Emberclan V 2.0

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Emberclan V 2.0

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Fri May 26, 2017 4:39 pm

Sapstar/tom/leader/6 lives left/crush:open/where:camp/with: open

He walked over to the family,"it's time for her to go." He spoke Softly as he looked at them.

Poppypaw/she-cat/apprentice/crush:Robinwing/where:camp/with:Robinwing

She walked in then looked to him. "Is it alright if I lay nest to you, I'm afraid have having nightmares." She looked at her paws and slightly shuffled the dirt.

Sunwish/She-cat/warrior/crush:open/where:camp/with:Shadetalon

She shrugged, "I don't know." Her voice held disbelief as she chocked on air. She looked away from the lifeless body as she flattened her ears. "It's sad to see this happen to such a young cat."

Dapplefeather/She-cat/queen/mate:Cedarfur/where:camp/with:open

She lightly laughed and nodded, "it's fine. Four kits is a hand ful. I'm worried though," she looked at her stomach that was a fair size.

Oakheart/tom/warrior/mate:Reedheart/where:camp/with:Littlefang, Cloverpaw

He let a soft sigh pass his mouth as he left the grumpy cat alone but kept a nose out for any scents that weren't their own clans.

Waterkit/tom/kit/crush:none/where:nursery/with:family

He smiled softly feeling less worried and nodded. He kept his mouth now shut and looked at Dapplefeather.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Fri May 26, 2017 5:10 pm

«Flowergaze \ She-cat \ Queen \ 30 Moons»
The blind calico she-cat stayed next to her daughter's grave, before padding back towards camp.

(@Swift Shadowgaze is already buried btw c:)

«Lionpaw (Lionwatcher) \ Tom \ Apprentice \ 11 Moons»
The golden tabby tom glanced over at Autumnpaw, and gave her a small smile before falling asleep.

«Birchtail \ Tom \ Warrior \ 32 Moons»
The pale brown tabby tom sent him an exasperated look. "Because I'm annoying you?"

«Robinwing \ Tom \ Warrior \ 16 Moons»
The brown marbled tabby tom gave her a soft smile, before adjusting so Poppypaw could lay in the nest as well.

«Redhawk \ Tom \ Warrior \ 26 Moons»
The sorrel-colored tom stuck his tongue out at her a moment after he was knocked down before replying. "I suppose so."

«Stoatskip \ She-cat \ Medicine Cat \ 27 Moons»
The sepia she-cat got to her paws, deciding to head over to where she knew some herbs were, flicking her tail tip to gesture to Flameheart to follow her. I'll still be able to see them grow up, so it is worth it. And I've already got Flameheart under my paw at the moment, so why not.

«Dawnsky \ She-cat \ Queen \ 26 Moons»
The dilute tortoiseshell smiled brightly, chuckling. "They are a pawful, but they're worth it. Worried about what?"

«Stagpaw \ Tom \ Apprentice \ 8 Moons»
The thin seal point attempted to stand up, but fell back to the ground, as his leg had hurt too much. Great. What would Wish think?
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Fri May 26, 2017 5:19 pm

(OH, who carried her out to the barial grounds... Can't spell for my life)

He watched as cats left to sleep or go out. He hummed then turned to see if the hunting petrol left already. He saw Shadetalon and sighed softly.

She laid next to him and got comfortable and softly smiled. "Thank you," she felt her body press onto his and she felt safe. He was much larger then her and made her feel small, but she didn't mind.

She shrugged, "I don't know." Her voice held disbelief as she chocked on air. She looked away from the lifeless body as she flattened her ears. "It's sad to see this happen to such a young cat."

Dapplefeather/She-cat/queen/mate:Cedarfur/where:camp/with:Dawnsky

"About the kits I am carrying. I haven't told Cedarfur, and I fear that they won't survive." She closed her eyes as her worries began to build once again but took a deep breath and remembered what Stoatskip said.

He let a soft sigh pass his mouth as he left the grumpy cat alone but kept a nose out for any scents that weren't their own clans.

He smiled softly feeling less worried and nodded. He kept his mouth now shut and looked at Dapplefeather.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Fri May 26, 2017 5:39 pm

The blind calico she-cat stayed next to her daughter's grave, before padding back towards camp.

(Stoatskip and Flameheart c:)

The golden tabby tom glanced over at Autumnpaw, and gave her a small smile before falling asleep.

The pale brown tabby tom sent him an exasperated look. "Because I'm annoying you?"

The brown marbled tabby tom let out a soft purr in response, laying his head next to hers.

The sorrel-colored tom stuck his tongue out at her a moment after he was knocked down before replying. "I suppose so."

The sepia she-cat got to her paws, deciding to head over to where she knew some herbs were, flicking her tail tip to gesture to Flameheart to follow her. I'll still be able to see them grow up, so it is worth it. And I've already got Flameheart under my paw at the moment, so why not.

The dilute tortoiseshell sent her a soft, but slightly sad smile, curling her tail around her three kits as Lostkit kneaded at Dapplefeather. "I felt the same way, y'know. My mate hadn't known about the kits either. As for the kits not surviving, Stoatskip will try her best to make sure your kits are healthy."

The thin seal point attempted to stand up, but fell back to the ground, as his leg had hurt too much. Great. What would Wish think?
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Sat May 27, 2017 10:45 am

𝐍 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐄 𝐂 𝐇 𝐎
─────────────────────────────────────────────────
deputy|| female|| 25 moons|| tags: open|| location: camp

she looekd around and saw shadetalon, before focusing her gaze to her leader. he looked more well-fed than a few moons before.

