please lock/delete/ etc <3

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ❝ mistclan ❞ ▕ ▎o&a

Postby danheng » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:43 am

as wolfkit poked his head up, dappledstar purred in joy, crouching down to greet him. she bumped her nose with his, and looked back up to his mother. "of course! I'll ask an apprentice to bring you some moss balls soaked in water when I get a chance." she hurried out to the fresh kill pile and surveyed the few pieces left. a soft feathered dove lay to the side, so dappledstar grabbed it and rushed back to the nursery. she figured the mother would appreciate some new soft bedding, and feathers often did the job. as she padded back to ivywind she lay the bird down and lay down again, eye to eye with wolfkit. "hello little one." she purred gently.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:54 am

D U S T S O N G

Dustsong sat by the warriors' den. His silver gaze was staring up at the sky. The breeze was brushing against his light brown tabby pelt. Dustsong laid down in the cool grass. He was prepared to be bothered by anyone asking him to possibly going hunting or going patroling. The young tom sighed softly and laid his head on his paws. He closed his silver eyes.

I V Y W I N D

"Thank you." Ivywind meowed again to Dappledstar. Dappledstar had given her a dove, which had incredibly soft feathers. The she-cat was extra careful when plucking out the feathers to make sure they wouldn't get ruined.
Ivywind knew hiw much Wolfkit loved to sleep on feathers. Whenever one fell out, it was his toy for the day.

W O L F K I T

He let out a squealed as she booped his nose, he was disappointed when the she-cat left, but then was overjoyed when she came back. "Hi Dappledstar!" Wolfkit purred softly to the she-cat. "How are you doing today?" The energetic kit asked her with a warm smile on his face.

H O L L Y T A I L

The light brown she-cat smiled at Whitebirch. She as saying to him through a smile, you have no need to be embarrassed. Hollytail looked towards Snowbrook and nodded. "Right." She said confidently.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:58 am

D U S K C L O U D
Medicine cat, Tags: Juniperpaw

Duskcloud kept a careful eye on Juniperpaw as she worked her way up the rocky cliffs, climbing up close behind her to catch her if she slipped. He knew he was livid sometimes because of his blurry eyesight but he couldn't imagine how frustrating it must be for Juniperpaw sometimes. But the apprentice always seemed to manage to keep a positive outlook and he respected her for that--she was even better than him, definitely. They arrived at the river and Duskcloud sighed, "The river has risen a lot," he murmured, padding over to the bank, "But we may still be able to save some of the herbs."

M O O N P A W
Apprentice, Tags: Jaypaw

"I would have been able to catch that mouse if the stupid wind hadn't made so much noise!" Moonpaw protested, but shook his head shrugging his shoulders good-naturedly, "So I'll definitely win this time," he purred.

H A W K W I N G
Warrior, Tags: Paleheather

"Oh, I'm sorry," Hawkwing said, taking a step towards Paleheather, "It was my fault--I just woke up and wasn't looking where I was going." he gave a concerned tilt of his head and stepped back into the den to draw up next to Paleheather. He gently rested his tail against her shoulder, lowering his head to see her face closer, "Are you ok?" he asked, "Do you want to talk about it?"
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:58 am

S N O W B R O O K !!
    ( sex; female ) ( age; 40 moons ) ( rank; warrior ) ( tags; patrol )

The nimble she-cat bounded across the mist and dew covered terrain, beckoning with her tail to Moonpaw, Jaypaw, Hollytail, and Whitebirch to follow. She felt slightly self conscious to be leading a patrol, even though she was older than most of the cats in her clan. She had always desired to be a deputy, or a leader, so she pushed down her thoughts and continued on. "We'll split up. Whitebirch, take the apprentices and hunt, Hollytail and I will mark the borders."
quitting
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwi sauce » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:13 am

xx𝐊 𝐄 𝐒 𝐓 𝐑 𝐄 𝐋 𝐖 𝐈 𝐍 𝐃
xx.xxxTOM ► 41 M ► WARRIOR ► CRUSH: --- ► LOC: CAMP ► TAGGED: ONYXPAW
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    The tomcat had been well enough awake when announcements for the patrol rang out. Naturally the warrior had perked his ears and sat a little straighter, as if perhaps his ready posture might somehow incline Snowbrook to add him to her entourage. The day was young and Kestrelwind hadn’t done much of anything but see to his morning grooming; he’d not even gone to collect Onyxpaw for breakfast. Speaking of, the black she-cat was patiently awaiting him - presumably - and was monitoring the patrol also. Seeing as his name hadn't been among those called he took that as license to go about his day as per usual. "Onyxpaw," the black and gold warrior chirruped merrily, making long strikes for the apprentice. "Ready to begin the day?"
Last edited by kiwi sauce on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
kiwi sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phayraoh » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:19 am

ѕιngιngjay | ♀ | мed caт | 38 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Ivywind, Wolfkit, Dappledstar] Watching the two cats go with fondness in her eyes, the kind molly got to work on their stores. When she finished, she grabbed some borage and slipped off to the nursery to visit Wolfkit and Ivywind. Seeing Dappledstar, she dipped her head in respect as she entered the nursery. "Hello, Ivywind," she said, pawing the herbs forward. "I brought these for you to help your milk supply." She gazed down at Wolfkit, feeling a stirring in her heart that she had to force back down again. "He's getting so big," she commented, "You're a wonderful mother."

