Breezeclan (new and accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Breezeclan (new and accepting)

Postby F A T A L C H A R M » Fri May 19, 2017 8:25 am

Mintsplash
She raised her head and tried to hear as much of the meeting as she could. She longed to go out and hear properly,but she knew she had to stay with her kits. She looked down at them,They looked so helpless!
F A T A L C H A R M

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kokichi~ » Fri May 19, 2017 12:26 pm

Skywing
he padded up too mintsplash "ill tell you what happens okay?" he meowed giving her a nuzzle
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

♪ 止まないワルツと世界の果てまで ずっと一緒さ♪

Hi I kin that's all u need to know. run now please,

I like enstars and enstars and esnats and bandori
too lazy to change images ♡

・゚
:

・゚

・゚
:

・゚

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
♪ 溶けてゆく硝子にも映そう 永遠に消えはしない愛を ♪

~ Socal ~ Cancer ~ 6/30 ~ Cosplayer ~
~Kokichi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F A T A L C H A R M » Fri May 19, 2017 1:29 pm

Mintsplash
"Alright." she said,blinking gratefully at him. He would never be Smokefire,but he was still so special to her.
F A T A L C H A R M

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trepak » Fri May 19, 2017 11:51 pm

Only the senses of touch and smell could guide the small, newborn kit. She had already fed, and as she was satisfied, she nestled next to the large source of food and heat, and a feeling of safety, , next to two other, smaller fuzzy, warm things. She didn't care much to find out what they were, because at the moment she only wanted to sleep. And so, she did.

Whitewing flicked her tailtip, looking around her, and trying desperately to focus on her actual surroundings, and not her own memories. The memories that formed phantoms, four kits with bright eyes, and a handsome, brilliant cat, known from kithood.
She gritted her teeth, and waited for her leader to continue her speech. She knew that she would not be chosen for deputy, as she had been in the clan for only two moons.
popcorn ceilings and polished concrete floors

curled up in a grip when we were ours
fingers in a fist like you might run
i settle for a ghost i never knew
superparadise i held onto
but i settle for a ghost

other side of paradise | glass animals

i'm strange! and off-putting! i should not feel confident in the face of any man!
|Shane Madej|

Young budgies have organized with the other birds to form a new and better avian nation.
Trepak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trepak » Sat May 20, 2017 1:04 am

Whitewing was startled by the sudden meow, and let out a mrrp? of surprise. She shook herself out of her dragging memories, and turned to see another she-cat, one with fluffy grey-and-white fur, and eyes like a harvest moon, on that had risen above the horizon. Whitewing blinked at the cat. "Uh, hello. I'm Whitewing." Her tail moved away from her paws, curving away from her body.

but i settle for a ghost

i'm strange! and off-putting! i should not feel confident in the face of any man!
|Shane Madej|

Young budgies have organized with the other birds to form a new and better avian nation.
Trepak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trepak » Sat May 20, 2017 1:41 am

Whitewing dipped her head, attempting to commit the name to memory. Silentpounce. It certainly seemed to fit the she-cat, with her muted tones of fur, soft, looking as if when she ran, her feet would barely glance against the ground, practically hovering.
"It's nice to meet you as well." Whitewing responded, still studying the other cat, breathing in her scent to commit it to memory, as that would be one of her strongest tools in identifying the longhair when they would undoubtedly meet again. "I suppose I haden't met you before, because I'm new to the clan. I've been here for two moons."

but i settle for a ghost

|Shane Madej|

Trepak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trepak » Sat May 20, 2017 1:57 am

Whitewing showed her amusement at the prospect of Silentpounce stepping on a dry twig every time she moved a paw in the darkness of night, but the feeling quickly fled, as the grey-and-white cat mentioned her torn ear.
She was interested about the fight with the other clan cats, but she was afraid that if she pursued the topic, Silentpounce would query about Whitewing's scar. As it was, the white shorthair turned slightly, trying to move the long scar on her shoulder so that it would be less noticeable.
She turned to peer up at the highledge, before looking back at the pretty she-cat. "I hear that Heatherstar's going to appoint a deputy." she then let her gaze sweep across the many other cats who had gathered around them, picking out those who had the potential to be leaders. "Who do you think it could be?"

but i settle for a ghost

|Shane Madej|

Trepak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trepak » Sat May 20, 2017 2:16 am

Whitewing felt her skin heat up below her fur at the compliment, and was preparing to reply with one of her own, when the golden-eyed cat's next question caught her off guard. She saw the direction of the she-cat's gaze, and knew immediately what she was referring to. She could smell smoke. The kits were calling out, on the other side of the trees. She was carrying Bird, and then the dark shape descended upon her, leaves and branches ablaze, bark scorched. It tilted, and then
"Um." She swallowed. Her mouth seemed very dry, and there was a lump in the throat. Her heart seemed to want to pound out of her chest, and she had to force her breaths to slow, and deepen. "A tree fell on me. Just my luck, huh? Everything's fine, and then out of nowhere, bam, a tree. It kind of glanced off my side, so, there's that."
It was only then that she realized that she should flatten her fur, and she pulled her bristling tail in, forcing it to become smooth again. "Not a great memory, I guess." she glanced back at Silentpounce's ear. "So, how did the fight go down?" the other cat had seemed ready enough to converse on that subject.

but i settle for a ghost

|Shane Madej|

Trepak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trepak » Sat May 20, 2017 2:27 am

Whitewing winced at Silentpounce's explanation. She should've known better. Scars never had good stories. And then, she found herself painfully reminded of Eagle at the mention of the other she-cat's father. "I'm sorry. It always hurts to be reminded of loved ones who have moved on." She sighed, regretting her question.

but i settle for a ghost

|Shane Madej|

Trepak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trepak » Sat May 20, 2017 2:49 am

Whitewing leaned a bit closer to the other she-cat, enjoying the physical proximity. Perhaps later, if they got to know each other a bit better, they would share tongues, but for the time being, just being close would suffice. "It was a branch, actually, though it was still attached to the tree. I doubt that I would have been slow enough to have been crushed. And besides, that happened moons ago. I'm fine. It's not like it's going to happen again, just out of the blue." She kept her voice even, though she wanted to hiss these words out, not out of anger at Silentpounce, but from the panic that she could still feel, moons later, much after the fire.

(To explain the whole proximity thing: Whitewing hasn't done normal cat things, what with the rubbing faces and the grooming and whatnot, since her mate and kits died, soooo, four months. And I think Silentwing might be coming true, if slowly on White's side.)

but i settle for a ghost

|Shane Madej|

Trepak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me