Wolves of the Beyond: Will you survive? (new and accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

What should we do about the missing wolves?

Have the missing wolves show up at the last minute, just as the Fengo and the watch wolves are about to decide what to do.
19%
Have the wolves leave and go look for the missing wolves
25%
have some loners or owls show up saying they found the missing wolves and they will lead the clans to where the wolves are.
44%
just choose some new wolves and start without them
13%

Total votes : 16

Re: Wolves of the Beyond: Will you survive? (new and accepti

Postby ladybug5 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:57 pm

I am a Wolf of the Beyond
username:
ladybug5
name of wolf:
Mist
picture or description:
a wolf with cream color fur, light blue eyes. She is missing her left ear.
clan:
MacHeath
pack:
Carreg Gaer
Gnaw wolf
other:

I am a Wolf of the Beyond
username:
ladybug5
name of wolf:
Shadow
picture or description:
a young wolf with black fur, has brown eyes
clan:
McAngus
pack:
"I am in the pack of Carreg Gaer"
"I am a Skreeleen for my clan."
other:

(I am sorry I haven't updated the front page with the new characters. I will edit my post as soon as I can)
I am one of the Wishing Phoenix! I gift good people their wishlist pets! Please do not send me trades, for I will come to you. Thank you. :)

Image Image
ladybug5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gailagj + doglover » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:53 am

Iota/ Carreg Grer/ Mac Heath/ Captain/ Male/Terrified

Iota walked out the bush, terror and fear rushing over him. Kevin the Cheiftain had called him out. He tried to console himself by telling himslef that his uncle was searching for him before he had begun to mock him. This consoling, though had no true effect on the dread of meeting his Uncle. He walked up to him, and looked down and said, "Yes, Uncle Kevin the cheif tain of the Mac-Angus clan?" Iota swallowed nervously and his throat went dry as he held his breath hoping that he had not suspected him of calling him. Iota let out the breath he was holding as Kevin asked, "Why didn't you come when I called you?" Of course, the fool couldn't tell that I was pretending to be his father. My talent is flawless He looked at Kevin and lied, "Sorry. I heard you and I came as quickly as I could."

Kevin/Carreg Grer/Mac Heath/Cheiftain/Male/Suspicious

Kevin looked at his nephew suspiciously. Iota was rarely honest and coming to see him when called seemed out of character. A small wave of anger rised over him, and he stared at Iota disapprovingly. The way Iota's eyes flashed with fear showed that he was correct. "Iota. I am ashamed of you. Why won't you tell me the thruth. I don't know your whereabouts but if I find out, and it isn't good....." He stared at Iota disapprovingly and commanded, "Get me Shadow. Please Iota do as your told."

Keira/Packless/The Assasin/Female/Annoyed

Keira, you are the assasin of the beyond, you must find prey. Soon. Keira was reckless and thirsty for the blood of a victim. But to know who to kill and who to have buisness regarding her kills she must be an effective spy. Her white fur didn't blend in well so she was at the bank, rolling in mud and leaves, to cover both her pelt and her scent, the scent of evil and blood. Kiera was a dilegint spy and assasin, and rarely caught, if caught she would kill the wolf who found her, and watch the pack closely. Today she was headed to the Cearg Gear of the Mac Duncans.
and so the lion fell in love with the lamb...

what a stupid lamb

Gail wrote:Image Image Image Image Image Image

ImageImageImageImage
gailagj + doglover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ladybug5 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:38 am

Shadow

The young she-wolf had paused to take a drink from one of the lakes in her clan's territory. She sighed softly as she swallowed the water. One of her ears twitched slightly as she heard a soft noise. She looked up, watching the territory around her for any sign of movement.
I am one of the Wishing Phoenix! I gift good people their wishlist pets! Please do not send me trades, for I will come to you. Thank you. :)

Image Image
ladybug5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gailagj + doglover » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:48 am

Iota/ Carreg Grer/ Mac Heath/ Captain/ Male/Neutral

Iota gave a small nod and tore out of the camp. Once he was no longer faceing the Chieftain a large evilly destructive smirk passed over his face and he thought of how foolish his Uncle was. When had he not done as he was told? All the time Iota, you never follow the rules. Iota chuckled and leaped agilliy over a bush. He padded up to the young she wolf, Shadow and smirked rudely. He looked at the skreeleen and said, "Hey hottie, so my Uncle wants to see you. Are you in trouble?"

