Mods Please Lock

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌙 DuskClan | Warriors Romance | DawnClan ☀️

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:06 am

♕Crøwned wrote:
Duskclan

Mountainstripe
tom | 14 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: planned
|assigned/ forbidden mate: None | tags: Berrystorm

Mountainstripe chuckled.”Ah, Berrystorm, you can dream! Perhaps we could have a harder competition?” Mountainstripe narrowed his eyes and lowered his tone playfully.”First to catch something in a tree? Not including leaves” he teased.

Dawnclan

Gingerface
she-cat | 15 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: None |assigned/ forbidden mate: None | tags: Tabitha

Gingerface continued to pad through the woods. She halted abruptly by a large stone. Bending down to sniff it, she picked up a foreign scent. She described it on her head.Two cats, girls... She swiftly moved faster through the overlapping trunks, following all but one scent trail. She stopped outside a clearing. Peering through a hole in the branches she spied the two cats, curled up. She walked around the the side where they laid. Bracing herself, she barreled through the bush and into the two of them. Working her hidden muscles, she grabbed one in her teeth and dragged it closer to her. She pinned her down and took turns to glare and hiss at each of them.

Foxpaw
tom | 8 moons | mentor: None | Crush: None | assigned/forbidden mate: None | tags: None

His eyes closed and he let the praise sink in. ”Thank you” Foxpaw meowed. He followed Lionfang over to where Marblepaw was. He looked at the sausage thing.”What in the name of stars is that?”Foxpaw meowed.He looked at Marblepaw, making sure he hnderstood her question.”Your inviting me to try??” he questioned.
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wildfire » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:35 am

Rowanflame
    [male - 29 moons - warrior of duskclan - assigned mate: tba - crush: open - tags: bayclaw]
Rowanflame knew of several things that might have been the cause for their former clanmates to leave and form their own clan, but he kept quiet. "Well, sundown is approaching. He should be on his way back now, otherwise we are going to have to figure out a plan to get him out." He meowed, pricking his ears to make sure that he couldn't hear Crowstrike anywhere close to the border, but all he could pick up were the sounds of the forest and it's small critters.

Crowstrike
    [male - 31 moons - warrior of duskclan - assigned mate: riverbriar - crush: open - tags: rainysplash]
Crowstrike gave her a sad smile when she spoke of how things were different in Dawnclan, his ever-present humor suddenly leaving him. "If only things were so simple." he murmured, his green gaze soft. It was true that he didn't agree with many of the rules and restrictions of his clan, but the fact remained that Duskclan had taken him in and given him a home. He owed them a debt, if nothing else, and even if he was an arrogant comedian most of the time, loyalty was very important to him. He couldn't leave Duskclan. Though he would certainly hate for this to be the last time he saw Rainysplash.

Echosong
    [female - 29 moons - warrior of duskclan - assigned mate: hawkeye - crush: open - tags: hawkeye]
Echosong stirred, waking up from a peaceful, dreamless sleep. The sounds of camp reached her even in the back of the warrior's den and she knew it was about time to get up and get some work done. She stretched her muscles and shook out her fur before cleaning it thoroughly to get out any remaining pieces of moss that had gotten stuck in her pelt while she slept. When she was all done, Echosong padded out of the den and looked around. She spotted Hawkeye sitting not far away from the fresh-kill pile and decided to go talk to him. Walking over, she said with a smile, "Good morning."

Icestorm
    [female - 27 moons - warrior of duskclan - assigned mate: tba - crush: open - tags: silentstream]
Icestorm rolled her eyes, the loud chanting of the whole clan making her ears hurt. But she shouted the names of the newly made apprentices and warriors one time nonetheless before moving over to the edge of the crowd and sitting down. She would head out into the forest for a hunt soon, but first she wanted to thoroughly clean her fur.

Thistletuft
    [male - 30 moons - warrior of duskclan - assigned mate: nightspook - crush: open - tags: open]
Thistletuft perched on a branch lazily, his hind leg and tail dangling in the air as he gazed below. From his vantage point he could clearly see the camp entrance and the chocolate colored tom watched with a disinterested look as cats entered and left the camp.

Sandcloud
    [female - 29 moons - warrior of dawnclan - mate: none - crush: open - tags: bloompetal]
Sandcloud stopped once she was only a few tail-lengths away from the squirrel before pushing off from the ground with her hind legs and leaping into the air. She landed squarely on her prey, trapping the squirrel under her claws before she bent down and killed it with a swift bite to the neck.

