ahoy | wings of fire rp | new and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ahoy | wings of fire rp | new and accepting

Postby doryphoros » Mon May 08, 2017 9:26 am

✪ N I M B U S ✪
{ nimbus ~ 40 ~ firescales skywing ~ N/A ~ open }

───────────────────────────────────
Nimbus sighed, sunning himself on the rocks outside of his cave. It was pretty lonely up there, and he sort of wished that someone would come and talk to him. But no~, everyone just had to be scared of him because he had firescales. Nimbus laid his head on his paws, flicking his tail repetitively. It was just another day, monotonous and dull. Of course, he had the sky for company,
but the sky wasn't any fun to talk to. And, if any dragons passed by, they would look at him like he was crazy, or realize he was a firescales and zoom out of sight. Nimbus decided to go for a leisurely flight, and leapt off of the ledge of the cliff he lived on. An updraft caught his wings, and he soared into the sky. Feel free to interrupt him.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BudgieLover5000 » Mon May 08, 2017 11:45 pm

Iguana - Female - 15 - Guardian
    After a long while of contemplation, Iguana decided to go get herself something to snack on instead. She walked to the kitchen, dodging around small water puddles from Jackal's earlier endeavors, and into the food supply. She was craving for some kind of juicy fruit, and so she chose an orange. Not much of a breakfast to meat-eaters she supposed, but to her oranges were the exact kind of breakfast food she needed. Delectable and juicy. She loped back to the dragonets with an orange in her hand. She arrived just in time to catch the ends of their conversation: fishing. She guessed that made sense, since it's not like they could serve fish here anyways. It would rot much too quickly to store conveniently. She sat down somewhere, watching them and peeling the skin off of her fruit.

Agate - Female - 8 - Carpenter (Pirate)
    Agate was in the ship somewhere, presumably in her sleeping quarters still. She didn't feel like waking up. The gentle bobbing of the ship on saltwater all through the night was enough to drive anyone crazy. She still hadn't gotten used to it after 3 weeks. She rubbed her eyes, heaving herself from her makeshift bed and sliding onto the wooded floor. Hey, she was the one who signed herself up for this. She tried to shake the sleep from herself as she walked to the bottom of the ship, beginning her duties for the day. She made mental notes of what to check, and wondered if the limited supply of Creaking-Be-Gone would last to gloss her scales and fix any creaks in the ship. Hm.

Slush - Female - 10 - Prophecy Dragonet
    Slush startled awake as soon as she heard noise coming from the other bunks. Her eyes slowly adjusted to what she was seeing, and she hopped out of her icy bunk. All of them awake at this hour? A large commotion? WATER ON THE GROUND? A CONSPIRACY WAS AFOOT! She trekked onto the scene, hopping around the water like it was some kind of poison, and standing next to one of the dragonets. She poked Wreckfish. "Hey, WRECKFISH, what's going on?" she asked.
BudgieLover5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dejun. » Tue May 09, 2017 6:31 am

snowpatch~
    snowpatch grimaced at the temperature, not used to the heat that seemed to follow her every step. bored out of her mind, she had decided to visit the areas more south - perhaps make a few friends while she was there. eyes travelling around the expanse until they were met with a skywing flying in the air.
    a small smile crept onto snowpatch's features, who was joyed to have found somebody to talk to. as her normal, perky self, she soared over to the other dragon while shouting a greeting.
dejun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Tue May 09, 2017 6:51 am

✪ N I M B U S ✪
{ nimbus ~ 40 ~ firescales skywing ~ snowpatch }

Nimbus almost fell out of the sky from shock when he saw an Icewing flying towards him. Panic raced through his veins,
and his tail began to lash, causing him to wobble and lose his balance. "H-hi!" He stuttered, a flush of embarrassment coloring his scales. "What are you doing?" He said, flapping his wings to keep his balance. "I'm a f-firescales, you don't want to be near me. All I'll do is just hurt you..."
Nimbus said in a quieter tone. Why this Icewing would want to approach him was beyond him.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dejun. » Tue May 09, 2017 10:52 am

𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────
    age/gender; eighteen/female | tribe/species; pyrrhian/icewing | tags; nimbus
    snowpatch's eyes widened with curiosity when she found out they had firescales. "oh, woah!" she squeaked, smile blossoming even further. "well, there's no way for you to hurt me if i don't touch you, right? i've only ever heard of you guys before!"
    starting to circle around the skywing, she seemed to start admiring the light glow of the scales.
dejun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Wed May 10, 2017 11:24 am

Raptor | Male | SkyWing | Prophecy | Tags: Everyone

"Of COURSE," he agreed loudly, nodding to Jellyfish and Jaguar. "At least SOMEONE else is concerned about breakfast." Getting to his talons, he flexed his wings, stabbing a talon in the direction of the exit. "WE'RE LEAVING!" Raptor announced, grabbing Wreck's talons and hauling him to his feet as he strode towards the tunnel.

