Poke-Island Adrift (Open)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Poke-Island Adrift (Open)

Postby Lucky_Gray » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:01 am

Kujo marched up to the woods, struggling to get deeper. "Im a lot taller than I used to be. I might not even be able to fit in a tree," he muttered to himself, trying to find a suitable place to sleep. He could probably go back to the medical tent, or even go into town searching for shelter, but he was too stubborn and prideful. Kujo wouldn't be comfortable either, anyway. Finally, he spotted a large willow tree near some water. He felt uncomfortable being near the water, but ignored his feelings and launched himself up the tree. Luckily, since he was stronger and taller no climbing was needed. Just a simple jump, and struggling to shimmy his way on the tree. Most would consider a tree uncomfortable, but Kujo was fine with it. He remembered that when he was a young adult, he was kicked out of his house. He often spent time out in the forest, then do odd jobs, and return. An unending cycle. But he was fine with that, since the locals were always nice. Sometimes they gave him food, or even let him stay inside or awhile. Of course, eventually he had enough money to get an apartment, but their kindness would never go forgotten. Kujo always stood up for that area of the town, since everyone thought that it was the 'bad' part of town. With memories and thoughts swarming around his head, he fell asleep, comforted by cicadas singing.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverdragon1010 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:14 am

Vrocan/Typhlosion

As soon as the Scraggy said that Lana was gone, Vrocan snapped his head up. He began looking around for signs as to where Lana may have gone. Wish squeezed back under the bush and asked what was going on but Vrocan ignored her for the moment.
"Mango, fly up and search the beach for Lana. She couldn't have gone far with those little legs of hers," Vrocan commanded.
She must not be feeling well or something. She never does things like this without leaving a note of sorts.
"Fletcher, Wish, and Secret, help me look for her on the ground please. She might get hurt or attacked at the current level she's at right now. We should hurry."
He walked out onto the beach and began to scan. He found some paw prints but wasn't sure if they were hers or someone else's. The tracks also went off in seperate directions so they would have to split up.
"Fletcher, Wish, and Secret, you should go one way and I'll go the other. I'm sorry if I sound bossy but I'm panicking right now."
He ran off in one direction, hoping Lana wasn't injured or something.
silverdragon1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lostmelody. » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:03 pm

Wish / Umbreon
"Sweet mercy! What was she thinking?" Wish remembered the Gourgheist in her dream with a shudder. "We need to get going!" Wish dashed through the bush, not bothering to go under. She scanned the beach, trying to find tracks or some sort of clue.

Secret / Eevee
Secret hesitated for a moment, memories of being hurled away from his trainer flashing through his mind. He shook his head, padding to the bush where Wish had disappeared.
Font from 1001 Fonts
Cool Person: X

Hey, hey! My name's lostmelody., but you can call me Lost, Mel, or Melody!

I'm in the following fandoms:
Undertale, Wings Of Fire, Foxcraft,
Warrior Cats, Pokemon, and MLP!
You can find me on Scratch as
M_E_T_T_A_T_O_N and on Goatlings as lost_firefly.
My previous username was . m u f f e t!.

I'm an artist, animator and writer! I also enjoy
roleplaying and playing videogames with my friends!

lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Painful Affinity » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:18 pm

Fletcher / Scraggy

He was both, relieved that Wish wasn't actually gone and worried that Lana just disappeared like that. Was she kidnapped? Or did she sneak away? Why would she leave her Pokémon behind though..? He nodded at Vrocan as affirmation he heard him and stumbled after Wish and Secret along the other direction. Fletchers heart drummed furiously in his chest. What if they didn't find her or worse - what if something hostile found her first?

Painful Affinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverdragon1010 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:09 pm

Lana/Cyndaquil

The sun was getting higher now.
Hmm. The others are probably awake by now. I should head back. Lana looked around.
Wait....How do I get back? She rubbed her forehead.Why did I leave. What on earth was I thinking. Grrr! I hate myself! My brain must not be fully functional yet. That rock not only gave me amnesia but damaged me in other ways as well. Ugh. I should have woken someone up. Anyone really. Hergh!!!!
While Lana was scolding herself, something was creeping up on her. It was watching her, noting her every move, waiting to strike...

