๐ŸŒบ~AspenClan v.3 New and accepting!~๐ŸŒบ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐ŸŒบ~AspenClan v.3 New and accepting!~๐ŸŒบ

Postby NerdCat1071 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:36 am

" I've always admired medicine cats" she purred with gratitude. " so wise knowing all thoughts herbs" she continued. She looks up at Snowywhisper. With content in her eyes. She looks over at shadepaw and the prey. " thank you" she meows dipping her head

Tags: Snowywhisper, orangepaw, shadepaw
Hey, I recently joined and I am ready to collect all these Damn horses!!!! :3 I hope everyone is having a great day! And feel free to check out my repeats and if you wanna trade letโ€™s do so! viewpet.php?id=255461617[img][https://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=255461617/img]
NerdCat1071

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythicalbeast » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:54 am

~Tiqua~

[|she-cat||19 moons||Crush;: TBD|Loner|Tags;:Twistedface, black turf, Fox, open|]

Tiqua let out a triumph as she looked at blackturf, then to twistedface. "Ya'll did it" she exclaimed as she nuzzled the two sisters and helped like there wounds clean. She had manage to get a smal cut above her nose and a gash on her back put she enjoyed the pain knowing that they won. But why did the she-cat keep calling the "kitty pets?" Did she not know they where warriors? Or at least twistedface and Blacktuff where, she was a loner.
Mythicalbeast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:36 am

[quote="Perfect Drift"][quote="Perfect Drift"]
Cloudpaw
Tom :: 9 moons :: Crush, Yes :: Tagging and Snowwhisper Pigeonpaw
Cloudpaw didn't mind that Skip didn't mention him. He noticed Pigeonpaw and a warm feeling crept through his pelt. He closed his eyes and couldn't help but purring. He looked at the sickly she-cat and told her firmly, "You'll be staying here for a few days. That will be your nest and I'll tell the medicine cat that you have greencough." he squeezed out of the den and went up to Snowwhisper. Cloudpaw opened his mouth and searched for the sweet tang of a medicine cat. Moving at a brisker pace, Cloudpaw caught up the the tortoiseshell she-cat. "Hey Snowwhisper." he purred kindly, "Skippaw is in the medicine cat den... I think she has greencough. I told her to stay there until you could check her out as well." he told her.

Skip
Female:: Crush, :: 8 moons :: Tagging Medicine cat Den

Skip hung her head, "Thank you, Pigeonpaw." she murmured. She settled down in the nest as Cloudpaw instructed and fell into a deep sleep, the last thing she saw before her eyes closed were the two toms watching over her.

hey! im drift
โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘
โ€ฃ they/them
โ€ฃ adult
โ€ฃ headrush#8198
โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxยฉ
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:28 am

Snowywhisper | molly | med. cat | mood; concerned | tags; Stormberry, Cloudpaw, mentions Skippaw

The medicine cat purred affectionately at the praise Stormberry was giving her. "Well thank you, Stormberry. It's a lot of work, but I try my hardest." The tortoise-shell she-cat walked to where the warrior lay, her tail brushing gently against the cat on the floor. "Hey Snowywhisper, Skippaw is in the medicine den...
    I think she has greencough. I told her to stay there so that you could check her out as well,"
    She heard Cloudpaw meow, causing the she-cat to whirl around and look at the apprentice. Her emerald eyes looked over the white and gray apprentice. "Alright. I'll be there right away. Have you noticed any symptoms of greencough; wheezing,
    sneezing, or coughing?"
    She asked, becoming concerned about Skippaw, as she usually did with her patients.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:51 am

Cloudpaw
Cloudpaw nodded, "Wheezing and bad coughing. I listened to her chest and it sounded like something was in her lungs." he informed the medicine cat. He admired her straight-to-the-point attitude that he wished he could have... He also wished he was her medicine cat apprentice, but he had to be happy for Orangepaw. "I gave her some honey for her throat and coltfoot because her breathing was really faltered." he told Snowwhisper tentatively.

Skip

Skip hung her head, "Thank you, Pigeonpaw." she murmured. She settled down in the nest as Cloudpaw instructed and fell into a deep sleep, the last thing she saw before her eyes closed were the two toms watching over her.
Last edited by drift. on Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hey! im drift
โ€ฃ they/them
โ€ฃ adult
โ€ฃ headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxยฉ
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:10 am

Snowywhisper | molly | med. cat | mood; concerned | tags; Cloudpaw, Skippaw

"Good job, Cloudpaw. That's a good way to try to help out," She purred, placing a delicate white paw on top the apprentice's head. "You're pretty good with herbs." She continued to walk towards the medicine den in pace with the younger tom. Her mostly-white tail moved around as she walked. Peeking her head into the medic den, Snowywhisper recognized the sleeping mound of fur also known as Skippaw. She sat silently and softly beside the sleeping she-cat.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdCat1071 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:18 am

Stormberry watches intensely, following the cats, cause she has nothing better to do. She finally eats the piece of prey shadepaw gave her. She chews slowly still watching snowywhisper, doing what medicine cats do.

Tags: Snowywhisper
Hey, I recently joined and I am ready to collect all these Damn horses!!!! :3 I hope everyone is having a great day! And feel free to check out my repeats and if you wanna trade letโ€™s do so! viewpet.php?id=255461617[img][https://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=255461617/img]
NerdCat1071

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tรธxiclilypetals » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:29 am

R I P P L E S H I N E
Female .:. Warrior .:. 20 moons .:. Crush: reserved .:. Tags: Open

The silver Bengal she-cat was sitting by the fresh kill pile, having her own meal as the rest of the clan went about their day. She flicked her tail and looked up from the ground to look up at the sky. It looked nice, she thought and finished her meal.
aloha! call me toxic!
absolutely hopeless, but at least im still here
i do art and stuff
my patronus is a st bernard and
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
single pringle but too shy to mingle
11/03

โœฒ

discord: toxicissleeping#7875
dragon cave: Lillianissleeping
amino: send noodles
toyhouse: toxiclilypetals
tรธxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby โœงMahou Shoujoโœง » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:51 am

Sagepaw- Apprentice- Tags: Rippleshine

Just dozing off, Sagepaw noticed Rippleshine at the fresh kill pile. She perked up and looked at her, wondering if she saw her contribute to the pile. "Hi Rippleshine!" The apprentice chirps out, before seeing the scrawny mouse she deposited still in the pile. Seeing that, her face drops and she huffs. She knew she should have eaten it on the way back
โ•ญxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฎ
xxxHello there! I'm Mahou and
xxxI don't know what to put....
xxxI like drawing, roleplaying,
xxxvideo games, and Warriors.
xxxFeel free to pm me~
โ•ฐxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฏ
โ•ญxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฎ
xxxPound pets
xxxDisc:Resident Cat Girl#8677
xxxDeviant Art [N/A]
xxxSteam
xxxWill you make a contract?
โ•ฐxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฏ
โœงMahou Shoujoโœง

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:03 pm

Perfect Drift wrote:
Cloudpaw
Cloudpaw purred loudly as he walked beside the medicine cat. "Thank you, Snowwhisper, I've always wanted to be a medicine cat, but I'll gladly serve the clan as a warrior if I have to." he told softly, watching Skip sleep with ragged breaths.

Skip

Skippaw slept, her lungs filling again as it had been a day or so since she was given the herbs by Cloudpaw.

hey! im drift
โ€ฃ they/them
โ€ฃ adult
โ€ฃ headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxยฉ
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me