||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Postby Night Troubles » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:51 am

Suko|| female || loner|| shiny Eevee (evolves into shiny Leafeon)||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: a cool Eevee named Midnight! Oh and, Yolus
Suko shrugged, "that's fine by me! The more the merrier!" She squeaked joyfully, her paws tingling with excitement. "When do we head out?" She asked, " I know the perfect place to look at the stars.
" she smiled uncontrollably, "it's so beautiful at night." She stated again, not noticing she had already said it.

~~~~~
Meeku|| female || warrior || Leafeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: what the heck!!
Meeku sat groggily up, looking around the camp as she tried to find where everyone went. "Wh-where did everyone go?" She muttered to herself and stood up, shaking off some of the dust that was stuck to her pelt. " that's weird... I thought Seiko was just here. She didn't wake me up! What if something bad happens to her! What if something happened to the clan! " She squeaked nervously, her ears flattening.

~~~~~
Eosa|| female || kit || Eevee then Vaporeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: wh-where did everyone go? (Kai and Makoto)
Eosa let her body dangle from the jaws of the Sylveon. "I-i tried to help you guys." She admitted quietly, her tail drooping. " b-but I didn't do any damage... " she frowned trying to sound more natural but only a mear whimper came out. "I-im sorry. Please d-dont be mad a-at me." She whined, trying to look up at the Sylveon but failed.

~~~~~
Zeua|| male || loner || Vaporeon || mate/crush: pm me!|| tags: where did these two come from!?
Zeua looked up at the Leafeon, the dirt still on top of his head. "Where did you come fr-" he cut himself off when a Flareon appeared out from no where. "H-how did you get he-" he was then cut off as the leafeon pulled him towards her. *I'll Just stay quiet...* He frowned, placing his head between his paws. "If I could please talk that would be wonderful." He stated to both the Eeveeloutions. "Now, I wasn't abandoned I ran away and second of all, I don't need help from two complete strangers." He growled towards them standing up and shook the dirt off of his head. "Now if you'll excuse me I have some very important business to attend to." he stated, beginning to walk away.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:39 am

Taiga||Female||Warrior||Glaceon||Kai is her mate||Tags: Open
Taiga closed her eyes, trying to relax. Her melancholy seemed to dissipate when she felt what she could describe as a small kick, smiling because of it. "They're okay!" *Not sure what to do with her now

Chiaki||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Open||Tags: ???
Walking up to the deputy, Chiaki said, "Is there anything I can do to help, Kai?"

Seiko||Female||Medicine Eevee||Leafeon||Open||Tags: Kyoko
Seiko looked up at Kyoko, forcing a small smile. "You're right, Kyoko..."

Makoto||Male||Warrior||Sylveon||D-don't ask!||Tags: The action~!
Makoto gave his best sigh, not willing to shake his head while he held the kit. "You shouldn't have been out here, Eosa... I'll take you back to camp." Without waiting for the others, Makoto carried the injured kit back towards camp.
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:42 am

Lilac||Female||Warrior||Espeon||Mate/Crush: N/A ||Tags: Poppy, Zenith, Dusk, Eve

Lilac sighed in relief. 'It's ok,' She thought. 'It was an accident,' She thought. 'Surely Zenith will understand and everything will be ok. After thinking this she heard Zenith talk to someone else who was just outside the cave, apparently. The other was unfamiliar. Lilac was confused when he had asked the location of Seiko, the Medicine Eevee. Lilac knew she left, but she assumed she was just going to gather herbs. Even more concerning was that Zenith had said it was an Eevee and they needed help. She looked in the direction of Zeniths voice, and wished to see it, so she messaged Dusk and used her abilities to see through Dusks eyes. She didn't think that particular ability was odd, they were siblings and she was blind after all. Yes, the Eevee wasn't looking good, and just then she realized it was an Eevee and there was a firestone under Poppy's paw. "Poppy! The firestone! There's an Eevee!" She panicked, her voice no longer quiet. It wasn't loud, just at the level any other Eeveeloutions would speak at.

Dusk||Male||Warrior||Umbreon||Mate/Crush: N/A ||Tags: Lilac, Poppy, Zenith, Eve

Dusk did feel a little better that the crack was an accident but still was worried about the fire stone. He watched Zenith talk to an Eevee that was just outside the cave and let her sister see it too. He didn't say anything, just looked over at Lilac and Poppy to hear her shout out, something unusual for her.

Mikea||Female||Loner||Leafeon||Mate/Crush: N/A||Tags: Zeua, Axel

"Hey! You're just going to leave? We were talking! That's very rude. What important business do you have anyway?" Mikea turned towards and shouted out at Zeua, not wanting him to leave so soon. What if this Flareon attacked? She could use a water type to defend her. Ok, so really she just wanted the company, but she would never admit it. She sighed and sat, expecting his return.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:50 am

Suko|| female || loner|| shiny Eevee (evolves into shiny Leafeon)||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: a cool Eevee named Midnight! Oh and, Yolus
Suko shrugged, "that's fine by me! The more the merrier!" She squeaked joyfully, her paws tingling with excitement. "When do we head out?" She asked, " I know the perfect place to look at the stars.
" she smiled uncontrollably, "it's so beautiful at night." She stated again, not noticing she had already said it.

