🌺~AspenClan v.3 New and accepting!~🌺

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌺~AspenClan v.3 New and accepting!~🌺

Postby drift. » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:42 am

Cloudpaw
Tom :: 9 moons :: Crush, Yes :: Tagging Otterpaw and Pigeonpaw
Cloudpaw couldn't help but purr when he felt Pigeonpaw's tail rest against his flank. He gave him a glance, and for a moment he got that feeling... He had to admit, he like the short-legged tom, even though he knew little about him. "Thanks Pigeonpaw. I'm fine now." he stood and grabbed the hare, leading the way into the apprentice den. He set the hare down in between his, Piigeons, Otter's and Skip's nest. He settled down in his own after poking Skip a few time's with his nose. He smirked slightly and said, "Otterpaw caught for you. He thought you might be hungry." he glanced at his friend and added, "Do you mind if we shared it?"

Skip
Female:: Crush, TBD :: 8 moons :: Tagging Pigeonpaw, Otterpaw, Cloudpaw

Skip blinked her eyes open, groggily sitting up and yawning. The smell of prey hit her dark nose and her eyes flew open. "Woah...that's the biggest rabbit I've ever seen!" Skip looked up at Otterpaw, her amber eyes meeting his. She felt like she couldn't break away, and suddenly, hunger wasn't the only thing in her stomach. When she finally broke it her ears heated up slightly and she murmured, "Great catch Otterpaw. You should take the first bite."

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
β€£ they/them
β€£ adult
β€£ headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxΒ©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:48 am

| Otterpaw |

| Camp | Mate/Crush: None | Male | Tags: Cloudpaw, Pigeonpaw and skip |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
As his eyes met with skip. and meowed to him, he lightly blushed and responded "Thank you. but you should take the first bite." he meowed to the she-cat.

[center]| Orangepaw |

| Medicine cat's den | Mate/Crush: None | Female | Tags: Open |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
She sat in the medicine cat's den. organizing the herbs. (yet again)
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdCat1071 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:57 am

She smells the air for any sign of prey, she smells a bird in a tree. "Ha" she was not to far from the camp. She climbs up the tree. She finally spots the black bird. And his beady eyes. She goes for the jump. She's pretty high up in the air. She leaps, snagging the bird with her claw but realized there's nothing under her to catch her she falls, with a great thud. She lets out a groan. She still had a hold of the bird. She felts something sticky on her back paw. She turns around and realized her paw caught on a branch slicing a a deep cut. She tries to get up but can't her back leg hurts too much. She ends up yowling for help. Her golden eyes struck with worry.

Tags: anyone
Last edited by NerdCat1071 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, I recently joined and I am ready to collect all these Damn horses!!!! :3 I hope everyone is having a great day! And feel free to check out my repeats and if you wanna trade let’s do so! viewpet.php?id=255461617[img][https://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=255461617/img]
NerdCat1071

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crescent knight » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:02 pm

Tornthroat

Tom | 48 moons | Elder | Tags: Pigeonpaw (sort of), Skip and Otterpaw |

The tom opened his eyes when he scented a familiar shecat. He climbed out of the Medicine cat's den and padded over to where the scent was coming from, rudely knocking the apprentice who was in his way to the side. He looked Skip straight in the eyes. "You seem familiar.. Skip..?"

((Scorch is just like "Get out of the way." Sorry for my short post, like I said on the discussion thread I'm sort of sick.
crescent knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdCat1071 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:16 pm

She yowls again with all her effort. She then feels light headed and passes out
Hey, I recently joined and I am ready to collect all these Damn horses!!!! :3 I hope everyone is having a great day! And feel free to check out my repeats and if you wanna trade let’s do so! viewpet.php?id=255461617[img][https://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=255461617/img]
NerdCat1071

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaintVenom » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:17 pm

Patchfur
Patchfur takes a shrew from the fresh kill pile and eats it.

β˜…β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β˜…

β™‘ASMR enthusiast, Toji Fushiguro fangirl, perfume addictβ™‘

ImageImageImage
SaintVenom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:18 pm

| Otterpaw |

| Camp | Mate/Crush: None | Male | Tags: Cloudpaw, Pigeonpaw, Tornthroat and skip |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
As he got pushed away from skip, he hissed at the cat. {WRITER"S BLOCK RIP}
| Orangepaw |

| Medicine cat's den | Mate/Crush: None | Female | Tags: Open |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
She sat in the medicine cat's den. organizing the herbs. (yet again)
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:34 pm

Cloudpaw
Tom :: 9 moons :: Crush, Yes :: Tagging Otterpaw and Pigeonpaw
Cloudpaw rolled his eyes at the two lovebirds. He jumped to his paws and growled as Tornthroat pushed Pigeonpaw aside yet again. "What do you want with her?" he asked the black tom. He glared at Skip suspiciously, but shut his jaws.

Skip
Female:: Crush, TBD :: 8 moons :: Tagging Pigeonpaw, Otterpaw, Cloudpaw

Skip gratefully leaned down and took a bite. She glanced up in surprise as a deep familiar voice rang through the den. She flattened her ears and stood up. "Hey. No need to be violent... Scorch." she mewed, her voice calm. "You're part of the clan, I hear." she said, her tail flicking casually
Last edited by drift. on Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hey! im drift
β€£ they/them
β€£ adult
β€£ headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxΒ©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lullaby » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:37 pm

Female | 39 moons | Loner | Tags; , Twistedface, Blacktuff|

[center].:{+}:. The she cat laughed hoarsely, rolling onto her paws to meet the warriors gaze. .:{+}:.' 'Foolish mouse brain. I don't give up on something until I've won.' '.:{+}:. The calico cat hissed, launching herself once again at the she cat. She swerved her body as the cat attempted to move out of the way, ensuring she'd be able to pin her. She kept adjusting her grip, afraid that the much more expierenced cat would knock her off. She laid an unsheathed paw on the cat's muzzle, curling her paws. Her claws began to sink shallow cuts into the she cats skin. She repeated this process, sparing time to brace herself for the next attack and her defense. .:{+}:.
Last edited by lullaby on Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lulu . adult . she/her . taken :o] . <3 . art credit!!
lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:41 pm

Pigeonpaw watched the other cats calmly, his mind slipping into thought. Before long he heard a cat coming by and looked over to see Scorch, now Tornthroat, making his way over. When the tom passed by the most he did was flattened ears, more from surprise then anger. He was never good at defending himself, so this was nothing new."Skip needs rest Tornthroat, maybe you should leave her alone."he spoke up, remembering what Skip had told him about Scorch. Certainly the she-cat didn't want to see him?

Twistedface could tell the loner was determined to win the battle, even though she was clearly suffering more then the clan cats. Instantly she rolled back, though she was loosing some energy and the wounds she had received stung. This cat may not be as experienced as Twistedface was, but she could steal inflict a nasty wound if she wanted."Leave!"she spat jumping forward as she attempted to claw the she-cat's face. If she could scare the cat enough they may leave, which was what Twistedface was hoping for.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me