( MOORCLAN. ♔ ) o+a.

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ( MOORCLAN. ♔ ) o+a.

Postby phayraoh » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:09 am

zepнyrѕтar | ♂ | leader | 36 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Moonstream, Echobreeze]⠀"Okay...actually, I'll lead a patrol to gather some protection and the apprentices can weave them into the dens; it's one less thing for them to do." Why didn't I say that first? Inwardly chastising himself, he padded past the deputy and noticed Moonstream looking particularly miserable. The leader's tail swayed casually through the air as he came up to her. "Cold?" he said humorously, his whiskers twitching, "Maybe helping gather some branches would keep your mind off of it? Echobreeze has reported a concern for snakes so we're going to add some barriers to the dens." While he waited for her response, he gazed around, looking for anyone else he could take with them; the more paws, the better.

ѕιngιngjay | ♀ | warrιor | 38 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Riverpaw, Echobreeze, Creamflower]⠀Turning to face her apprentice, Singingjay dipped her head, murmuring a quick good morning. "Looks like your wish will come true, Riverpaw," she said as Echobreeze approached. Dipping her head, she looked around for Creamflower. "Will do, Echobreeze." Beckoning to Riverpaw, she padded over to Creamflower. "We're heading out on a patrol, are you ready to go?"

onyхpaw | ♀ | apprenтιce | 10 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Fernbreeze]⠀Once she'd deposited her mouse, Onyxpaw glanced around and caught her mentor's quick glance. Her body froze. Did she see me sneak in...? Bah, who cares? The glossy black she-cat lifted her chin and padded to her mentor. Even at nearly eleven moons old, she was hardly bigger than a six-moon-old kit and thus hardly reached Echobreeze's shoulder when she approached. "What are we doing today?" she said, trying to keep back the callous cadence in her voice.
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satanael » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:39 am

malloweye // tom // warrior // tags: mention of zephyrstar and moonstream

Malloweye's tail twitched idly as he watched cats being gathered for patrols, and more warriors shaking sleep from their pelts. He thought about eating something, but the ache in his eye made him want to do nothing more than just curl up and sleep through the cold weather. He watched Zephyrstar stride past him to talk to Moonstream, and he shrank down involuntarily. It wasn't that he was scared of the leader, he was just... cautious? Intimidated? Either way, embarrassment crept through the tom's body. He really didn't have anything to worry about.
satanael

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{"-- burning hearts. [002]

Postby yaksha. » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:41 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxblizzardfang. / tom / warrior / tags; open

Still asleep.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfawnstripe. / she-cat / warrior / tags; whitetongue.

She shook her head. Fawnstripe wished the medicinal herb could help her throat, but gaining a voice was way out of a Medicine Cat's paws. Not by their fault, of course -- some things were just incurable. Instead, the she-cat offered a dip of her head and a small smile at the question of socialization. Fawnstripe couldn't really socialize, perse, but she appreciated the offer all the same. Even she craved company. Her head tilted a bit and she glanced between the Medicine Cat's den and Whitetongue, hoping to convey her question in a more proper way; she felt bad it was hard to understand her. The she-cat missed hearing her name called.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxspottedpaw. / tom / apprentice / tags; open

Spotting his mentor emerging from the Warrior's Den, he debated on wandering over to question what their day had in store. Firestorm looked a bit disheveled so Spottedpaw voted against it, even more so when he seen the tom pad towards the freshkill pile. No matter, he could wait. The apprentice looked towards the assembling patrol and wondered if he could tag along; it didn't sit right with him to be there without a task.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtimberkit. / tom / kit / tags; open.

Blinking awake, Timberkit let out a big yawn. His little body was untangled from his siblings and he nearly tripped out of his nest. The urge to go outside hadn't yet reached him. Timberkit opted for smoothing his unruly fur for a moment.
Last edited by yaksha. on Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
yaksha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( POST THREE. ♔ )

Postby seraphine. » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:52 am

CʀᴏᴡSᴛᴇᴘ !!
    male ; warrior ; 28 moons ; apprentice: n/a ; crush: n/a ; mood: content ; location: camp, warrior's nests ; tags: echobreeze, darkfin

CrowStep listened to the deputy's instructions before giving a curt nod. "I'll get DarkFin to bring her apprentice as well." he decided, speaking mostly to himself (although he still spoke loud enough for echobreeze to be aware of the fact deerpaw was also leaving camp). After getting the names of the two warriors in his mind, he quickly headed off to find the warriors. First spotting DarkFin, still asleep in her nest, the dark coloured tom padded over and prodded her with his paw. "Get up. You're on patrol with FawnStripe and I. Grab DeerPaw if you can." he mewed after he assumed the molly had woken up enough to grasp the information.

