Lives of Legends (Pkmn RP) (New and Open!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Lives of Legends (Pkmn RP) (New and Open!)

Postby Letsgograss » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:46 am

Giratina || Hidden Kingdom|| Tagged: NPC

She looked a the ground, humming in thought. "Oh! I don't really know where I'm going here, so if you could show me around, that would be a huge help."
Letsgograss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodle_Bunny » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:00 am

NPC || Hidden Kingdom || Tags: Giratina

"Sure," the houndoom rose stiffly to his feet again, stretching his legs, "After all, I still remember why we should respect the legendaries."

The houndoom led forward, some pokemon scattered here and there.

"There's a pond over there. I keep it thawed so we have water to drink," the houndoom motioned, "Over there is the sleeping cave. It's kept clean by my friend, Nylah. Arceus knows these slobs won't keep anything clean without our help." There was a tone of disdain when he referred to the other pokemon.

He carried forward, "That over there is the berry forest. My friend, Will, gathers there in the growing season. Though, his eyesight isn't what it used to be. It gets harder and harder for him every year, so Nylah and I help him out as much as we can."

"And that's the tour. It's not a very big place, but it's not supposed to be," the houndoom concluded.
Like my art? Please check out my comic on Tapastic by clicking the banner below.

This is my baby~! I would be hugely thankful if you checked it out. Any number of views helps me out tremendously! Thank you!

It updates Mondays and Fridays.
Doodle_Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Letsgograss » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:15 am

"Thank you so much! I'll grow some berries, then I can help you in managing this place. Maybe I can even get some of the other Pokemon to help out your group," She said enthusiastically. She may not be able to be here constantly, but she would try her best to make it easier for Mew and these Pokemon while she was.
Letsgograss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodle_Bunny » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:26 am

"I appreciate the notion, Giratina. However, getting these bums to do anything is easier said than done," the houndoom explained, "Mew gave them all a new home, but all they know how to do is take. If I were in charge, I would have booted them out on their sorry tails! Of course, Mew is in charge and she just doesn't have the heart to do that."
Like my art? Please check out my comic on Tapastic by clicking the banner below.

This is my baby~! I would be hugely thankful if you checked it out. Any number of views helps me out tremendously! Thank you!

Doodle_Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Letsgograss » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:55 am

She sighed, "I know. Mew is a softie, but I think that's what makes her. Unfortunately, that does let her keep Pokemon who do nothing around. Still, maybe a legendary as intimidating as I seem to be will help in getting them motivated." She then started thinking about how best to get these berries grown.
Letsgograss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodle_Bunny » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:04 am

“Hopefully you can scare some sense into their heads,” the houndoom replied, “After all, the world has been turning its back on legendaries.”

Doodle_Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Letsgograss » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:18 am

"They have? Hmm, that would explain the encounter we had earlier..." she mumbled, fiddling with the berry bushes, seeing how much she needed to manipulate the distortion world to grow them.
Letsgograss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:20 am

Deoxys|| Space || Tagged: Nobody (open)

Deoxys was mesmerized by the spinning of the planet. He was always thinking "Today might be the day for exploring," but now, it was true. No Rayquaza in sight (yet), and a perfect chance to land down somewhere other than Birth Island. Deoxys transformed into a small triangular meter, and zoomed toward earth. He could only transform into a triangular meteor only once a week because it tuckered him out, unlike changing into attack, defense, or speed form. Eventually, the small meteor collided onto Fullmoon island. Hopefully Cresselia would either cut him some slack or was not there on the island, since he knew this was Cresselia's domain. Deoxys broke out of the meteor by returning to normal form and looked around. Earth already did look beautiful from space, but this was breathtaking. The forest was so beautiful. Deoxys planned to rest here until he heard Cresselia coming.
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodle_Bunny » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:44 am

“Yes. The younger generation doesn’t understand the purpose of legendaries. They expect perfect protection at all times, but I know that’s not possible. No legendary is perfect. You can all get caught in balls like the rest of us,” the houndoom said back, “I know Mew doesn’t care about the lack of respect. It’s the legendaries that will care that I’m afraid of. The ones with a vengeful streak.”

Doodle_Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Letsgograss » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:53 am

"That does seem like it would set off a few legendaries. Hopefully, what with how peaceful it is, they'll stick to their usual high and mighty territories."
She watched as one of the berries grew to a normal size, then checked for abnormalities. It seemed fine, so she grew the other berries as well.
Letsgograss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me