ϟ --- Boltclan - N+A

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ϟ --- Boltclan - N+A

Postby Sunsmoke » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:49 am

Venomglare/Tom/Crush: Thunderstar/ Tag: Berryfur and Risingfoot
Venomglare's eyes widen as he looked at Risingfoot. "Thunderstar... What happen to her?!" His voice was full of worry as he moved to Thunderstar. He looked at her as he scanned her. "I am so so sorry I wasn't there... I truly am!"

Spiderkit/She-cat/Mate: None/Tag:Open
spiderkit looked up at Thunderstar. She got up and slowly walked over to her. She soon curled up into a ball at her paws. She had her ears flatten as she didn't want to eat she just wanted someone to stay with her and keep her warm.

Mambabreeze/She-cat/Crush: Nurningstorm/ Tag: Open
The she-cat flicked her ear as she soon looked for the leader's app. She flicked her tail and lets out a small sigh.

Mistpaw/Tom/Mate: None/Tag: Jaypaw
Mistpaw was laying next to Jaypaw as he looked at the she-cat. His tail tilted a little bit before he smiled.

Dustpaw/Female/ Mate: None/ Tag: Open
Dustpaw smiled as he flicked his tail. He soon started to rub her body against the ground. It was almost like she was on catnip.

Smokeshade/Tom/ Mate: None/ Tag: Open
Smokeshade smiled as he looked at her. "I was planning on going out and trying to find some prey. You?" [/quote]
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ϟ --- Boltclan - N+A

Postby Yellow. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:58 pm

Burningstorm | tom | location; forest | tags; Thunderstar
    "I can if that's what you want," Burningstorm tells Thunderstar figuring that if he can get a group together they could try again in the morning or the day after depending on how many warriors he can round up. He knew it wouldn't be hard, most of them would be interested in getting back to the camp and seeing how the territory faired in the flood. "I can take a group out tomorrow morning that way we can try and see as much of the territory as we can." He thought about finding Venomglare after and seeing if he could take a patrol to follow the wolves and make sure they were gone. Of course, the deputy should do it, but if he didn't know about the wolves someone needed to tell him.

Frost | she-cat | location; forest right outside two leg nest | tags; Thorntongue
    "Well, I'm sorry they are scared of you. But hey you said you were going to let me try forest mice, why don't you teach me how to catch them?" Frost tried again.

Ravenfeather | tom | location; bolt | tags; open
    Ravenfeather sat along the edge of the gathered clan, his tail wrapped around his paws with his fur all fluffed out. Others had gone off with Thunderstar to do who knows what, while individuals or small groups when to hunt. He figured he would have to hunt soon as well, it seemed they were just hunting to eat right now and bring the ones prey who couldn't catch it themselves. It made sense because no one knew how long they were going to be there and he wondered if Thunderstar would tell them when she returned.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,