Wolfheart
    [male - 35 moons - warrior of dawnclan - mate: none - crush: open - tags: ambersky]
Wolfheart buried the squirrel so he could pick it up on his way back to camp and continued on towards the western border. Along the way he managed to catch two mice and just as he was about to turn around and head back, an unfamiliar scent caught his attention. The grey-furred warrior decided to investigate and followed the scent trail, careful to keep his pawsteps silent on the forest floor and stay downwind until he reached what he had been tracking.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:03 pm

Bayclaw
// She-cat // 40 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Foreststep // Assigned: Foreststep // No Apprentice // Tags: Rowanflame, Crowstrike //

Bayclaw followed him back towards the spot where they'd been earlier "So.. If we do have to go get him what's the plan then?" she asked. "Should we go in together? Only one of us? and the other keeps watch in case of danger?" she asked. She frowned slightly "What do you want to do?" with another glance around she could see they were still alone. No other DuskClan cats had gotten close. Which worried her that if something were to go wrong.. No one would hear them calling for help.

Brighteyes
// She-cat // 40 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Ashtail // No Apprentice // Tags: Egretheart //

Brighteyes nodded "It's not for everyone.. Much like having kits." she said. "My sister Petalpelt was a real motherly type.. I on the other paw.. I feel like its not as easy for me." she laughed softly. "I hate being stuck in the nursery all the time.. I hate sitting still." she said.

Embergaze
// She-cat // 36 Moons // Deputy of DuskClan// Crush: Open // Assigned: Brackenpelt // Apprentice: Blazepaw // Tags: Brackenpelt//

Embergaze laughed nervously "I promise not to send you on extra patrols if you make me mad." she said attempting to lighten the mood. She paused for a moment "Assignments are.. always pretty awkward.. I didn't expect you either I thought maybe.. someone I was friends with already but.. I was hoping at the very least we could possibly become friends eventually." she said. That would make it work wouldn't it? That was what many of these were, weren't they? Embergaze didn't know a lot about love, every time she thought she did she got it wrong. But what she assumed was that most mates were just good friends. That seemed to be the nature of the clan at least to her.

Frostpetal
// She-cat // 36 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: To Be Willowtree // Assigned: Frecklepelt // No Apprentice // Tags: Shadowstrike, Shadowsneak, Vipercry, Spottedpaw //

Frostpetal led the patrol back towards camp, slipping inside she glanced back at Vipercry and Spottedpaw and grinned at them "I'd stay in camp for a little while if I were you two." she said before she trotted inside.

Ravenwind
// Tom // 35 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Windsong // Assigned: Mothpelt // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Open, Out in DuskClan territory

Brackenfall
// Tom // 35 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Windsong // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Darkgaze
// Tom // 34 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Cranespirit // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Darkgaze glanced over as Cranespirit approached him, offering her a small wry smile "I'm afraid I live a dreadfully boring life. I've just been hiding it from you is all." he replied. Turning slightly the sleek black tom turned his full attention on his assigned mate. "Did I miss anything? You seem nervous. Did you encounter something on a patrol? I thought I saw you leave with Brackenfall and Ravenwind." he said before he glanced behind her looking for the two brothers.

Swiftleap
// Tom // 31 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Briareyes // Assigned: Briareyes // No Apprentice // Tags: Briareyes//

Swiftleap snorted "You'll never get through all this fur, it's my last line of defense." he said. He smirked as he slipped out of camp "We better hurry then, they're going to be dragging Hawktalon out here any minute now." he said as he trotted off towards the spot.

Hawktalon
// Tom // 31 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Briarheart // Assigned: Briarheart // Apprentice: Volepaw // Tags: Briarheart //

Hawktalon glanced away from his assigned mate as the meeting started. And once he was given his nephew as an apprentice he smiled slightly. Catching his brother's glance he chuckled as Swiftleap grinned at him. He figured he'd be even happier than he was. He then looked back to where Volepaw and Treepaw were sitting, watching his new apprentice calmly.

Riverbriar
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Forbidden: Moonflight // Assigned: Crowstrike // No Apprentice // Tags: Moonflight//

Riverbriar purred "You're quite the charmer." she said nudging him lightly. "You've always been such a charmer though." she giggled softly.

