||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Postby Comocat116 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:30 am

Guar | Age: 4 | Rank: Kit | Gender: Male | Crush/Mate: N/A | Eeveelution: Eevee  | Tags: Open | Location: Just outside camp |

Guar snuck out of camp and wanders around wondering if he can catch a pidgey or rattata for Aven and himself.

Aven | Age: 2 | Rank: Kit | Gender: Female | Crush/Mate: N/A | Eeveelution: Eevee  | Tags: Suko | Location: |

Aven bounded over to Suko with a moss-ball in her mouth. "Hey do you wanna play with me?" She called out, her voice a bit muffled from the moss.
Comocat116

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:38 am

Zeua|| male || loner || Vaporeon || mate/crush: pm me!|| tags: Mikea
Zeua chuckled at the Leafeon's words, "nice dive, though I could do better." He challenged,
paddling around on his back.

•••••

Mystery|| female || loner || Umbreon || mate/crush: pm me!|| tags: open!
Mystery 's ears pricked to the sound of a running stream, only a little ways away. She thought for a moment before shaking her head. "Water types on not my forte." She muttered, rolling onto her right side.

•••••

Suko|| female || Kit of Caveclan|| shiny Eevee (evolves into shiny Leafeon)||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: Aven
Suko looked over at Aven, sitting up quickly and brushed off some feathers from her nest. "Yes! Yes I would love to do something!" She squeaked joyfully, her silver tail waving playfully just at the thought of doing something.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:08 pm

Lilac||Female||Warrior||Espeon||Mate/Crush: N/A ||Tags: Dusk, Guar

Lilac enjoyed the sun on her back as she kept her ears pricked for sound and took in every scent she could, trying to find a fresh scent. She may be blind, although her other senses are stronger than most, so even if she wasn't 100% sure that if she pounced in the direction of a sound and scent she would catch it, she could try or let someone else know. She noticed a particularly unsual scent, coupled with the sound of a creature that didn't seem to be very good at hiding itself. A vulpix or ninetails perhaps? It has little to none to fear, though it needs to be stealthy to hunt. Thinking on it further, she realized it was an eevee, a young one at that and alone. 'Dusk, I think there's an eevee northeast of you. It seems young and unstealthy, and it's alone. What if it's a kit? We should find it.' She messages Dusk telepathically.

Dusk||Male||Warrior||Umbreon||Mate/Crush: N/A ||Tags: Lilac, Guar

Dusk was keeping his eyes, ears, and nose out for any prey. He wasn't as good at hunting in the day as at night, so he wasn't as comfortable. It was helping him keep his mind of the firestone at least, so that was good. Besides, any prey for the clan is good prey. He noticed a rustle in some plants, and turning his attention to it he realized it was small. A rattatta perhaps? No, not that big. Raticate then? No, the creature is smaller. It didn't seem very cautious. 'What is that?' Dusk wondered before getting a message from Lilac. That was where he heard the sound and smelled that odd scent. Who was there then? They didn't smell familiar. Dusk nodded and headed towards what they believed to be an eevee.

Mikea||Female||Loner||Leafeon||Mate/Crush: N/A||Tags: Zeua

Mikea was 100% certain Zeua could do better. He's strong, graceful, and also a vaporeon. Why wouldn't he do better? However, she wasn't giving in. "Oh really? Why don't you show me then? I'm sure there could be nobody better." She replied, treading water, her voice full of sarcasm. She was pretty sure he'd do better, though she wouldn't mind watching him dive and she would probably act like it wasn't a big deal anyway.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:28 pm

Zeua shrugged, "nah, I'm too comfortable right now. Maybe later." He responded, just trying to be a pain. "Hey.. Do you have any place to set up a den?" He asked awkwardly, " because. If your comfortable around me.. I could let you stay over at my den till you can make or find you own? " He murmured nervously.

•••••

Suko|| female || Kit of Caveclan|| shiny Eevee (evolves into shiny Leafeon)||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: Aven
Suko looked over at Aven, sitting up quickly and brushed off some feathers from her nest. "Yes! Yes I would love to do something!" She squeaked joyfully, her silver tail waving playfully just at the thought of doing something.

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:47 pm

Lilac||Female||Warrior||Espeon||Mate/Crush: N/A ||Tags: Dusk, Guar

Lilac enjoyed the sun on her back as she kept her ears pricked for sound and took in every scent she could, trying to find a fresh scent. She may be blind, although her other senses are stronger than most, so even if she wasn't 100% sure that if she pounced in the direction of a sound and scent she would catch it, she could try or let someone else know. She noticed a particularly unsual scent, coupled with the sound of a creature that didn't seem to be very good at hiding itself. A vulpix or ninetails perhaps? It has little to none to fear, though it needs to be stealthy to hunt. Thinking on it further, she realized it was an eevee, a young one at that and alone. 'Dusk, I think there's an eevee northeast of you. It seems young and unstealthy, and it's alone. What if it's a kit? We should find it.' She messages Dusk telepathically.

