⚓ The Tribe of the Black Pearl ⚓ • high ranks + giveaways •

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ⚓ The Tribe of the Black Pearl -- ACCEPTING ⚓

Postby autobot. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:39 am

Turtles Snapping Jaws
"Gaze!" the she-cat growled. "look What Tempest has done to these cats. you are only exiling him now? i left this place and stumbled across a group of cats. this group of cats. they told me a cat named 'Tempest' did this to them" she hissed.

(( was that alright? ))
autobot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winx » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:42 am

//perfect! have swim practice so I'll be back in a bit <3
blah

Hi there ya precious beans.

Always willing to help with trades
or pricing pet/item/C$ values ♥
Feel free to PM me!

Got a problem and
think CS staff could fix it?
Submit a ticket!

TH Characters

winx
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autobot. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:44 am

(( alright, i might be asleep by the time you are back, since its late in my country ))
autobot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

talon

Postby víolet » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:53 am

OF FEATHERED EGRET!!

═══════════════════════════
talon of feathered eagle
female/shecat
member of the rogue group
crush on shadow, no mate
═══════════════════════════

meet talon, the rogue on the border of the tribe of the black pearl. she's intimidating, pretty, and kick butt. she doesn't take no for an answer. she's aggressive but obedient to very few. one of those cats is shadow. however, she is cynical and highly judgemental, not to mention a little bipolar. if she likes you, you're in a good state. she's much better to the cats she likes than those she doesn't.

if she doesn't like you, you're in trouble. if she loves someone, she adores them. if she hates someone, she spends every minute trying to ruin them. she feels this way about turtle due to her jealousy. since turtle is spending so much time with shadow, it makes her feel somewhat replaced, even if she was never that close to the rogue leader. she doesn't like spending time with turtle or being anywhere near her for that matter.

meanwhile, talon has quite a history. she was born to two tribe cats. her mother's name was lark that rides the breeze, lark, and her father was little rock that comes out for tide, or rock. it was a stormy night. from the very beginning, talon was different. she wasn't named until she was four months old because her mother couldn't keep up with her bipolar attitude and wanted to find a name for her that would fit. so, she was named talon of feathered egret, after the egret that snatched up her brother.

her brother, snake that crawls under rocks, or snake, was out playing when a hungry egret swooped down and picked him up. he was never seen again and was definitely dead. he was the obvious favorite of the family, and was pampered by her parents. she had a sister who was the runt of the litter, and her name was ashes that fly from fire. ash was a quiet, shy shecat, and was pushed around by others. talon stood up for her and loved her very much. however, one day, rock needed to take his anger out on something. that something was talon and ash. he scratched ash's face, making her half-blind, and he nearly killed her. he struck talon a few times on the flank but she ultimately sacrificed her father by killing him infront of ash. she was horrified.

ash was afraid of talon and stopped talking to her, and this broke talon's heart, but she knew ash was afraid. she never hurt ash any way, and she always stood up for her when others hurt her since she was so easy to walk over like a doormat. due to this, talon always "rescued" her when she needed saving. one day, the clan almost found out about who really killed rock, and this caused talon to become very conceited so know one would question her. she ended up killing her mother after she found out and one more clan member, feather, who was her mother's new mate.

she left the tribe after that because she couldn't handle the guilt that hung over her like a cloud. it broke her heart knowing that she had to leave her dear sister behind, but she would never let the tribe cats chase her out. so, talon made a living by herself for a while. eventually, she came upon shadow and his caravan of loners and asked to join. she was let in. she slowly fell in love with shadow, until turtle came along. it broke her heart knowing there was nothing she could do to stop it, just like when she left ash.

now, talon lies in wait. waiting. waiting for someone to show her a sign.
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby víolet » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:55 am

ASH! ASH! ASH!

name; ash that flies from fire
gender; shecat/female
rank; sailor in the tribe

wip
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby víolet » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:58 am

shell
wip
argh schoolwork .-.
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:00 am

//perfect! So spooky!!

Gaze narrowed his eyes, standing tall, "Tempest is a loyal leader, and I have known him for much longer than I've known these cats. Where is your proof that he has done anything against this group?" There was a slight growl to his tone, just enough to show authority, "And why were you gone when yhe clan was on high alert?"
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXPuggoXx » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:34 am

//sorry guys for being inactive, can someone summarise what's happened?//
xXPuggoXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXPuggoXx » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:39 am

Tide That Swirls Around Reef

||12 moons||Tom-cat||Apprentice||He is semi open to crushes||Tags: Flower, Snaggletooth||

Tide clambers onto Snaggletooth's back, still grinning like an idiot. //sorry, WB//
xXPuggoXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonheart48 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:45 am

Snaggletooth:
She entered into the water making sure to keep the cat above the water. She used her powerful tail to propel herself through the water.
𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
─────────────────────────────────────────────────

┍ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┑
Hello all, I'm Dragonheart48
but you can call me heart or
Dh if you want. I'm a pretty
big marvel fan, as you can
see and I love rping various
things. I'm always up for a
trade or pm, so feel free to
send any of those my way.
I'm also actively searching
for shapeshifting characters
━ ━ ━ ━ © ━ ━ ━ ━
roleplay character storage
adoptable character hub

links:
Raptor Island | link
Return | The Voids
Shatteredclan | Return
┕ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┙

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓.
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me