creekclan :: rushing waters | v1 | OPEN

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

DEPUTY?

firespeck - ♂ - played by; ubiquitous.
15%
riverfrost - ♂ - played by; Omens in the Star's
38%
heatherbriar - ♀ - played by; #WisteriaMoon
15%
badgerstorm - ♂ - played by; sike
31%
-
No votes
-
No votes
-
No votes
-
No votes
-
No votes
-
No votes

Total votes : 13

Re: creekclan :: rushing waters | v1 | OPEN

Postby #WisteriaMoon » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:47 pm

x
    PRICKLEFROST
    ( tags: bearstride, thrushleap )xxxxx( gender: tom )xxxxx( age: forty moons )xxxxx( rank: warrior )xxxxx( crush/mate: none, open )
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

indentPricklefrost was rather relieved that neither Bearstride or Thrushleap seemed to be displeased at the mention of joining a border patrol. In fact, to him, it seemed quite the contrary. Especially when Bearstride asked him to lead the way out of the camp; as if he couldn't wait for his legs to get moving. Without another word, Pricklefrost turned around on his paws and headed toward the camp entry. The patrol would be heading toward the northern border, or so he had imagined. You're leading this patrol... you decide... not the rest of the patrol. he reminded himself, since it wasn't often that he did actually get the opportunity to lead a patrol. However, whenever he did, it was such an honor and he tried his best to report whatever he could to his leader.
#WisteriaMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meech » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:54 pm

( oh okay. anyone open for my cats? )
meech

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[➸]-- 1

Postby honey, » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:59 pm

LARKWING!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      [medicine cat] [she-cat] [thirty-nine moons] [alone]
        larkwing tiredly stepped back into the clan's camp, her claws digging into the soft earth. a bundle of different herbs hung between her jaw as she padding towards her den. she narrowed her eyes as she approached her den, praying her apprentice was finally awake. she had woken up before dawn to fetch those herbs, and she wasn't going to sort them herself. her eyes felt heavy as she stepped into the den, letting out a loud sigh when she laid her gaze on her sleeping apprentice. she sat down and muttered little complaints under her breath as she began to sort her herbs out carefully. she took out the dead, browned leaves and left them in a pile, thinking she would have her apprentice dispose of them as a sort of punishment (although it really wasn't).

she recalled how cruel her mentor was, and how much he pushed her. he basically laid all his work on the poor girl. "at least i'm not like that," she breathed out. she stood back up and yawned, stretching out her legs and exiting the den again, sitting back down outside. a small smiled curled upon her face as she watched the morning patrols gather together.

(i finished all my other cat's forms! i'll make their posts later
        all of my cats are open!!)
Last edited by honey, on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
honey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #WisteriaMoon » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:04 pm

( @sike, I have all of my cats except for Pricklefrost open. )
#WisteriaMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ease » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:12 pm

x
      xxFALCONSTAR
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        tom | forty-eight moons | leader | tags: none

xxxxFalconstar only wished to be left alone, though he knew that he couldn't always get what he wished for. Besides, he had a Clan to attend to, and he would have to save his grief for later because of that. With a sigh, he turned to face the clan-mate who approached him, Pricklefrost. He was a well-respected warrior that Falconstar trusted, but he didn't know if he would necessarily make the right choice for a deputy. Perhaps letting him lead a border patrol was a good idea.

xxxx"And good-morning to you as well, I think that would be fine with me. You can take Bearstride and Thrushstep with you." he then turned around to face a different direction, the look of grief soon returning to his face as he stared down into a pool of water. If only there was a sign to tell me...

x
      xxBLUEMOON
        she-cat | twenty moons | warrior | tags: none

xxxxBluemoon awoke in the warrior's den, the troubles of yesterday still on the edge of her mind. She couldn't believe that the leader had passed away, and so soon, too, because she had never imagined them to leave. I bet the rest of the Clan is just as devastated, if not more... Especially Falconstar, oh, how he must be grieving. she couldn't begin to imagine what her new leader was going through, or the other clan-mates who were closer to the previous leader than she was. Even if she wasn't the best of friends with her past leader, she still missed them greatly, and it had hit her hard when their death was announced.

xxxxShe remembered a silence falling over the camp, followed by several hushed voices through the night. She remembered the yowls to the sky, asking why they could do this to their Clan. But most of all, she remembered her leader lying down in the middle of the camp, lifeless. It would be something that she remembered forever and always, as it was a sight she had seen so often but not with her leader. The rogues had attacked them, and therefore she wanted her revenge.

x
      xxPANTHER
        tom | forty four moons | rogue | tags: none

xxxxPanther dug his claws deep into the forest floor, fighting the urge to scorch them along the cats pelt that stood in front of him. A low growl rose from the back of his throat, his ears flattened against his head and his eyes narrowed to slits in outrage.

xxxx"You're telling me that you let a Clan cat go without a scratch on their pelt? How mouse-brained are you?" he spat, hissing soon following his words. He was furious at this rogue for not attacking the Clan cat, but instead choosing to run back to him to report the news. He couldn't believe that he had recruited this cat to be apart of his rogue group, since this cat obviously didn't have what it took. "Be gone with, go. I don't want to see your face ever again. Understood?"