MιηησωLєαρ !!
    female ; warrior ; 28 moons ; apprentice: hickorypaw; crush: n/a ; mood: asleep ; location: warrior's den ; tags: n/a

MinnowLeap is asleep. Feel free to wake her!

𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚛𝙿𝚊𝚠 !!
    female ; apprentice ; 9 moons ; mentor: darkfin ; crush: n/a ; mood: tired ; location: camp ; tags: open

DeerPaw, just barely awake, stood up with a slight stumble to her step. Letting out a soft yawn, she fluffed up her fur as she looked around, noting with a shiver the amount of snow that had fallen last night. Careful not to freeze her paws, she made her way to a quieter section of the tree trunk and tried to get comfortable, quietly thanking the tree for collecting the snow on it's topmost branches instead of letting it drop to the ground. Sighing softly, she rested her head on her paws and waited for more cats to wake up, hoping that her mentor would just decide to do some one on one training, or something at least quiet today.

RιverPαw !!
    male ; apprentice ; 11 moons ; mentor: SingingJay ; crush: n/a ; mood: bored ; location: camp ; tags: SingingJay, CreamFlower

Flicking his tail contently, he padded after SingingJay with a happier look on his face than earlier, pausing next to her when they found CreamFlower. Waiting for CreamFlower to get ready to go, RiverPaw twitched his ear and started looking around the camp, trying to see and guess who else was up. After looking around a bit he returned to looking at the two mollys,
      already itching to get to the hunting patrol.

ƤƠƤƤƳƘƖƬ !!
    female ; kit ; 3 moons ; kit: n/a ; crush: n/a ; mood: sleeping ; location: nursery roots ; tags: rabbitpelt, starlingkit

asleep. Feel free to wake her !
seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:59 am

Hickorypaw's gaze scanned camp, trying to see who was going out on patrol. Once he noticed Riverpaw he looked away, feeling a bit shy. He wanted to join the hunting patrol, but for some strange reason he felt shy and timid around Riverpaw, more then he did around others. After a few moments he got to his paws and walked over to Riverpaw."You about to head out?"he managed to ask, his voice rough from lack of use
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( post three. ♔ )

Postby lameloserlexi » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:04 pm

xxxx Whitetongue couldn't exactly understand what Fawnstripe wanted, but she made her own attempt to help her out a little as she heard her for the patrols. "Echobreeze is taking out to hunt or something, I think. Why don't you see if you can help?" She offered, flicking her tail in the direction of the deputy and leader.
    [ Tags // Fawnstripe ]

xxxx Lemonbite grinned to the older tom, flicking his fluffy tail behind him. "Welll, it's not hard when you're as good as me." He bragged, dropping the snake down. "All I did was dig out their hole and bite their head, it's easy 'cause snakes are just so dumb." He insulted the prey, grinning as he pawed it over to Aspenfur. "Wanna bite?" He questioned, his tone changing a little with a hint of his charm.
    [ Tags // Aspenfur ]

xxxx Biscuit fluffed up his pelt, going on over to the garden fence to jump over. He looked at the snow-covered moors. The tom liked the look of them much better in the springtime, since many of the pretty flowers were in bloom. He's seen every season, winter and fall were the worst of it. All crummy looking, that's what he thought. A powerful kick off the fence, he trotted along the tall grasses, being sure to watch out for those moving sticks the crazy cat, Marko, had talked about. 'He's just a senile, old tom, no need to worry about those.' He thought with an eye roll, yet still was wary of them.
    [ Tags // Open ]