~~~~~
Meeku|| female || warrior || Leafeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: open!
{Not in use at the moment}

~~~~~
Eosa|| female || kit || Eevee then Vaporeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: wh-where did everyone go? (Kai and Makoto)
Eosa opened her mouth to speak, but held herself back. *not worth the argue...* She thought miserably. (Writers block sorry)
~~~~~
Zeua|| male || loner || Vaporeon || mate/crush: pm me!|| tags: I'll stay for the leafeon's safety
Zeua frowned before unwillingly turned around and walked back to sit beside the Leafeon. "Fine..."
He mumbled, his tail twitching irritably. "I was just going to find a river to drink from... But if you want me to stay I guess I'll... Ya know. Stay." He admitted awkwardly, his ears flattened with nervousness when he looked back at the flareon.

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:33 am

Zenith | Male | Umbreon | Warrior | Crush: Maple | Tags: Dusk, Seiko, Lilac, Poppy, Eve.

Zenith heard their remark about the fire stone, and panicked for a second, before winking at the three eeveelutions; he was trying to signal he was going to lead Eve away from the fire stone. Pacing forward, and gesturing for the Eevee to follow, he lead her nearer to the forest. Spotting a berry bush, he calmly told her, "I'm Zenith. What are you doing out here?" Looking at the Eevee's paw, he smiled slightly. "Hmm... Where is Seiko? Nevermind, I have some simple knowledge on herbs." Noticing all the exotic herbs around him, and decided to try and help the Eevee. Zenith thought for a moment. "Oran berries... This leaf, one of these..." He grabbed the items he needed and got to work. After placing a leaf with a healing remedy on, he added this. "You should get some rest. The cave is... Busy right now, so you will rest here."

Eve | Female | Eevee | Apprentice | Crush: None | Tags: Zenith

"I'm... Eve." she smiled at the umbreon's kindness. "I only joined the clan today," The umbreon led her along until they were surrounded by berries and herbs. The umbreon crushed up two berries, making an odd mixture. Zenith seemed slightly nervous as he mixed the berries, so it was clear that he was not too sure. He rubbed the mixture on a big leaf. A bandage? Those two herbs mixed together must be... healing herbs? Eve thought, focusing. Then the umbreon wrapped the leaf around her paw, trying to make it neat.

Then he showed her a mossy, comfortable patch of grass under a tree, and told her to rest. Sighing, Eve knew it was the right thing to do, but instead the fiddled with her tail. "Why? I don't want to."
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:38 am

Lilac||Female||Warrior||Espeon||Mate/Crush: N/A ||Tags: Poppy, Zenith?, Dusk, Eve?