wнιтeвιrcн | ♂ | warrιor | 36 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Moonpaw, Jaypaw] Whitebirch twitched his tail and headed out of camp with the rest of the patrol. Once out of the camp walls, he gazed around the forest with delight and parted his jaws to drink in the rich scents. At Snowbrook's words, he nodded and beckoned to Jaypaw and Moonpaw. "Let's see what you're made of, then," he purred, eager to see how his apprentice would fare against the other young tom. "I have an idea. Whoever catches the most prey gets first-pick from the pile tonight, and I'll put in a good word to Dappledstar."

onyхpaw | ♀ | apprenтιce | 10 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; open] The black she-cat padded into camp with wads of moss in her jaws and tucked beneath her chin. She glanced around as if daring anyone to question her as she deposited the fresh moss and went into the apprentices' den to clean out all the old nests. She wondered when the patrol would be back, and when her mentor would decide to show up.
feral and forsaken
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:49 am

D U S T S O N G

Dustsong sat by the warriors' den. His silver gaze was staring up at the sky. The breeze was brushing against his light brown tabby pelt. Dustsong laid down in the cool grass. He was prepared to be bothered by anyone asking him to possibly going hunting or going patroling. The young tom sighed softly and laid his head on his paws. He closed his silver eyes.

I V Y W I N D

Ivywind looked at the erbs and nodded. She looked at Wolfkit and then back at Singingjay.
"Thank you, and they just grow up so fast." She purred softly. The queen had finished plucking the feathers off the dove, but first she lapped up the herbs she was given for her milk supply.

W O L F K I T

He let out a squealed as she booped his nose, he was disappointed when the she-cat left, but then was overjoyed when she came back. "Hi Dappledstar!" Wolfkit purred softly to the she-cat. "How are you doing today?" The energetic kit asked her with a warm smile on his face.

H O L L Y T A I L

Hollytail padded away from the back of the patrol to stand beside Snowbrook. So they were marking and the others were hunting. "Are we going to meet up with them at camp?" Hollytail asked Snowbrook.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:59 am

S N O W B R O O K !!
    ( sex; female ) ( age; 40 moons ) ( rank; warrior ) ( tags; patrol )

Hollytail's inquiry brought an embarrassed chuckle come up from her throat, and she pinned her lobes against her crown. "Maybe I should I mentioned that?" She nodded to the other she-cat, before quickly trekking to the border. She sprayed it, walked a few paces up, and rolled on the dewy grass. Snowbrook rose to her mitts, shaking her pelage to rid it of leaves and sticks.
quitting
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phayraoh » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:06 am

ѕιngιngjay | ♀ | мed caт | 38 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Ivywind] "It's good that he's so healthy," Singingjay commented, "He's our only kit, after all." She rose to her paws and stretched lightly. "Don't hesitate to fetch for me if you think something is wrong." Dipping her head in farewell, she slipped out of the nursery and stopped by the fresh-kill pile. She hadn't eaten yet today so she chose a nice plump mouse and padded to a patch of shade to enjoy her meal amongst the clan.

wнιтeвιrcн | ♂ | warrιor | 36 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Moonpaw, Jaypaw] Whitebirch twitched his tail and headed out of camp with the rest of the patrol. Once out of the camp walls, he gazed around the forest with delight and parted his jaws to drink in the rich scents. At Snowbrook's words, he nodded and beckoned to Jaypaw and Moonpaw. "Let's see what you're made of, then," he purred, eager to see how his apprentice would fare against the other young tom. "I have an idea. Whoever catches the most prey gets first-pick from the pile tonight, and I'll put in a good word to Dappledstar."

onyхpaw | ♀ | apprenтιce | 10 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Kestrelwind] Onyxpaw's gaze lit up at her mentor's summons. Turning around, she left her work and padded up to him. "About time, furball," she said, her tail whisking over her back. "I was afraid I'd have to start talking to the moss for company." She'd managed to make new nests for all but herself, but she didn't mind; doing something with her mentor was worth it. "What're we doing today? Hunting? Training?"
feral and forsaken
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwi sauce » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:08 am

xx𝐊 𝐄 𝐒 𝐓 𝐑 𝐄 𝐋 𝐖 𝐈 𝐍 𝐃
xx.xxxTOM ► 41 M ► WARRIOR ► CRUSH: --- ► LOC: CAMP ► TAGGED: ONYXPAW
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    The tom made a show of recoiling, a look of mock aghast that she’d have the audacity to remark on his tardiness. “Furball! I’ll have you know I spent time on my appearance today!” Which was the truth, albeit one that didn’t loan him any favors. Kestrelwind’s fur, while notably cleaner, still maintained it’s roguish scruff and general disarray despite his supposed efforts. Nonetheless the warrior was all grins and open humor as he ‘disciplined’ Onyxpaw with a quick tumble over the she-cat, “Obviously I’ve been too soft on my apprentice if she thinks her cheekiness will go unpunished!” Paws holding fast to her slighter frame as he all but tossed himself head over heels over her back, aiming to tug her with him into his comical sprawl. “Training! My dear, girl. I’ll be teaching you the in and outs of the rough and tumble!” Kestrelwind brayed, possibly more excited about the event than Onyxpaw herself. "It's high time I've showed you how to hold your own - and while it won't come all in a day, I expect you'll be a formidable opponent when we match up the apprentices for spars."
kiwi sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me