Stormyskies
// Tom // 18 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Waterflight // Assigned: Waterflight // No Apprentice // Tags: Waterflight //

Stormyskies laughed slightly "Well that's a relief I don't know what I would have done if you said no." he joked. Purring slightly he nuzzled her, he was usually in a much better mood when Waterflight was around. When it was anyone else all bets were off. "I love you too Water" he purred nuzzling her cheek.

Willowsong
// She-cat // 14 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Treetail // Assigned: Roaringclaw // No Apprentice // Tags: Treetail//

Willowsong's head shot up immediately and she widened her eyes. "M-Me?" she squealed struggling to keep her voice down now. Excitement sparkled in her eyes as well as fear. He liked her? Her of all cats in the whole clan??

Paleflame
// Tom // 14 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Swallowfeather // Assigned: Shiningwave // No Apprentice // Tags: Swallowfeather//

Paleflame sighed and shrugged "Yeah.. true.." he frowned and glanced around. "Man this sucks Swallowfeather.. What absolute awful luck." he complained shaking his head slightly.

Spottedsong
// She-cat // 12 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Vipercry // Assigned: TBA // No Apprentice // Tags: Clan Meeting //

Spottedsong felt like she could hardly breath in the moments after her warrior's ceremony. The excitement of the clan buzzing around her. Spottedsong.. she thought a small grin quickly spreading across her face. Spottedsong!! "Ahh! Thank you so much Rosestar!" she blurted out as soon as Rosestar was done talking. Her eyes sparkling she turned looking around for Vipercry "Vipercry!!" she called out.

Treepaw
// Tom // 6 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: -- // Crush: Open // Tags: Volepaw //

Treepaw swatted back at his brother "I hope so. I don't want to wait another minute!" he cried out excitedly. He smirked slightly "Why don't we just go ask?" he asked. "We can do that now! We can ask to be taken out of camp." he puffed out his chest proudly as if this was the greatest accomplishment. "We can get Hawktalon to take us out!" he said.

Acornkit
// She-cat // 5 Moons // Kit of DuskClan // Mother: -- // Crush: Open // Tags: Open //

Acornkit sat quietly in the entrance to the nursery, quietly looking out at the clan interacting with each other. She missed Swanshadow and her kits she wished they still lived there..

---

Shadowstep
// Tom // 31 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Snowpetal // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

He wrapped his tail around her "It's very cruel." he said softly. He licked her ear "I think those are lovely names. I'm sure they'll be well taken care of in StarClan until we meet them again, love." he said softly. "Lilackit and Rosekit.. They'll be waiting for us up there." he said.

Mottlecloud
// Tom // 31 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Flurrybreeze // No Apprentice // Tags: Flurrybreeze //

Mottlecloud smiled at the other apprentice as he joined them before he looked at Flurrybreeze figuring she'd be leading the way.

Mistyfalls
// She-cat // 25 Moons // Queen of DawnClan // Crush: Open // Kits: Mosskit, Creamkit // Tags: Mosskit, Creamkit, Deerhorn //

Mistyfalls nodded and nudged her gently "Hey, we can ask Rainysplash and Cloverdawn when they're both back and not busy." she said. "We'll just keep an eye on her." she said.

Lionfang
// Tom // 25 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Marblepaw, Foxpaw //

Lionfang frowned "It's a snake but it's dead.. Eh.. Doesn't look like anything killed it.. Probably just an unlucky thing." he swatted it away from them and looked back at the two apprentices. He flicked his tail as he watched them interact. He had to figure out a way to help them get along better.. To help them both get along with all the apprentice's better.

Bearshadow
// Tom // 24 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Creamflower // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

"I agree.. I just wish things could have been different." Bearshadow admitted, nuzzling Creamflower slightly. "Though.. Even if DuskClan were to.. change things.. Eventually. I think it would already be too late." he said. "We've already been accepted here.. This is where we're going to be building our future.. Theres no going back now even if they were to fix themselves." he said.

Rainysplash
// She-cat // 18 Moons // Medicine Cat of DawnClan // Crush: Open // Apprentice: Cloverdawn // Tags: Crowstrike //

Rainysplash offered him a small smile "I know.. But it doesn't hurt to try." she said nudging him gently. She purred softly "I wouldn't mind seeing you around DawnClan, you're pretty easy on the eyes." she giggled softly. "But I do hope DuskClan treats you well Crowstrike." she said. She hesitated then "I hope I get to see you around.. I heard before when there were two clans in the forest.. Before DuskClan became DuskClan they use to have gatherings. Maybe one day we'll get to do that again.." she said.

Pinesting
// Tom // 14 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Nightleaf // No Apprentice // Tags: Lightpaw //

Pinesting looked away from her, looking around camp "Maybe whenever Copperstar gets a moment you'll get your warrior's ceremony." he said. "I think our ceremonies are kind of late since it's usually only one or two cats per ceremony." he said. "We're not as big as DuskClan after all." he said.

Sheepkit
// She-cat // 1 Moon // Kit of DawnClan // Crush: Too Young // Mother: Deerhorn // Tags: Deerhorn + Siblings //

Sheepkit made a face at him and batted at him again wiggling slightly with excitement.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:06 pm

Creamflower smiles and nods, nuzzling Bearshadow at the same time. "That isnt a secret Bearshadow." she said. "Plus we both agreed to run away together so we can be together. Its better to choose love yourself rather than have it chosen for you."
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:21 pm

Snowpetal
    Snowpetal nodded, and buried her head into her mate's fur for a minute. Lifting her head, eyes glazed, she nodded her her breathing kits. "What about these two? I was thinking more flower names for them both, or plants at least. Maybe Thornkit for the tom?"
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:13 pm

(( I'll make another post later tonight with everyone else ))

"So I guess we better go fella?" Light asked the other cat. Paint nodded slightly before they looked around hearing something. "Stay low Light." They meowed out before suddently seeing a cat leap right at them. Light yowled out in shock as she was smashed into her friend. Paint being the cat they were, they tried to protect their friend only to feel teeth sink into their skin. "Hey what are you doing? Get off of me you fleabag!" Paint spat out with a sudden burst of anger. "Paint calm down don't get too angry." The she cat whimpered softly. "Whatever! Just what do you want with us?!" The cat snapped again.

(( Also Paint isn't a female. Paint is a male but prefers to be called by they/them pronouns. ))
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:24 pm

Duskclan

Mountainstripe
tom | 14 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: planned
|assigned/ forbidden mate: None | tags: Berrystorm

Mountainstripe chuckled.”Ah, Berrystorm, you can dream! Perhaps we could have a harder competition?” Mountainstripe narrowed his eyes and lowered his tone playfully.”First to catch something in a tree? Not including leaves” he teased.

Dawnclan

Gingerface
she-cat | 15 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: None |assigned/ forbidden mate: None | tags: Light, Paint

She continued glaring at them. She perked her ears to their spiteful comments, not taking any offence. She held one up by the back strongly. She dropped him suddenly and got off the She-cat. Gingerface day up straight and sinester. Her gaze was cold and hard, fixed on the mangy pair.”Why are you on my territory? Are you spies from Duskclan?” she narrowed her eyes threateningly. She stood up and paced around the cats.”You’re very wise to have listened to... her” Gingerface meowed. ”Things could have gotten worse, you should be glad they didn’t” she swiped at their faces with long talon like claws, only did she merely miss them by the tip of the nose.

Foxpaw
tom | 8 moons | mentor: None | Crush: None | assigned/forbidden mate: None | tags: None

His eyes closed and he let the praise sink in. ”Thank you” Foxpaw meowed. He followed Lionfang over to where Marblepaw was. He looked at the sausage thing.”What in the name of stars is that?”Foxpaw meowed.He looked at Marblepaw, making sure he hnderstood her question.”Your inviting me to try??” he questioned.
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:11 pm

Stormwake// Non gender//40 moons// Warrior// Mate; Scorchcloud // Crush; none// Apprentice; None//Tagged;

Out hunting. Open.

Windsong// Female// 40 moons// Elder// Mate; Brakenfall//Crush; Ravenwind//Apprentice; none// Tagged; Ravenwind

The she-cat was lounging peacefully by the entrance of the Elder's den, enjoying the warm sun and the steady flow of conversation between her clanmates. A sense of peace overflowed her for the first time in moons as she closed her eyes gently.

