A Ferret's Life (One on Two RP)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: A Ferret's Life (One on Two RP, Taking Auditions!)

Postby -Audio.Hound- » Sat May 22, 2010 9:25 am

((Alrighty!))

Daisy sighed. Emma had been gone for over six hours, and now her little sister, Kalyee, had come over to her cage to play "Dress Up". After fifteen minutes of digging beneath her wood-chip bedding, trying to hide, Daisy finnaly gave up. She let Kalyee pull her out and slip a little, frilly pink dress over her head.
"Now," Kaylee said. "You'll be Princess Daisy, and I'll be Queen Kaylee."
"Again? We played this every day when Emma went to camp!" Daisy squeaked.
Kalyee nodded. "OK." She sat Daisy down at a tiny plastic table, covered in fake dishware, and the tiny cups even had fake tea in them.
-Audio.Hound-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluejeans » Sat May 22, 2010 9:52 am

Sarah petted and stoked Sept, not caring if she hurt the ferret. Sept squealed in protest, but the little girl just giggled “Yes, we should have a tea party!” Sept stared at her in disbelief, a tea party? The young girl held Sept in one hand and walked out of the room, into a room with pink coloured walls and purple carpet. Sarah used her free hand and picked up her favourite doll and walked back into Padraig’s room. She sat down again, and placed her doll on the wooden ground. Sept tried to escape the girl’s hand, but failed. “Okay, I just need to put you in the cage; so I can get some cups for us!” She exclaimed and placed him back into the cage. She skipped out of the room, smiling happily.
ImageImage
"I was a singer
Not a very popular one"
bluejeans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teacup-old » Sun May 23, 2010 4:54 am

Day squealed. This was the ump-teeth time little Jess wanted to put lipstick on him.He clawed at her hands,unafraid of what awaited him for clawing the five-year-old's hands. He had done it before, but he was punished. He got to have the scare of being in a plastic ball in a small area while the family's Great Dane chewed on it, totally unsafe. The little girl's whines were music to his ears. The more she cried the better his chance was of escaping. His little sharp claws pricked her hands until they bled, when he was finally dropped on the floor sending the little girl squealing back to her mother with bloody hands. What had he done? His little heart couldn't take another scare from the Dane!

He sulked in his own sadness, unaware of the towering beast just behind him. The Dane's nose and lips were hanging down, creating the perfect horror scene. Damian finally noticed the long shadow cast upon him. He gulped, hard. He didn't want to look back, he wanted it all to disappear before his eyes. He had to face it, though, he knew. He timidly peeked behind himself, looking at the the black and white mass, it's black ears hanging like mile long highways. This sent chills down his spine, now he was scared. He was scared by the size of the dog, he was scared by the visible teeth of the dog that were bared, looking his way, but he was especially scared of what the future had for him now. How could they do this to him? He hadn't a clue. He was scared, but had to do something before the dog struck.

He scrambled across the cherry wooden floors. He had to get under furniture, or so the humans called it. His mind went blank as he heard the Dane's massive claws tearing into the floor. His tail puffed, like he was a cat. Was humans' sole purpose to destroy ferrets like him? Had this been why Emma left, leaving him to little Jess? He didn't want to think! His face was pale, the floor seemed like miles before he could reach the wooden dresser, hoping to keep the Dane away. His eyes darted across the floor, his tiny legs covering almost no land. What was in store for him?

[Im not sure if this is too much... :?]
Last edited by Teacup-old on Sun May 23, 2010 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
The girl you just called fat...she's overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly... she spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped... he is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars... he fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying... his mother is dying. Put this as your status if your against bullying.
Teacup-old

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teacup-old » Sun May 23, 2010 4:55 am

[Free bump.]
ImageImage
The girl you just called fat...she's overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly... she spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped... he is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars... he fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying... his mother is dying. Put this as your status if your against bullying.
Teacup-old

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluejeans » Sun May 23, 2010 5:53 am

“A Tea party?” The ferret squeaked as he heard the young girl run down the stairs. “This can’t be good.” Sept gulped. He had no idea what a ‘tea party’ was but anything to do with Sarah was bad. He needed to find a way out of it.

Sept shank into the darkest corner of his cage, he tried to hide behind his food bowl. But he knew the girl would have no problem spotting him. He trembled as he heard a young girl laughing and giggling. He sucked in a deep breath as he heard feet running up the stairs. His eyes widened as the door creaked open again.

The girl stood there, at the doorway, holding one cup in one hand and two in the other. She had a large grin, which seemed like a sign of evil to Sept. She placed the cups on the ground and trotted to the cage. She giggled as she realised Sept was hiding. “We can play Hide-and-seek some other time.” She said in her high pitched voice.
ImageImage
"I was a singer
Not a very popular one"
bluejeans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Audio.Hound- » Sun May 23, 2010 6:11 am

Meanwhile at scool, Emma was showing off pictures of Daisy in class. "Aww, she's so cute!" her friends would say. Emma would nod, wondering how her little ferret was doing without her.

"Arg!" Daisy squeaked. Kaylee had taken her to a cage with a large, red mackaw in it.
"This is Mommy's birdie, Daisy!" Kaylee giggled. "You two can play while I get the tea!" After throwing Daisy in the large metal cage, she skipped away. Daisy looked up to see the large red bird shaking it's head.
"What?" Daisy cried. "You think playing with her for an hour is easy?!" Then she thought of how stupid she must look with make-up and a dress on.
"No, no," the mackaw said. He sounded fairly old, but kind. Hopping down from his perch that was dangling from the cage's arched, barred roof, he helped Daisy up and ripped her dress's Velcro apart. As Daisy wriggled out of the dress, she asked,
"So, who are you? I didn't even know Emma's mother had a bird."
The mackaw shrugged. "I'm Malaki. Emma doesn't really, well. . .like birds. She's always been the ferret type."
Daisy was about to ask why, when Kaylee came back with the fake tea set.
-Audio.Hound-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Audio.Hound- » Sun May 30, 2010 2:28 am

(Where did everyone go?)
-Audio.Hound-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluejeans » Sun May 30, 2010 2:36 am

((I was kinda waiting to find out how old the human character's would be...Have you decided yet?))
ImageImage
"I was a singer
Not a very popular one"
bluejeans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Audio.Hound- » Sun May 30, 2010 2:39 am

((Around 14-15 years.))
-Audio.Hound-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluejeans » Sun May 30, 2010 3:07 am

Padraig spotted Emma, showing off pictures of her ferret. Padraig was slightly shy sometimes, mostly around people he usually wouldn’t talk to. He stood up from his seat, he pushed a few seats out of his way to talk to Emma. He stood staring at the pictures before breaking the silence. “What’s its name, the ferret’s name?” He asked, glancing up at Emma.

Sept flinched at the child’s high pitched voice. Sarah’s sticky hands grasped the ferret tightly. She pulled him out, and skipped to the cups on the ground. She placed Sept in the cup, not near the cup, in the cup. Sept shifted all his weight to one side of the cup, thus knocking it over. He rocketed towards the refuge of the bed, well under the bed.
“Come out!” Sarah cried, “If Padraig finds out he’ll be very angry at me!” She added, she tried to grab the ferret but he arms weren’t long enough. “Serves you right!” Sept laughed, however the human could not hear him nor understand him.
ImageImage
"I was a singer
Not a very popular one"
bluejeans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me