Paradise? -Pokemon RP Accepting!-

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Paradise? -Pokemon RP Accepting!-

Postby Boomer » Wed May 24, 2017 2:43 pm

Juan slightly winced at the heat of the Fire Blast. "Yikes, that's a strong Pokemon..." he said quietly. Mary and Maria moved a bit closer to the ranch's entrance. "We'll have to be careful what we say around the humans." whispered Mary. "Yeah, maybe we can explain to his boss or whatever that we want to come here after Eileen gets treatment." said Maria quietly.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkepticalSeven » Wed May 24, 2017 2:59 pm

G H O S T

age 16 gender female role team skull grunt crush pm me tags chloris

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
i watched as setsuna fainted. "sorry, setsuna.." i thought that maybe sending in typhlosion would help. "cynders, use burn up!" i watched as my typhlosion hit the volcarona with the powerful move. it seemed like it did a good amount of damage, but i wasn't sure. i think that cynders is also resistant to bug-type moves, too.
SkepticalSeven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy Wolves » Wed May 24, 2017 3:26 pm

What have i missed?)))
Prisma
Nova

I'm the Owner and Founder of Galaxy Adoption Center! Come check us out!
Galaxy Wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed May 24, 2017 3:29 pm

OOC: A new Team Skull grunt showed up and is battling Chloris. The Furfrou twins decided to go with Juan so Eileen could have her eye treated. They're just about to leave for the marina.
BIC:
Juan looked to Ryuu. "Hey uh, I'll try to get them back home if the boss lets me." he said, "But we can help with the pup's bad eye. Can I have the Luxury Ball, please?" He looked at Maria's ball, then back to Ryuu. "I won't let them get hurt." he promised. Maria looked back at Ryuu and lowered her ears. She felt guilty for leaving, but she didn't want Ryuu to spend a lot of money or time away from the ranch to take care of Eileen.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Wed May 24, 2017 3:32 pm

╸ ╸ Chloris

「ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ」「ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ」「 ᴛᴀɢꜱ ➢ Juan, Ryuu, Ghost」「ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ꜱᴋᴜʟʟ」

♂ ᴀᴘɪꜱ (ʙᴇᴇᴅʀɪʟʟ) ʟᴠʟ. 50
ʙᴇᴇᴅʀɪʟʟɪᴛᴇ
ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ: ꜱᴡᴀʀᴍ
- ᴜ-ᴛᴜʀɴ
- ᴘᴏɪꜱᴏɴ ᴊᴀʙ
- ᴅʀɪʟʟ ʀᴜɴ
- ꜱᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ」

♂ ᴋᴜʀᴏᴋᴜ (ᴍɪᴍɪᴋʏᴜ) ʟᴠʟ. 50
ɢʜᴏꜱᴛɪᴜᴍ ᴢ
ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ: ᴅɪꜱɢᴜɪꜱᴇ
- ꜱᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
- ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ꜱɴᴇᴀᴋ
- ᴘʟᴀʏ ʀᴏᴜɢʜ
- ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴄʟᴀᴡ」

♀ ᴘʀᴀꜱɪɴᴀ (ꜱᴇʀᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀ) ʟᴠʟ. 50
ʟᴇꜰᴛᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ
ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ: ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀʀʏ
- ʟᴇᴀꜰ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ
- ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ [ꜰɪʀᴇ]
- ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ᴘᴜʟꜱᴇ
- ʟᴇᴇᴄʜ ꜱᴇᴇᴅ」

♀ ᴛᴇɴꜱɪ (ᴠᴏʟᴄᴀʀᴏɴᴀ) ʟᴠʟ. 50
ᴘᴀꜱꜱʜᴏ ʙᴇʀʀʏ
ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ: ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇ ʙᴏᴅʏ
- Qᴜɪᴠᴇʀ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
- ꜰɪʀᴇ ʙʟᴀꜱᴛ
- ɢɪɢᴀ ᴅʀᴀɪɴ
- ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ [ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ]」

♀ ɴʏx (ᴡᴇᴀᴠɪʟᴇ) ʟᴠʟ. 50
ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴏʀʙ
ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ: ᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴜʀᴇ
- ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ ᴏꜰꜰ
- ɪᴄɪᴄʟᴇ ᴄʀᴀꜱʜ
- ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ-ᴜᴘ ᴘᴜɴᴄʜ
- ʙʀɪᴄᴋ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ」

♂ ʀʏᴜᴜɴᴏꜱᴜᴋᴇ (ꜱᴀʟᴀᴍᴇɴᴄᴇ) ʟᴠʟ. 50
ʟᴜᴍ ʙᴇʀʀʏ
ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ: ᴍᴏxɪᴇ
- ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
- ꜰʟʏ
- ᴏᴜᴛʀᴀɢᴇ
- ᴇᴀʀᴛʜQᴜᴀᴋᴇ」

Chloris frowned at the attack. Although it didn't actually do much damage to Tensi, she barely had any heal left.
She definitely wouldn't survive another strong attack. "Tensi, use Hidden Power." Chloris said. Usually Hidden Power wasn't the best choice, but due to it being super effective against fire types like Cynders, it would be enough to take down most of it's health,
at least enough for her next pokemon to take him out. Chloris looked at Maria and her pups and sighed. She supposed that if they were going willingly it was kind of okay, but she still didn't like the idea.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy Wolves » Wed May 24, 2017 3:46 pm

"I would like for the furfrou to be returned to me after the treatment." He spoke, handing him the ball, "I do enjoy them around the house." Ryuu looked at Lycan, "He will miss them though."

"So, you're going with that man?" He asked, "Stay out of the trouble and be careful." He warned turning around and trotting off, his voice oddly hard. He enjoyed having Maria and Mary around, along with the pups. A snarl escaped his teeth when he looked at Juan
Prisma
Nova

Galaxy Wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed May 24, 2017 3:50 pm

"I'll certainly do my best." said Juan quietly, taking the ball, "I'll keep you updated on them." He looked to Lycan and frowned as he snarled at him. "They'll be okay." he said. Maria lowered her tail as Lycan's tone was a little harsh. Juan gave a wave, then walked towards the marina with the group of Furfrou. The ship was docked and Juan helped them aboard. The ship left the marina and returned to the foundation.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy Wolves » Wed May 24, 2017 3:55 pm

He watched them walk away before looking at the Lycanroc, only to find that he disappeared. He looked around for him before shrugging and helping the people who came by

Lycan bolted into the forrest after watching them leave. He hoped the twins would be ok but he had a bad feeling. He shook it off while running through the trees towards the marina. Once he got to the cliff, he looked around before lifting his muzzle to the sky and letting out a long howl
Prisma
Nova

Galaxy Wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed May 24, 2017 4:00 pm

Maria pricked her ears as she heard a familiar howl. She laid down on the deck and howled back. Mary took the six pups so Maria could have some alone time. "Is that Lycanroc her mate?" asked Juan, looking to Mary. "Not quite mates, but I think they like each other." said Mary quietly. Juan nodded a little and sighed, feeling bad that they'd be apart.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy Wolves » Wed May 24, 2017 6:02 pm

Lycan turned and disappeared into the forest after watching the boat leave. He bolted through the forrest, watching and listening to the land around him. Now that Maria was gone, he had a bad feeling. Like something was going to happen. The forest was still and quiet. Not something he liked
Prisma
Nova

Galaxy Wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me