🌙 EclipseClan🌙 (Roleplay Forum, closed)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌙 EclipseClan🌙 (roleplay Forum, accepting!)

Postby wiltingwillow » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:51 am

Oakleaf | Male | Lunarclan | Deputy | Crush/mate: None, PM if interested | Lunarclan outskirts | Tags: Maplestar, Larksong

Oakleaf wandered back to where Maplestar and Snowpelt were, "huh? whats going on?" he asked Snowpelt who he could see in the distance not noticing Maplestar yet.

Ravenwing | Female | Solarclan | Queen | Crush/mate: Whitefoot | Solarclan camp | Tags: Larksong

What Larksong said immediately calmed Ravenwing but it was not long until her nerves were at her again, "When do you think he will attack?" She asked looking off into the forest then back at Larksong.

Dovepaw | Female | Lunarclan | Medicine cat apprentice | Crush/mate: None | Medicine cat den | Tags: none

"Mhm." Dovepaw returned feeling a knot in her stomach. She wandered over to the medicine cat den and lay in her little nest and tried to doze off as she was getting sleepy in the heat.

Swiftpaw | Male | Lunarclan | Apprentice | Crush/mate: None | Lunarclan camp | Tags: None

Swiftpaw gulped and stood up. He walked around thinking and sat under a tree, he was excited about training. He always wondered why his sister hated battles, His mother told him the thrill of battle is something she loves.

Whitefoot | Male | Lunarclan | Warrior | Crush/mate: Greywing | Lunarclan camp | Tags: None

Whitefoot awoke to hear the pitter patter of cats around the camp. He stretched and got up, walking out to the clan camp. He walked around stretching his legs.
Last edited by wiltingwillow on Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
wiltingwillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:14 am

Midnightkit|She cat|5 1/2moons|other side of camp|tag:GingerKit
She walked gracefully to the other side of camp no longer caring about her leader. she paw lightly without a sound touched the ground one after the other. A cat length behind her was Gingerkit her brother. " hurry up mouse brain " she hissed looking over her shoulder. Gingerkit tried to quicken the paste as Midnightkit was not stoping too make sure he was too far behind. Once they came to the other side of camp her elegantly jumped up onto a tree stub. " why are you so slow" she mewed looking at her brother who was now catching his breath. " you were walking so fast " he replied now laying down under his sister.

Gingerkit|tom|5 1/2 moons|other side of camp|tag:Midnightkit
After catching his breath he looked at his sister with playfulness in his large eyes. " lets go to the apprentices and ask if they want to play" he purred. Midnightkit rolled her eyes " And they want to play with you?" she spat knowing that it will crush his little heart. " Well did you know that kits who play with the older cats become better warriors' The little kitten mewed with proudness in his voice. " where did you learn this " Midnightkit mewed with coldness in her voice. " from the elder " Gingerkit puffed out his chest showing how big he truly was. " Gullible" Midnightkit muttered jumping off the tree stump.

Ambereyes|she cat|30 moons|med cats den
After sorting out all the herbs she slowly walked into her den. " better get some rest " she whispered as she padded down her moss. Ambereyes let sleep take over her body. In her dream a large cat waked up to her. " The moon will block the sun, All light is now dark, All hope is now gone. One clan can save the rest" The large cat slowly walk away into the stars. Starclan has spoken now spoken to her. Ambereyes quickly waked up. " I must tell Eclipsestar about the prophecy" She got up on her paws and as fast as possible she ran too her leader. " Eclipsestar!" she howled " I have something to tell you, Starclan has spoken to me"
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carpet Sample » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:00 am

Marmalade | Tom | Clan: N/A | Kittypet | Crush: N/A| Twoleg place | Tags : LunarClan patrol, Forest, Twoleg Place

Marmalade got up from his bed and decided to venture further from the twoleg place and closer to the woods. Slowly, he waddled to the fence and peered over, whilst admiring the different hues of the forest. He hopped back down and padded the perimeter of the fence when he found a small gap. As Marmalade scrabbled through it, he could see that there was nothing separating him and the deep, mysterious forest. Suddenly he heard shouting. 'Uh-Oh' he thought. LunarClan patrol had seen him. Marmalade was pretty sure that they had seen him before, but this time he was in their territory. He slowly wiggled back through the fence, and the shouting stopped. Soon he began getting tired and got into bed whilst staring into the sunrise.I think that's enough exercise for one day! he thought.
Carpet Sample

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:07 am

JayPaw | She-Cat | EclipseClan | Apprentice | Crush/mate: Ask <3 | Location: Border Patrol| Tags: FeatherPaw
She padded through the camp entrance, following eclipsestar with a worried look. what did she get her self into?
not even a furry anymore goodbye cs!
i had fun here though sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:39 am

