warrior .:. Crush: None .:. Lunarclan .:. Tags: Open/Res

Flamestep padded out of the camp and into the territory. It was the perfect day to hunt and she also hoped to catch some Eclipseclan cats. She loved to fight off cats, but Kittypets and loners didn't bother her. She caught the scent of a squirrel and rushed to go get it. She didn't have any time to waste.
aloha! call me toxic!
absolutely hopeless, but at least im still here
i do art and stuff
my patronus is a st bernard and
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
single pringle but too shy to mingle
11/03

discord: toxicissleeping#7875
dragon cave: Lillianissleeping
amino: send noodles
toyhouse: toxiclilypetals
tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:40 am

ToxicFoxes101 wrote:F L A M E S T E P
Female .:. Warrior .:. Crush: None .:. Lunarclan .:. Tags: Open/Res

Flamestep padded out of the camp and into the territory. It was the perfect day to hunt and she also hoped to catch some Eclipseclan cats. She loved to fight off cats, but Kittypets and loners didn't bother her. She caught the scent of a squirrel and rushed to go get it. She didn't have any time to waste.
aloha! call me toxic!
i do art and stuff
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
11/03

tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wiltingwillow » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:53 am

Ravenwing | Female | Solarclan | Queen | Crush/mate: Whitefoot | Solarclan camp | Tags: Larksong

Ravenwing gulped, "We better be well protected and have defences up, are all of the warriors fighting fit?" She wondered looking over to the warrior's den her mind was clouded she didn't know what to think. She looked back to Larksong swiftly.
wiltingwillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:18 am

F L A M E S T E P
Female .:. Warrior .:. Crush: Pm me .:. Lunarclan .:. Tags: Open

The Orange shecat's fur glinted as she raced to get the squirrel, leaping over logs and tree stumps with great agility. She managed to grasp the Squirrel in her jaws and make the finishing bite to kill it when she realized that the Eclipseclan territory was right next to her right paw. She jumped back with suprise. She hoped that nobody from Eclipseclan, especially Eclipsestar, had seen her stray so close to the border.
aloha! call me toxic!
i do art and stuff
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
11/03

tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:57 am

Aspenfur glanced around camp, to see who was still around. After a few moments he decided to head out on his walk and soon his paws led him out of camp. Instantly he felt at peace, enjoying the silence that hung in the air as he made his way to the border. Once he neared it he stopped, his gaze scanning the area beyond the border.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:26 pm

ToxicFoxes101 wrote:F L A M E S T E P
Female .:. Warrior .:. Crush: Pm me .:. Lunarclan .:. Tags: Open

The Orange shecat's fur glinted as she raced to get the squirrel, leaping over logs and tree stumps with great agility. She managed to grasp the Squirrel in her jaws and make the finishing bite to kill it when she realized that the Eclipseclan territory was right next to her right paw. She jumped back with suprise. She hoped that nobody from Eclipseclan, especially Eclipsestar, had seen her stray so close to the border.
aloha! call me toxic!
i do art and stuff
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
11/03

tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carpet Sample » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:26 pm

Wren | Tom | Clan: N/A | Loner | Crush: Brokenwish| Forest | Tags : Aspenfur, Forest, Loner, Twoleg Place, Marmalade, SolarClan border

Wren ran further and further away from the Twoleg Place and Marmalade. He knew that he should have spoken to him, as they had been friends once, but that was a long time ago. Suddenly, he noticed that he kept nearing SolarClan territory. Wren knew that they would be hostile to him, everyone always was, but he was too tired to go around the camp back to his mother. He hoped that no-one would see him as his darted his way around the border. Soon, the tree that he was previously in was in sight. It was slightly different to every other one that he could see in the forest, as it had one small crevice in it right at top of the trunk. He felt thankful that nobody had seen him, but he was right near the SolarClan borders still, and had to be careful. As Wren thought it was safe, he started to let his guard down and walk slower. He daydreamed about what it would be like to be in a clan too. Wren realy did wish that he wasn't a loner. He used to blame his mother, but as many moons passed he realized that she had always done her best. BUMP! He had realized that he had bumped into one of the SolarClan warriors! He knew he was in for it now...
Carpet Sample

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:48 am

Eclipsestar |Tom | EclipseClan | Leader | Crush:Flamestep | Hightree | Tags: Jaypaw, Ivy, Ambereyes.

