AirClan Territory || Open and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: AirClan || New and Accepting ||Roleplay Thread OPEN

Postby DorkWolf » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:32 am

Reedfeather

Reedfeather crouched down, snarling as he once again stalked the small piece of prey. His paws dragging lightly along the soft ground, he lifted his tail, and he leaped up into the air and landed on the creature with a surprising force. He bit down hard on it's neck, throwing it up in the air as he caught it again and padded again. " hunting went well today. A water vole, two mice and a squirrel. " he dropped the brown creature with the rest of his prey, still surprised he had found such rare animal just near camp. He trotted proudly in camp, licking his lips as he dropped the small animals at the pile. His eye shadow flashed as he saw the patrol, and he licked his fur to look his best before padding over to them. " greetings, swift star, roseflight. Mind if I join the patrol? I just came back from a successful hunt- " he caught himself of, signaling with his tail towards the prey pile " and I am now restless, and you know how much I dislike that. " To his own surprise, he started purring, and he awkwardly coughed before he sat down. He panted quietly for himself, still worn out from everything he had done today but he made sure that it didn't show.

Hornetpaw

Hornetpaw squirmed uncomfortably inside the apprentice den, knowing he had grown way to big. " swiftstar must be so full of herself she doesn't even notice. No one notices me. " he growled quietly for himself, surprised when he heard a sad tone. " n-not like I care, anyways.. " he shrugged, shuffling his back legs to atleast try and get into a comfortable position.

Fogtail

Fogtail raced along the grass, panting with excitement. He didn't care that his paws felt like collapsing, he had to continue. " the scents getting stronger! I must be close! " he quickened his pace, his tail dragging along the soft ground. The Siamese tom felt his muscles shake, he had ran the entire day, after all, but he couldn't stop. " is that.. camp?" He gasped, finally slowing down to a walk as he swallowed. He sat down, curling his tail over his paws. " I can't just barge in.. I need to wait. " he sighed, flopping down on the ground. " boy, will I have a story to tell! " he grunted, shivering as he thought of the two legs.
DorkWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:22 am

- Swiftstar -
She-Cat - 36 Moons - No Apprentice/Crush - Location: Midst Of Camp - Taggs; Patrol, Fogtail

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Swiftstar nodded at Reedfeather, "You may come along as well." The she-cat glanced at Roseflight. "Thank you for organizing this. I think we have enough cats." She looked toward the camp entrance. "Let's go ahead and get started." With a swift flick of the tail, the she-cat was up and heading towards the fallen branch that marked the camp entrance. Swiftstar glanced back to make sure the patrol was following. A faint scent of an unfamiliar, or maybe it was a familiar presence caught her nose. "Do you all smell that...?"

- Jaysong -
Tom - Warrior - 27 Moons - No Apprentice/Crush - Location: Forest - Taggs; Brightsky

Jaysong was quietly tugging on a stubborn thorn when Brightsky began to speak. "Hmph." He growled. "I never saw many cats out here before Swiftstar came." The tom snarled his face at the memories of before the clan had been formed. "Let's just say my father was not the nicest cat to ever roam these lands." Jaysong sighed. He hadn't let anyone know about his rough history. Not even Swiftstar.

- Silverpaw -
She-Cat - 7 Moons - Mentor: Sparrowfall - Location: Riverbank - Taggs; Sparrowfall, Silvermist

Silverpaw chuckled as she looked at Sparrowfall. Silvermist was right. She grinned mischievously. They would never let him live this one off. Silverpaw caught sight of Silvermist's expression, she noticed something strange about the she-cat. Not wanting to appear like she was staring, Silverpaw padded down the riverbank a little. She figured she could catch a couple fish while the two had their exchanges.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DorkWolf » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:24 am

[quote="Kazoo,BegAndCegLover"]
Reedfeather

Reedfeather nodded, listening to his leader with his ears perked forwards. He stood up, shaking his fur before following the four cats onto the familiar territory. He looked around, his gaze looking proud as he seemed to stare at every tree and flower near his camp. " this is my territory, and I'm willing to protect it with all I have. " he thought proudly, his paws tingling with interest when his leader started talking. " wait.. isn't that.. " he stopped, licking his lips as he thought of the name. " it's definitely a familiar one. I don't know who, but it seems like whoever it Is is exhausted. " he murmured, his tail giving a quick flick as he heard approaching paw steps.

Hornetpaw

Hornetpaw rolled into his belly, grunting for himself. " it's to late to join the patrol, and all the nerds are out doing something. " he murmured to himself,his tail lashing. He squeezed out of the apprentice den, opening his mouth to try and scent brightsky. " just great. She's out to. I only need like.. one more training thing and I'm out of this dang place. " he growled, sitting down and curling his tail over his paws.

Fogtail

Fogtail opened his mouth, forgetting all about how tired he was. " is that.. Swiftstar? And Reedfeather? " he said in his head, racing towards the scents as fast as he could. He winced as his tail got stuck in a thorn bush, but he quickly dragged it out and tried to ignore the pain. His ears perked forwards, he felt the scent getting stronger, and he was about to quicken his pace when he felt pain wash over his body as if he had bumped into something. He unsheathed his claws, ready to claw a tree, but quickly sheathed them again as he saw the outline of a black and white cat.
DorkWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arsxene » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:17 am

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵
LakePaw
6 moons//she-cat//apprentice//Tags;roseflight,hawkfrost,brackenheart,birchpaw,swiftstar
➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

The younger she-cat smiled back at birchpaw quickly mewing back an "mhm", she also dipped her head as swiftstar spoke. The nervousness slowly vanished as the howling wind filled in the silence she noticed about BrackenHeart's antics towards her mentor and couldn't he;p but stifle in a smirk, those 2 are always entertaining. Lakepaw looking at hawkfrost and how he gestured for her to stay by his side during patrol nodded in acknowledgment.