F L A M E S T E P
Female .:. Warrior .:. Mate/Crush: PM Me .:. Tags: Open .:. Solarclan

Flamestep yawned and looked over at the fresh kill pile, which was starting to become empty. Her eyes lit up as she stood up and padded into the territory and out of camp. If nobody was going hunting, then she would instead. Her orange fur glinted in the sunlight as she walked, her beautiful pelt and frame looking like they were stars.
aloha! call me toxic!
absolutely hopeless, but at least im still here
i do art and stuff
my patronus is a st bernard and
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
single pringle but too shy to mingle
11/03

discord: toxicissleeping#7875
dragon cave: Lillianissleeping
amino: send noodles
toyhouse: toxiclilypetals
tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:41 pm

ToxicFoxes101 wrote:F L A M E S T E P
Female .:. Warrior .:. Mate/Crush: PM Me .:. Tags: Open .:. Solarclan

Flamestep yawned and looked over at the fresh kill pile, which was starting to become empty. Her eyes lit up as she stood up and padded into the territory and out of camp. If nobody was going hunting, then she would instead. Her orange fur glinted in the sunlight as she walked, her beautiful pelt and frame looking like they were stars.
aloha! call me toxic!
absolutely hopeless, but at least im still here
i do art and stuff
my patronus is a st bernard and
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
single pringle but too shy to mingle
11/03

discord: toxicissleeping#7875
dragon cave: Lillianissleeping
amino: send noodles
toyhouse: toxiclilypetals
tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carpet Sample » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:08 am

Wren | Tom | Clan: N/A | Loner | Crush: Brokenwish| Forest | Tags : LunarClan border control, Forest, Marmalade, Ivy, Loners

Wren wiggled up high in the tree to the place where he knew his mother, Ivy, was sleeping soundly. He tried to gently snuggle inside, but the hole inside of the tree was too small and he didn't want to wake her. He crept quietly up to the very top of the branches where he could see everything all around him. He had previously seen the orangy, pinky, yellow glows of the sunrise through the leaves, however the sun had now fully risen and he would have to wait another day before he could see the familiar hues again. As he glanced over the land, he saw many things going on; it was as if time stopped. So many different clans and groups of other cats that he could see were connecting all around him and helping each other. 'One day I will have a group of people to help me like that'. he thought. Although two of the sights caught his eyes. One of the was LunarClan border control, the other was Marmalade the well-known posh kittypet waddling into their territory, then getting scared and wiggling back. 'Heehee, I would be much better at stealing and hiding than he just was.' Wren dismissed this thought and started thinking about how he would get food for himself and his mother.

Swiftly, he leaped from one tall tree to another, each time getting closer to LunarClan's territory. He had a plan. It was going perfectly until his stomach rumbled especially loudly and one of the LunarClan border control cats looked up at the treetops,scanning everything that was there. Scared that he had raised alarm, he camouflaged back into the deep green leaves and prayed that they wouldn't notice him. As they turned around again, he crept down from the tree and into their territory. Wren knew that it was a big risk as the clans were very hostile to him and the other loners, but he was desperate for something to eat.

He silently wondered further into LunarClan's territory. He wasn't worried as he had done this plenty of times before, and had practised hiding even more often. As he stumbled across the Clan's food pile, he became increasingly anxious that someone would see him. Seeing the ferns around the pile brought back memories of how doing this last time got him the v-shaped nick in his ear: why was he doing it again? Was he crazy? Wren neared the pile and stole some food. Suddenly, he heard movement. He had been spotted. As quick as a cheetah he dashed through the ferns and around the other trees near him, hoping that he could outrun the mystery cat behind him. This was no longer an easy trip to get food, it was a chase. Once he had heard it hissing, he realised that there was more than one cat chasing him. In the distance, he could see the fence of the Twoleg place. He had been running in the wrong direction! And even worse - he could hear Marmalade yowling in the distance!