Willowtree//She-cat//29 Moons//Warrior// Crush; none// Assigned; Deathgaze//Apprentice; //Tags;

Willowtree sat intently in the warriors den, busying herself with cleaning and tidying up her nest. Turning her head to the left, she noticed Frostpetal's bedding a few nests away and decided to clean it up herself. After all, It would feel nice to do something for another once in a while.

Jadewing// Female// 23 Moons// Warrior// Mate; open // Crush; open// Apprentice; none// Tagged; open

Open

Nightspook// Female// 32 Moons// Heterosexual// Mate; WBA// Crush; open// Tagged; Deathgaze

Pawing at the ground, Nightspook felt bored as she looked around the camp. It seems that everyone was busy with their own tasks, and she never felt like leaving camp to hunt without someone with her. Could she actually classify this as boredom? It had dawned on her while sitting there that she might appear clingy to most cats, much less annoying. No, the words she could use to describe her feelings would be stupid, ridiculous, a bit sad, and definitely lonely. Well, not like she could do much anyway. With a sigh, she just resolved to lay down.

Whitewater// Female// 37 Moons// Heterosexual// Mate; WBA// Crush; open// Tagged;

Open

Koisqueak// Female// 25 Moons// Heterosexual// Mate; // Crush; Not open// Tagged; Open

Open

{Everyone not spoken for is open.}
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:03 pm

Duskclan

Flamingshadow
She-cat |22 moons | queen | crush: Robinslash |assigned/ forgidden mate: Robinslash/none | apprentice: none | tags: Minty

She walked closer to the borders which taked to the twolegs Place. She was not being outside the camp for moons and she enjoyed every steps she made, flicking her whiskers she looked as a butterfly flyed above her, smilling when noticed something else too, a cat "...um hello there, young one, ar you lost?" she meowed softy to the young she-cat.

Stormkit
Agender (he) |4 moons | Kit | crush: open | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Flamingshadow | tags: Blazeshadow

He faced his older sister "I know that, you're the best sister I could wish for....but could you be with your assigned mate too?" he meowed thoughtfully "When I have my assigned mate, I could at last be friends with her" he meowed flicking his ears "What about you and Shadewing? Are you being talked yet?" he asked.

Plumlight
Tom | 15 moons | warrior | crush: Shiningwave | assigned/ forgidden mate: tba/ open | apprentice: open | tags: Shiningwave

He blinked with a curious nod, he liked suprised as long thay was a good suprises, not like swimming to mud hole. He followed her not saying a word, before got into the flowerfield "is this the special Place?" he meowed looking around the different colored flowers.

Waterflight
She-cat | 16 moons |warrior |crush: Stormyskies | assigned/ forgidden mate: Stormyskies/none | apprentice: none | tags: Stormyskies

She looked at him, nudging him "well even if I was answered no, it really does chance anything, I could still be your mate, but I could never say no to you, you're best I ever had" she purred loydly.

Cranespirit
She-cat | 30 moons | warrior | crush: open| assigned/ forgidden mate: Darkgaze/open | tags: Darkgaze

She looked at her mate, like trying to see what was going inside his head, but without any abnormal powers she didn't see anything "I don't blame you, Warriors life can be very boring in times" she meowed smilling to him, but got silent about his second question "Oh don't worry about it, I just wanted to talk with the brothers...." she meowed not saying that they meet the two missing cats "so what about you?" she asked.

Hollowcliff
She-cat | 34 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Smokepaw | Crush: open |assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Otterleap, Smokepaw

She nodded to Smokepaw "alright we can do that, as long you two have any energy left after this hunting contest" she meowed giving her apprentice a little odd look "So you want to make it Warriors against apprentices then?" she meowed smilling.

Silentstream
She-cat |27 moons | warrior | apprentice: Cloudpaw | crush: wb (Rowanflame) | assigned/forgidden mate: Blueflack /open | tags: Icestorm

As the meeting was over, she turned back to the clearning, her todays plans was to train with her apprentice Cloudpaw, but the younger cat got out of somewhere again. Her hetecromia eyes looked toward the Icestorm, then even to the deputy Embergaze wondering if she could lead her own little patrol or something.

Goosetail
tom | 27 moons | warrior | apprentice: Deathpaw | crush: open | assigned/ forgidden mate: Rosepetal /open | tags: Rosepetal

He looked as she slowed down a little bit, he smirkled "please don't go easy one me dear, because I am not going to be the nice one and let you win this match" he meowed playfully showing his tongue at her as he speed up.