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵
SmokePaw
6.5 moons//tom//apprentice//Tags;no one
➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

The young apprentice stood up from the field, sensing an oh so familiar scent. He flicked his ears and brushes it off thinking my mind must be playing tricks on me... THEY SAID HE'S DEAD. Then he heard a slight rustle sensing a rabbit coming into his view of sight.
The young apprentice unsheaths his claws remembering everything about hunting his mentor roseflight thought him.
He leaped towards the rabbit and manage to land a scratch on it. Would the rabbit be slower due to its injury...right?
He chased after it and manage to pounce on it again biting it on it's back attempting to not let it go from his grasp.
Eventually, it died, he carried the new-found prey to the campsite.

Roseflight would be proud of me!

───────{ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ - ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ}──
✦ Kuni/Zeph ✦ He/They ✦ Artist ✦ 18+
─────────────────────────────────

───────────────────────────
Tumblr - Insta - Signature Credit -
───────{ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ - ᴅᴀᴢᴀɪ ᴏꜱᴀᴍᴜ }───

Arsxene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wildfire » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:48 am

Rowanflame
    [male - 32 moons - warrior - crush: open - tags: open]

Rowanflame stood on one of the small rolling hills, close to one of the borders of Airclan's territory. A cool breeze blew past him, ruffling his fur. He breathed in, dragging the fresh air deep into his lungs, his golden eyes shuttered. The corners of his mouth twitched upwards in a small smile. It was his favorite place, among the lush green grass and air that smelled of water and prey. Shaking his head, he focused back on the task at hand. He picked up the three voles he had caught and started padding back to camp.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby literal.trash » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:50 am

x✿⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁✿⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁✿
Cursedecho | Crush; >:3c | Indifferent | Tags; Luckywish | 26.5 Moons
x✿⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁✿⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁✿

Cursedecho sighed, his sister sat up next to him. They had slept in that morning since he wasn't assigned any patrols. She looked awfully torn, and he assumed that Luckywish had a bad dream. "Come on, let's get something to eat." He meowed, his sister nodded and followed behind him.

------------------------------------

Luckywish | Crush; Open | Nervous | Tags; Cursedecho | 26.5 Moons

Luckywish was a little shaken up from last night, she had the same nightmare that likes to haunt her. She shook her head,
clearing her thoughts and followed after Cursedecho. She examined the fresh-kill pile, plentiful and full of voles, birds, rabbits,
and hare. She picked a rabbit from the pile, her sibling taking a vole. They padded to the other side of the camp, to eat in peace.

hello I am literal.trash. my real name is katie and I'm a big fan of plants and cats!
---
none of these gifs/pixels are by me <3
---
i also roleplay, im a big fan of warriors!

literal.trash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:28 pm

❝ i love the things you hate about yourself ❝
xxxxi. briarflight // ii. female // iii. warrior
xxxxiv. twenty moons old // v. tags - open

briarflight silently padded through airclan territory, observing the felines around her as she walked.
the molly's amber eyes closed slowly, content and calm, as she licked a silver paw and brought it to
her face. as she groomed, the silver tabby glanced around the land, looking for something to do or
someone to talk to.
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby literal.trash » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:36 pm

Cursedecho | Crush; >:3c | Happy | Tags; Lucky, Briar | 26.5 Moons

Cursedecho chomped on his vole and scanned the camp, he noticed Briarflight, Reedfeather, Hornetpaw, and other cats. He finished his vole and met Briar's gaze and stood up. "I'll be back Lucky, actually, want to come with me?" he meowed. Luckywish made a face, but then nodded. He smiled, and padded across camp. "Greetings." he meowed.

Luckywish | Crush; Open | Nervous | Tags; Cursed, Briar | 26.5 Moons

Luckywish ended up not even touching the rabbit, so she put it back in the pile. She padded after Cursed. She noticed Briar, and examined her. Hopefully she isn't.. too mean. she thought. Luckywish looked at Cursed, and then around camp. She sighed under her breath. As long as he doesn't get me talking.. she thought.

hello I am literal.trash. my real name is katie and I'm a big fan of plants and cats!
---
---

literal.trash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:42 pm

❝ i love the things you hate about yourself ❝
xxxxi. briarflight // ii. female // iii. warrior
xxxxiv. twenty moons old // v. tags - cursedecho

the silver molly smiled at cursedecho when he greeted her. tail flicking, she stopped grooming and looked
over at the tom, nodding her head. "hello," she replied, "how has your morning been?" movement from behind
the feline caught her attention as she noticed luckywish. briarflight smiled kindly at the cat behind her friend.
Last edited by fall out boy, on Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby literal.trash » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:47 pm

Cursedecho | Crush; >:3c | Happy | Tags; Lucky, Briar | 26.5 Moons

Cursedecho nodded, " 'Been alright haha. I accidentally slept in." he meowed, chuckling. "How about you?" he meowed.

Luckywish | Crush; Open | Nervous | Tags; Cursed, Briar | 26.5 Moons

How are you? Greetings! I'm good! How about you? Thanks for asking! They all circled through her head. It was just..
foreign to her. She frowned a little, so she decided to close her eyes and picture herself elsewhere.

---
---

literal.trash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me