xxxx Darkfin woke with a start, not being a good cat to wake in the morning. She looked at the tom who had disturbed her in such a way, only to find the face of Crowstep. An annoyed growl, she simply followed around with a curt nod. She took a step out of the den, her vision and mind still a little groggy. Right away, however, she spotted Deerpaw and called out to her. "Deerpaw, get on over! We have things to do." She demanded, glancing back at Crowstep to lead the way to the patrol.
    [ Tags // Crowstep, Deerpaw ]

xxxx The tom woke with a few chills. He hated the nursery, it somehow felt as cold as outside did, not matter the shelter. However, the warmth of Rabbitpelt was comforting despite the cold. With a glance at his sister, Poppykit, he grinned. 'Might as well wake her, she's gonna need to get used to it!' He thought deviously, pouncing on her quickly. "Got yah!" He shouted, a purr as he nipped at her ears as if she was his prey.
    [ Tags // Poppykit ]
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:14 pm

Aspenfur gave a small nod upon hearing the tom's answer."Well snakes don't think the way we do, thank starclan for that!"he chirped, his eyes shining. Once Lemonbite invited him to take a bite he gave a small shake of his head."I don't think snake is my thing, but its really cool to see one this close up!"he knew that some may find Lemonbite's bragging to be annoying, but he felt it was okay that Lemonbite found such pride in his catch. Besides, what room had he to speak? He wasn't clanborn, which often made him feel inferior to the clan. Not even his own parents had wanted them. He pushed the thought away, his sorrowful gaze soon returning to its bright look. He didn't need any cat to worry about him, he just needed to focus on how he could help them."Once your ready to head out again, would you be interested in hunting with me?"he asked, feeling a bit timid which was unusual for him.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( POST FOUR. ♔ )

Postby seraphine. » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:56 pm

CʀᴏᴡSᴛᴇᴘ !!
    male ; warrior ; 28 moons ; apprentice: n/a ; crush: n/a ; mood: content ; location: clan territory ; tags: darkfin, deerpaw, fawnstripe

A content nod following DarkFin's actions, CrowStep quickly turned around and headed off, assuming the molly was about to follow behind as fast as her apprentice did. After that he started searching around for the last missing member of the patrol: FawnStripe. Seeing her hunkered down by the medicine den (or at least, the area where it would be), he started padding over there. Offering a nod to WhiteTongue in greeting, he turned to FawnStripe with a flick of his tail. "FawnStripe, you're on patrol with DeerPaw, DarkFin and I. Are you able to leave now, or...?" he asked, questioning whether she was there for medical attention and needed to stay or if she could leave with them.

MιηησωLєαρ !!
    female ; warrior ; 28 moons ; apprentice: hickorypaw; crush: n/a ; mood: asleep ; location: warrior's den ; tags: n/a

MinnowLeap is asleep. Feel free to wake her!

𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚛𝙿𝚊𝚠 !!
    female ; apprentice ; 9 moons ; mentor: darkfin ; crush: n/a ; mood: surprised, alert ; location: camp ; tags: darkfin, crowstep

Hearing her mentor's yowl from a ways away, DeerPaw jumped to her feet and quickly turned to face where the noise was coming from, only to relax again when she realized it was just DarkFin calling for border patrol. Smothing down her fur with a few quick licks, she quickly padded over and started following CrowStep around, officially woken up enough now to be ready for patrol.

RιverPαw !!
    male ; apprentice ; 11 moons ; mentor: SingingJay ; crush: n/a ; mood: bored ; location: camp ; tags: SingingJay, CreamFlower, HickoryPaw

Noticing the other apprentice padding over to him, RiverPaw nodded in response to HickoryPaw's question. "Yep! Heading out on a hunting patrol. You?" he mewed, finally awake enough to not be considered a nuisance. Flicking his ears a little, he took another glance around camp as he waited for HickoryPaw's reply. Assuming it would take the she-cats a while before he could head off for the patrol, he sat down to talk to HickoryPaw more.