He flicked his tail at Ambereyes, and hissed "Wait. this is Jaypaw's warrior ceremony,"Then he noticed cats gathering, and among them Swiftbird. He saw a flash of worry in the deputies eyes, but he shook his head of the thought that she was thinking Jaypaw was in danger. He was confident all the cats knew it was a warrior ceremony, so he grew confident and reassured. "I, Eclipsestar, leader of EclipseClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend (her to you as a warrior in her turn." He looked down at the apprentice, and studied them slowly, before breathing deeply and then speaking. Jaypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?

Larksong | She-cat | SolarClan | medicine Cat | Crush: Aspenfur | SolarClan Camp | Tags: Elders, Ravenwing

Larksong smiled at the queen, and she tried to reassure the upset queen."I have seen the warriors, and I am sure that we are fine to battle. Even the elders are fine," She looked towards the warriors den, but her eyes tilted towards the nursery, and she felt with a pang about how she couldn't have kits due to being a medicine cat, and how she would never have her own kits to be warriors."We might need more warriors, but for the moment I believe we will manage," her eyes shone at the thought of her clan working together, and she felt at ease despite the tense atmosphere.
Ivy | She-cat | No Clan | Loner | Crush: None | LunarClan Outskirts | Tags: Eclipsestar

Ivy slept, and had an abbreviated dream of the prophecy as well, but not enough to know it was a prophecy. In the dream she saw the eclipse, and then the five cats. At once she recognised the threat of Eclipsestar in the forest, as a leader, and shivered with the thought of it.

Snowpelt | Tom | LunarClan | Warrior | Crush: N/A | LunarClan Outskirts | Tags : Maplestar, Oakleaf, Wren, Marmalade, Ivy

he caught the scent of Ivy yet again, and his fur bristled with anger. His tail flicked towards the fur, and he glanced at Oakleaf with surprise at the cat invading the territory yet again. His thoughts at once were pushed from worrying about Maplestar, and he looked up.

Featherpaw | She-cat | EclipseClan | Apprentice | Crush: None | EclipseClan Camp | Tags: Jaypaw, Eclipsestar, Echobreeze

Featherpaw ran towards the Hightree, with no thought of the patrol. She saw the ceremony was happening,and her eyes glistened like stars as she listened. Her tail fluffed up with excitement and fear, as this could be her one day... She shook her head as she thought of scary battles and hunting innocent animals, and focused on the ceremony.

Dewmist | She-cat | LunarClan | Queen | Crush/mate: Open | Queen's Den | Tags: 3 kits

Dewmist looked at her three kits, wondering how they would turn out, before gazing at Conekit in wonder. She was scared about his future. How could he become a warrior? What would his ceremonies be like? She flicked her tail, as she thought, before refocusing and her eyes shined as she thought what warriors they could become. That was it! she thought. He could be a medicine cat, as he might not be able to ever yowl a battle cry or do anything else that involved speaking, but he could have a great destiny ahead of him.

Brokenheart | Tom | LunarClan | Elder | Crush: None | Elders Den | Tags: None

Brokenheart curled up slowly, his eye closed, but he listened intently to the sounds of the camp awaking. The patrol would be out by now, and possibly all the cats would be awake. He pricked his ears up yet again, listening intently to the forest and beyond.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:30 am

JayPaw | She-Cat | EclipseClan | Apprentice | Crush/mate: Ask <3 | Location: Border Patrol| Tags: FeatherPaw
"Yes, Eclipsestar" she meowed to her leader and waited for him to speak again.
not even a furry anymore goodbye cs!
i had fun here though sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me