𝐒 𝐇 𝐀 𝐃 𝐎 𝐖 𝐆 𝐀 𝐙 𝐄
starclan warrior|| female|| 11 moons|| tags: open || location: starclan

-

𝐅 𝐋 𝐀 𝐌 𝐄 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐑 𝐓
warrior|| male|| 31 moons|| tags: stoatskip|| location: territory

the tom nodded and followed the medicine cat, not thinking something could happen to him. my poor shadow.

𝐒 𝐀 𝐆 𝐄 𝐖 𝐇 𝐈 𝐒 𝐊 𝐄 𝐑
warrior|| female|| 25 moons|| tags: redhawk || location: blue flower's rest

she smiled sweetly before licking his cheek, placing her paw on his shoulder.

𝐒 𝐇 𝐀 𝐃 𝐄 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋 𝐎 𝐍
warrior|| male|| 40 moons|| tags: sunwish|| location: camp

seeing there wouldn't be any cats that would go on a patrol with him, he looked towards the she-cat. "i guess we're just going to hunt by ourselves."

𝐋 𝐎 𝐒 𝐓 𝐊 𝐈 𝐓
kit|| female|| 2 moons|| tags: dapplefeather x dawnsky|| location: nursery

she looked back and forth between the two queens before letting out a small mew and settled in between her paws, yawning slightly and rubbed herself on her paw. she purred as dapplefeather's warmth surrounded her.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Sun May 28, 2017 5:39 am

The blind calico she-cat walked back into camp, her ears pricked.

The brown marbled tabby tom let out a soft purr in response, laying his head next to hers.

The sorrel-colored tom let out a purr, smiling at her.

The sepia she-cat took a quiet breath before steeling for what she was going to do. They arrived, and she pressed her pelt against his, her tail already intertwining with his.

The dilute tortoiseshell sent her a soft, but slightly sad smile, curling her tail around her three kits as Lostkit kneaded at Dapplefeather. "I felt the same way, y'know. My mate hadn't known about the kits either. As for the kits not surviving, Stoatskip will try her best to make sure your kits are healthy."

believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Sun May 28, 2017 1:47 pm

He watched as cats left to sleep or go out. He hummed then turned to see if the hunting petrol left already. He saw Shadetalon and sighed softly.

She soon fell asleep and breathed softly and soundly.

She looked at him and nodded and started to walk. "Alright, then let's get going."

Dapplefeather/She-cat/queen/mate:Cedarfur/where:camp/with:Dawnsky

She nodded still feeling slightly nervous about everything. It was gonna be a new experience for her. She looked at Lostkit and slightly curled around the kit and made sure to try and keep her warm. She felt like she was doing things wrong, though she would find out along the way.

xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Sun May 28, 2017 3:25 pm

//remember to age up your cats!
    have a great weekend guys c:

𝐍 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐄 𝐂 𝐇 𝐎
deputy|| female|| 26 moons|| tags: open|| location: camp

she looekd around and saw shadetalon, before focusing her gaze to her leader. he looked more well-fed than a few moons before.

𝐒 𝐇 𝐀 𝐃 𝐎 𝐖 𝐆 𝐀 𝐙 𝐄
starclan warrior|| female|| 12 moons|| tags: open || location: starclan

-

𝐅 𝐋 𝐀 𝐌 𝐄 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐑 𝐓
warrior|| male|| 32 moons|| tags: stoatskip|| location: territory

the flame-pelted tom jumped as the she-cat pressed his pelt against his. "w-what are you doing?" he asked, startled.

𝐒 𝐀 𝐆 𝐄 𝐖 𝐇 𝐈 𝐒 𝐊 𝐄 𝐑
warrior|| female|| 26 moons|| tags: redhawk || location: blue flower's rest

the white-pelted she-cat let out a small purr as she rested her head on the tom's shoulders.

𝐒 𝐇 𝐀 𝐃 𝐄 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋 𝐎 𝐍
warrior|| male|| 41 moons|| tags: sunwish|| location: camp

the tom said nothing as he padded into the forest.

𝐋 𝐎 𝐒 𝐓 𝐊 𝐈 𝐓
kit|| female|| 3 moons|| tags: dapplefeather x dawnsky|| location: nursery

she slowly let out a small purr as she felt the warmth around her.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Sun May 28, 2017 3:35 pm

// i don't think you've missed much. um... shadowgaze was killed by lionpaw. flameheart figured it was his son who killed her and wanted to strike a deal with him. stoatskip, on the other hand, wanted kits and is trying to seduce flameheart. shadetalon and sunwish went hunting. dapplefeather is expecting cedarfur's kits.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Sun May 28, 2017 3:46 pm

«Flowergaze \ She-cat \ Queen \ 31 Moons»
The blind calico she-cat walked back into camp, her ears pricked.

«Lionpaw (Lionwatcher) \ Tom \ Apprentice \ 12 Moons»

«Birchtail \ Tom \ Warrior \ 33 Moons»

«Robinwing \ Tom \ Warrior \ 17 Moons»
The brown marbled tabby tom smiled softly, before soon falling asleep.

«Redhawk \ Tom \ Warrior \ 27 Moons»
The sorrel-colored tom let out a purr, smiling at her.

«Stoatskip \ She-cat \ Medicine Cat \ 28 Moons»
The sepia she-cat noticed his stutter, glancing up at him innocently. "Absolutely nothing."

«Dawnsky \ She-cat \ Queen \ 27 Moons»
The dilute tortoiseshell sent Dapplefeather a smile, before laying her head down, but not drifting off to sleep.

«Stagpaw \ Tom \ Apprentice \ 9 Moons»
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me