Poke-Island Adrift (Open)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Poke-Island Adrift (Open)

Postby Painful Affinity » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:51 am

Fletcher / Scraggy

The whole evolution thing made his head spin. Why were some already evolved and some not? Could they still evolve like most other Pokémon?
Blinking, he tried to process all the information but it proved to be harder than expected. It was probably easier memorizing such things when you actually trained the Pokémon in question he supposed.
Fletcher inched away from the two as they tested their moves, not wanting to get hit by a stray attack. Pulling his rubbery pants up to his chin, he waited, hoping they wouldnt get any ideas of testing their attacks on him.

Painful Affinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverdragon1010 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:19 am

Lana/Cyndaquil

Lana walked back over to the Scraggy hiding in his pants.
"Ok so I can't use Ember yet but I can use Smokescreen,Tackle, and Leer and my back can produce flames. All good things to know but I'm disapointed that I'm not as high of a level." Lana sat down next to Fletcher and watched Wish test her moves out.
"Are you going to find out which moves you know Fletcher?" Lana asked. She was curious as to what level he was at right now. Was he a higher level or a lower level than she was?
silverdragon1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Painful Affinity » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:13 am

Fletcher / Scraggy

He eyed Lana and continued observing Wish, lowering his pants back to a normal level, feeling safer with someone right next to him. "Well, everyone starts somewhere, Lana. I think you did pretty well." he stated smiling at the Cyndaquil.
"I uh..am not quite comfortable with this battling thing yet to be honest. Maybe later though." Back to fiddling with the rim of his pants, he started to feel like a failure already. A Pokémon that doesn't want to battle? His brother would have laughed until he dropped. Fletcher tried to remember which moves a Scraggy could learn, just in case, of course. All he ever saw those little creatures do was Headbutt stuff. But he didn't think it'd be a good idea to smack his head into random things, especially considering their current situation. Fletcher kept it in the back of his mind in case of an emergency though.

Painful Affinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverdragon1010 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:20 am

Lana/Cyndaquil

"Ah ok. Maybe then I can help you figure out which moves you do know." She smiled at the Scraggy, "If you are worried about embarrassing yourself then we can always go somewhere a little more private for you to practice."
Lana figured slow and quiet would be the best way to get this Scraggy out its shell er pants. Maybe practicing in a more private area would help that.
silverdragon1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lostmelody. » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:40 pm

((*inhale*))
Wish / Umbreon

Wish observed the cracks in the rock closely, running her paw over the fractured surface. The cracks were quite deep, and a decent normal or fighting attack would shatter the cracked side. She began to murmer mathematical equations under her breath, half listening to the conversation taking place behind her. "So, if that was a critical attack, it would of pulverised this side. However, it must of been not struck very strong, or in a more fragile place, but the cracks are deep and well connected, so it must of been a fairly decent one."

((WISH IS A NERD!))
Font from 1001 Fonts
Cool Person: X

Hey, hey! My name's lostmelody., but you can call me Lost, Mel, or Melody!

I'm in the following fandoms:
Undertale, Wings Of Fire, Foxcraft,
Warrior Cats, Pokemon, and MLP!
You can find me on Scratch as
M_E_T_T_A_T_O_N and on Goatlings as lost_firefly.
My previous username was . m u f f e t!.

I'm an artist, animator and writer! I also enjoy
roleplaying and playing videogames with my friends!

lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Painful Affinity » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:43 pm

Fletcher / Scraggy

He didn't feel like he could handle any battling just yet. Shifting uncomfortably, he gave it some thought. Maybe it wasnt so bad after all. Admittedly, it did sound better to practice somewhere more secluded. But there were more pressing matters. Like finding Lanas and Wishs lost Pokémon. With newfound determination, he spoke.
"That's very nice of you, thanks. But let's do that later please. After all there are still some Pokémon to be found."
Then, turning back to observe what Wish was doing, he started to wonder if she was talking to herself or the rock. Amused, he imagined the rock talking back.

Painful Affinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverdragon1010 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:42 am

Lana/Cyndaquil

"You're right Fletcher. We need to find our Pokemon still and we are begining to lose daylight here." Lana stood up. She walked over to the Umbreon. She overheard her saying some math equations and other things but didn't comment on that.
"Hey Wish, we're going to go find my Pokemon and we could find yours as well. Want to come with us?"
silverdragon1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lostmelody. » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:26 am

Wish / Umbreon
Wish raised her head, looking over her shoulder. "Sounds good. It'll be great to explore the island, and if we don't find our partners, we'll at least know where some useful places are."
Font from 1001 Fonts

lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverdragon1010 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:40 am

Lana/Cyndaquil

Lana nodded in agreement but she sure hoped that they would find their partners. It probably wouldn't hurt if they asked around to find out where their Pokemon might be.
"I hope we don't find just useful places. I hope we get to see our partners as well..." Any excitement she had over evolving was gone now. She straightened herself up and started walking back down the beach. She would not give up. Her Pokemon had to be here somewhere, she just had to find them.
silverdragon1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lostmelody. » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:53 am

Wish / Umbreon

Not following far behind, Wish padded after the cyndaquil, keeping a look out for any sign of movement out on the water or in the low vegitatation.
Font from 1001 Fonts

lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me