Bluewave
tom | 16 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Aspenburr |assigned/ forgidden mate: Aspenburr/ open | tags: Aspenburr

He laughed "What gathering night?" he meowed loudly, but shut himself down, because most cats didn't know about Dawnclan yet. Flicking his ears embrassedly as he looked around "I know the Dawnclan, but there is not really any gatherings happening between us" he meowed flicking his tail "Well anyways even if some gathering could happen, it's dosen't mean we needs to go there? we can go out to the lake and enjoy the stars just two of use, what do you say?" he meowed turning around to lead.

Twistedpaw
tom | 9 moons | apprentice | mentor: Otterleap | crush: Smokepaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ none | tags: Smokepaw, Otterleap

He listened the two then turned to his mentor "You're being little silent, what do you think?" he meowed looking up to the brown warrior "Do you want hunt with your apprentice or with Hollowcliff?" he meowed flicking his tail curiously.

Loner

Falconkit
Tom | 5 moons | kit | crush: later Creamkit| mother: Silencedapple | tags: Mousekit, Silencedapple

He sighed "It's fine mom, if you really are unhappy in Duskclan, then we don't need to get back...we're 5 moons now, soon we are old enought to do whatever we wants, we can go to Duskclan then" he meowed sighing "but for now we still needs you...and I know you will do anything for us, so for now we follow you" he meowed.

Queen Catherine
She -cat | 31 moons |loner| crush: Frecklepelt |mate: open | tags: Frecklepelt

She laughed at him, but then she frozen and just looked at him 'what, did he? no I heared it wrong' she thought shaking her head "umm, sure we can hunt....I can show you some pretty cool hunting Place" she meowed softy "but...it's out of your territory" she said.

Ivythorn
Agender | 34 moons | loner| mate: Sparrow | tags: Sparrow, kits

She wondered around the Place she was heared some talking, either she hear her own, or they was being hidding, but so far she didn't find anything. Sighing she walked back to her little pile of prey and walked back to her small family, her ears flicking for any voices, just to make there was not anyone spying her as she entered the den "food delivery" she called as she dropped the pile of fresh kills down.

Vanilla
she | 1 moon | loner kit | crush: none yet | tags: Hunter

She smilled happily as she still holded her Brother to the ground "Yes I win...but now I want my price" she meowed flattering her ears when her stomach maked a loud grown.

Nighthawk
Tom | 33 moons | loner | mate: Aspensong | tags: Aspensong

He walked forward the Place they was being after the flood "Umm, I think I feeled really relieved" he meowed thinking about her question "It got better than I thought, they all understanded... what about you? Do you feel guielty that you left the clan?" he meowed looking at her seriously.

Dawnclan

Cloverdawn
she | 15 moons | med.cat. apprentice | mentor: Rainysplash|crush: (maybe) open | mate: none | tags: open

open...

Marblepaw
she | 10 moons |apprentice | mentor: Bearshadow | crush: Slypaw| mate: none | tag: Lionfang, Foxpaw

She looked as the older warrior kicked the snake away, before turning to Foxpaw "What do you mean?" she meowed with a very deep sigh 'From Duskclan huh? then why do you act like just joined kittypet?' she thought herself. Shaking her head lightly "If you want learn how to hunt and bring something to the clan...fishing could be good way to do that...fish smells horrible, but is more eatable than frogs" She meowed.

Flurrybreeze
She- cat |24 moons | warrior | Mate: Mottlecloud | Apprentice: Frostpaw |tags: Mottlecloud, Frostpaw, Creekpaw

She smilled as she noticed how Frostpaws gaze brightened when Creekpaw come to join them "Yes, lets start this" she meowed softy, giving a Mottlecloud a warm smile as she walked past her and started her walk toward deepert to the forest.