Marmalade | Tom | Clan: N/A | Kittypet | Crush: N/A| Twoleg place | Tags : LunarClan patrol, Forest, Twoleg Place

Marmalade heard someone coming. He really hoped that the cat or cats were coming to see him; even a small part of him thought that it might be Snowpelt. However, once the cat got here he realized that it was only Wren, the loner that lived in the forest with his mother Ivy. 'What is he doing here?' He thought to himself. Whilst Marmalade was daydreaming, Wren wiggled behind a bush in the Twoleg Place and hid. "What on earth are you doing?" Marmalade shouted. Wren replied with a short 'shush' noise and carried on hiding. As he looked around he discovered around them were what Marmalade called Watch Peasants - which were really LunarClan patrol- but soon (to Marmalade's delight) they stalked back swiftly to the forest. An epiphany of thoughts ran through his mind about Wren and what he was doing here.Before he could say another word, Wren ran back into the deep, mysterious hues of the forest and disappeared. Marmalade felt disappointed. He really thought it would be Snowpelt! Suddenly, a wave of sadness rushed over him. Wren, who was one his friend, had left him again without any explanation on why he had come anyway. Marmalade fell back asleep.
Carpet Sample

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friskie » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:17 am

M A P L E S T A R
Female - Leader/Lunarclan - 48 moons - form - place: Outskirts of territory - tags: Snowpelt, Oakleaf

Maplestar flicked her ears, going silent for a moment. That happened way too fast. She shook her head, getting rid of the dizzyness, before stretching her legs, ignoring whatever was being said at her, trying her best to stand up.
friskie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wiltingwillow » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:05 am

Oakleaf | Male | Lunarclan | Deputy | Crush/mate: None, PM if interested | Lunarclan outskirts | Tags: Maplestar

Noticing Maplestar, Oakleaf stepped in trying his best to help Maplestar up he sighed with relief, "Are you all right Maplestar?" He asked calmly.

Whitefoot | Male | Lunarclan | Warrior | Crush/mate: Greywing | Lunarclan camp | Tags: None

He stopped by a tree to clean his pelt. He looked around at the camp, the few cats that were out were running around attending to their duties. Whitefoot looked to the forest his tail coming down beside his leg "the patrol must be out" he thought to himself before going back to cleaning his pelt.
wiltingwillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:42 am

Eclipsestar |Tom | EclipseClan | Leader | Crush:Flamestep | Hightree | Tags: Jaypaw, Ivy, Ambereyes.

"This will be your warrior ceremony." He murmured. His ears pricked up, as he listened for cats. He caught the scent of his sister faintly drifting through the breeze, and a low growl rumbled in his throat. His gaze lifted as he saw Ambereyes running towards him, and he grew hopeful again. What message had StarClan sent?

Larksong | She-cat | SolarClan | medicine Cat | Crush: Aspenfur | SolarClan Camp | Tags: Elders, Ravenwing

Larksong thought for a moment once again. "Sunhigh next sunrise? Or at moonhigh," she said hopefully. "We must keep the camp extra protected."

Ivy | She-cat | No Clan | Loner | Crush: None | LunarClan Outskirts | Tags: Eclipsestar

Ivy slept, and had an abbreviated dream of the prophecy as well, but not enough to know it was a prophecy. In the dream she saw the eclipse, and then the five cats. At once she recognised the threat of Eclipsestar in the forest, as a leader, and shivered with the thought of it.

Snowpelt | Tom | LunarClan | Warrior | Crush: N/A | LunarClan Outskirts | Tags : Maplestar, Oakleaf, Wren, Marmalade, Ivy

Snowpelt then looked at Maplestar with surprise, before looking at Oakleaf with worry. He knew his leader had nine lives, but was this some kind of illness? His eyes flashed with a warning look, and his ears pricked up to see if anyone was sneaking up on them. Suddenly he caught the scent of a kittypet in the wind, as well as the smell of crisp, fresh grass after rain. The second scent was similar to Ivy's, and at once he grew tense. He looked up, and saw a flash of brown fur caught on one of the trees up high. At once he thought.

Featherpaw | She-cat | EclipseClan | Apprentice | Crush: None | EclipseClan Camp | Tags: Jaypaw, Eclipsestar, Echobreeze

Suddenly she heard a yowl from the Hightree and her ears twitched as she caught the scent of Jaypaw. Was it her warrior ceremony? She smiled to herself and looked up at Echobreeze with wide eyes. Featherpaw then lifted her chin, and quickly flicked her tail in the direction of the hightree. "Eclipsestar is at the hightree," she chanted softly. She smiled slightly, as her ears twitched to listen to the Camp.

Dewmist | She-cat | LunarClan | Queen | Crush/mate: Open | Queen's Den | Tags: 3 kits

Dewmist purred softly, stretched, before sitting down with the kit again, smiling at them. She was proud of the three kits, and couldn't wait for them to get apprenticed in the next 4 moons.

Brokenheart | Tom | LunarClan | Elder | Crush: None | Elders Den | Tags: None

Brokenheart sat up in his nest, with his ears erect. He looked around, before his whiskers twitched as he caught the scent of some cat. He realised it was the kittypet Marmalade, and settled down again.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me