~Return of Harmony~ An MLP FIM RP *Accepting*

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ~Return of Harmony~ An MLP FIM RP *Accepting*

Postby 'ye » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:11 pm

Strawberryglory stopped running. Now, she felt guilty. Maybe she could go back and say sorry to the filly. She could at least try to make friends with somepony once in awhile. She could try to keep it a secret that Princess Celestia was looking for her for years. Strawberryglory quickly started walking towards Sugarcube Corner, and walked through the doors again, going towards the filly she had seen earlier.

redfeather thought how to answer the question. "Well, As you see I'm one of those famous authors. I don't really know what to put in my books, so I take adventures, so I know what to put in my books." Redfeather explained to him.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ImagexxxImagexxxImagexxxImage
my stocking ❤ - neopets - she/her pronouns - trying for bean 209 and pseudo 103 - say hi

'ye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nonexistent » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:15 pm

"You're back!" Starlit cried, a grin spreading across her face as the unicorn filly from earlier trotted back into the building. She had been about to leave, as she had received her box of donuts, but she set them back down. "I'm so glad you came back! I was afraid I'd made you mad or sad, and I didn't want to do that."
---
"So that's where I recognized you from!" Rainfall exclaimed, his eyes lighting up. "I love reading. I've read quite a few of your books. They're very well written."
pROUD TO BE A, uH, tAURUS,
Nonexistent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:16 pm

Lody smiled, seeing as the two were alright, and continued on her spontaneous-no-location walk.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starryy Skiies » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:21 pm

Quantum smiled. "We haven't met, but I'm a professor at the University of Ponyille as well. I teach Quantum physics. My name's Quantum."
Starryy Skiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'ye » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:25 pm

Strawberryglory kinda of smiled. "Well, I just had to take care of an errand." She lied. Strawberryglory then opened her donut box and looked over to Starlit. "By the way, My name is Strawberryglory." She told her

Redfeather grinned at Rainfall. "Come on, Let's get in Sugarcube Corner already." She told him already getting inside the bakery. She went over to the counter, ordering two small boxes of cookies that held 4-5 in each box. She then put the boxes onto her back and trotted over to a table for Rainfall and herself to sit. She bit onto one of the boxes and set on the table, and did the same with the other. She then sat down in one of the chairs, waiting for Rainfall to come over.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
my stocking ❤ - neopets - she/her pronouns - trying for bean 209 and pseudo 103 - say hi

'ye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starryy Skiies » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:28 pm

(I made a new pony!)
Starryy Skiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nonexistent » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:30 pm

Starlit swung her own donut box onto a table and sat down. "Oh, okay. Nice to meet you, Strawberryglory!" she chirped happily, not seeing the lie behind the young filly's words. Her eyes fluttered over to two pegasi walking in together (Rainfall and Redfeather). "Hey," she whispered, poking Strawberryglory playfully, "do you think they're datin'?"
---
Rainfall followed the mare, sitting down on the opposite side of the table. He smiled as he gazed around the bakery, taking in all of the bright decorations.
Nonexistent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:35 pm

Ink smiled. "Oh good, I thought i had forgotten someone again." He said, looking sort of guilty. "Well, nice to meet you sciency pony Quantum. I'm Ink. No need for honorifics or anything. Professor sounds dull." He was rambling. He did that often when he was confused or meeting new people.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'ye » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:40 pm

Strawberryyglory smiled. That was the first time in years she ever really smiled. "Probably. I can already tell their gonna smooch." Strawberryglory whispered to Starlit

Redfeather looked over to Rainfall, who was examining the place. "Hey, Since you already know my name, What's yours?" She asked him.

'ye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nonexistent » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:46 pm

Starlit let out a little giggle, then she closed her eyes. Concentrating, her horn began to glow white, then it began to spark. There was a large flash in between the two pegasi, and suddenly a small red rose materialized and fell onto their table. The unicorn bit her lip to stop herself from laughing out loud as the male Pegasus turned beet red.
---
Rainfall stared at the flower that had suddenly appeared out of no where. He could feel his face burn and he glanced around the shop darkly, wondering who had made it. Swallowing, he turned back to Redfeather. "I haven't introduced myself? My apologies. My name is Rainfall."
Nonexistent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me