Tombbreaker | Male | Sand/Night | Pirate | Tags: Mistral, Platinum, Blacktip

Tombbreaker didn't notice Platinum's glare, although he tossed down a rope for him to pull and release the sails, figuring he should at least do the work. With Mistral, that was different. If it were just him and her with the task, he'd do it all himself, as much as he hated that. But Platinum - god, he was clumsier than her. "Hey, I feel you," he replied, winding a rope around the wooden post and tying it so it was out of the way. "Don't worry. Getting there's not gonna take long. If we hurry up." Although a stab in Platinum's direction, he really just enjoyed watching him get all flustered and angry. Tugging at the knot to make sure it was secure, he gave a thumbs-up to Mistral, then flew up to join her. In one fluid motion, he pulled out his pistol and spun it in his talons, halting it as he grabbed the butt of the gun and raised it towards the sky. Pulling the trigger and releasing a loud bang, he barked, "SET SAIL!"
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dejun. » Wed May 10, 2017 2:06 pm

💦 mako
    age/gender; thirty-five/male | tribe/species; pirates/seawing | tags; agate
    mako woke up from his peaceful slumber when he heard a muffled thud from his chambers. the loud noise brought the seawing to full attention, who let out a yawn and clambered out of bed. "ah, great. another day on the waters." he mumbled sarcastically to himself, though secretly he quite enjoyed the ship.
    the seawing sauntered out of the room, heading downstairs to retrieve his equipment. on the way there, mako spotted a young skywing - presumably the vessel's carpenter. he jerked his head towards them in greeting and expressed a greeting.
dejun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yveltal » Wed May 10, 2017 2:39 pm

⚓ gyre - with no one/open

the pilot of the vessel was idly watching the crew get the ship ready to set sail, before turning her gaze back to the water. another day to have to deal with blacktip's orders. did gyre have to stick around? not really. but she had grown rather fond of the ship during the time as her pilot, and didn't want to leave her just yet. plus, this was one of her chances at real adventure. the thrill of travelling the seas; who would want to give it up? but gyre was dragged out of her thoughts as the sound of a gunshot and tombbreaker's shout rang through the air. she rolled her eyes and moved to the helm as the boat began to move, spinning the wheel to the right a bit before steadying it, remembering the quickest route to laenteglos. gyre was never really interested in plundering towns like laenteglos, but she supposed there was some excitement in it. she had stolen the opal on her forehead from a shop in the same town once, those she couldn't remember the exact one. at times she had considered enchanting it, but didn't know what spell to enchant it with. maybe some sort of healing spell? that'd be useful. but gyre focused on piloting the ship, remembering each obstacle along the route.
Yveltal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Thu May 11, 2017 4:02 am

✪ N I M B U S ✪
{ nimbus ~ 40 ~ firescales skywing ~ N/A ~ snowpatch }

Nimbus recoiled in shock, staring in awe at the small Icewing who was amazed by his firescales. "O-oh. Well, yeah. It's just that..." He trailed off, eyes following the Icewing flittering around him. "Uh, w-what's your name?" He internally cursed himself for being so unbearably awkward. "I-I'm Nimbus." He said.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broner » Thu May 11, 2017 11:10 am

Wreck|Male|Prophecy|Tags: everyone
"M-AAA!" Wreckfish was about to reply to Slush when Raptor gripped his forearm and dragged him away. "Fishing," he called behind him as they vanished through the tunnel. He liked the warmth of the SkyWing's scales against his, like a perpetual heat rock. It was always like that with those firebreathers. Wreck's tags jangled as he was bustled down the hall and to the doorway. "Y'know, I'm sick of being quiet. I wanna SPLASH, you know?" he said loudly to Raptor, thwaping him with his wings.

Mistral|Female|Pirate|Tags: Tombbreaker, Blacktip
"AYOOO!" Mistral howled, zipping in circles around Tombbreaker's head. "Let's go! Rrra! Fight! Kick their smoke-breathin' tails!" The SkyWing drew her sword again, stabbing at the air.
wildlife biology guy | he/him | ENG/ESP/日本語
食うか食われるかそこには上も下もなく。ただひたすらに食は生の特権であった。
broner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me