Lilac couldn't see Zenith wink, she had stopped seeing through Dusk. She was still worried about the fire stone and the Eevee, but Poppy did have the stone underneath her, and she heard Zenith walk away. The Eevee's footsteps grew fainter as well, she noticed. Lilac messaged Dusk. "Could you ask Poppy if I could send a message on the matter to Raven? I don't want to speak any more... All of this is getting tiring..."

Dusk||Male||Warrior||Umbreon||Mate/Crush: N/A ||Tags: Lilac, Poppy, Zenith?, Eve?

Dusk understood what Zenith was going to do when he winked, though he realized Lilac couldn't see it. She seemed to calm once Zenith left though, so he assumed she understood what was going on. He let out an audible sigh just before Lilac messaged him. "Hey Poppy? Lilac wanted me to ask you if she could message Raven about what to do with the fire stone." He asked her after looking in her direction.

Mikea||Female||Loner||Leafeon||Mate/Crush: N/A||Tags: Zeua, Axel

"Great! So glad you decided to join us. So, know that we're all here for some reason, how about we introduce ourselves to each other? Maybe this would be less weird and awkward. I'm Mikea. Now you say your names because this is how the game works." Mikea responded, actually glad she wasn't left alone with the Flareon. She flicked her broad smooth tail as she said her name, as if to add flair, or help them remember in the future how to tell if a Leafeon is her. She inched her tail a bit closer to Zeua and waited for their names. Sure Axel had emphasized his own name, but she wasn't paying much attention.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:49 am

~~~~~
Meeku|| female || warrior || Leafeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: open!
{Not in use at the moment}

~~~~~
Eosa opened her mouth to speak, but held herself back. *not worth the argue...* She thought miserably. (Writers block sorry)
~~~~~
Zeua|| male || loner || Vaporeon || mate/crush: pm me!|| tags: I'll stay for the leafeon's safety
Zeua hesitated for a moment before sharing his name, "well. If you just know, my name is Zeua." he stated, oblivious to the Leafeon's tail inching closer. " and that's all I'm willing to share. " he muttered.

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:22 am

Axel/male/Flareon/Unknown/loner/Tags: the brothers, Zeua, Mikea

"I'm Axel."

Sora and Roxas/males/eevees/four moons old/Tags: Same as Axel

"I'm Sora!" "I'm Roxas." Said the eevee brothers coming around the bush.
Don't worry, I'm a friend
Please join
Wolves of incarnation Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3818142
Fox mobs of Chicago
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3876391&p=120121837#p120121837
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimick » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:55 am

Streamline||Female||Warrior||Vaporeon||No mate/crush||Tags: Open

"Funny that we both decided to hunt at the same time, huh?" Stream asked her adopted sister through a lopunny, but she was mainly thinking about what she had heard. I should have been there to help with the houndoom.

SplashStarr wrote:
Butterfly||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||No mate/crush||Tags: Open

"I suppose so..." Butterfly replied, "At least we caught some prey." Suddenly the eevee dropped her Archen, "But they took Kyoko! If I didn't go, I'd have helped!"
Last edited by Mimick on Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mimick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:55 am

Kai||Male||Deputy||Vaporeon||Mate: Taiga||Tags: Makoto, Eosa

Kai walked back to camp wanting to be able to heal the injured as fast as he could, if only his mother were here, she knew way more than him. Stepping his paws inside the cave he imideatley went into the medecine den expecting Eosa and Makoto to already be there.

Kyoko||Female||Warrior||Espeon||Crush: None||Tags: Seiko, ???

Kyoko laid down and curled into a ball, she couldn't do anything useful in here anyway so why not regain energy from the fight. She closed her eyes, falling asleep to the monsters monotone movment, and sound.

Rin||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Crush: None||Tags: reserved

Rin slowly creeped up on the birds, using the skills she had learned from Mikasa. The birds had no way of knowing she was approaching. The could feel the wind against her face ruffling fur. It carried a strong scent of Taillow, this would be an easy scare.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me