ahoy | wings of fire rp | new and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Postby montmorency » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:48 am

JACKAL
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    male // ten // sandwing // prophecy // room // prophecy dragonets, onyxflame, jellyfish

xxhis grin lessened as he shook his head. "of course not!" he replied. one didn't need to be a mindreader to know what he was saying was false. jackal's tail flicked towards raptor slightly in its curl, as if it had a mind of its own.
      xxgroup effort. yeah right. jackal eyed fortuneteller, still amused. her reactions were the best. raptor's were pretty good, too, though.

BLACKTIP
    female // forty-five // seawing // pirate leader // boat // mistral, tombbreaker, platinum

xxthe blue queen of the pirates adjusted the brown hat on her head, face contorted into it's usual growl. admitt- edly, she was the cliché badass leader. it was okay with her. a few dragons moved away from her as she walked, carefully placing her talons down onto the boat's wooden deck.
      xx"you," blacktip whispered to tombbreaker, standing tall as possible as she walked. she had slunk up to the three relatively unnoticed, trying to be mysterious and intimidating like always. the hybrid, seawing, and skywing were easily younger than her, being all under fifteen. and blacktip certainly had the scars to prove it.
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ahoy | wings of fire rp | new and accepting

Postby trickybiskit » Mon May 01, 2017 3:53 am

W A V E

female || seven || seawing || civilian || bay || open

After I managed to slow the bleeding to less than a trickle, I retreated into a cave under the cliff surrounding the bay. As I walked into the cave, I noticed out of the corner of my eye a pile of rocks that the tide was lapping against. It took a few seconds before I realized that those were the rocks I had my accident on three years ago. I could almost image my broken, unconscious figure laying on them, giving me a shiver.
It was no accident that I ended up here again, this bay was a place I enjoyed and visited often in my seven years of life.

O N Y X F L A M E

male || ten || nightwing || guardian || dragonet bedroom || prophecy dragonets and other guardians

Suddenly an arrow shot through one of my imaginary leaves, as Raptor's thoughts shouted the word breakfast. He certainly caught my attention, and I carefully turned his thoughts back into a silent leaf. I glanced at the Skywing, and rolled my eyes. As sudden as the arrow was, my stomach retorted a loud grumble. I tucked my wings around my abdomen in embarrassment. 'My goodness, the MOST inappropriate times, must you...' I thought to myself, turning my eyes to the wall.

C O O T

male || eight || mudwing || soldier || mudwing kingdom || open

Seeing as the Mudwings walking around seemed too 'normal', paying little attention to each other, I felt the Mudwing Kingdom was too stagnant of a place to stay in. I had little memories of my brothers here, and I knew no one else here. I retreated back inside and gathered the only things I kept as possessions, military documents of my brothers' and I, as we trained, battled, and spent time together.
Slipping the scrolls into a satchel, I left the cold, stone building that was as lifeless and uninteresting as the mud, took a last, resentful look around the muddy land, and set off northwest for Possibility.
trickybiskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kolune » Mon May 01, 2017 7:34 am

platinum - male - seawing - pirate - tags; mistral, tombbreaker, blacktip
      Platinum bowed down. "Your majesty!" He was very intimidated by the queen's gaze. Platinum was very scared of her, but he tried to hide the fear on his face and welcomed her politely. "What is it that you need, my queen?" he asked, trying to sound useful and dignified.
kolune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Mon May 01, 2017 8:59 am

BLACKTIP
    female // forty-five // seawing // pirate leader // boat // mistral, tombbreaker, platinum

xxblacktip shot a glance at the bowing blue seawing. "get up, you moonlicking excuse for a seawing," she growled. "and how many times do i have to tell you that i'm your leader, not queen. captain. whatever floats your boat besides queen. i'm not on the side of those smokebreathers." smokebreathers - her favorite insult.
      xxblacktip's yellow gaze turned from platinum to the nightwing-sandwing and the skywing. mistral was a bit annoying and optimistic. she was young. however, she was a promising fighter. good with a sword and better with her talons. tombbreaker, the black hybrid, was disquieting, but good with his rainwing-esque pistol. at least all blacktip had to fear was his barbed tail and pistol. he got the job done, though, but often not himself. it was quite vexatious.
      xx"anyways," blacktip said, shaking the thoughts away, "how about you three help get this boat going? it's not gonna get to laenteglos by itself."
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Mon May 01, 2017 9:22 am

