{ ☼☼ SUNCLAN } V.2 ~~ Accepтιɴɢ!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: { ☼☼ Sυɴclαɴ } V.2 ~~ Accepтιɴɢ

Postby Shadow2204 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:25 pm

Icetooth
Warrior; Mentors Eveningpaw | 44 Moons | Crushless | Tagged: Eveningpaw

His ears perked when he heard his name called. He stopped his grooming and turned his head to find his apprentice, Eveningpaw, awake. "About time you've waken," Icetooth commented. "I'm doing fine." He looked around and saw Emberblossom talking to Pineleap. He caught a few words since they were relatively near each other. "We'll probably be going on a patrol today, then if you're up for it, we'll continue to battle train," the warrior explained.

Cloudbreeze
Warrior | 21 Moons | Crushless | Tagged: Blizzardpelt

The other warrior still seemed distant, like he was thinking about something. Despite his clanmate's weird behavior, he grinned slightly. "I'm doing amazing actually!" His eyes gleamed mischievously. "Had the best dream ever, I had a mate and kits in my dream, one of them even had my eyes!" He mewed. "Just kidding- I wish that would happen though. I had a terrible dream! I was about to catch a fat rabbit but it just so happened to be clever and hopped away just as I leap," he rambled, trying to sound dramatic. "I even slipped in mud trying to chase it." Though, like he realized something suddenly, his white ears perked up. "Hey, why don't we go on a patrol together once Lilybreeze assign some or something?" He mewed. Maybe that would keep Blizzardpelt away from the things he thinking about. He can't fool Cloudbreeze, he can tell that he's thinking about something, perhaps not the best things.

Owlfeather
Warrior; Mentors Squirrelpaw | 25 Moons | Crushless | Tagged: Ravenstep

Owlfeather flicked her tail in amusement. Of course the quiet Ravenstep wouldn't want more cats to be in his patrol. She also got up and followed him to the camp's entrance. "Fine with me, we'll just go together, just the two of us," she purred. It would be interesting to see how Ravenstep was like, probably not much, just being quiet and doing his job.

Berrypaw
Apprentice; Mentor- Ashfeather | 9 Moons | Crushless | Tagged: Roseflight

She blinked in surprise. Roseflight had a brother? Well, then again, it wasn't uncommon to having more than two kits in a litter. Though, she herself never had any littermates. "Brother? What's his name? Where is he now?" Her tail was swaying across the ground with interest. Though, Berrypaw seemed to regret speaking those words, she could feel that the aura the warrior had was uneasy. Perhaps she had said to much. Nonetheless, she kept her mouth shut, because she wanted to know, she really did, about her past.

Ivypaw
Apprentice; Mentor- Lightningwing | 6 Moons | Crushless | Tagged: Open

The pale calico apprentice was already up and waiting in the nest, afraid to disturb the cats next to her if she gets out of the nest, and waiting for her mentor to take her patrolling or to train. She has recently become an apprentice and she was eager to do her best, since she wasn't clan born. Ivypaw wants to prove to her clan that she was as capable as any clan-born apprentice; she wanted to repay Sunclan for taking her in and caring for her by being the best warrior she can. She was the youngest of the apprentices, and since she was quite new, she didn't have much friends other than maybe Berrypaw, who was still sound asleep besides her. The dark-furred apprentice had a big mouth sometimes but Ivypaw was glad she could talk to her.
Shadow2204

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hongjoongie. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:41 pm

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Roseflight ❀ She-cat ❀ 29 moons ❀ Warrior ❀ Crush; none ❀ Tags; Berrypaw
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Roseflight shifted uncomfortably. She didn't really want to remember the past, but running away wouldn't do anything now, would it? "His.. name is Oakfall." She eventually muttered. She turned her head away from the apprentice. "I.. don't know where he is now. He got lost on the journey to this two-leg nest." She looked up, towards the horizon. An uneasy silence filled the air. A lot of the older cats are aware of what happened to my brother.. but there isn't much we can do.
very!! inactive!! sorry to anyone
who has tried to contact me/trade with me.
i'm trying to get back into cs, please be
patient with me <3
cat cr.

hongjoongie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lun.ala » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:48 pm

EVENINGPAW
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
10 moons apprentice tags;; icetooth
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Eveningpaw purred "Of course I'll be up for it!" He meowed, holding his head up high proudly. He then gave his tail a quick lick, flattening his fur. "What will you train me today?" He asked, his eyes sparkling with curiosity.
lun.ala

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:56 pm

Lightningwing
She - Warrior - apprentice: Ivypaw - crush: open - tags: none, open

Mouth full of fresh kill the yellow tabby she-cat walked back to the camp, not minding about the bleeding wound on her front paw. She was still very heart broke about her Brother Grasswhiskers death. On day the tom was starting to act weird and the medicine cats was told that he had a cancer on his brain, only few night later he passed away.