Kevin/Carreg Grer/Mac Heath/Cheiftain/Male/Suspicious

Kevin closed his eyes and let out a tight exhausted sigh, as dealing with his nephew was tough. He was a liar, a prankster, and just outright rude. He knew Iota would make the journey back to camp torcher for the young fae, warning her of his 'cruelness.' Iota told wolves that Kevin was a cruel and proud leader but he wasn't. Actually, Kevin was very kind and comppassionate, especially to young fae, such as Shadow. He lay down in the shade of a bush and awaited their return

Keira/Packless/The Assasin/Female/Annoyed

Keira, the young cold, heartless assasin made her way slyly through MacDuncan territory. Thirsty for the blood of a victim she paused to think of her spying technique. She knew the Mac Duncans were foolish and superstitious as all clan wolves were. She slunk down, well hidden, as both her scent and fur were covered with sticky mud and leaves. Her vile cruel scent was disguised and her blue eyes were the only trait that good be seen, if she wasn't careful, but she was, and nearly invisible. She lay, watching and waiting, to know who would be a customer of hers.

{Someone should come for Kiera to follow. She won't kill them though. She just needs some information and news.}

what a stupid lamb

ImageImageImageImage
gailagj + doglover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ladybug5 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:59 am

Shadow

Shadow looked at the young wolf. Iota is such a strange wolf, the she-wolf thought. She ignored the rude and annoying sound in his voice, but she watched him with a slightly angry look in her eyes. "I am not in trouble," she said calmly, knowing that Iota was just waiting for her to get mad at him.

Snow

Snow, the new obea of the MacDuncan Clan, walked off through her territory, unaware that Keira was nearby. Why me? was her thoughts. Why was I always unable to have pups? I was forced to become the obea. They say it was for the good of my pack, my clan. But everything seems harder now. I have no rank. I am one of the last to eat. I am an wolf, the obea for my clan.

Image Image
ladybug5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gailagj + doglover » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:17 am

~|Iota- The Evil Nephew of the Chieftain Kevin, from the MacAngus Clan|
|Male-Captain-MacAngus-Carreg Grer-|
|Speaking to the Skreelen, Shadow from the Mac Angus Clan|
|"Iota, Now listen before I kill you."|~

Iota gave a small smirk to the female. He slid his thin black tail across her chin. His deep yellow-amber eyes glowed with false attention. He gave a small playful growl, and said lightly, as if he had no care in the world, "Oh Shadow. Since you have no punishment to pay out to my Uncle, let us tour the territory together. What'ya say? A date with your fine Captain?" he slid one paw forward, and lowered down to the ground, as if taking a bow to the young skreelen.

----------------------------------------------------------------

~|Kevin- The young kind shy Cheiftain, Uncle of Iota, from the Mac Angus clan|
|Male-Cheiftain-MacAngus-Carreg Grer-|
|Awaiting the return of Shadow and Iota from the Mac Angus Clan|
|"Kevin the chieftain, nice to meet you."|~

Kevin awaited the return of the captain, his nephew. Sometimes he wondered of the sanity of Iota. He sighed and walked into his den. His paws slid out and he lay in his den, thinking of the well being of his clan.

--------------------------------------------------------------

~|Kiera the cold blood assasin from no clan|
|Female-The Assasin-Clanless|
|Stalking the Obea from the Mac Duncan clan|
|"Hello. I am going to kill you, and your family."|~

Kiera saw Snow, the new Mac Duncan obea. A small smirk spread over her teeth. She knew that the Obea was dreppessed and she was a prime customer, if she was decieved correctly. But before Kiera could decieve the pack wolf into trusting her, and thinking she worked for the good of the clans, she needed to watch, learn, and know of the obea. She had found her artery that she needed to slice in order to bring down the whole animal. The animal she was to kill was the wolves of the beyond, not all but a few, and enslave the rest.

what a stupid lamb

ImageImageImageImage
gailagj + doglover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ladybug5 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:25 pm

Snow's ear twitched nervously. She felt as if someone was watching her, but when the young she-wolf looked around, all she could see was the territory around her. With a small sigh, she kept walking, not sure where she was going.

Shadow looked at Iota nervously. "I really need to see our clan leader," she stammered, "if he wants to see me." Her left ear twitched nervously and she hoped that Iota wouldn't notice.

Image Image
ladybug5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firecrystal100 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:14 am

Gloria pawed the ground restlessly.
Paethe flew to her forge
Firecrystal100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ladybug5 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:18 am

Anna flew around. She landed on the ground with another coal in her beak.

(sorry for the small post...I couldn't think of anything to write.)

Image Image
ladybug5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firecrystal100 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:19 am

(me too)