Paradise? -Pokemon RP Accepting!-

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Paradise? -Pokemon RP Accepting!-

Postby Boomer » Thu May 25, 2017 3:28 pm

OOC: Accepted of course! <3
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Thu May 25, 2017 3:34 pm

Rosalia > Open > 17 > Calm

Rosalia stretched when she was saw Alola off in the horizen before looking at her two pokemon, "Are you 2 ready Mia and Tsuki?" She asked smiling, "I can't believe I'm actually here."

Tsuki > Open > Female > Level 24 > Bored, Sick

Tsuki didn't bother to answer, instead the rock type wolf, hung over the side of the boat, throwing up every now and again. She hated boats. They made her sick with all the tossing of the ocean

Mia > Open > Female > Level 11 > Happy, excited

The young, shiny charmander smiled and nodded, giving a small but happy growl. She looked over at Tsuki, "Aren't you happy?" She asked the sick lycanroc
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
(By: John Doe & Exene Cervenka)
©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu May 25, 2017 3:38 pm

Maria sat down and watched the scientist examine her pup. The other scientist started to examine the other pups. Mary laid down, a little nervous about being in the lab. She wished they could take a walk and explore the outside of the foundation.
~~
Alessa yawned a little as she was sitting in Lusamine's lap. They were looking out at the ocean, just enjoying the sunshine and breeze. In the distance, Alessa spotted a boat riding along the waves.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy Wolves » Thu May 25, 2017 3:48 pm

Lycan looked around before heading back to the cliff. He hoped for the girls to be okay. Looking out to the sea, he wondered where they were right now. The Lycanroc wasn't angry but he was hurt. He regarded the furfrou as his pack and they left
Prisma
Nova

I'm the Owner and Founder of Galaxy Adoption Center! Come check us out!
Galaxy Wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu May 25, 2017 3:52 pm

Maria thought about Lycan and Ryuu, hoping they would be left alone now. The first scientist gave Eileen a small pill, hoping it would help her eye get better. After that, the two scientists drew their blood and put them all in cages to quarantine them.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lian hua. » Thu May 25, 2017 3:58 pm

(Alright then! I may end up posting daily or every other day, just a heads up!)
Warning! Really long text up ahead!
Decima: Female|Straight|Age 13|Currently Wild|Crush: Open|Lvl. 36|Moves-Feint Attack.Hex.Extrasensory.Ice Beam|Tags: Open

Decima pulled a ripe Bluk berry from a nearby berry bush and held it in her mouth for some time, finding a spot to settle down and eat. Under some shade, the Alolan Vulpix ate the berry in content as she listened to the sounds of the waves crashing against some rocks and the Wingulls squawking. She heard some rustling and skittering on the ground as Rattata squeaked to one another and other Pokemon chattered amongst themselves happily. She'd like to think that everyone around her -Pokemon or human- were happy every time. Though such a thought was childish, she still liked to think so anyway after all she had to go through after she hatched from her egg. She could hear some footsteps that were not of any Pokemon species, but of a human. She always wondered what it was like to be caught, although some can be content, not all can be content with what they have, so she mustn't take advantage of her current lifestyle. Even if it means to scavenge for food before any other Pokemon.
The Alolan Vulpix stood up and twitched her ears, satisfied with her fill and finished with her berry. Wandering around a bit, she suddenly stopped and looked up and swore she Mount Lanakila. Some would question why an Alolan Vulpix would be in the warm sun away from the cold where they've adapted. The truth was: Decima didn't really know herself. She knew that her species were originally Fire-types before some adapted to the cold and became Ice-types, though they were suppose to stay in the cold since they've adapted. She didn't think of herself as special since she sometimes saw others like herself, whether they were wild or caught. Decima just sighed and jumped into a bush, rustling it a bit before curling up and taking a nice nap in the shady bush.
lian hua.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinesicle » Thu May 25, 2017 4:11 pm

Sylveon
Name: None (Just call her Sylveon)
Nickname: None
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Can I just develop her personality over time?
Appearance: Normal
Home Region: Alola
History: She was originally given to a trainer as a gift when she was an eevee. She loved her trainer and evolved, but years later of being neglected, she was finally released.
Wild or Caught: Wild
Crush: None
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Level: 15
Moves: Tackle, Fairy Wind (Forgot others)
Other: So I have a history of not playing games for a long time, so I'll try and tell you if I'll be stopping. Chances are, I won't be overly active.

"All of your feelings are completely valid and you deserve to be heard, and you are all loved beyond belief."

She/her, Thomas Sanders Fangirl, Jacksfilms Fangirl.
Joan, Talyn, Patton, Anxiety <3

Pinesicle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu May 25, 2017 4:13 pm

OOC: Accepted
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinesicle » Thu May 25, 2017 4:15 pm

((Can somebody tell me what's going on right now?))

"All of your feelings are completely valid and you deserve to be heard, and you are all loved beyond belief."

She/her, Thomas Sanders Fangirl, Jacksfilms Fangirl.
Joan, Talyn, Patton, Anxiety <3

Pinesicle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu May 25, 2017 4:17 pm

OOC: So there's some Team Skull grunts at a ranch on Melemele and mostly my characters are at the Aether Foundation.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me