A Ferret's Life (One on Two RP)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: A Ferret's Life (One on Two RP, Taking Auditions!)

Postby -Audio.Hound- » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:53 am

Emma looked at Padraig. He'd never talked to her before. "Daisy. Her name's Daisy," she said. "Don't you have a ferret? I thought you got one a while back."

Dasiy, again in her dress, sat in a wooden child's chair, much to big for her. Kaylee grabbed her and set her on the wooden table, set with plastic tea cups and spoons and forks, and even napkins and placeholders. Looking at Malaki, she said, "If you cause a distraction, I'll be forever grateful." The big bird nodded and hopped of the table, chasing and pecking at something only he could see.
"Sir Birdie! Come back!" Kaylee shrieked, toddling after Malaki. Daisy shrugged off the dress and darted back to Emma's room. Hidding under the bed, she could hear Kaylee yell, "Princess Daisy?! Where are you?!" Daisy chuckled, and set to work making a bed for herself.
-Audio.Hound-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluejeans » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:08 am

“Daisy.” Padraig repeated, “Cute name...Girls still use that word ‘cute’, right?” Padraig asked, itching his head with his hand. He glanced over his shoulder, checking that no teacher was looking. He pulled out an old phone, he had a much newer phone but he didn’t survive the washing machine. He pressed a few of the large, wore down buttons. Then he heard it up to show Emma, he had a picture of Sept, it was in bad condition but he still wanted to show his ferret off. “His name is Sept.” He said as the corners of his mouth turned into a smile. “Poor little guy was to stay at home with my sister.” He said with a slight hint of bitterness in his voice.

A car pulled up outside the house, Sarah rushed over to the window. “Dads home for his break!” She exclaimed, almost forgetting about the ferret under the bed. “Oh, Sept, daddy will get so mad at me if you don’t come out.” The child wailed, as she thought of her father shaking his head at her, calling her a very bad girl. She suddenly had an idea, when he father was angry at her she just cried and acted sad. She threw herself on the ground and sobbed. Sept wasn’t stupid, he stayed put. Sarah’s ‘sorrow’ turned to anger quickly as she heard the front door being opened. “Get out from under there. Don’t make me get Kitty.” She hissed. “No...Not Kitty.” Sept squeaked, the cat always hissed at him and tried to attack Sept, lucky Sept had always been in his cage when Kitty was allowed in the house, but the little girl was threaten to release the cat into the house while Sept was unprotected. “Evil little girl.” Sept shouted, well it was more of a squeak but still.
ImageImage
"I was a singer
Not a very popular one"
bluejeans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Audio.Hound- » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:09 am

Emma smiled. "Aww, he's adorable! And yes, we girls do use the word 'cute'." Thinking for a moment, she asked, "Hey, do you want to come over after school and let our ferrets play together? We'd have to shield Sept from my little sister, but it might be fun! I just got a new video game, and need help on a level, we could play that, too."

Daisy had found an old sock and wriggled into it. Kaylee had lost intrest in her a while ago and was now trying to put a tiara on Malaki's head. Daisy wished Emma would be home soon. She'd make Kaylee leave her alone. Realizing her stomach was growling loudly, she silently crept to the side of the bed that faced her cage.
No food there.
But there was some on Emma's bedside table.
-Audio.Hound-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ginny Weasly » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:46 am

((dude, you might want to take off the, ACCEPTING AUDITIONS! thing.))
Ginny Weasly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Audio.Hound- » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:00 am

((. . .Knew that.))
-Audio.Hound-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Ferret's Life (One on Two RP)

Postby bluejeans » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:58 am

Padraig smirked, he was pretty proud of his ferret. “I got him for my birthday, my sister; my older sister got him for me.” He added. “After school...” He murmured, thinking if he had anything to do, “Nope, nothing after school today anyways. I think my mam will be happy to get me out of her way so she can clean the house.” He laughed in a light hearted way. “Video games, that’s my department.” He said, recalling the time he’d finished a game under a ground, however the game was labelled five year olds to seven year old. So he probably had an advantage being fifteen. “So what’s the game called?”

Sept’s breath quickened as he heard Sarah’s feet patter against the stairs as she ran down them, she was going to get Kitty. How could a little girl be so evil?

((Sorry, for not posting much for Sept, I have to go for a few minutes, and I might edit and add more. :D))

Last bumped by bluejeans on Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:58 am.
ImageImage
"I was a singer
Not a very popular one"
bluejeans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me