ƤƠƤƤƳƘƖƬ !!
    female ; kit ; 3 moons ; kit: n/a ; crush: n/a ; mood: alert ; location: nursery roots ; tags: rabbitpelt, starlingkit

With a surprised yelp, PoppyKit opened her eyes to reveal a rather annoying brother trying to bite her ears off. "Hey, no fair! I was sleeping!" the molly whined, pushing him to the side enough for her to stand up and shake her fur out. Now awake, she stared at her brother and sniffed, twitching her ear. "I was having a good dream too. I was hunting a mouse, and I was juuust pouncing on it when you woke me up!" she grumbled, lashing her tail out in annoyance.
seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( 01 ) Cedarfoot + Spiderkit

Postby Arkinhallow » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:05 am

↠ CEDARFOOT
    ───────────────────────────────────────────

i. tom ii. 39m iii. warrior iv. crush v. form: x

Cedarfoot was awoken by Poppykit's loud mews of complaint. By the sounds of it, Starlingkit had surprised her with a pounce. The dark tabby tom smiled at the thought. Even though he was around kits - either his or Rabbitpelt's - so often, he never got tired of their mischief. From the quiet murmurings outside the nursery, he guessed half the clan was already up and about. He was surprised he hadn't been woken earlier by one of his kits chewing on an ear or using him as a target in some scheme of theirs. Not that he really minded, but it was nice to sleep past sunrise once in a while.

With Rabbitpelt's permission - some she-cats didn't like toms near their kits - Cedarfoot had taken to sleeping in the nursery with them since Blackstar wasn't around to watch over them. He'd tried sleeping in the warrior's den a few times, but he always got far too anxious and worried about them. He felt a little strange staying in the nursery, and he knew other cats must think so too, but after losing Blackstar he was simply too overprotective of the five little ones to be apart from them too long, at least while they were so young. He knew they were approaching apprenticeship age, and truthfully he wasn't looking forward to having to relinquish spending as much time with them as he did now. And they would be exposed to all sorts of new dangers when they began leaving camp... Cedarfoot pushed the thought away. For now, they were safe by his side.

The tabby looked down at his kits, curled up together in a bundle of brown fur. They looked so peaceful; but a few moments later he noticed Timberkit beginning to stir. He yawned and stood up, struggling to disentangle himself from the others. "
    Good morning, Timberkit," Cedarfoot purred warmly. He stretched towards his son and licked him over the ear affectionately, not wanting to ruffle up the little tom's fur just as he was beginning to groom it. With Timberkit up and about he had no doubt that it wouldn't be long until Spiderkit, Brackenkit, Hawkkit and Brownkit would be waking too.

vi. tags: Brackenkit, Timberkit, Hawkkit, Spiderkit, Brownkit. vii. mentions: Poppykit, Starlingkit, Rabbitpelt.

x

↠ SPIDERKIT

i. she-cat ii. 4m iii. kit iv. crush v. form: x

Spiderkit stirred slightly as Poppykit's whine disrupted her sleep. She was immediately awake, although the warmth of her siblings curled up next to her was too good for her to get up just yet. And besides, she was incredibly tired. She did, however, raise her head when she felt Timberkit extracting himself from their cosy pile. It's too early, she thought grumpily, even though it was now well past dawn and into the early morning, when she would normally already be out of the nursery. Normally. But last night, she had tried staying awake as long as she could, even resorting to putting her face near Brackenkit's so that his whiskers tickled her and kept her up. She'd wanted to prove to Cedarfoot how grown-up she was by staying up late. Her father had warned her she'd be tired, and of course, she didn't listen. But now it was backfiring spectacularly, as the she-cat was quite plainly exhausted. Letting out a soft grunt of displeasure, Spiderkit closed her eyes again and nestled into her siblings' bodies, hoping for at least a few more minutes of peace.

vi. tags: Cedarfoot, Brackenkit, Timberkit, Hawkkit, Brownkit. vii. mentions: Poppykit.
Arkinhallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:28 am

Hickorypaw was surprised to hear the tom reply to him, but he wasn't going to complain."Im not really doing anything right now. im hoping that i'll be able to go training soon. If not, then im sure Minnowleap won't mind me leaving camp for a quick hunt, but I would really like to have her permission before I do that."he answered, his voice quiet, but loud enough to be heard. He was introverted and much more timid then most. Just talking to a cat was always a challenge for him, so the only cat he really talked to was his mentor."Do you think your patrol will catch a hawk?"he asked, hoping that would help the conversation.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me