||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Postby Night Troubles » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:40 pm

Suko|| female || loner|| shiny Eevee (evolves into shiny Leafeon)||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: a cool Eevee named Midnight! Oh and, Yolus
Suko sat up, her tail wagging furiously. "Yes!" She squeaked, the thought of the night was such a beautiful vision. "I stayed up all night once and I just looked at the sky thinking if I closed my eyes for one moment I would miss something wonderful." She smiled softly, "and it turns out I was right, I have seen stars stamped into the night sky that were as bright at the moon itself." She tilted her head slightly, "isn't that awesome?"

~~~~~
Meeku|| female || warrior || Leafeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: what the heck!!
Meeku sat groggily up, looking around the camp as she tried to find where everyone went. "Wh-where did everyone go?" She muttered to herself and stood up, shaking off some of the dust that was stuck to her pelt. " that's weird... I thought Seiko was just here. She didn't wake me up! What if something bad happens to her! What if something happened to the clan! " She squeaked nervously, her ears flattening.

~~~~~
Eosa|| female || kit || Eevee then Vaporeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: wh-where did everyone go? (Kai and Makoto)
Eosa let her body dangle from the jaws of the Sylveon. "I-i tried to help you guys." She admitted quietly, her tail drooping. " b-but I didn't do any damage... " she frowned trying to sound more natural but only a mear whimper came out. "I-im sorry. Please d-dont be mad a-at me." She whined, trying to look up at the Sylveon but failed.
~~~~~
Zeua|| male || loner || Vaporeon || mate/crush: pm me!|| tags: open!
Zeua laid down and covered his face when his stomach grumbled. "I'm fully evolved and I don't even know how to hunt... For peats sake! Why did I waste all this time sitting around and doing nothing!" He growled in annoyance towards himself. " this is pathetic... " he frowned, scooping dirt off of the ground and placing it on his head. "Bury meeeee." He stated to anyone around.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moondust405 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:44 pm

Acerra||Female||Warrior||Glaceon||Crush/Mate: N/A||Tags:
Acerra had watched as events unfolded around the camp, brows furrowing. Seeing Taiga retreating to the nursery, she contemplated following the other Glaceon. 'The entrance may need a lookout.. Besides, there's Yolus..' Coming to a decision, she exited the camp, walking a few tail-lengths from the entrance and stood, occasionally shifting to the opposite side of the path.
moondust405

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:09 pm

Mikea||Female||Loner||Leafeon||Mate/Crush: N/A||Tags: Zeua

Mikea was laying on a sturdy and thick tree branch, her right front and back paws draped over it lazily as well as her large smooth tail. Her head rested on her left front paw, her left back paw placed on the branch. She watched prey Pokémon scamper about with disinterest, she already ate. Mikea sighed, as she watched the surroundings, but perked up when she saw a Vaporeon wander out. He seemed irritated, and she listened as he complained about his hunger. Mikea couldn't help but feel a bit bad for the stranger, though she had difficulty stifling a laugh when he requested to be buried. 'Whoops,' She thought. 'I guess I'll be spotted now so no point acting like I'm not here,' She finished in her head. "Well I could bury you, but I think you'd rather eat." She called from above before leaping down the tree. "What's a fully evolved Vaporeon doing out here with no knowledge of hunting? Get abandoned by your precious trainer?" She questioned.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:13 pm

Axel/male/Flareon/unknown/loner/tags: Zeua, Mikea and the brothers

"That's what I'd like to know too. If you want there are berries over here, I don't think Sora and Roxas would mind sharing."
Don't worry, I'm a friend
Please join
Wolves of incarnation Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3818142
Fox mobs of Chicago
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3876391&p=120121837#p120121837
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kesshowolf » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:39 pm

Shimmer||Male||warrior||Espeon||Crush:kyoko/sakura||Tags: open (sunning himself)
he looked ahead of himself and the space was open, he sniffed the air towards his left direction. He wrinkled his nose, turning he sniffed the air in the right direction and growled a little annoyed. He was slightly agitated and sniffed again, he sighed and took a few steps , and sprung up onto a large warm rock. He walked in a circle three times and laid down gracefully. His tail whipping behind him sassy-ly.

Maple||Female||Warrior||Vaporeon||Crush: Eren||Tags: Eren 
maple tilted her head at Eren's sigh but nodded agreeing “indeed they do.” she looked up at the sky and paused to watch a few pidgys fly across the clouds. She licked her lips, she noted that she was getting a bit hungry. That will need tending to soon, she thought to herself. Absentmindedly she asked “nice eevee?.. how so?” she was surprised at her own question? She sighed and shook her head “mmm never mind, I suppose I will find out if we find them.” she continued to pad down the path.

Poppy||Female||Warrior||jolteon||Crush: raven||Tags: Lilac/Dusk
her fur still bristled with electricity it gave off a positive charge now, she saw one of the umbreons leave, not the one she was irritated with, no he was still here and much less observant than the other umbreon. Still she was upset with the whole situation. She huffed and looked back at the crack in the wall, she winced. Was it getting bigger, sure felt like it, as it stared back down at her. Her fur sparked slightly and her body trembled a little. “ohh he gonna be mad, it looks terrible...” she took a few steps towards it and continued “heh well I guess it's not THAT deep…” she began pacing “what to do? What to do? ” she picked up a rock with her mouth and trotted over and dropped it in. it made a click noise after a few seconds, her ears flopped to the sides of her head and sighed “i was praticing a new move that I have been trying to get right and I couldn't stop in time. And hit the wall… hard.” she rubbed her head with her front paw “then-” she cut herself off, and jerked her head back and leapt back over landing on the stone hard nearly knocking herself out she mumbled “where's a leafeon when you need one?” she frequently visited the medical eevee for practice injuries. She lifted her head wobbly and looked around “good no, eevee's in sight.” the stone remained safely tucked under her
kesshowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:40 pm

Mikea||Female||Loner||Leafeon||Mate/Crush: N/A||Tags: Zuea, Axel?

"What the-?!" Mikea started in shock when she heard the Flareon speak up. She shook herself off, but still questioned his being here. "How... When... What?!" She stammered. The Flareon looked ordinary... So how did he get here without her noticing? Why is he also questioning this Vaporeon? Mikea sighed. "I'm sorry, you just took me by surprise. Who are you?" She asked, a bit annoyed by the interruption.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:12 pm

Axel/male/Flareon/unknown/loner/tags: Zeua, Mikea and the brothers

"That's ok. I'm Axel. That's A-X-E-L got it memorized?" He tilts his head to one side then points to the berry bush. "The eevees are Sora and Roxas."
Don't worry, I'm a friend
Please join
Wolves of incarnation Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3818142
Fox mobs of Chicago
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3876391&p=120121837#p120121837
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:13 pm

Eve | Female | Eevee | Apprentice | Crush: None | Tags: Zenith, Eevees.

Eve woke up. She was lying under a tree. Her paw felt if it was sprained or worse. Standing up, she winced as pain flowed through her paw. Putting her ears and tail down, she remembered things. Some where her own painful memories of the past, others were flashes of things that had happened in the fight. Starclan was helping her, showing what had happened in her mind. She had a vision of two pokemon being shoved in "cages" whatever they were, and began to slowly cry. Fear took over her senses. She looked up, and a single drop of rain landed on her nose. Oh no. She was frighted, but courage of finding others was her only hope. Crawling through the bushes, she headed towards a mossy cave where there was the scent of many eevees. She suddenly noticed an umbreon coming towards her, and rubbed her eyes with anger at someone seeing her cry..

Zenith | Male | Umbreon | Warrior | Crush: Maple | Tags: Dusk, Lilac, Poppy, Raven.

He thought about telling Raven on what had happened, until he saw a bedraggled Eevee in the distance. Hmm... he thought about going up to them. He had never seen that eevee before. They were limping, and they had one tear dropping down their face. "Excuse me, where have you come from?" he asked. Then he remembered seeing something. He had seen a big monster go off in the distance. He shivered, before asking himself, "Wheres Seiko?" After all, he had also seen what looked like a fight when injured eeveelutions had come along. "You need help, little eevee." Warrior code had said about helping every eevee. He was loyal to warrior code.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LATTAEラテ。 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:03 pm

❝ Totoro wrote:Midnight||Female||Kit||Eevee Then Umbreon||Mate/Crush: Open, but probably too young ||Tags: Yolus, Suko

"Of course!, maybe the stars tonight are going to be awesome!who knows? Maybe we'll ask a Espeon Later on! I'm sure they Could help!" She Awnsered. Her tail was wagging with full Exitement. "But!, momma Is going to go there with us, if not who knows what fate can do to us?. The Night has much Predators more than day. So it's a great place to hunt!" she said happily

Almond||Female||Loner||Eevee then Sylveon||Mate/Crush: Open, but probably too young||Tags: Strun

"I-i see. C-can i-i go n-now?. E-ev-Everyone seems t-to be b-busy." She asked. She Whimpers a little while Puffing up her fur a bit in case something will happen

army!she/herroleplayer
notes. non
goals. non
busy. nah
how ya feeling. fine
hufflepuffbtssocial anxiety
LATTAEラテ。

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:33 am

Mikea||Female||Loner||Leafeon||Mate/Crush: N/A||Tags: Zuea, Axel?

"Ok... Do you always spontaneously appear out of he blue in front of someone with an entourage featuring two Eevees? Also, Why berries, and why should I worry about your willingness to share? Have you claimed the berry bush?" Mikea rambled, still somewhat confused by whats going on, forgetting to introduce herself. "Besides, I was just going to have a nice chat with my buddy here," She explains, pulling the poor Vaporeon over to her.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me