{ ☼☼ SUNCLAN } V.2 ~~ Accepтιɴɢ!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: { ☼☼ SUNCLAN } V.2 ~~ Accepтιɴɢ!

Postby ColonelHamster » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:02 am

Bruce
────────────────────────────────────
{Age: 24 Moons | Gender: Tom | Rank: Loner | Tags: Rivertail}

Bruce only looked at Rivertail, her words echoing the thoughts that often kept him awake. He made no more comments on the issue when Rivertail brought up hunting. He had suspected, or st least hoped she would change the subject and get back to hunting after his teasing. Hunting was the main reason for coming out this way after all. There was however, a small part of him that wanted to continue with the playful banter with her, but with the questions about whether or not he would be staying, he felt more then happy to focusing on hunting. "I would have to be noseless not too." Bruce retorted after taking a second to scent the air. "So, the mouse is the target?" Bruce asked, giving Rivertail a glance as he stepped forward towards the mouse scent, careful as he placed his paw on the ground. It was quite strange, his leg was feeling much better, but it was odd for him to relearn how to use it properly again. The tip of his tail twitched as he took in the scent, it made his mouth water just thinking about it. It seemed like years since he had last hunted, and he hoped he hadn't gotten to far out practice. No, of course not, I know this to well. My leg however... I'll need to keep that in mind before I rush in to fast. Bruce noted to himself glancing back, as long as he didn't get in to big of a rush, he thought he would be fine.

Tinykit
{Age: 6 Moons | Gender: Tom | Rank: Kit | Tags: Lochkit}

Tinykit nodded as he watched Lochkit go get the moss ball. When Lochkit returned with the moss ball, Tinykit grinned. "I wouldn't get so distracted if I were you!" Tinykit snatched up the moss ball, then pressed the moss to Lochkit's pelt. Tinykit dropped the moss then leapt back. "Catch me if you can!" Tinykit called out as he turned to run.
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: { ☼☼ Sυɴclαɴ } V.2 ~~ Accepтιɴɢ

Postby lun.ala » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:22 pm

LOCHKIT
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
4 moons kit tags;; tinykit
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

"Mouse-" Lochkit cut himself off, snatching up the moss ball. He quickly started chasing Tinykit, struggling to catch up with the older's speed. Just then, an idea suddenly popped in his head. The kit spotted a rock in his path and pretended to trip over it, letting out a yowl. He had to admit, it wasn't fair if it did work but it was almost impossible to catch up with Tinykit.
lun.ala

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:46 am

Rivertail ♀

His following silence and agreement to change the subject seemed to confirm her fears. He didn't know the answer, maybe he wouldn't know until all of the clan was staring at him in the clearing. Sadly, that didn't seem like the makings of a warrior to wait until the last minute to decide. Bruce wasn't a warrior though, he was a loner. The right choice would become obvious to him eventually, just not today. Keeping low and a bit behind him, she nods and focuses on their hunting. "Steady, use your tail to make up for the balance if your leg can't. Light steps, get at close as you can since pouncing isn't the best choice." Wondering if he'd be able to balance himself after a pounce; much less make a good pounce.
Quitting CS, looking to sell Lists and Store pets for art
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby operative_loren » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:32 am

~Barkfur~

Barkfur nodded. "You're right," he said. "No need to over-complicate it." With that, he turned back to face ahead and focus on the task at hand.
Jaws parted to try and detect the lingering scent of badger, he was successful, and began to follow a trail in the direction of the border's edge. As the scent grew fainter and fainter, Barkfur was wondering whether or not to give up there, when suddenly the stench wafted towards him again, stronger than before, and mixed with something else.
Fearing the worst, Barkfur followed the new scent trail to its source, keeping low. Peering through some bushes, Barkfur finally came upon the source of the warped stench. A badger cub lay sprawled across the earth, a patch of dried blood beneath its corpse - or what was left of it. Its flesh had been torn into, wreathed by the unmistakable smell of fox. Upon further investigation, it didn't take long to find out that the remaining members of the badger family had managed to escape across the border, abandoning their half-formed sett.
operative_loren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ColonelHamster » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:30 pm

Bruce
{Age: 24 Moons | Gender: Tom | Rank: Loner | Tags: Rivertail}

Bruce blinked, what she said seamed to obvious him, but he then realized he hadn't been using his tail very well. His pride was slightly wounded as the remark about not pouncing. He felt rather silly for taking such a small comment with such a heavy blow, but that made him all the more determined to show off his hunting skills. Bruce let out his breath, slowly and quietly. He crepped forward, angling his tail in odd ways to find his balance. As he moved forwardhe he found it a lot easier to move then what he had expected. His pelt tingled as he got closer, his heart starting to race. This was it, this was the reason he lived in the forest. This feeling of excitement, the rush of adrenaline. He glanced back at Rivertail with a 'watch this' look, from both excitement, and just a 'hint' of trying to show off. His leg would throw him off a little, but he was fairly certain he could catch the mouse. As he was finally able to set his eyes on the mouse, instinct immediately took other. He moved forward with careful steps, and despite the thoughts in the back of his mind, Bruce felt himself preparing for a leap. Just before he did, he caught himself as his leg started to throb. He froze, then took control back over himself, he wanted to do this. This was it, he was so close to could taste the mouse, just one more- *snap*. The mouse turned it's head, it's eyes looking directly into Bruce's. For a second the two just looked at each other, less then a taillength away, then Bruce hooked his claws into the mouse. It let out a squeak as it was dragged closer to Bruse's mouth for the final bite.

Tinykit
{Age: 6 Moons | Gender: Tom | Rank: Kit | Tags: Lochkit}

Tinykit came to a halting stop when he heard a cry from behind him. Tinykit jerked his head around, looking back just in time to see Lochkit crash onto the twoleg nest floor. Tinykit hadn't realized how far he had gotten ahead of the younger kit, he would have been impressed with himself, If he hadn't just seen Lochkit fall to the florr. "Lochkit! Lochkit are you alright!" Tinykit called as he ran back, stooping only a taillength away. I hope his mom doesn't kill me! She is about as bad as mine! Tinykit thought, his heart pounding in his chest.

(The cycle of 'I thought I already posted a reply' continues)
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lun.ala » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:21 pm

LOCHKIT
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
4 moons kit tags;; tinykit
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Lochkit looked up at Tinykit, suddenly changing his mind. Lochkit got up, rubbing his nose with his paw. He nodded "Don't worry, I'm fine." He replied as he gave his paw a quick lick. "Can we rest for a moment? I'm feeling kind of tired." The kit meowed as he looked around for a place to rest.
lun.ala

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me