Mintslash
She - warrior - apprentice: Robinpaw- crush: open -tags: Robinpaw

Yawning the she-cat walked out of the Warriors den, nodding to all the awakened cats she walked past to. Scretching she groomed her pelt, before scanned the clearning for either Hazestar, Lilybreeze or her apprentice Robinpaw. Noticing the young she-cat sitting near the apprentices den "Hello, Robinpaw? Any ideas what do you want to do today?" she asked stopping front of the smaller cat.

Snowivy
she - warrior - apprentice: none - crush: Cloudbreeze - tags: Blackpatch, open

Sitting near the Warriors den, she glanced around the clearning her gaze stopping to the handsome white different colored eyed tom Cloudbreeze who talked with Blizzardtail. Sighing few times, before turned to his Brother "...talk to who?" she asked confusedly, blushing then "be quiet you dump Brother of mine" she meowed stooding up and walked elsewhere.

Blackpatch
tom - warrior - apprentice: none - crush: none - tags: Snowivy, open

Grooming his mostly white fur, blinking at his sister Snowivy, who just could not stop sighing "why you just don't go to talk him?" he muttered silently, starting wash his face. Flicking his ears toward his sister when she aswered "...Cloudbreeze of course, you mousebrain, I am not blind you know" he said glancing at her.

Petalpaw
She - apprentice - mentor: Splashfur - crush: open - tags:open

Lilacpaw
tom - apprentice - mentor: Wolfdusk -crush: open - tags: Wolfdusk

Silently the small tom stalked at his mentor, who seemed to be looking for him 'good stay there, don't move...' he thought taking his hunting position, staying still, before he jumped down toward his mentor "catched" he meowed playfully landing to his mentors back, not using his claws.
Last edited by Queen of flames on Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:17 am

Creamflower wakes up and gets up, yawning as she stretches. She gets out of the area in the twoleg nest where they have been residing and pads towards the fresh-kill pile, grabbing a fish. She scans the clearing for Hazelstar, her heart pounding as she still has feelings for him. She wonders what his next course of action will be in regards to the Clan after surviving the hurricane.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hongjoongie. » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:32 am

+ Flamepaw ♥ She-cat ♥ 8 moons ♥ Apprentice ♥ Crush; none ♥ Tags; Creamflower

Flamepaw climbed out of her two-leg made den and licked her paws. Spotting her mentor, she padded up to her. "Good morning, Creamflower! She mewed enthusiastically. "What are we gonna be going today?" She sat beside the warrior, who seemed to be thinking about something.

Pineleap ♘ Tom ♘ 26 moons ♘ Warrior ♘ Crush/Mate; none ♘ Tags; Emberblossom

Pineleap turned around at the sound of a voice. "Oh, good morning Emberblossom." He mewed cheerfully. He stretched and waved his tail. "Sure! That sounds good to me."

Roseflight ❀ She-cat ❀ 29 moons ❀ Warrior ❀ Crush; none ❀ Tags; Berrypaw

Roseflight shifted uncomfortably. She didn't really want to remember the past, but running away wouldn't do anything now, would it? "His.. name is Oakfall." She eventually muttered. She turned her head away from the apprentice. "I.. don't know where he is now. He got lost on the journey to this two-leg nest." She looked up, towards the horizon. An uneasy silence filled the air. A lot of the older cats are aware of what happened to my brother.. but there isn't much we can do.
patient with me <3
cat cr.

hongjoongie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:37 am

Creamflower hears Flamepaw coming towards her and turns her head to face her, rolling her eyes at the apprentice's enthusiasm. "First we have to see what Lilybreeze wants us to do first." she reminded the apprentice. "The deputy is the one who organizes patrols and if we are assigned one, we have to do it."
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hongjoongie. » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:47 am

Flamepaw ♥ She-cat ♥ 8 moons ♥ Apprentice ♥ Crush; none ♥ Tags; Creamflower

Flamepaw slumped forwards slightly, but quickly bounced back up. "Oh, yeah! Right! So.. where's Lilybreeze?" She glanced around camp, not seeing the deputy."Do you think she's with Hazelstar? But where's Hazelstar?" She excited bounced on her paws, eager to get out and start the day.
patient with me <3
cat cr.

hongjoongie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:02 am

Creamflower narrows her eyes at her apprentice. "Patient Flamepaw." she said. "Patience is rewarding."
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hongjoongie. » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:44 am

+ Flamepaw ♥ She-cat ♥ 8 moons ♥ Apprentice ♥ Crush; none ♥ Tags; Creamflower

Flamepaw waved her tail in anticipation. Suddenly, an idea flickered into her head. "Hey, is that Hazelstar over there?" She flicked her tail to a spot behind her mentor, gesturing to "Hazelstar" even though he wasn't actually there.

+ Robinpaw ♢ She-cat ♢ 10 moons ♢ Apprentice ♢ Crush; none ♢ Tags; Mintsplash

Robinpaw looked towards her mentor as she came up to her. "Good morning, Mintslash. I don't really have anything in particular I'd like to do, though I would like to go hunting." She stretched and waved her tail. "Maybe train a bit.." She added, after a minute of thought.
patient with me <3
cat cr.

hongjoongie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me