Bloompetal
She-cat | 15 moons | warrior | crush: open | tags: Sandcloud

After killing the bird she tryed to catch the other birds which landed only a few fox lengst away for her. Thought they birds already knowed where she was so her attach didn't suprise them at all, the birds just flyed away. Sighing she taked her one catched bird and walked back to Sandcloud "Ohh did you catch anything?" she asked.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:53 pm

Bayclaw
// She-cat // 40 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Foreststep // Assigned: Foreststep // No Apprentice // Tags: Rowanflame, Crowstrike //

Bayclaw followed him back towards the spot where they'd been earlier "So.. If we do have to go get him what's the plan then?" she asked. "Should we go in together? Only one of us? and the other keeps watch in case of danger?" she asked. She frowned slightly "What do you want to do?" with another glance around she could see they were still alone. No other DuskClan cats had gotten close. Which worried her that if something were to go wrong.. No one would hear them calling for help.

Frostpetal
// She-cat // 36 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: To Be Willowtree // Assigned: Frecklepelt // No Apprentice // Tags: Willowtree //

Frostpetal trotted over to Willowtree trying her best to be quiet until she just right beside the other she-cat "Hey!" she chirped cheerfully. "I was out on a patrol all day, I wanted to ask you but I didn't see you around." oh whoops, she realized right away how that might of sounded. She hoped Willowtree didn't think anything bad about that. "So hows your day been?" she asked.

Ravenwind
// Tom // 35 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Windsong // Assigned: Mothpelt // No Apprentice // Tags: Windsong //

Ravenwind slowly walked over to the elder's den as he returned to camp, walking over to Windsong he sat down beside her with a small sigh. "Hello Windsong." he greeted. He wanted to tell her about his sister and Nighthawk.. But that wasn't really something he could just blurt out in the middle of camp so for now he kept his mouth shut, watching their clanmates go by around them.

Brackenfall
// Tom // 35 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Windsong // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Darkgaze
// Tom // 34 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Cranespirit // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Darkgaze nodded watching as Ravenwind reentered camp "Oh there he is." he said before he looked back at Cranespirit "They doing alright?" he asked frowning slightly. "I know Brackenfall's been moping around camp. I was hoping he'd get an apprentice today just to give him something to get out of camp for." he said before he sighed lightly and straightened up. His yellow gaze never wavered from Cranespirit though it gave nothing away about what he was thinking. Not that he suspected anything however.

Stormyskies
// Tom // 18 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Waterflight // Assigned: Waterflight // No Apprentice // Tags: Waterflight //

Stormyskies purred more and nuzzled her again "You're the best thing to ever happen to me Waterflight." he said. He moved back just a bit so he could look at her "But let's continue, you wanted to see the tree after all." he said turning his attention to the large peach tree they were on.

Acornkit
// She-cat // 5 Moons // Kit of DuskClan // Mother: -- // Crush: Open // Tags: Open //

Acornkit sat quietly in the entrance to the nursery, quietly looking out at the clan interacting with each other. She missed Swanshadow and her kits she wished they still lived there..

---

Shadowstep
// Tom // 31 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Snowpetal // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Shadowstep nuzzled her again "Thornkit is perfect, it'll match his sisters name." he said. Glancing over at the last she-cat, the only she-cat to survive he said "What about Daisykit?" he offered.

Mottlecloud
// Tom // 31 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Flurrybreeze // No Apprentice // Tags: Flurrybreeze //

Mottlecloud smiled at the other apprentice as he joined them before he looked at Flurrybreeze figuring she'd be leading the way.

Lionfang
// Tom // 25 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Marblepaw, Foxpaw //

Lionfang frowned "It's a snake but it's dead.. Eh.. Doesn't look like anything killed it.. Probably just an unlucky thing." he swatted it away from them and looked back at the two apprentices. He flicked his tail as he watched them interact. He had to figure out a way to help them get along better.. To help them both get along with all the apprentice's better.

Bearshadow
// Tom // 24 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Creamflower // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Bearshadow nodded purring lightly as they continued to walk. "You're right.. enough worrying about the past." he said. "We can start worrying about our future now." he joked.

Rainysplash
// She-cat // 18 Moons // Medicine Cat of DawnClan // Crush: Open // Apprentice: Cloverdawn // Tags: Crowstrike //

Rainysplash offered him a small smile "I know.. But it doesn't hurt to try." she said nudging him gently. She purred softly "I wouldn't mind seeing you around DawnClan, you're pretty easy on the eyes." she giggled softly. "But I do hope DuskClan treats you well Crowstrike." she said. She hesitated then "I hope I get to see you around.. I heard before when there were two clans in the forest.. Before DuskClan became DuskClan they use to have gatherings. Maybe one day we'll get to do that again.." she said.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me