(Sorry, school and life keep me busy. Also, I might not be able to say much till next saturday. I'll be on vacation with a friend of mine so I might not be able to get on much.)
silverdragon1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:28 pm

Kujo woke up annoyed. Usually, when he's asleep he stays asleep. But his senses have increased since then, and every time something decided to move suddenly, he's awake and glaring at whatever woke him. The once comforting forest noises became overbearing, and he decided to needed a walk. He hasn't met anyone besides the Flaffy, but it's not like he cares. He had his mother, father, co-workers, and adopted daughter to take care of. That's all he needed. Kujo was worried about them. He was in his late twenties in human years. His parents were growing old, and have trouble doing things they once effortlessly did. Taking care of his daughter would be a big burden. She was a spit-fire, passionate about everything and quick to anger, though the purest heart he's seen. Kujo shook his head clear of his thoughts. He had to think positive. Kujo got up from the tree and jumped down, deciding to follow where the water leads. It made him uncomfortable (the water), but distracted him enough.
ImageImageImage

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lostmelody. » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:48 am

Wish / Umbreon
Wish began to walk up the beach, looking around uncertaintly. A zephyr whistled overhead as she and Secret padded onwards. She glanced over her shoulder at Flethcer before picking up the pace and breaking into a slow trot of sorts. She began to mutter under her breath, trying to calculate how they'd find Lana before sun down.

Secret / Eevee
Secret watched his trainer as she scanned the beach. He fell back to walk besides the Scraggy. "You're Fletcher, right? You probably already know, but I'm Secret." He said quietly, casting a glance or two at the shore.
Font from 1001 Fonts
Cool Person: X

Hey, hey! My name's lostmelody., but you can call me Lost, Mel, or Melody!

I'm in the following fandoms:
Undertale, Wings Of Fire, Foxcraft,
Warrior Cats, Pokemon, and MLP!
You can find me on Scratch as
M_E_T_T_A_T_O_N and on Goatlings as lost_firefly.
My previous username was . m u f f e t!.

I'm an artist, animator and writer! I also enjoy
roleplaying and playing videogames with my friends!

lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:57 pm

Despite the water disturbing him, the walk was rather peaceful. It got his mind off things, let him adjust to his surroundings. When was the last time he had a break like this? Maybe it was good to become a Pokemon. In a way, it made life easier. Kujo wondered if there was any humans on this island. If so, could they capture him? What was it like in a Poke-ball? He shivered, imaging a twelve year-old bossing him around and controlling his actions. No, he'd rather stay in water for the rest of his life than be subjected to such things. What level was he? How would he check?? This was too confusing. Kujo looked around to notice he was getting close to a beach. A salty smell entered his nose, and he could hear the waves crashing against the sand. This would be this first time in a while to visit a beach. Last time he did so, he was still living with his parents.
ImageImageImage

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JellyRamz » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:03 pm

Finally, some peace at last ;n; I hate adulting sometimes, Im very sorry for not replying. I hope I havent inconvenienced anyone ono))

Squirtle and Shiney RockRuff are approved, start as youd like

Dolly had finally dug herself out of her work, she couldnt remember the last time shed stepped out of her house since her delightful snack break with Rathian. She frowned and leaned back in her office chair, slamming her fist on the desk and standing up. Marching to the kitchen she threw on her apron and started cooking, it was the only think that calmed her down. Bowl after mixing bowl, tray after tray. The house filled with both common and exotic smells. Baked goods, and side dishes. Main courses and sauces. She set much of it on open windows to cool, on rack and shelves. Shed honestly felt terrible for somewhat abandoning her friends. She peered out the window towards the mill, only seeing the top of the some what refurbished roof.

"I hope hes well, and everyone else for that matter too. Its not like me to be so nose in a book like this. " She packed up some goods and wrapped them up in a red and blue striped handkerchief.

"Maybe he'll enjoy some of these, but..what if hes busy?" She head butted the door frame repeatedly and groaned.
"Think ,think , think, think...come on use that brain of yours. Maybe I could just drop them off!" She grinned and grimaced at her door.

'And maybe see if hes got an opening to fix my fat heads mistake" Sighing she walked down the path to visit the popular island repairman.

The Clefable smiled down at Mason, pulling out his chair. "Its no trouble at all, your basically family. A friend is family. Always and true."
Dear CS admins/mods, Spade_of_hearts and I live together, please don't ban us.
Looking for casual 1x1 rps message me, Im alot more active on discord.

Collecting these on FR ImageImage
JellyRamz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:25 pm

jelly!!!! your back!)

Kodlak
The large pokemon sat outside his mill, working on a small cart axel. He had his legs stretched out and his tail lying limply beside him. His eyes fixated on the device while his nostrils flared, they usually did while he was focused.

Rathian
The legendary pokemon flew over the island, keeping an eye on his oceans while making sure everyone on the island was safe.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage