Lives of Legends (Pkmn RP) (New and Open!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Lives of Legends (Pkmn RP) (New and Open!)

Postby Letsgograss » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:22 pm

Giratina || Hidden Kingdom|| Tagged: Mew

"Woah there!" She exclaimed, startled by the crowd of pokemon suddenly surrounding her. She opened a small portal to the distortion world, grabbing a cloth bundle full of berries she had been saving. She could get more later easy enough. "Here's a snack for now, please share, and now I need to go help Mew with getting you guys some more food." She said, weaving her way through the swarm of Pokemon.
Letsgograss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodle_Bunny » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:34 pm

Mew || Hidden Kingdom|| Tags:
Giratina

The swarm descended hungrily on the berries. None of them caring about the sharing message as they greedily devoured what there was.

"Oh, thank goodness... I was really getting worried for a while..." Mew collapsed exhausted into the snow. It was rare for the powerful psychic-type to ever make contact with the ground. It proved that she really was at her limit.
Like my art? Please check out my comic on Tapastic by clicking the banner below.

This is my baby~! I would be hugely thankful if you checked it out. Any number of views helps me out tremendously! Thank you!

It updates Mondays and Fridays.
Doodle_Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Letsgograss » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:02 pm

"You need a rest? I can probably figure out this food-growing thing myself if you want, taking care of everyone here must be exhausting." She murmured, not wanting to draw attention to them. The crowd was eating those berries very fast, and she knew hunger made Pokemon quite scary.
Letsgograss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodle_Bunny » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:49 am

Mew || Secret Kingdom || Tags:
Giratina

"It really is," Mew groaned, too tired to move, "Giri, I think I might be in over my head. It was all so easy when there were ten of them. Now there's fifty. I'd let some of them go, but I don't think they know how to take care of themselves. At this rate, I don't think I know how to take care of me, either."

Once the berries were cleared, the other pokemon disbanded, going their separate ways.
Like my art? Please check out my comic on Tapastic by clicking the banner below.

This is my baby~! I would be hugely thankful if you checked it out. Any number of views helps me out tremendously! Thank you!

Doodle_Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Letsgograss » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:38 pm

"I hear you. If you need me any time, you know where I'll be, and I'll be happy to watch them for you." She spoke, watching the scattering swarm. Wow that was quick. All the more reason to help, she supposed.
Letsgograss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodle_Bunny » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:08 pm

Mew || Hidden Kingdom || Tags:
Giratina

"Thank you. Thank you so much," Mew smiled weakly and curled up into a little ball, "I'm going to take a nap, now. If that's okay."

All the other pokemon had completely scattered, now. All except one, scar-faced Hounddoom that stared at the pair.

Doodle_Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Letsgograss » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:34 pm

"Of course. Have a nice rest."

Giratina watched the solitary houndoom. "Come on over if you want, we don't bite. Well, I do, but not recently," she joked, motioning for it to come closer.
Letsgograss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodle_Bunny » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:41 am

Mew || Hidden Kingdom || Tags:
Giratina

The lone Houndoom took a breath and approached, a noticeable limp in his gait. The old pokemon sat stiffly down, gazing at the sleeping Mew.

"She's worn herself out, hasn't she?" he commented.

Doodle_Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Letsgograss » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:34 am

"She really has," she sighed. "Sometimes I'm worried for her. She tries to take care of everyone else before herself." She stretched before speaking again,"Now that she's out, I should get to work growing some food."
Letsgograss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodle_Bunny » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:38 am

NPC || Hidden Kingdom || Tags:
Giratina

"Is there any way I can help?" the old houndoom flashed a crooked, but well-meaning smile, "It's the least I can do after the gross lack of manners around here."

Doodle_Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me