x
      xxBEARSTRIDE
        tom | thirty eight moons | warrior | tags: pricklefrost, thrushstep

xxxxHe followed after Pricklefrost as the other warrior lead the way out of camp. As they headed deeper into the territory, he decided to break the silence that filled the air, since it was awfully boring without any conversation, or so he thought.

xxxx"I wonder who Falconstar will choose as the new deputy... do you guys think any of us have a chance? At all? Even the slightest?" he questioned, hoping for at least a decent reply so they could carry a conversation. Bearstride wasn't one for favoring the silence over socializing, for he was always quite the chatterbox full of ideas that he wanted to put to use.

x
      xxIRIS
        she-cat | twenty seven moons | kittypet | tags: none

xxxxIris let out a soft purr, pressing herself against the legs of her twoleg. She enjoyed it as her twoleg bent over to give the fur around her neck a quick rub, and soon afterwards Iris felt her stomach growl in hunger. As if on cue, her twoleg poured some cat-food into the bowl that she usually ate from and she then headed over toward it. It looks like mouse-droppings! But, it's not like there's anything else to eat... often would Iris complain to herself how she didn't like what her twoleg fed her, and then she would try to catch a bird in the garden, but she always ended up sending it flying into the air.

x
      xxLIONCLOUD
        she-cat | thirty eight moons | queen | tags: riverfrost

xxxxShe wasn't that hungry at the moment, but definitely appreciated his efforts at checking in with the queens. "I'll grab a piece of prey later, since I just woke up, but thank you." she returned the warm smile, the edges of her lips curling the slightest bit. It wasn't often she received much company from warriors, and it made her feel as though she was still one. If only she was, it was much more relaxing than it was being a queen. Not that she wasn't looking forward to her kits, because she was of course.

( @renewed,, all of your cats are accepted! also all of my cats except for bearstride are open for anyone. )
ease

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meech » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:14 pm

( @#wisteriamoon, maybe antpaw can find your rogue orchard. )
meech

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steve rogers. » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:38 pm

name thunderpaw
gender tom
age seven moons
rank apprentice
color ginger
eye color blue
scent pine needles & sap
mate n/a
kits n/a

name greypaw
gender female
age eight moons
rank apprentice
color grey tabby
eye color green eyes
scent lavender and orchid
mate n/a
kits n/a

name foxheart
gender female
age thirteen moons old
rank warrior
color black and white
eye color blue and green
scent raindrops and sunsets
mate n/a
kits n/a
text text text text text text text text text text
steve rogers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ubiquitous. » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:25 am

Tallmist
------------------
she-cat - twenty-six moons - warrior - tags: none/open

The brown tabby she-cat rolled over in her nest, reaching her paws up into a sort of stretch. Popping her green eyes open, she peered around the nest, then let out a snort of annoyance when she realized there were hardly any warriors left in the den. Oh, StarClan, she thought, leaping up and making her way out of the den with her tail swishing behind her. She often slept in late, mostly because she was an incredibly heavy sleeper, but there were usually at least a few cats still in the den with her. The long-legged she-cat opened her jaws wide in a yawn as she pushed into the camp clearing, and blinked sunlight out of her eyes.
First thing's first! Tallmist trotted in the direction of the fresh-kill pile, steered by her rumbling stomach. She grabbed a water vole and plopped down, taking a bite of the rodent. As she ate, she turned her attention to the rest of the cats in camp, trying to figure out what she missed, if anything. It seemed as though some patrols had already left, which meant that she wouldn't be joining any this morning, but that was okay; she had planned on taking Driftpaw out anyway. Tallmist flicked an ear and gazed around the clearing for a sign of her apprentice, but he didn't seem to be around. Oh well, I'll find him sooner or later, she told herself, and went back to her food.

Firespeck
------------------
tom - thirty-two moons - warrior - tags: none/open

Firespeck padded towards the camp, nodding to the patrol as he passed them. He had awoken early that morning, so he decided it would be best to go hunting rather than sit around and wait for patrols to be set up. He didn't mind patrols, but he often liked hunting alone anyway; it gave him time to think and wonder. The tom entered the camp and headed towards the fresh-kill pile to drop off his catches. He hadn't caught a lot, but it was a nice addition to the pile. Maybe he'd go back out later today to try and catch more... The colorpoint tom blinked and swiveled his head around, looking for someone to talk to. He wasn't the most social cat in the Clan by far, but he liked having someone to talk to.
ubi ❀ she/her ❀ virgo ❀ infp ❀ ravenclaw
ubiquitous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ease » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:13 am

( @BritishEventing, accepted and adding. )
ease

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #WisteriaMoon » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:57 am

x
    PRICKLEFROST
    ( tags: bearstride, thrushleap )xxxxx( gender: tom )xxxxx( age: forty moons )xxxxx( rank: warrior )xxxxx( crush/mate: none, open )
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

indentAt the very thought of being picked as deputy, he felt a thrill of excitement course through him. Always would Pricklefrost imagine himself leading his Clan, but he never really imagined that it would become true. "Sure. Every warrior that isn't underage has a small chance, after all." he replied in all honesty, not mentioning how he secretly though he didn't have a chance. Sure, he thought of himself as a well-respected warrior, or at least would like to... but he didn't really know Falconstar all that well and Pricklefrost naturally assumed that he would go for a more experienced warrior that was closer to him. Either way, he didn't really mind so long as the new deputy wasn't some cat he didn't get along with.

( @sike, sure. Mind making the first post? )
#WisteriaMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me