Tombbreaker | Male | Sand/Night | Pirate | Tags: Mistral, Platinum, Blacktip

Tombbreaker stiffened up when he heard Blacktip's telltale voice behind him, but when he turned around to address her, he had a straight, emotionless face on. Before he could open his mouth, however, Platinum launched into one of his pathetic displays. Rolling his eyes internally as she called him out for it, he stood up as tall as he could when she gave him his order. "We can do that," Tombbreaker replied with a small nod, sliding over to the sword rack and placing the sword back where it belonged. Bending down to scoop up his gun, he snapped it in his holster, then whistled to Mistral. "Hurry up, Platinum," he hissed, spreading his wings and flapping up to the mast so he could lower the sails.
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broner » Mon May 01, 2017 10:42 am

Wreck|Male|Prophecy|Tags: everyone
"Mmm, yeah, fishing sounds sweet-o right about now. Gotta get some good ol' exercise in, yeeah." He nudged Raptor. "Let's go, dude. Let's catch some massive fish! Kings of the lagoon! Lords of the lake! Rulers of the reservoir!" He liked to show off his extensive vocabulary of synonyms for water, which was pretty much the only thing he knew or researched ever. He literally picked up a thesaurus scroll and looked for synonyms of things like "ocean" or "lake" or "river" just so he could show how into water he was, or wanted to be.

Mistral|Female|Pirate|Tags: Tombbreaker, Blacktip
"Aye, cap'n!" Mistral said, saluting to Blacktip. She attached herself to Tombbreaker's tail, following him up to the mast and circling around him, checking his work. She wasn't very good at preparing things, but she could sure fight with all the enthusiasm as a SeaWing might swim with. "Can we just get to where we're going so I can fight some bad guys?" she complained to Tombbreaker, letting the air fill her wings so she could hover.
wildlife biology guy | he/him | ENG/ESP/日本語
食うか食われるかそこには上も下もなく。ただひたすらに食は生の特権であった。
broner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelo » Tue May 02, 2017 8:51 am

jellyfish // male // seawing // guardian // tags;; guardians and prophecy dragons
eventually jellyfish's gaze averted from jackal to the other dragons. hunting, especially fishing, sounded good right now. he hadn't eaten much yesterday, and hearing the wreck and raptor talk about food made him realize how hungry he was. it would also be nice to get away from the group's argument. "mind if i go with you ??" the guardian asked, flicking his tail.
angelo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kolune » Tue May 02, 2017 2:00 pm

platinum - male - seawing - pirate - tags; tombbreaker, blacktip
      "I apologize!" Platinum said boldly, to his leader, looking at her apologetically. "I'll gladly do that." He bowed quickly, trying hard not for her to notice, and dashed off. Touchy, touchy, he thought. Their leader had never admired them, and he was determined to prove himself to the captain that he was a loyal pirate. Platinum lifted his wings and flew down to help steer the boat. As Tombbreaker hissed at him, he shot back a glare. He was very jealous of him, being very "goody-goody" and the captain didn't hate him like she hated Platinum.
kolune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Thu May 04, 2017 9:49 am

BLACKTIP

xxthe blue seawing glanced up. she was barely able to hear mistral. "don't get too impatient, skywing!" blacktip called, before looking back in front of her. "what are you looking at, seawing?" she growled, glaring at a navy blue seawing with purple bioluminescent scales and pale wing membrane. he tucked his wings closer to himself and took a step back as blacktip passed him, sending another message to him through her yellow eyes.
      xxwater sloshed against the boat as a few dragons started to try and row. a sandy yellow sandwing swung open the door to blacktip's quarters, seeing the captain approaching. blacktip nodded at her before disappearing within the room, the door shutting behind her with a soft slam.
      xxshe looked at the map sitting upon a table center in the room. the boat was rocking back a forth, but all sailors had to get used to it. blacktip remembered to the times long ago when she was susceptible to seasickness. she snarled silently as she unfurled the map. it was large, but by far not giant. it wasn't her best map. it displayed pyrrhia, of course, with many more geographical features than many other plots. blacktip focused her piercing yellow gaze on the skywing city of laenteglos before letting the map spiral back up. they would be there swiftly.
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yveltal » Sat May 06, 2017 5:32 am

jaguar - ten - prophecy rainwing - with the prophecy dragonets and guardians

"i approve of jackal's choice for that wake-up call, at least,"
      the rainwing called down, his scales shimmering with a bright gold as blue slowly swirled across. jaguar was hanging upside down by his tail from a hooked rock on the ceiling, dark blue eyes alight with amusement. he had been up for quite a while, often being an early bird long before any of the others. no senses of humor, any of 'em. shaking his head slightly, he let himself drop to the ground, righting himself a moment later. he wrinkled his nose at the sound of fishing, green splashing across his scales. ''well, while you insane dragons go off to hunt for your delicious fish, i will look for fruit like a sane person. but the lake sounds amazing.'' he replaced his incredulous look with a wide grin, willing some pastel pink and blue to wash over himself. ''i don't see why not, jellyfish.''

[ a bit of writer's block, my apologies ]
Yveltal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me