Dusk||Male||Warrior||Umbreon||Mate/Crush: N/A ||Tags: Lilac, Guar

Dusk was keeping his eyes, ears, and nose out for any prey. He wasn't as good at hunting in the day as at night, so he wasn't as comfortable. It was helping him keep his mind of the firestone at least, so that was good. Besides, any prey for the clan is good prey. He noticed a rustle in some plants, and turning his attention to it he realized it was small. A rattatta perhaps? No, not that big. Raticate then? No, the creature is smaller. It didn't seem very cautious. 'What is that?' Dusk wondered before getting a message from Lilac. That was where he heard the sound and smelled that odd scent. Who was there then? They didn't smell familiar. Dusk nodded and headed towards what they believed to be an eevee.

Mikea||Female||Loner||Leafeon||Mate/Crush: N/A||Tags: Zeua

Mikea was definitely way less certain about this than Zeua's diving skills. Normally, she had a pretty good idea of what to say and do, but now she didn't. She didn't have a den, though she figured finding one wouldn't be too hard earlier. If she went with him... Well, safety in numbers. Besides, that means she wouldn't have to search for her own. "Hmmm. Well no, I don't have a den, so I might have to take you up on that offer." She replied as she floated in the water.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comocat116 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:01 am

Guar | Age: 4 | Rank: Kit | Gender: Male | Crush/Mate: N/A | Eeveelution: Eevee | Tags: Open | Location: Forest |

Guar eventually comes to a stop at an oak tree with low down branches. He climbs up to a branch and watches the ground for prey.

Aven | Age: 2 | Rank: Kit | Gender: Female | Crush/Mate: N/A | Eeveelution: Eevee | Tags: Suko | Location: Near the nursery |

Aven skids to a stop a few tail-lengths away from Suko and throws the moss ball at her before preparing herself for the return throw.
Comocat116

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 am

Zeua's heart fluttered with slight excitement, looking hopefully over at Mikea, trying to contain his joy. "Wonderful!" He squeaked joyfully, shaking his head. "I-i mean, alright. That's fine with me."
He added quickly, his ears flattening in slight embarrassment.

•••••

Suko caught the moss ball in her maw, throwing it up in the air and batting it back over to Aven, her tail twitching with pure joy. "Thanks for playing with me." She grinned, " I really appreciate your company. " she smiled warmly towards the other Eevee.

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comocat116 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:58 pm

Guar | Age: 4 | Rank: Kit | Gender: Male | Crush/Mate: N/A | Eeveelution: Eevee  | Tags: Lilac and Dusk | Location: Forest |

Guar heard the skittering of a rattata amongst the leaves. He waited until the rattata was right below him and dropped from the tree using tackle. He caught it with his paws and nipped the back of it's neck, killing it instantly. Picking up his prey, he began padding back to camp.

Aven | Age: 2 | Rank: Kit | Gender: Female | Crush/Mate: N/A | Eeveelution: Eevee  | Tags: Suko | Location: Near the nursery |

Aven pounced into the air, catching the ball on it's return trip. Tossing it back to Suko she grinned from ear to ear. "I enjoy playing with you too!" She exclaimed.
Comocat116

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:05 am

NerdInHufflepuff wrote:Volt||Female||Loner||Eevee||n/a||Tags: Sora, Roxas, and Axel

Volt flattens her ears, fur bristling. She drops to the ground, creeping forward. "Who's there?" Her voice comes out as a snarl and she dashed through the bushes quickly.

Sora/7 moons/male/Eevee/Tags: Volt, Roxas

"Huh? Oh hi."

Roxas/7 moons/male/Eevee/Tags: Volt, Sora

"Who are you?"
Don't worry, I'm a friend
Please join
Wolves of incarnation Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3818142
Fox mobs of Chicago
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3876391&p=120121837#p120121837
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stumpy. » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:48 pm

Volt||Female||Loner||Eevee||n/a||Tags: Sora, Roxas, and Axel

Volt seemed to relax a bit upon seeing the group of fellow Eevee. She didn't let down her guard, though. "I should be asking you the same question." Her voice lacked an aggressive tone. She just seemed suspicious as her fur bristled still, showing how wary she was of the newcomers.
Hungry for art.
he/him
wildlife biology major
Stumpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me